Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“Okay, before we end the family meeting, we have some other new rules and a few new toys,” Myra announced there were other things to discuss before we started the day. The girls frequently made new rules but today was different – there was something changing in the nature of the family dynamic.

I was a little apprehensive about exactly what I’d be teaching my son. I already felt hugely guilty when I gave him a bath. I went down on my daughters and licked their asses. It should be the same with Freddy but it wasn’t.

I felt like I was crossing the last vestige of a line I had drawn a long time ago. That line had become so gray now. I didn’t have any shred of dignity or authority left. I don’t know why it was so hard for me to accept but I still felt there should be some sort of limits and boundaries around Freddy – and yet, I had sucked his dick voluntarily.

The girls weren’t talking about that though. They had already decided Freddy could have me however he liked.

“How about a NEW rule where if a guest forbids mom from swallowing the cum in her mouth, then one of us alternates swallowing it for her. One of us kisses her and sucks it out and swallows,” Athena suggested to Myra. She made the suggestion very brazenly as if it was no big deal to her to eat a stranger’s cum from my mouth.

They usually decided the rules and told them to us. They obviously wanted to talk through that, and seemed to include their brother in the conversation.

I was shocked the girls would even contemplate doing something so degrading on a regular basis. The one time had been a bit of a fluke. I think it excited Athena on some level – she was definitely a little bit of an adrenalin junkie. Yet, there was something else going on here.

These rules had nothing to do with me. In the past, when a guy told me I couldn’t swallow his cum at the end (which was rare) I simply held it in my mouth while they spanked me and then swallowed at the end. The girls could have left that ritual in place.

“I swallow the cum too?” Freddy looked genuinely nervous as he offered to kiss the cum out of my mouth if a customer decided not to let me swallow it. I assumed he had never tasted cum – and was just trying to be helpful.

“No, guys won’t want to see that,” Athena added dismissively, and Myra nodded immediate agreement.

“I’ll do it if you will,” Myra spoke after a long pause. Her expression was reluctant.

“I already did it, so...” Athena reminded her that she did kiss the cum out of my mouth already.

“Did you slip mom the tongue?” Myra asked her sister.

“Yeah, I had to make it look real. I acted like it was no big deal, and then just slurped it down. It’s like swallowing a tablespoon of Pepto Bismol. It’s gross, but one swallow and it’s all gone,”

“Fine, that’s a done deal,” Athena and Myra agreed on a new rule for them both.

“Why just three times a night?” Freddy inquired.

“The guest is the star of the spectacle. He is like the Roman Emperor offering a thumbs down or a thumbs up. He gets the spotlight. We don’t want to do them at the same time. We need to space these things out. That’s part of why we suggested three times a night. We were concerned that you would just start doing it constantly after you suddenly became the most popular dude in the room.”

“I was?” Freddy beamed with pride. He must have really impressed the girls as well as the customers.

“How did we get back on punishments?” Athena said that they were going to go over that in greater detail. She looked directly at Myra and asked if there were any other new rules they needed to discuss. She was so used to only dealing with her sister she didn’t look over at Freddy.

“Yeah, butt plugs,” Freddy brought up his own point. The girls politely sighed and looked at him. “Yeah, I know. I like butts,” he laughed. “You said I can spank you today. Last night, you got all hyper about it”

“You were kind of blowing my mind, Mister Freddy. I finger fuck myself every day, and Myra plays with me too, and that was a little electrical – so what I did or did not say is probably irrelevant,” Athena admitted without apologizing.

“You guys said I could remove your butt plug, but I couldn’t put it back in. Can I do both?”

“The rules for you are a little different than they are for us. Just like the rules for our parents are different for them than us. We are girls, and we are a little older – so there are some rules that make sense for girls only. The customers won’t want to see a man drink cum,” Athena glanced sideways to her father and apologized to him before continuing, “So, it makes sense only Myra and I have to do it if someone won’t let Honey swallow.”

I no longer felt like my name was Kim – I really felt my name was Honey and had always been Honey. It was strange how weeks of hearing it exclusively could just make you forget something as basic as your birth name.

“Bitch, that is not what I asked,” Freddy demanded. I am not sure I ever heard him use the word bitch – even in reference to me.

