Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

It has already been a week and a few days for me under my daughters. That first night we talked for hours, and they answered all of my questions and made me aware of my new reality if I chose them as owners.

They made up their own system of rules, protocols, and procedures. Some of them were lifted from previous rules I followed, but the girls tweaked and changed them in order to improve them and give me less chance to screw up.

Some of them were obviously inspired by things Randy told them.

The girls kept every rule he ever made for them and enforced them on each other. They certainly didn’t have to do that. They both believed that if rules meant anything at all, they should have to obey them too. Each was quick to catch the other inadvertently breaking one and calling out the rule-breaker.

Athena told me she didn’t define leadership by yelling and stomping around. She held herself to a higher standard. She believed true leaders are polite and have the guts to actually be out on the front lines. She was seldom rude and only to her father and me. That was done to humiliate and put us in our place. She wasn’t a bully, though - she was strict and consistent.

She believed strongly that a leader does so from the front.

Myra and her were very interested in learning about BDSM and Total Power Exchange. They made me teach them how to use whips, tie knots, swing paddles, and all the various aspects of fetish and discipline that I could share They tried out almost every toy or paddle on themselves at least once. They didn’t use the big dildos and pussy stretchers, but they even wore a gag for 15 minutes each to see what it is like to have one stuffed in your mouth.

Freddy thought it was hilarious when they walked around the house with spit dripping down their chins with matching red rubber balls in their mouths. The girls made no secret to Freddy that they were now my owners. I was surprised that he accepted the decision without too many questions.

They had been telling him what to do around the house for so many years, getting him to bed, dressing him, telling him when to take a bath and such, that he saw them as authority figures on some level anyway.

The time had gone by quickly and it had been quite an adjustment for me. I didn’t regret the decision – at least, not yet. It wasn’t made lightly and the girls shocked me by constantly learning and taking this role seriously. I would have called it off if they had done anything else.

Athena and Myra have quickly become very responsible young women – and as a side note, their posture and grades have never been better.

Under their rule, I resigned from my job but the writing was on the wall that I was going to be fired anyway. I got in one quick BJ while I packed my stuff into a cardboard box and emptied my desk. I didn’t even slip that guy my number – there was no need.

Jasper kept his job – but the girls always made sure he wore pantyhose/panties under his clothes at work. Sometimes they even chose a tight bra for him to wear under his shirt. They don’t stuff it – but if you looked closely at his polo shirt, you could see what you might assume to be a girdle through the material.

It’s funny. Randy was right that Jasper was the only member of the family to wear panties.

The girls still wore sports bras but almost never anything under a single layer of clothes. They could have easily unlocked their extensive collection of jeans and sundresses that Randy put in the garage – but they chose not to. They don’t dress like total sluts but they’ve certainly grown used to short skirts when out of the house – and still promptly stripped nude at the door.

They didn’t even check the house to see if anyone else was home. They accepted this was just the way things were now. It made it easier for me to accept that this was my new ‘normal’ – whatever normal really means.

Jasper took the news pretty well when I told him we would be serving the girls a few weeks ago.

He simply accepted that this would be his new reality when I broke it to him. He was in the closet of our bedroom. “I am going to let the girls be our new owners,” I said as I pulled down his panties. Jasper got excited because he thought I was going to play with his dick after I untied him. “It’s just for the weekend, though, and then we’ll see.”

“What girls, Ma’am?” Jasper replied formally. He had been tied up for hours and he immediately started rubbing his wrists to fully restore the circulation.

“Your daughters,” I took his panties completely off and threw them over my shoulder. “They don’t want you to wear panties around the house any longer.”

“Oh my!” Jasper appeared equal parts excited and frightened even though I acted like this was a totally normal transition that any reasonable person would not question. I had ONLY been convinced after hours of reluctant dialogue and exhausting negotiation about the final rules. I expected my husband to accept what he was told – he always did.

