Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

“I don’t want to change things too much at first. As long as you both obey me, I want you to keep running him and the kids like you always have when I am not here.”

Randy laughed at the idea of me dominating my husband while he dominated me. I only intended to take charge of my husband if I had to. I was already asking Randy to accept a lot of baggage. I wasn’t exactly the perfect submissive. I had three kids and a submissive husband. He knew all of that previously and he still came over to my house – so maybe Randy wasn’t biting off more than he was comfortable with.

“If Jasper is poorly behaved, have you ever left the cock cage on longer than a day?”

“Unfortunately, my husband is a model submissive and rarely gives me any reason to spank or punish him. While it helps me relieve stress and is kind of fun, dominating him takes me straight out of the submissive headspace but someone has to do it,” I admitted. My husband looked apologetic (and a little pathetic) – as if he had tried being willful and failed at that too.

Randy seemed impressed with my answer. I knew my husband and I had a complicated relationship, but it had been working for us. I love Jasper – I want him to be happy. Believe it or not, my husband was quite happy like this.

“He likes most punishments anyway. The longest I’ve left him in the cage is a week, and that was because I went to Las Vegas on a fuck-fest,” I confessed. I felt extremely guilty that I had left my kids and husband and didn’t even tell them where I was going.

“Turn around and spread your cheeks for Master Randy,” I ordered my husband. He loved to be told what to do even though he liked to pretend he was deeply embarrassed. At least, I thought he may be pretending. My husband wore a stainless-steel butt plug with a blue jewel in the base and the initials FW for my mother. It had been a gift from her for Father’s Day – something of a joke, I think. “He wears this at all times unless he has permission to use the toilet or the backyard.”

“Oh? He actually poops in the backyard?”

“Yes but I bag up my mess, Master,” Jasper admitted proudly. He could be such a brown-noser with my new Masters.

“My mother trained him exclusively to use the yard at her house. She treats him like a dog and a sissy maid when he is at her house. I agreed that I would help him practice meeting her expectations when he is not there – so it usually just depends on how much I feel inclined to walk out to the backyard to supervise him or if I am too busy and want him to just use the toilet.”

I was not a consistent disciplinarian. My husband liked to serve, and I think he needed discipline for very different reasons than I did. Ironically, I couldn’t be the full-time Mistress he wanted anymore than he could be the full-time Master I needed.

“Anything else I should know?” Randy asked.

“Jasper is only permitted to drive the 2010 Hyundai in the garage and not the newer car. He will suck your dick anytime you like but preferably not in public. He usually eats me out after I finish fucking someone. I sometimes let him sleep in my cage and take the bed when I don’t have a Master. I haven’t fucked my husband for seven months, but I do sometimes sit on his caged cock and tease him.”

“You will only do that if I permit it,” Randy nodded in understanding.

“Great! Now that we have that settled, do you want to meet my kids and talk to them about moving in? If you still want me after that, I am willing to be inspected and start serving tonight, Sir,” I asked.

“Just like that, huh?”

I hadn’t agreed to let him be my Master yet although I had thought he might make a good master before I ever invited him to my house. He answered all my questions, had photos and he wasn’t married or in jail. I was prepared to serve him on a trial basis but I wanted him to talk to my girls first before I offered to let him try me for a weekend. I knew Freddy would like him. Freddy likes everyone.

“Master Randy, I am a filthy whore that needs discipline. I know I am a bit of a mess, and this house is chaotic. I know my husband being part of the package makes me less desirable. I know the fact I have kids makes me less than desirable. You met all of my criteria for a good Master and if you want me, I am all yours – as long as you hold up your end of the bargain. I’ll be a faithful servant and slave,” I promised as if the decision had already been made.

I hadn’t kept that promise to be a good slave with the Masters that came before Randy. I frequently broke rules when they weren’t looking. Ironic, because I had written most of the rules in the first place. I can’t explain why I did that – it just seemed that I was subconsciously sabotaging my chance at making these situations work out.

I vowed I wouldn’t do it again – but I still had my doubts. It seemed I always found some reason to reject my Masters before things went permanent with them. There were some of them that lost patience with me and left on their own. My daughters were also quite a handful, and Randy hadn’t really talked to them yet. They could be flirtatious and precocious when they wanted something and they had been pushing my buttons as well as pressing their own boundaries while I tried to figure out how to be a parent and yet surrender all authority to a true Master.

I admitted to Master Randy that the kids could be difficult to deal with. That I could be difficult to deal with as well. “You can’t polish a turd. I would rather be honest with you then pretend we are the perfect family and we never have any drama. My youngest daughter Athena is studying drama!” I smirked. Athena loved theater.

“That’s fine, I expect that. I am glad you are being real with me,” Randy nodded. I was hoping he’d still feel that way a week from now after the kids had been pushing his buttons and trying to see what they could get away with when he changed the rules they had to live by.

