Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

The crowd in my living room was growing. We effectively have a private sex party. Technically, my home isn’t a place of business. That means we can kick out anyone who is rowdy or doesn’t follow the rules. My girls actually keep order pretty well, and there haven’t been any real issues. The other customers would probably step in if someone gave them a hard time they couldn’t handle.

Make no mistake though – it’s a bordello with one hooker. These men are all at my house for me. I have to admit that my daughters were right when they said it would be more cock than I could handle. I’ve been handling it just fine, but my pussy gets destroyed nightly, and I felt like I needed to put it on ice!

It always gets busiest around 9 pm. Most of these men are married and have found some reason to be out of the house. 80% of our business is single white men between 30-45 who just want to fuck someone who’ll do things for them that their wife won’t do.

The other 20% are freaky perverts who want fetish play and rough sex. They generally buy the silver and gold package and come at least once a week regularly. My daughters have started catering to them. Their thought process, as I understand it is the guys who are DTF (Down to Fuck as they call it) are going to come regardless of what I do. The freaky fetish people though, have high standards, and they want me well-versed in accommodating whatever outlandishly weird request they have.

I think the girls just like it too because it is new and different. They are the kind of girls who fly flag parades, and they have transgender friends at school. They are well aware that their father is not transgender. He is a cross-dresser, and that is entirely different. He is not trying to become a woman – but he is not a proper man either.

Athena is very dramatic and loves theater. Myra is a little bit of an extrovert at times. They also just get bored doing the same things over and over. They invented a ritual between sessions where I get paraded around the room on all fours. If they have time, they put me on a leash and even put a latex dog tail in my ass so I can wiggle and pant.

Usually, I just crawl out, and then I climb up onto our old dining room table. We keep it in the living room now for this exact purpose. They ask the customer(s) who just had me two questions – if I can swallow the cum in my mouth and whether or not I performed well.

It accomplishes several things besides just breaking up the monotony of waiting and letting the customers know that the queue is moving. They get to watch a little interactive show with one of my daughters acting as host. They also get to see what I look like. If they saw my pictures on the Internet, they may be concerned that they are old and out of focus. This way they know exactly what they are getting.

My daughters are fiendishly clever at marketing and thinking up things like this. I doubted Randy would have ever put something like this together. It was radical, but it was working, and we were raking in tons of money (so I was told).

I’ve done this spectacle for what feels like a thousand times since we began the in-house services. It always feels new every time. I crawled with my mouth wide open through my living room. My tits bounced freely under me. I always make sure my asshole and cunt are visible when I crawl.

The girls will punish me with a rod if I don’t. Athena walked me over to the table, and I climbed up to present myself. This time when asked if I could swallow, he told Athena no. That’s rare, but I don’t mind holding cum in my mouth.

“On a scale of one to five, what would you rate the ride my mom just provided you,” Athena said.

“ZERO!” Trevor said angrily. Several of the customers were watching, and there were some grumbles.

“Any particular reason?”

“I came too fast. She just sat on my dick and then she made me watch her drip my cum on the floor!”

Athena tried to be sympathetic. She doesn’t automatically punish me if someone ranks me poorly. The guy was angling to get his money back. I don’t think the girls EVER gave a refund of a donation. They politely remind them that donations are not guarantees of services.

“Honey, did you intentionally make this fine Gentleman cum too fast?”

“No Miss Athena, I am sorry – I tried to make it last, I really did,” I replied with the cum still in my open mouth.

“Don’t apologize to me. Apologize to him!”

“I am sorry, Sir, I didn’t mean to make you cum fast and you laid on your back, so I wanted your dick. You could bend me, fold me, put me anyway you want me. I also did ask you if you wanted to watch. I always completely drain the cum out of my cunt and asshole between sessions. Would you rather I didn’t?”

“Enough, Honey!” Miss Athena wasn’t happy with my apology – I think she thought I was being too defensive. She’ll provide detailed feedback later when the customers are gone. “Do you want her punished?” he asked.

“Yeah,” Trevor decided.

“Fine, Ten swats across the ass for making Trevor cum too fast, ten swats on the tits for not offering a sexier position and ten swats to the cunt for showing him your filthy, disgusting after-sex rituals when he didn’t want to see them,” Athena picked up a wooden dowel and began to deliver the punishment to my ass first.

It can be infuriating not to speak up. I don’t want to seem like a doormat, but I chose to accept the punishment rather than argue. I think Athena did as well. You see, she could have told him that I was just obeying orders and making honest mistakes, but he wanted to see me punished. She spanks me like this at least three times a night on the table. She could spend time arguing with him, or she could just go ahead and give the punishment.

“One, thank you, Ma’am,” I began to count as she sliced into my backside.
“Next time you’ll prolong his orgasm.”
“Two, thank you, Ma’am, yes – next time I’ll do better!” I can’t promise that but I did mean it.