The girls looked shocked and excited too. They told him to save that energy for when he is punishing them. “My sister is probably too embarrassed to tell you this. We have to deal with the truth from now on. So, if you ask us, we HAVE to tell you,” Myra explained.

I was shocked that they adopted my mother’s old adage about telling the truth. I quietly wondered if they also kicked people’s asses if they asked for that as well.

“We were worried you are a bit of an ass-freak when we started on these new rules. We thought if we let you touch our butts, you’d do it enough times that you’d eventually get it out of your system. It would be freaky to us and a little strange and uncomfortable but worth it. The threat of us doing it to you would probably help prevent you from doing it too often. When we talked about you removing butt plugs we almost forbid it. You can’t get a cookie if you can’t open the cookie jar though. So we decided you can take out our plugs. The concern we had was that you’d fuck the plug back into our asses without cleaning it or try to make us clean it. Then you’d take it back out again and keep doing it. If you could only remove it – then you can’t keep doing it.”

“I sucked Miss Athena’s plug clean last night and it tasted like nothing,” Freddy offered.

“Aww, thank you!” Athena had an angelic look on her face – like her shit didn’t stink. (I know that it does).

“Yeah, but the rule was you could do it anyplace – and I can’t picture running track with my buttplug in my mouth because my little brother stuck it in my mouth.”

“So that would be unpleasant to you? Almost like a punishment?” Myra reminded her sister that it was supposed to be unpleasant. Athena’s face lit up when she realized that Myra had made an excellent point.

Myra glanced at her sister. The two of them could often tell what the other was thinking. They both saw their small butt plug as unpleasant and yet they had been wearing it almost non-stop while dominating me.

“Today, you are going to practice on Honey. You are going to play with her plugs until you have mastered it. Then you are going to do that to us,” Athena instructed her little brother.

“If you can prove that you can be responsible with the plug, and not go crazy obsessing over how it looks to keep plopping it in and out of our assholes,” Myra added.

“ ... And you’ve demonstrated common sense in how you use this new authority,” Athena stipulated, “then you can remove and put them back in our asses anytime you like, and you can punish us by making us clean them for five full minutes while holding a full spread position.”

Freddy was clearly overjoyed. He liked playing with his sister’s butts. Now, they had pretty much given him carte blanche to jiggle, tweak, pull, twist, poke, and plug their assholes and then make them suck their own plug clean.

Myra scrunched her nose in disgust. She was clearly reluctant. She was about to say something when Athena removed her hands from her ankles and fiddled with her own butt cheeks and pulled out her dainty stainless-steel plug. She didn’t look at it before putting it in her mouth.

The girls had done this before many times – but now they collectively surrendered the decision to their brother and that was a big deal.

“Fine,” Myra clearly had doubts even though she agreed to the new rule. She reached behind herself and plucked out her own plug. She looked at It like it was a Ring-Pop (a piece of candy) and sucked it once quickly. Then she sucked it again and put it in her mouth a final time before pulling it out. “How about at school?”

“I will if you will,” Athena offered after removing her own plug from her mouth.

Freddy interrupted and reminded them that there were three of them that were owners now. “If we decide you are going to run track with your mouth full of your own butt plug as a punishment for something you legitimately did wrong, will you do it?” Myra asked.

“I don’t run track – I have a doctor’s note for P.E., Ma’am,” Freddy smirked. I got that for him because I was afraid the other kids would bully him. I wondered if that was a mistake -it was too late now, it was no longer up to me.

“Fine, computer club or whatever the fuck you do,” Myra amended her original idea.

“Oh yeah,” he said.

“Fine,” Myra asked both of them if that included anyone else’s butt-plug. The girls remembered how crusty Freddy’s plug was yesterday when I cleaned it for him. I remembered first hand - it looked like a Nestle’s Crunch had been melted on the side of it.

They decided that might be a bit much, and it was a pleasure for the other person because now they didn’t have to wear their plug either.

“What about during one of my spectacles? If I come downstairs and say that one of you stole my plug and replaced it with a much bigger one like mom wears. I demand you suck it clean after It’s been up my ass,” Freddy theorized.

“That’s a good one, “ Athena admitted that he could come downstairs waving it and not have actually shoved it up his ass first.

“Yeah, but authenticity,” Freddy snickered. I never knew him to be devious – yet this was a new side of him. I would never have imagined he was capable of engaging in playacting to punish his sisters either. “Okay, what if after I make you suck it for five minutes, then you have to wear the new plug for an hour to teach you a lesson not to mess with my stuff!”