My daughters reminded me so much of myself – not only because they looked like me in the face but because they were strong-willed and stubborn at times. They were just now coming to understand the power of a young girl’s sexuality and how they could command the attention of men.

Randy was a little shocked that Jasper followed us into the living room. He pulled up his panties, but he was still wearing his high heels and collar. “Would you rather my husband crawl from room to room?”

“No, I just uh,” Randy was still getting his head around it. The kids had seen their father like this plenty of times. They didn’t even register it as abnormal any longer. They were all giggles and chuckles at first – even Freddy. After a while, they grew used to his modified behavior. He had always been the one to cook and clean around the house – so other than doing it in panties and the changes to his diet, there wasn’t much that was new for him.

“These are my daughters, Myra and Athena,” I reintroduced them first. My daughters groaned and put down their phones. They knew I was going to make them talk to Randy – this wasn’t a surprise. They were waiting in the living room because I had told them to stay close.

I let Freddy continue with his video game. I knew he was all ears and he was listening anyway. I was most concerned about how my new Master would react to my daughters and how they would get along with him.

“So, this is your new Master?” Myra asked as she sized him up.

“Yes, I think so,” I admitted. I had already made my mind up that this guy would do the trick – but I still had some reservations. A weekend with him would tell me a lot more and the only way to find out was to just do it.

Now came the awkward part – I needed to strip and actually hand over the reins to someone new. The butterflies in my stomach were spinning circles and my lips were dry. It was time to rip off the band-aid and start actually walking the walk.

“If it’s alright with you, Master, I am going to remove my clothes and kneel at your feet. I don’t sit on furniture when I am naked,” I turned a little red. It was always awkward stripping in front of a Master for the first time. I did not want my nice furniture ruined by sitting on it with my wet pussy/cummy/sweaty ass.

My kids were used to me being naked around the house. They didn’t bat an eyelash when I bent over and stuck my ass next to my husband so my Master could view both of our butts together. They belonged to him now – he could see them anytime he liked – how he liked.

Randy seemed calm. I am sure it wasn’t every day he came to a married couple’s house and watched them undress in the living room in front of their family. I was glad he wasn’t making a big deal of it.

The first time we did something like this the kids totally freaked out. They were expecting me to strip in the living room. They were probably hoping the Master would lose his shit and think we were all crazy like some BDSM version of the Munsters, living in a horror show on TV.

Master Randy immediately noticed that the jeweled butt plug I wore up my ass at the time matched the one my husband wore. I loved to coordinate them like that – it was just a small one. He told us to kneel side by side so that he could compare them.

I was only happy to obey – my first real order from my new Master. I was excited to see if he would finally be the one that put me in my place and remained permanently.

The girls sighed. They assumed we were done talking. There were still things to iron out – like his expectations of them going forward. He was effectively the head of the household now and my stripping down to skin was also a symbolic way of indicating that it started right now.

“What happened to Phil?” Myra asked me about a former Master casually.

The little brat knew full well that Phil had left in a huff one day. She snickered at me. I knew she had contempt for my former masters and she’d probably have contempt for Randy as well. Myra was subtly trying to scare Randy off.

“He freaked out and left. Remember? Then we got Steve?” Athena smiled. She seemed oblivious to the fact that her sister was rubbing yet another failure in my face.

“Yes, and you two flirted with him shamelessly until he flipped out and left,” I reminded them. The girls shrugged and offered an expression that suggested they were both innocent and had no idea what I was talking about.

“My daughters can be precocious. They flirt, but it doesn’t mean anything to them. If you ignore it, you will be fine. They’ll cry, whine or tease in order to manipulate you if you let them,” I admitted. They were just like me at that age.

Who am I kidding? I was still that way. I admitted that as well.
“Do you have any questions for me?” Randy changed the subject by addressing the children directly.

“Yeah. Do we have to call you Sir?” Myra fired off the first question. I had an entire section of rules devoted to my husband and each of my kids.

“The girls started calling my masters, ‘Sir’ because being on a first-name basis with them seemed too informal to my previous masters. They also got used to hearing me say it all the time and it became natural. It quickly became a rule because they would call him sir when they wanted something and by his first name when they wanted to piss him off. If you don’t want them to call you Sir, that’s fine,” I said.

“I think it is a good rule,” Randy admitted. He said he would have to see how he felt about it after a few days, before deciding on it.

The girls took that as a sign that Randy may be wishy-washy. I could tell from the context of their expression that they were prepared to ‘forget’ this was a rule and start calling him Randy all the time.

“I am giving up my full-time parental authority over you three just like last time. That doesn’t mean you get to run wild. I am still the boss of you when he is not here. That means you have to listen to Master Randy when he IS here and that I will carry out his instructions when he’s not. It will reinforce that he is the boss if you have to call him Sir,” I said.

