Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

We laughed and laughed about that ‘punishment’ when Sandy finally walked into the kitchen and saw us all dancing and gyrating wildly while facing away from each other. It wasn’t really a punishment at all. I don’t know what it was.

Athena called it a “Funishment” and I think I finally know what that means now.

There was no one to watch our humiliating dance because we were all being punished – by ourselves. Only MY family could think up something this whacky, and yet it made perfect sense to us at the time.

My husband didn’t know what to do, so he pulled out a mop head we disconnected from the wooden handle and began to mop the tile floor until we felt 10 minutes had passed for the rest of us.

Can you imagine the absurdity of four people punishing themselves with no one standing over them MAKING them do it? We were smiling the entire time. It was goofy fun.

I think we needed something like that.

Everyone stopped at the same time. We probably danced straight through Me So Horny, Nice, and Low and Whistle while you twerk. If any of my black guests saw three white women and one goofy white boy dancing to these songs, they would have probably had a pretty good laugh.

I should mention that while I consider the men who come by to fuck me ‘customers’ we are supposed to call them guests. They ‘donate’ roses to me (in the form of dollars). This is just legalese to make it sound like we aren’t selling sex for money. I am giving away sex to people who donate roses.

It doesn’t matter to me – I am still a whore any way you slice it. Now that I’ve sold my body for money I’ll always be a whore even if I stop doing it.

I had no intention to stop either. I actually loved this – even if at times it was incredibly unpleasant.

After we finished our little punishment spectacle, they explained to Sandy what new rules and procedures had been decided today. The girls decided that yes, Freddy could remove the butt plugs as long as he had a plan to clean them – which involved either me or his father washing them with our mouth - or good old-fashioned soap and water. He asked if he could put them back, and the girls weren’t willing to let him go quite that far.

He also asked if he could sniff them. The girls weren’t surprised. They knew he liked sniffing their butt plugs. Apparently, he liked sniffing their panties when they used to wear them. Sandy was a little surprised to hear the girls had stopped wearing panties to school as well.

“May I ask, isn’t that against the rules, Miss Myra?” he asked.

I recognized he was being a little passive-aggressive with the question and suggesting they should reconsider. I did that too sometimes.

“If a teacher wants me to lift my skirt and show him whether or not I have panties on, then he is the one out of a job, not me,” Myra offered. Things had changed in High Schools these days – girls could get away with dressing a lot sluttier.

We determined that Freddy’s questions about the plugs were because he wanted to stick his fingers up our butts. “So if I take out the plug, then I can put my finger not just on the crinkle rim around the hole but like in the hole?”

Athena sighed. Freddy was clearly pushing things. “No,” she said abruptly. I was kind of shocked, and Myra looked a little surprised as well. The girls had gone along with almost everything Freddy asked to do. “With Honey or Sandy, you can stick your finger in any hole – even down their throats. They can be poked, pinched, played with, and explored to your heart’s content as long as they aren’t busy with something else,”

Myra looked at Athena as if she was surprised but satisfied with that answer. Then Athena added, “If you want to stick your finger in one of us, then you have to ask permission and tell us which hole. If granted, then you can wiggle-wiggle-wiggle your fingers all over us, but you can’t tickle us!” then she ran towards him grinning and holding up her fingers in a tickling position. She chased him around the kitchen “No tickling without permission. No tickling. Now let’s talk about what you’ll do for us!” She easily put him on his back on the tile and then began to blow on his belly and make funny noises. “Can we touch you when we want?”

“Yes! Yes!” Freddy was hysterical with laughter as his older sister tickled him. Myra joined in and grabbed his feet.

“Can we tickle you anywhere we want?” it was obvious they used to tickle him constantly. He crowed that they could not.

“What about pink bellies?” Athena harmlessly slapped his tummy until it was red – it was annoying but didn’t hurt.

“No, no,” Freddy chuckled endlessly at the girl’s extended tickle time and begged them playfully.

“But we want to experiment and learn how boys’ bodies work! Can we pull out your butt plug?”

They flipped him over and pulled his ass cheeks apart- it was done in good fun. He nodded. “Yes! Yes!”

They plucked his plug out and then they stopped. There was a fine sheen of brown all over it.

“Gross,” the girls abruptly stopped their tickle play. Athena held the tiny plug up by the tip. “Honey, a fresh one for you,” she pointed to her feet.