“There won’t be a next time,” Trevor moaned that my performance was unsatisfactory.

“You see that? You lost us a potential repeat client. Bad girl,” Athena was half-smiling as she struck me again.

Trevor called bullshit. “You aren’t even hitting her that hard!”

There were dark red imprints of the dowel on my backside, and the rest of the surface of my butt-cheeks was turning pinkish-red. The punishment hurt and each strike of the dowel bit into me harder.

Athena was a complete newbie when things first began a few weeks earlier. She and her sister made me teach them each training implement and practice with it on me. I’ve known Masters with 25 years of practical experience in BDSM that would have been impressed by Athena’s use of her wrist and torque to inflict pain.

Athena handed him the dowel and told him that the count was three.

Trevor held the dowel in his hands and made a face that suggested he didn’t know what the fuck to do with it. My ass was right there- exposed and waiting for the crop. It throws everything off if someone abruptly stops and starts whipping me. Just when pain-induced endorphins started tingling in my butt, he started whipping me again.

Trevor was not a practiced Master. He was bigger than my daughter, but he had no idea how to hold the wooden stick and deliver a practiced blow. I was afraid he would swing it so wide that he hit someone else or lost his grip. It no longer hurt, but I counted each one and tried to give him the impression he was doing a good job. I didn’t want to hurt his feelings and add insult to injury.

Once he delivered ten to my butt, I instinctively rolled over onto my back so that he could spank my tits next. Trevor seemed confused at first until he was told he could spank my tits. A few of the customers even laughed. Keep in mind, I have his cum still on my tongue and my mouth open, so every time I talk spit and cum splashes down my chin.

These little spectacles during the evening service to spice things up and make the wait more interesting for the customers. Athena once told me they act as a kind of erotic theater on some level. I agree – although it can feel really humiliating to be naked and getting beaten in a room full of clothed men that are there to fuck you like the sex-beast you are.

I couldn’t help myself – I began to orgasm and get turned on by the whole thing. I started to spasm, and it wasn’t because of his wooden dowel. I am sure Trevor thought so. I held my legs apart and spread in a V position when he finished my tits and let him spank my pussy. I put my cunt through constant torture – someone is beating, slapping, or fucking it all night long. It’s like the Energizer Bunny – it takes a licking and keeps on ticking.

I heard after that was all over that Trevor immediately signed up for a Silver Package. I expect he’ll want to beat me the same way again – just now he can do it in private for thirty full minutes.

I mention this particular client over all the others because two things happened right after that were significant. When Trevor finished with me, Athena asked if he was satisfied I had learned my lesson.

“Yeah,” he said begrudgingly.

“Can she swallow your cum now?” There wasn’t much left of it in my mouth after I endured thirty swats with my mouth hanging open the entire time.

“No,” Trevor said adamantly. As odd as it may sound, we’ve never had a customer who, after punishing me, wouldn’t let me swallow their cum. We didn’t even have an answer for that. The next client was waiting, and he most likely wouldn’t want another man’s cum in my mouth when we started.

Athena smiled at him with a hopeful expression that he would reconsider. She reminds me a little of Dana Plato from Facts of Life – if you remember that old show. Anyway, he didn’t change his mind.

Athena bent over the table and put her open mouth on mine. I’ve kissed her pussy and her feet but never her actual lips. She used her tongue to scoop the cum off my tongue and transferred it to herself. Then she turned to Trevor and without asking, she showed him her open mouth and then swallowed.

I think the entire room was stunned. We usually keep music playing in the background to keep things upbeat and lively. I felt like someone had turned the music way down, and you could hear a pin drop.

Even Myra appeared stunned.

I said there were two things that happened that were significant. The second one was that my son happened to be in the room at that time. I’ve told you before that I once had a pretty black and white idea of what my kids could and couldn’t see in the common areas of the house while I was under the rules of domestic discipline.

That black and white line moved over time as the others grew more and more comfortable with domestic discipline around the house. What may have shocked them in the first week, no longer seemed that unusual by week six. The girls as owners have complete rights over me – so they can see everything.

There has still been a line – whether it is the rules they impose on themselves or the things they do with customers. The girls see what happens in the fuck room, but they don’t participate in the sessions. They aren’t part of the entertainment and yet tonight that line got crossed again in a small way when Athena sucked a snowball from my mouth and swallowed it herself. I think some of the men that were present that knew she was my daughter, were turned on that we kissed just because it was so taboo.

I think for Freddy that line seemed to become even more gray when he saw Athena casually swallow the cum. It wasn’t my preference that he be permitted in the living room because things do tend to get a little rowdy and I was hoping to protect him from some of that reality.

However, now that he was technically one of my owners and he had already seen me pass cum to his sister he couldn’t unsee it. I noticed him watching me out of the corner of my eye.