“Mrs. Walker says that I must never walk around in front of her granddaughters without my panties on,” he reminded me what my mother had told him the first night he sent him home. He wasn’t very shocked that the girls were now able to order him around – he even seemed relieved. My husband’s main concern was they would see his bare bottom and that would displease my mother.

“Mrs. Walker does not run this house. Miss Athena and Miss Myra do now, and they want everyone naked, including you,” I tapped the tip of his cock cage and let his small, hairless dick flap around.

“They won’t mind seeing me like this, Ma’am?”

“They will mind if you call me, Ma’am. I am no longer your authority figure. I’ve surrendered you to them. We’ll both be punished if you call me Ma’am.”

“What should I call you then?” Jasper seemed distraught and confused.

“You can call me bitch, slut, whore, whatever you want, even Kim. You can’t call me Mrs. Monroe, Ma’am, or Mistress. I am not the boss of you anymore,” I lifted my ankle so that he could see the anklet I wore with his cock cage key was gone. I told him I gave the girls the key.

“THEY can unlock my cage?” Jasper sounded aghast with terror.

“Yes, any time they like”

“And they really don’t mind?”

“Nope. We are a package deal. They own my ass; they own your ass. We are in this together.”

It was true – my husband was submissive, and I had to accept it. He would always be submissive. The girls certainly understood that now.

“Oh, thank you!” Jasper grabbed me and kissed me without asking. It was the first time he’d done that since I could remember. My husband used to ask to kiss me long before he began his transformation into a sissy-maid months ago. The same as he never initiated sex with me.

Jasper even slipped me some tongue, and I slipped it back before pushing him away.

“No kissing without permission from them, they’ll go over the rules with you after I bring you out. They are talking to Mister Freddy now,” I said.

You might think the girls would have made Freddy their little bitch.

He was a people-pleaser and willing to do whatever he was told. The girls didn’t want his help training me and their father though.

The girls insisted that he face the consequences for making them late for school if he didn’t wake up on time from now on. He never stood in the corner more than once before he took it seriously.

Freddy wasn’t permitted to wear clothes around the house either. It was a rule the girls made for him. I don’t think Freddy minded one bit – in fact, he was relieved that he wasn’t the only one clothed in a room full of naked people. The girls also asked him if he wanted a butt plug of his own. I thought he would refuse immediately.

“Everyone has a butt plug but me, so yeah, please,’’ he answered. It was true - the entire family wore butt plugs now. They started him on the absolute smallest butt plug I had in my collection. Freddy has the tiniest, most adorable little asshole.

He’s seen me wearing one for months and knew his father did as well. It probably seemed pretty normal to him by now.

Freddy may be small and scrawny, but he didn’t inherit his father’s tiny cock. I probably shouldn’t tell you this but his flaccid pecker is two inches longer than his father’s erect little dick. I was happy that he hadn’t inherited his father’s little stub.
I want to be clear that even naked and plugged, Freddy was NOT placed in a submissive role like his father and me.

His sisters did decide he had rules he had to obey too. They had given themselves rules to obey and they weren’t telling him to do anything they wouldn’t do. They wanted to ensure that no one had unlimited authority – even themselves.

They kept each other in check to ensure the power didn’t go to their heads. It was a little confusing because I’ve never had a Master obey rules and call everyone else Sir and Ma’am.

The girls kept their brother from watching me service customers, but he was allowed to walk around in the living room and talk to them. They also didn’t let him watch all of my training. There was no hiding anything from my daughters though.

They were now very well aware of how freaky some men could be – and they wanted me to accommodate even the strangest sexual fetish as long as it didn’t involve me being dominant.

The customers loved talking to the girls – especially because they greeted them in the nude and were polite. Most of them assumed my daughters were also submissive simply because the men associated polite and patient with submissive behavior.

At first, some of the customers winced when they saw Freddy, but after a week he started to become extremely popular, and many of my regulars greeted him and even occasionally brought him new video games.