Athena said that they were already going to add a lot of discomfort and effort just to put on a show nightly and reminded him he was lucky that he was not going to be the recipient of the punishments.

“Yeah, it’s just like in TV Wrestling,” Freddy observed. I’ve heard of Wrestlers like Hulk Hogan and Diamond Dusty Rhodes – but I didn’t think anyone in the house watched Wrestling on TV. The girls looked completely confused.

“In Wrestling, there are good guys and there are bad guys. The good guys have the crowd on their side. They come out and everyone cheers. The bad guy is the one who brags and plays dirty. The crowd goes wild when he gets his ass kicked – the harder the better. Everyone knows it isn’t really real. The wrestlers are probably best friends out of the ring.”

I knew enough with even a cursory understanding of how it worked that what he said was true.

“Sometimes though the good guy becomes the bad guy – the ultimate betrayal. Then he gets knocked back down to reality and repents.”

“That’s all well and good, but you are not shoving some HUGE butt plug up my ass for me to wear for an hour, Mister Freddy” Athena told him.

“Not huge, but something like the kind mom wears with a hole in the middle so you can see right into her butt. I’ll tell everyone they can have a good look for an hour and I’ll come back and you can tell me how much you regret what you did and you’ll NEVER Do it again and beg me to take it out”

“Hmm, that is a pretty good scenario,” Athena said. She looked at Myra for confirmation.

“We’ll try some on and see how they fit. I know I can handle something larger. I am not sure I am down with an hour-long punishment,” Myra added.

“It won’t be as intense,” Freddy promised the girls. They looked at each other unconvinced.

“I won’t tie you up and hang you in the window so that anyone walking up to our house can see you ... I know you have to do your job,” Freddy promised.

The girls laughed at the thought of that happening in real life. The only people walking up would be customers and that might entice them to come inside if they saw a girl hanging in the front window. They looked open minded.

“I might hang those metal balls on chains that Honey wears, to your cunt lips. Five minutes with them won’t seem like much. I’ll tell you to do it for a whole hour or until you learn your lesson. I will tell you to crawl for an hour. You can still do your job, and everywhere you go the balls will click-clack between your legs.”

The girls winced, anticipating the pain those heavy balls would cause.

“You can give the girl who only has one spectacle an hour-long punishment. The other girl gets two five minute punishments or just holds a position while you play with her. The hour long punishment can’t be with anything you wouldn’t use in a five minute punishment. You can not tie us up and restrict our mobility or make us stay in one place. You cannot fully gag us for an entire hour – that includes sucking a butt plug- we have to be able to talk to customers and give instructions to Honey and Sandy. If you abuse this privilege, then we will take it away,” Athena announced and Myra nodded in agreement.

“That’s the thing that worries me. You two are always working together, and I feel like it’s me against you two. If I mess up, you take things away, but if either of you mess up, then that’s fine,” Freddy said.

“Honey agreed to serve us. Just as she gave us Sandy’s ass because it belonged to her – we are offering you their asses – but on conditions. We are also willing to submit to an hour long punishment from you that we didn’t really deserve. So, if you tell me to crawl into the fuck-room and pick up one of mom’s shit-bars with my teeth and hold it in my mouth for an hour, that is the LAST time we will be playing this game at home.”

Athena made herself clear.

“Why does mom pick up our poop with her teeth,” Freddy asked with a naïve but enthusiastic expression. He was full of curiosity about the reason I submitted and why I trained a certain way. He had never come right out and asked this question before though.

Athena looked at me and told me to answer him. I was hoping I wouldn’t have to do that. We had just started doing it around him, and he seemed to accept that it was something disgusting and degrading for me to do.

I looked across the semi-circle directly into my son’s eyes. I saw him acting more maturely than he had ever seemed to me before. He was still wet-behind-the-ears and lacking physical confidence. However, just listening to him hold his own talking to his sisters at the family meeting had increased my respect for him and his ability to handle what I was about to tell him.

“My training to be a slave is total and absolute. I thought I WAS a full-service whore, but there is still a lot I do not know and have not become skilled at doing. Your sisters told me they want to train me to be a skilled toilet slave. That means I would act as a toilet.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.