I crawled to where she was and looked up. I opened my mouth and allowed her to dunk my son’s butt plug in my mouth. She used my face like a sink and my hair to dry it before returning it to his ass. “I am sure it’s just as dirty as it once was.”

Once the girls caught their breath and became serious again, they summarized the new rules for their father. He was clearly touchable at any place and any time and expected to clean plugs - although I was now the primary plug washer.

Freddy was permitted to touch my tits, butt, etc and he often did. The girls let him touch them as well – there was no penetration. I suppose that was to satisfy his curiosity more than it was to pleasure either of them. They certainly didn’t encourage him to do it.

Obviously, if I was with a guest, I wasn’t available to be touched.

The girls insisted if he was going to touch them, he had to reach under their clothes in public and be willing to explain himself if he was challenged.

Freddy could touch the girls as he saw fit at home. If he wanted to remove their plug, he could. At school, he could touch them under their clothes and remove their plug too. The girls had originally required him to ask permission to touch them or remove their butt plug. He had a tendency to scare or startle them by sneaking up behind them.

However, after their playful scuffle they had a change of heart a few days later. He had just asked Athena if he could play with her ass and she told him she was eating. “Maybe later, let me be, Freddy.”

“So, if you tell me I can’t touch your butt, when can I ask again?” he asked them after

The girls had experience with Freddy’s endless questions and knew he would probably ask over and over different ways if they didn’t immediately agree. “Come here Mister Freddy,” Myra told him. He seemed reluctant at first. “I am not going to hurt you, just come here.” He came to where she was standing, and she grabbed him in a headlock and began rubbing two knuckles on the top of his head.

“You are one annoying little turkey, you know that? You know that? But I love you.”

Freddy was playful, and he wasn’t upset about the good-natured ribbing the girls gave him. They had been doing that since long before I ever started discipline at home.

“You have the authority to tell me to bend over anytime you like. I’ll hold the position for five minutes. I can’t tell you no. You know that if you abuse this authority, we can do the same thing back to you,” Miss Myra explained. Freddy nodded his understanding of the reason for the generous house rule.

“You can’t learn authority if you can’t practice authority,” Miss Myra said. “You want to be an owner, then show me. Here, tell me to bend over so you can put a finger in my butt, I dare you,” she said seriously when she released her little brother.

Freddy was reluctant. He put on his best false bravado, and in his squeaky voice, he commanded Myra, “Bend over and spread your cheeks. I want to put my finger up your ass!”

“Oh my, well you better take my plug out,” she held her ass cheeks apart and bent over in a wide stance for Freddy. I wondered if the girls had played these kinds of games with him before any of this began. They were very familiar with one another.

Freddy plucked out her plug and sniffed it. Myra scrunched her nose and shook her head but offered her ass to him. He put a finger around the rim and circled as if he was afraid.

“You don’t have to ask to do that, I thought you were going to stick a finger up my butt?” Myra’s eyes grew wide. Freddy offered her a devilish smirk, and he began wiggling a finger into her asshole and one in her pussy. “That’s more than my asshole, Mister Freddy!”

“You said I could do any hole,” Freddy popped another finger in. Myra seemed like she was going to make a point, but she stopped and stood on her toes as if trying to get him to arc his fingers to hit her in a certain spot.

“Here is what I think, and if Miss Athena doesn’t want to do it, then that’s fine with me. Are you willing to let me stick a finger in YOU anytime I like?” she asked Freddy if he’d let her finger his butt. I doubted she would want to do that, but he shrugged and said that was fine.

“Great, then you don’t have to ask my permission and annoy the shit out of me. All you have to do is tell me you want me to suck your finger or bend over and let you play. I’ll stop what I am doing and give you five minutes to do whatever you want to do. You can’t tell me to let you play with that part of me for TWENTY-FOUR HOURS, and if you do, then I will spank you over my knee or send you to the corner. Now, if we are somewhere that you would feel naturally you can’t say out loud, ‘Miss Myra, bend over so that I can put two fingers in your stink and two fingers in your pink, then you CANNOT make me do it. How is that for a rule of thumb?”

She looked at Athena and not Freddy for confirmation. Athena agreed with that rule. “If you start asking so often it gets annoying or if you ask in the wrong places, we will forbid you from doing it anymore.”

I was on the floor waiting on all fours as I watched my son finger fuck my eldest daughter in both of her holes while she bent over naked in my kitchen. He was awkwardly holding her butt plug and sniffing it.