I was given a new name after the first week. The girls deliberated on this for a while. They hadn’t pre-decided because they wanted to choose something that fit me based on my service. The name, ‘Honey’, was their final choice.

Last Sunday, the girls made me, my husband, and Freddy kneel in a semi-circle for the family meeting. We often ate that way in the kitchen.

My mom had released Freddy from service that weekend at their request so they could train him. I didn’t know whether she approved of my choice or not. She rarely talked to me before, and I didn’t have access to my phone now anyway.

Freddy wasn’t permitted on furniture either - just like the rest of us. He knelt, and his pecker dangled on the carpet. I think his dad was a little jealous. Then again, it didn’t take much to be bigger than my husband.

The girls stood up while we talked and moved around the room while we knelt. They told Jasper and me what we did well and what we needed to do better If we wanted to continue to serve them.

At the end of that conversation, they called me forward and informed me that I had earned a collar and if I wanted to accept, I would need to beg. I sat up, stuck my tongue out, and wiggled my butt like a hungry dog as I waited for the collar.

“Your name is Honey Cum Swallows. Do you accept this name?” My daughter asked quite seriously if I was willing to give up being Kim Monroe and become Honey Swallows. The name was a joke that they made up at Olive Garden and Wal-Mart. The middle name terrified me. I could just imagine filling out a W-9 form for a new job with it.

I thought they must be joking – just to see how I’d react. I was wrong.

I asked if that was one word or if she meant to change my last name. “We are all legally changing our last names to Swallows. You do swallow, don’t you?”

I had come a long way serving them in a week and had learned a lot from them. I know that sounds crazy, but they had a reason for their expectations that I didn’t immediately appreciate. They seemed to understand they also had to set a positive example for not only me but for Jasper and Freddy too – and they did.

The girls also made some early mistakes, but they learned from them and corrected themselves. They had certainly done nothing that had freaked me out, and they hadn’t gone joy-riding either. The thought of legally being given a stripper name and having to tell someone my middle name was something like Ass, and my last name Hole, almost made me chuckle. Cum Swallows was better than that!

“Yes Ma’am, I definitely swallow,” I genuinely blushed as my daughter locked a tight collar around my neck and locked it. She told me I would get it off at the end of the month if I wanted to quit or failed to meet her expectations; otherwise, it wasn’t coming off except for cleanings.

I thanked her, and my husband was called up next. His name was changed to Sandy Piggy Swallows. They had talked to their grandmother and she had admitted calling him Piggy. They wanted a name that could be used professionally so that he could continue to work. The girls sometimes referred to him as Piggy, and my husband often oinks playfully in response.

Freddy was called up next and asked if he minded becoming “Freddy Clegg Swallows.” Clegg was his middle name – he was named after a family friend. He said he’d be honored. I hoped the kids at school would not tease him.

Athena stood up and said that her name would now be “Miss Athena Marie Swallows.” I was quite shocked that my daughter would choose to LEGALLY change her name to something that humiliating. It would read that way on her driver’s license and birth certificate.

Myra joined her and announced that her name would henceforth be Miss Myra Catherine Swallows. She shimmied and popped her booty triumphantly.

The girls explained that they had considered several middle names for the girls of the family and couldn’t decide who should have which one. They had also genuinely considered calling us the ‘ASSHOLE’ family.

Can you imagine if they had chosen that for us? The girls thought it was hilarious even though it would have been way over the top and I doubt, legally possible.

“Hey, if someone asks me my last name, I could look them in the eye and say “ASS HOLE,” and then they would think I’d called them an asshole, and I would say no, that’s my motherfucking last name. Do you have a problem with it?”

Jasper (Sandy) politely requested his middle name be altered back to Jasper – for his job. When Freddie sided with his dad, the girls reluctantly agreed.

I admit I was surprised that Freddie had so readily agreed to a change of last name to something so humbling. What we were legally called was no longer my decision and at the end of the month, I would be signing emancipation papers for all three of my children anyway.