We carried on business as usual for two more hours. I pulled a dozen men and only got one spanking during that time. Most of them wanted straight sex or anal sex. One guy brought melted Velveeta cheese in a Tupperware container. He asked the girls if he could gently heat it up before my session and told them what he wanted to do to me.

He poured the cheese down my asshole and then watched me squeeze it back out on crackers that he fed me. I had to stop myself from laughing. He paid 250 dollars to feed me Velveeta on crackers from my own ass for 30 minutes.

I groaned, looked pathetic and whined but the truth is – I was hungry. I know it is disgusting. I am a disgusting whore. This is what I do. He wanted to see me lap it up enthusiastically so I smiled and begged for more.

I thought this guest and my son would probably have a lot in common, lol. They both were obsessed with putting things in and pulling things out of a woman’s asshole.

Myra spanked her sister once for slouching during one of my sessions. That may have been the result of a lost bet though, and they may have just used that as a fun excuse.

Every now and then I was scheduled to have a short break. The girls have a funnel they stuff down my throat. The girls put me in a squatting position and then placed the bucket under me and told me I had ten minutes to piss and shit into it.

They usually pour fresh piss from my bucket or some from the fridge into the funnel. I don’t want to make it sound like this is easy or no big deal. The taste is acrid and makes me choke. The girls will make me transfer the turds from the bucket with my mouth into a baggy that I can throw away at the end of the break.

It isn’t something I thought I’d be doing, and no Master I ever had previously would have made me do something this disgusting.

I hated that I loved doing it so much. I didn’t have to actually eat a turd yet. I knew that was coming. The girls saw me try and nearly throw up. We have several customers who want me to eat their crap, and they are willing to pay top dollar.

They’ve been making me practice regularly to build up my tolerance. I’ve been surprised that Freddy hasn’t asked a bunch of questions about it. They just switched me from water to piss one day without any explanation, and he hasn’t seemed to pick up on it fully yet.

I was looking straight up at the ceiling while the piss drained down my throat and I tried to keep up with swallowing. We heard a knock on the door.

“You can’t be in the fuck room, Mister Freddy,” Athena said as she opened the door. He wanted to ask a question about something he couldn’t find. He saw me right behind her.

“What’s in Honey’s mouth?” he asked.

“That’s a funnel, Sir,” my daughter explained with a sigh.

“Why doesn’t she use that all the time for drinking?” he asked enthusiastically.

“Good question,” Athena bit her lip and put a finger on her chin as if contemplating. I probably looked pretty frightened. Eating out of a dog bowl was humiliating enough, I thought. “Yes, I like it – Do you think Sandy can handle a funnel?” She asked me.

I heard her father inside the closet call out “Please, Miss Athena, I would rather not drink piss.”

“We only feed Mom piss because she needs to practice for some of her silver and gold customers. Sandy, I was asking you if you could drink with a funnel down your throat.” my daughter spoke directly to the closet door like she was the parent and he was the annoying child hiding in the closet.

“I can try, Ma’am.”

The girls ordered twin funnels and a stand made of wrought iron so that we could kneel under them in the kitchen and they were delivered by Amazon the next day.

Freddy started hanging out downstairs a lot more after that event with Trevor. It was inevitable he would. He used to love staying cooped up in his room with his Xbox. Now, he seemed more interested in what his sisters and the customers were doing. It really was like a little party for a few hours a night.

By 10 pm, my break was over and I was starting to take customers again. My current client had reamed my asshole with the fat end of a baseball bat for 20 minutes straight, and I had ten minutes of hell left to chew on. I already had a gaping, fat asshole. I moaned and tried to finger myself to take my mind off the pain, but he forbade it and smacked my hand away.

I felt like he was trying to churn butter in my butt!

Athena was talking to my next customer about art, fashion and music like he was an old friend. It’s almost like she has never met a stranger.

She’s learned to strike up conversations with men her father’s age and hold their interest. I believe she knows she has a regular fan club of customers who like talking to her and looking at her naked ass almost as much as they do fucking me. I often hear what an “interesting young lady” she is from customers who seem smitten with her.

The girls created rules for themselves out on the floor – a lot of them. They follow a service protocol about making sure everyone that wants a drink or a snack has one, and they try to divide their time evenly amongst the customers. They also created a role where they have to remain squatting with their ass sticking out facing the customer and their hands behind their head.

That gives the customer something to look at while they are talking. I know many of the customers don’t really understand why the girls behave like this – but they don’t argue with it. Two pretty teenagers flitting around naked and squatting down or bringing them beers probably seems pretty novel to them.

“Miss Athena,” Freddy called for his sister. Our living room is pretty big because it expands into a den and a family room.

“Can it wait Mister Freddy? I am talking with a guest,” the girls used to call them customers and clients to their face. They recently started referring to the men that visit us as guests when they were speaking openly. A client or customer spends money for a service. They still called them clients and customers when they were alone. I suspected Athena would make a rule about that soon enough – one that applied to her just as well as the rest of us.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.