“I think it has been five minutes,” Athena interrupted.

“Hold on now, I said I had to ALLOW five minutes. I didn’t say I would make him stop if he was touching me right,” Myra purred and let my son continue fingering her in front of us.

My husband seemed hurt that he had been left out of the decisions, but he was never consulted on any of it. I wasn’t either – I was just told the new rules. “Congratulations, Mister Freddy, I am proud to have you as one of my new owners.”

“Thanks Da...” Freddy stopped himself and smiled real big. He acted like it was perfectly normal to finger fuck his sister while talking to his father.

“Maybe we should suspend the punishment for calling Sandy and Honey by Mom and Dad. They don’t have any authority but technically they are still related to us and if anyone asks if they are our Mom and Dad we are going to say yes anyway?” Myra made the comment sound like a question as she swayed a little and moved her hands from her ass to her knees to help support herself.

“Yes, context is important. If someone asks, we will tell them they are our Mom and Dad. If they ask why we tell them what to do, then we will tell them that they voluntarily agreed to give up that authority, Agreed?”

Myra agreed and looked at Freddy. Freddy was still recovering and lying flat on his belly on the cold tile. He was shocked to be involved. “You are an owner too, now. Your opinion matters,” Myra said.

After that Freddy began offering his opinion whenever he wanted to express it.

“May I ask what about me, Miss Myra?” my husband finally asked after a quiet pause. Myra looked over at her father and rolled her eyes.

“Yeah, anyone can touch you, you have no choice in it. We can remove and plug your ass like we have been doing. Freddy can only remove the plug. If one of us tells you to spread so we can play with your ass or mouth, there is no time limit. You’ll obey. I thought that was spelled out,” Myra looked at him. Her nipples were sprouting, and her big boobs seemed to expand and fill up the hornier she got while her little brother played with her. She guided his hand under her hips and placed it where she needed it to be.

“I meant could I touch anyone, Ma’am?”

“No, not on purpose – unless they tell you to touch them.”

Sandy looked dejected. He seemed hurt. I wanted to comfort my husband. He didn’t really ask for this, but he had plenty of opportunities to say he didn’t agree with any of it, and he had gone along with all of it. We were close to the thirty-day mark now.

We were about to open up for business. We had a little time to eat, and I had to prepare myself to work. The girls tied me up in the Fuck Room and lubed up two massive dildos. These two are nailed to a wooden plank, and I am required to sit on them both -one in my ass and one in my cunt all the way to the base.
I am expected to hump them both to loosen myself up. Then the girls put a funnel deep down my throat. They brought back a bowl of warm piss and finely blended banana puree.

“We put the fun in ‘funnel’,” Myra teased as she left me there.

I don’t know how my husband eats dinner. I assume he has his baby bottle. I don’t know what the girls eat. I think they had pizza, just off the floor. They went over tonight’s schedule and called guests to confirm their appointments. Freddy usually plays video games, but lately, he has been hanging around in the living room. We have a dozen folding chairs, trays and tables along with our normal furniture. Yes, the couch is gross now despite my best efforts.

The good news is I’ve made enough money to buy several couches.

We use a website to schedule appointments. The first guest arrived after dinner. Miss Myra and Athena take turns answering the door. They never check the window to see who it is. It could quite literally be a boy they liked from school or the police. Naked, they open the door as wide as you please and greet whoever is on the other side.

“Joe’s Meat Shack, you can’t beat our meat” Athena offered brightly as she popped into the doorway. She was so irreverent. Most men are so struck by her tits that they don’t hear what she says at the door anyway. Once she’s confirmed that they are here to see me, she lets them in. Then she squats down next to them with her hands behind her head and starts talking to them. It’s usually just casual. She never mentions dollars, or specific sex acts. She usually tells them right up front that she isn’t here to play with them or date them outside of the house and that she is “Of age” – whatever that means.

In our state, it is perfectly legal to be naked in your own home in front of strangers. She isn’t breaking a single law. There are nudist colonies with families in my State where people live naked 24/7. Athena did her research before she set this up.

Her sister will usually bring over a refreshment on a tray and offer it to them. Sandy is usually in the closet of the Fuck Room with a radio. He likes to watch me. Every now and then they let him out when it gets busy to help make snacks and prepare drinks, but the girls handle the guests.