Funny thing about the girls. They seemed to blossom the more empowered they became. They were also unflinching in their desire to put their own asses where their money was. They answered the door in the nude no matter who it was. They greeted the person and led them into the house, and then they knelt with their hands behind their head just like Randy had taught them with Bryan and Sam.

If anyone asked, they told them that was standard practice and would ask if the man preferred, they could hold another position while he waited for me to become available. They could have acted like stuck-up bitches but they wanted to be approachable.

“Men have a tendency to want to tell us their actual desires when we just shut up and listen,” Athena once observed.

“They are also more willing to trust us and spend MORE money when we don’t try to hard-sell them or treat them like cattle to be fleeced. We make them feel special,” Myra added.

I have to admit that spending hours every night this way made them genuinely come across as patient and affable.

Freddy seemed to blossom the more we treated him like he wasn’t an accident prone, delicate and foolish child. I had always seen him that way because he once was, and he was my baby. He seemed to thrive when provided direction, positive reinforcement and allowed to make mistakes. Who knew?

I will run through an average weekday serving my daughters, for you.

My old bedroom is now called the ‘Fuck Room’. It’s been gutted of all my jewelry boxes, valuables, memorabilia. All of my husband’s collectibles are gone. It was a simple dungeon-style room for sex now.

There is a bed and Sandy and I change the sheets regularly. There is a hard point installed in the ceiling that allows me to be suspended without bringing the roof down. There is bondage gear, dildos, French ticklers, lube, and just about every kind of rope or duct tape you could possibly want. The only thing we don’t supply are condoms. Men must bring their own, and they are only issued one when they make a donation.

There is a bowl on the floor for me to shit and piss in when I am permitted, and I change and clean that regularly. Everything else is gone – permanently. Even if I went back to my old life, our old bedroom is now converted into a semi-BDSM dungeon/fuck room.

It is the only room in the house Freddy is not permitted to enter after 4pm.

My daughters sleep together in a single bed at night. Yes, they sleep nude, and yes they snuggle and sometimes play with each other. I suppose that was going on before we ever made this transition. They didn’t tell me, and I didn’t ask.

I sleep in a cage at the foot of their bed. I am always locked in nice and tight, gagged with a dildo, and bound by my wrists and ankles so that I can’t play with myself. Usually they include a toy or two as well - like that Oxball rubber butt plug and a labia stretcher – yes, I still use those, but I don’t mind. My cunt was sore and wet. They sometimes ask Freddy or Sandy how I should be put to bed, but usually they decide for me.

Sandy was usually locked up in their closet. The girls have taken all of their clothes out of their room and moved them to the living room foyer where the vacuum cleaner used to be stored. That way they can get dressed at the door to leave or undress there. They get creative with Sandy too. One night they folded him in half and made him suck his own cock (he is surprisingly limber). “You alright, Dad?” Myra asked.

He stuck his thumb in the air and signaled that he was fine. They tied his neck to his legs and forced him to remained bent over with his ass pressed against a big rubber dildo so he could fuck himself to sleep. I think my mom told them to do this. All I know is Jasper doesn’t complain, and he somehow manages to stay like that and still get some sleep.

Myra accidentally addressed her father as Dad. The girls could say the word dad in certain contexts. They just couldn’t CALL him Dad. They didn’t want him feeling like he had fatherly authority over them any longer. They never even considered asking him if he wanted things to be that way like they had done for me. They just assumed he was fine with relinquishing it.

“What did you do wrong?” Athena asked her sister with a look of indignation.

“I didn’t’ call our Pet Sandy by his name and referred to him as Dad. He has no parental authority and calling him Dad undermines what we are trying to do. I am so, so sorry, Miss Athena,” Myra immediately recognized her mistake and without further prompting, put herself in the closest corner, pressing her tits into the wall. She shaves her pussy bald now. The only one of us who has pubic hair is Freddy. I think he is so proud he finally got some that it would be a shame to take it away from him. Myra started dancing and gyrating, and Athena flipped on some Sir Mix-A-Lot so that she could dance and bump and grind.