I could bend on that rule if Randy was uncomfortable with it. I was naked now and kneeling at his feet. I kept my hands at my side and let my tits hang down and sway a little. I wanted Randy to look at me – but he was focused on my daughters.

“Can’t we call him Daddy instead?” Myra winked at Randy. She was wearing my lip gloss. I didn’t call her out for using my expensive makeup. Instead, I sighed and looked at Randy.

“I think Sir will be fine. In time, I hope you see me as a protector and a person you can come to for advice. I know this is a difficult transition for you,” he tried to be firm but sensitive. It was an admirable effort.

“Nah, we’ve gone through about fourteen Masters already. I think we know the drill,” Myra sounded jaded and skeptical that Randy would last more than a weekend.

“Seven,” I corrected. There were quite a few applicants who I never considered a full-time Master but only seven that had actually lived with us.

“Are you going to be a stickler and make us stand in the corner when we talk back?” Myra asked.

That was a standard punishment for the girls, Freddy, and my husband. They had to stand in the corner with their nose pressed into it and their hands behind their head. It allowed them time to reflect.

“Yeah, I don’t see why not,” Randy noted that he had read the rules.

The girls wanted to know what they COULD get away with now.

“Are you going to treat us like babies and make us go to bed at a certain time?” Myra asked in a scalding tone that suggested she had outgrown the need for a set bedtime.

“The rules say that you are in bed by 10pm on a school night and 11pm on a weekend. I don’t see a reason to change that,” Randy replied. He HAD read the section on my girls. I was happy about that.

“The girls recently snuck out to meet some boys on a school night,” I tattled on my daughters. Their recent escapade had really shocked me.

I had punished them pretty severely for that infraction.

I think it was less that I was afraid they could get hurt or lost at night and more that I worried they would become like me and start sneaking out all the time.

“You sneak out all the time,” Myra shrugged.

“Yes, and that’s why I surrender my clothes at the door and have them locked up,” I admitted. I told them that was why I confiscated their clothes at night to ensure they didn’t have anything to wear if they snuck out.

“That was Master Steve’s rule,” my daughter Athena corrected me.

Master Steve probably liked seeing my daughters naked at bedtime. They didn’t have anything special between their legs and he was more of a fan of skin than fashion, so the rule had begun to encompass them as well, after the shenanigans they’d pulled.

“I thought it was a fitting taste of a punishment that seemed to be working to keep me in line,” I admitted. It was a very practical decision – no clothes and they couldn’t get up to mischief. While it had started as a punishment, it had evolved into a rule due to its effectiveness. It wasn’t hurting them, and its benefits were obvious.

“I never understood why he made us take off our clothes just at bedtime. You are naked all the time,” Athena seemed to be asking me for an explanation. I thought we had given her sufficient explanation at the time for the rule.

“Different rules for different people in the house, Athena. I am a slave and being kept nude in my own house makes me feel vulnerable. The clothes I wear are like a mask – and I have used them to control what the world sees of me. I believe that by peeling away that final layer and exposing myself, it’s much harder to hide my true feelings and what I really am.”

“Bullshit, Master Steve liked looking at your tits and making sure you weren’t soaking wet when your mind was supposed to be on your duties,” Athena laughed.

“Be that as it may,” I didn’t admit she was right but she was spot on that there were other reasons I was kept naked and that was one of them. “The reason we took your clothes was simple arithmetic. If you have nothing to wear, you can’t get up to mischief out of the house.”

My girls made ‘shckaw’ noises with their mouths to suggest they accepted my explanation. They had grumbled and groaned about it at first, but they didn’t resist stripping the first time it became an order even though they were effectively exposing themselves to a man not of their own volition. I think they may have enjoyed the freedom to some degree. Athena is something of an extrovert and Myra will almost literally do anything her sister will do. The two of them are like peas in a pod.

“Are you going to make us give up our clothes at home, Master Randy?” Myra asked in her baby voice that suggested she’d be nice to him if he was nice to her. I hated it when she did that but it was a good test for Randy so I stayed silent.

Randy seemed puzzled and offered me a curious expression. I wasn’t going to tell him what to decide. I wanted to see what he said. It would tell me a lot about him. If he was more interested in my girls than me, I would be worried.

“Yes, I think you two should lose clothing privileges,” Randy decided after taking a moment to pause. I didn’t have any rules stipulating that although I did have rules that said no sex with either girl – including oral or fingering. In this instance I was glad Randy was decisive.

The girls groaned a little. I saw a small curve of a smile on Freddy’s face as he continued to play video games. I had spoiled the girls at Freddy’s expense for years. He was different from them and less mature.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.