The only time they come into the room to supervise is when they think they need to with a new guest or a gold guest. They’ll sit patiently and watch the entire session. I’ve grown used to them seeing me in all sorts of humiliating predicaments. They also have several ring cameras from all different angles set up to send images to their phone so they can check on me periodically to make sure I am fine.

Trust me, It’s far safer than working from a motel room or a parking lot somewhere.

As I said earlier, Freddy has no part to play in the evening’s festivities. He was fine at first, staying upstairs and playing video games. He sometimes comes downstairs and helps his sisters by preparing snacks or fixing drinks, but he stays out of the operation.

The girls have it down to something of a science. I’ll give you an example. Most men are just there to fuck me and go home. I offer Pro-Subby services and cater to just about any fetish outside of Domination. I’ve really had quite an education on some of the more unusual fetishes out there.

One Gentleman brought live ants and covered me in them while I was tied up. He wanted to watch them crawl over my skin and see me struggle – which I did.

Many of my guests are regulars, and the girls know them quite well. They also know they are my daughters. I think most of the guests think that them being in charge is an act and that I don’t really live in submission 24/7. The girls have joked about turning the Security Ring cams we have into pay-per-view Webcams. I wouldn’t have any choice if they decided to do that – although I am not sure how I feel about it.

They weren’t kidding about putting my pictures on the Internet. A lot of men come to take pictures of me doing naughty things. I am sure I am all over the Web now on various pornographic sites. There isn’t much I can do about that.

I don’t want to bore you with the details of a session, but I’ll give you one short example. I complete approximately 35-40 a night and I start around 6-7pm and go sometimes until 2am. The girls have always managed to make it to school on time. I try not to worry about them because they are the ones in charge now. I still do though.
One of the first guests is a new guy named Trevor. Athena and Myra take turns escorting guests from the door. They know the man is going to watch their ass while they walk him through the room. At one time, there are usually from four to as many as a dozen guys waiting to see me.

My schedule fills up fast, and the girls never know if a guy is going to dump his load and end the session early, so they usually overbook me. We also never know if someone is going to show up for their appointment. The girls try to call everyone to confirm, when we aren’t busy. We even get a fair number of walk-ins.

“Do you have an appointment, Sir?” Athena asks politely as she curtsies by lifting her right knee and putting her left leg behind her.

“Yeah, 9pm, what are the differences in the packages?” Trevor gets right down to business as he takes a seat on my couch. We have added a dozen folding chairs in the living room and moved the dining room table to the front room, but that isn’t for sitting at.

My daughter adopted a squatting position facing forward and to his right. The girls decided that would be their default sitting position when we are open for business at the house. Her back was straight, her tits pushed out, her legs nice and spread and her hands were arched behind her back.

I am sure Trevor’s eyes bulged. Here is this hot teenager squatting in front of him. The word Athena is written on her butt in magic marker. She has a bald pussy and a butt plug in her ass. He slipped his hand onto her butt cheek.

Athena gently removed his hand before putting hers squarely back behind her head and reminded him that she isn’t on the menu – only I am. Trevor isn’t offended, although a few guys are persistent. The girls are pretty used to getting touched, poked, and even goosed. I’ve only heard about one time that Myra slapped a guy and apparently, he jammed a thumb all the way inside her.

I did feel guilty about the girls going through this, but they usually laugh it off. They say it’s much worse at their school. Guys (including teachers) are always ‘accidentally’ bumping into them in the crowded hallways.

“I’d prefer an honest pinch on the ass to an accidental brush of someone’s boner through his jeans,” Myra told me once.

Myra usually is right on time with a tray full of readymade refreshments. We have everything from Rum and Coke to Lemonade and some snacks as well. “How much for Lemonade?”

“Everything is free here other than a little donation, Sir,” Myra tells him as she hands him a lemonade. Trevor pulls out five dollars and hands it to her. Myra lowered the tray and her tits right into his face. She has no problem rubbing her tits on guests. It’s always her choice though. They don’t touch her- she touches them. “I can’t take your money – drop some roses here on the tray,” she uses code for dollars. We never talk about dollars – that’s a punishable offense.

Once the guest has a refreshment, Athena will start asking questions about what he does for a living and generally getting to know him. She doesn’t rush right into talking about donations and packages. This is all by intention. The girls didn’t want it to feel like a factory floor even though they have evolved and refined their approach to talking with guests. If he asks her a question, she’ll tell him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.