They’ve been very good about accepting their own punishments when they fuck up. I’ve never once seen them back down from it. It surprises me too – because Myra used to be such a tight ass, and now she literally shakes her ass cheeks until they clap open and shut, and she loves to show off her butt plug. I guess she was self-conscious about her body until she started walking around nude, and guys started checking her out.

Freddy usually comes in to wish us good night. He’s used to seeing his sisters dance in the corner, but he likes to stay and watch. He is still a butt man all the way. I mentioned that he isn’t quite a submissive. He isn’t quite a Master or a dominant either. He is just Freddy.

He can order any of us to assume one of the basic positions like Ass-Up or Wait. He can also order any of us to hold our ass cheeks open for him and take a good look. The girls both gave him that authority on day one and told him not to abuse it. They also told me not to intimidate him or make him feel weird about it the way I did when Randy offered to let him tell me to spread my cheeks.

I didn’t argue.

He rarely uses that authority, but yes, I obey my son when he gives me a simple order around the house. He usually asks me politely, but I treat it like an order.

I’ve been learning to go into a more meditative state at night. It helps to think about nothing. I don’t think about the job, arguments, what my Master is doing, when to take the car to have the tires serviced. It’s not my decision anymore. I did create a checklist for the girls on how to deal with these things, but it is important that they learn to do that anyway.

The lack of pressure has allowed me to finally sleep even though I am literally bound so that my arms are behind my back and my legs are tied to the sides of the cage.

I don’t think I could sleep any other way any more.

In the morning, the girls wake me up by taking turns peeing into the cage on my head. I used to have a problem with pee-play. The girls certainly don’t. I couldn’t turn over and open my mouth, so I drank the piss that fell off my head and back as it splashed and dripped into a puddle underneath me.

The girls started me out by mixing apple juice with their piss. I nearly gagged at first, and I prided myself on having no gag reflex. I am being trained as a full service toilet whore now though, and it is expected I drink it directly from the tap, or even if it’s cold and has been sitting out in a bowl for an hour.
I swallow what I am given.

The girls have different ways of waking me up, but it is always something that sets the tone for how hard of a day it is going to be, and it is ALWAYS A hard day. Once they opened the cage, they let me crawl out, and I gingerly try to prevent any of the piss dripping from my body from getting on the carpet. If I do, I will clean it up later (with my mouth – we don’t use the vacuum very much anymore). The only thing I do with the vacuum cleaner is shove the nozzle in my cunt, turn it on and then crawl around sucking carpet.

Sandy comes around later and shampoos the carpet. But I am getting ahead of myself.

Our morning rituals are very similar to ones I’ve done in the past. The first thing I do after the girls greet me is thank them profusely for taking ownership of me and I ask them how I can please them today. I’ve become much better with speech protocol because the girls actively role-play exercises with me so that I grow more comfortable talking like a proper submissive.

“What are you?”

“Your slave, Miss Athena and a three-hole whore.”

“Who owns your ass?”

“You and Miss Myra, Miss Athena.”

“Why?”

“I voluntarily chose to offer myself to be trained as your slave because you offered discipline and structure that keeps me in line and makes me happy, Miss Athena”

“Are you truly happy?”

“Yes, Miss Athena, I truly am,” I can honestly say that for the first time. We go on like that for hours. My daughters love to spend hours asking me questions and making me answer completely. I’ve also learned to actively listen to Freddy. He still frequently tells rambling, often confusing stories that seem to go nowhere. I actually listen now because the girls started quizzing me on the details and punishing me when I failed. Freddy also loves to ask me questions – he always has.

“Honey, do you regret serving us?”

“Not at all, Mister Freddy. I am where I belong with the people I belong with,” I answered truthfully.

“You don’t ever get annoyed with me anymore?”

“Sometimes Mister Freddy, but that isn’t your fault. I still need to learn my place. It is beneath you in the pecking order of the family. I should never get annoyed with you. Can I ask if you get annoyed with me?”

“Not anymore. You don’t treat me like a little boy anymore.”

“You aren’t a little boy anymore, Mister Freddy.”

We’ll go on and on about things like that and go for long bike rides and walks. Yes, I sit on the dildo seat Randy made for me, and yes, Freddy knows all about it. Yes, he can tell me to lift my skirt and make it seem like an accident around neighbors and his friends, and yes, I am a very popular bike rider on the street.

My morning rituals are a little different now. My husband and I always shit and piss outside in the yard. We never use the toilet in the house. The only exception for me is if I have back-to-back clients (we call them ‘guests’), I can be given permission to use the bowl in the fuck room. If the girls leave me caged longer than 12 hours, they leave a small bowl for me to shit and piss in, in the cage - even without their explicit permission.

I am always supervised outside in the mornings. Freddy is my little shadow, and yes it is as humiliating as you might imagine it could be to do this in front of your son. He ordered me into the squat position. I spread my legs and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I have to wait until he gives the order to take a dump. He likes to tell me to stop and start abruptly, so I have to snip it off mid-stream.

There are tons of pictures of me doing this on the Internet now. The girls snapped up dozens the first week. The funny thing is they do the same thing and supervise each other. They didn’t want me to do it alone. They still use a toilet when at school and at night but in the morning they always join me. Freddy and Sandy do it as well.

Mr. Johnson, our neighbor, has walked out in his backyard and made it pretty obvious he is watching everything we do in our yard. He is a harmless pervert though. We waved at him and pretended this was perfectly normal. He didn’t have anything to say to that.

Once we finish, we give each other one short enema and then shave each other’s pubes (Except for Freddy – he watches), and then the girls lock their father’s cock up again. They never milk Sandy in front of Freddy. It doesn’t take long – just a few quick pumps and he shoots his load. I am no longer permitted to whack him off.

The girls don’t believe in ruining his orgasm by teasing him until he is about to spurt and then stop. They feel that if he cums real quick it makes him more docile. I am sure their grandmother told them that. It still occasionally strikes me as odd that the girls think nothing of jerking their father off but I suppose they’ve really just about completely stopped thinking of him as their dad.

Sandy has to hold the cum in his mouth until he gets back into the kitchen and spit it into his baby bottle.

They never milk Freddy in front of his Father either. They don’t care if I see them do it. Freddy doesn’t wear a cock cage. The girls explained that when they first started waking their brother up in the morning, he had an impossible to manage hard on. They couldn’t even get him dressed. They did the only practical thing and beat him off because he would take his time and they needed to get themselves ready for school too.

I lapped Freddy’s cum off the ground in the ass-up position while he went inside to eat breakfast. They don’t let him stay and watch. I think he knows I am eating his cum. I refused to do it at first – but they reminded me I am a cumdumpster and slapped the snot out of me until I admitted how much I love cum.

I also pick up all the poop with my mouth while they eat breakfast and spit it into little bags. I know what you are thinking- GROSS!

I thought that too. I didn’t want to do it. Miss Myra reminded me that service is not about what I want and she reminds me of that lesson daily. You would be surprised how many of my Gold customers expect me to open my mouth and let them use me as a toilet. I don’t actually have to eat all the shit yet. I can pick it up with my mouth and transfer it to a bag. However, I get enough of it in my mouth and throat to know the taste. I know I will eventually be expected to eat it all.

I am permitted to wash myself off with a garden hose before knocking on the door to be permitted in. I don’t have a key to the house, and I am never allowed to leave without supervision anyway. The rest of the family can undress in the living room, but I have to undress in the backyard and then scratch on the door like a dog on all fours. I don’t mind. I spend a lot of time as the family dog now – wiggling my ass, panting and sniffing butts.

“Enjoy breakfast, slut? Miss Myra asked. The entire family usually eats in a semicircle on the kitchen floor. We’ve removed the dining table and chairs in the kitchen.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.