Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

I felt a little bad that I shot the girls down so abruptly. I was half-watching television while talking to them. I changed the subject back to my situation since we were obviously done talking about the absurd notion of the girls taking charge of me.

“So, what did you guys think of Randy, really?”

I wanted to debrief with the girls. I was contemplating whether I should jump right back into getting a new Master or if I should take a break. I wanted to know what they really thought about him. It may also help if I gave them a chance to vent before I picked the next applicant for the job.

“Ask Athena,” Myra teased her sister, and a wicked grin spread across her face.

Athena looked guilty of something. She looked down at her feet and started pivoting slowly as she put her finger in her mouth. I knew she had some secret. I asked her to just go ahead and tell me.

“She went down on him,” Myra told on Athena before she could admit it herself.

I knew the girls dated boys. They had never told me about any of their sexual exploits. I had them both on birth control just in case. This particular kind of birth control also helped with extreme mood shifts that often came with raging hormones.

“You dared me to!” Athena admitted and smacked her sister playfully.

“I didn’t think you really would,” Myra laughed.

My instincts were to ask a bunch of questions about how and when it all happened. I think they knew that. I may have been a major whore for myself, but I was still insanely protective of my daughters.

“Mom, it wasn’t my first blowjob!” Athena could see the look on my face that told her a torrent of questions was about to come her way. “He didn’t molest me or coerce me. It was totally mutual. I wanted to do it,” she admitted in a very mature manner.

It started to make sense to me that Randy had spent so much time talking to Athena before he left. He was probably telling her not to tell me so I didn’t hunt him down and stab him. I didn’t mind the girls being naked around Masters – they could look all they wanted - just not touch. I let my worries that he had taken advantage of her go, because it was done now. Randy was gone, and he wasn’t coming back.

I told them that Randy had intended to make the girls make a choice. I was still wondering what his logic behind it was.

“You could have either both remained naked and plugged all the time at the house or wear clothes and no plug.”

I knew they would have chosen clothes and no plug. They had only begrudgingly accepted the rule because I had enforced it.

“That’s pretty cool,” Athena nodded. I asked her why she thought it was cool, and she told me that she had been secretly offended that we never made her wear a butt plug too. “It’s like, am I not old enough?”

“Maybe your butt is just not as sweet and chunk-a-lunky as mine, and they thought it couldn’t handle a plug,” Myra coiled her hips like a Belly Dancer and shimmied her ass in front of her sister.

“You would have chosen to wear the plug?”

“Sure. Why not?” Athena said as if it was never a big deal anyway. She said Randy never told her she had to do it.

“You and Myra do, why should I be the only girl who doesn’t?”

“You got lucky. You didn’t have to ask Master Randy or Mom for permission to take a shit!” Myra reminded her that was the most annoying aspect of the new rules. I felt a little guilty about that now that Myra mentioned it. Making Myra keep doing that was probably excessive. Myra pointed out that Athena volunteered to do a lot of things – she could have easily volunteered that as well.

“I guess if I am being honest, I assumed making you wear that plug was a punishment for rolling a quarter into mom’s butt. I figured I’d eventually fuck up and do something stupid, and then I’d have to do it too. If I volunteered – then what else would he have to punish me with?”

“A BIGGER plug,” Myra chuckled. “We are a team – we do everything together from now on. Same rules for you as for me.”

“If it was up to you, then would you stay naked all the time at home now that you don’t have to do it?” Athena pouted with a cherubic little gleam in her eye. Athena wriggled her ass around and to fit a small plug that she took out of my bedroom into her rectum. I watched Athena’s bright blue eyes grow wide the first time she felt the pinch when the plug was inserted, and Myra chuckled at her sister’s reaction.

“Hell Nah, I could still be naked when I wanna be, but I could wear clothes when I feel like it too!” Myra said she wanted the best of both worlds.

Athena told her she presumed that Randy’s offer was an all or nothing deal – either always naked and plugged around the house or never naked and plugged.

“It’s water under the bridge,” I reminded them that it was irrelevant now. Randy was gone. I wanted to make it clear that he wasn’t coming back before they launched into one of their long and witty arguments. “Was Randy the one who suggested you try to take charge of me?”

“No,” the girls both answered at the same time and I believed them. It didn’t sound like something Randy would have suggested.

“So, what was your plan? That you would both become my Mistress and enforce the rules I had written?” I probably shouldn’t have brought it up again, but I was curious about their motivations.

“Oh no, we had an entire new set of rules,” Myra admitted with confidence.

“Written down?” I was flattered and a little mortified that they spent time thinking about what my discipline plan would look like.

“No. We drew them with a crayon in a coloring book,” Myra snorted derisively. “Yes, fucking written down but you won’t even listen to them because you know everything,” she sounded frustrated. We had just been laughing and now the conversation had taken a dark turn.

I apologized and said that I would hear them out and read their rules.

“Just so you can laugh at us again?” Athena refused to tell me flat out.

“You have to admit, it would be a little crazy. I’ve never considered the idea of a woman taking charge of me. I think it’s because most women are petty, vile, and manipulative. I prefer the honest brutality of a man over the subtle cruelty of a female,” I said as I thought about my mother again.

She was an amazing professional dominatrix. Even she would be the first to admit that men and women are wired quite differently. It is cultural norms that make how you dominate a man often very different than how you would a woman. She specialized in feminizing men. I am already feminized by mother nature. The things that motivate me are entirely different than they are for most men.

“You don’t believe ALL women are petty, vile and manipulative?” Myra asked.

“Aren’t you?” I giggled. The girls laughed at my joke. “I happen to really like dick, girls – a lot. You remember when you crowed ‘cock-a-doodle-doo!’ while we were riding bikes? That even turned me on,” I implied that any Master I accepted would need to be packing heavy wood.

“Oh yeah, you were like ‘what? Where is that dick? Someone say dick? Let me suck it just to see what I am working with’,” Myra pantomimed an imitation of me turning my head around in a frantic search for any nearby cock.

“Our plan would have given you more pecker than you could handle,” Athena stated very flatly. I still remember exactly how it sounded coming out of my daughter’s mouth.

“Why didn’t you lead with that?” I was still joking as I implied that I might have been far more receptive if I knew there was a plan that involved more cock than I could ever handle. “I don’t think you understand my capacity for sex.”

“We totally do, Mom. Our room is right next to yours. We hear you crowing and giggling all night – especially when you have a dozen or more men in there with you,” Athena added.

“Okay, well now I am intrigued. Can I hear the plan?”

“No,” Myra and Athena were both reluctant to tell me. I accepted that I had been brutal about laughing at them when they came to me. I apologized again and said that I really wanted to hear it.

“Get on your knees, hands raised behind your back, and we’ll tell you,” Myra offered. That was a painfully uncomfortable position to hold for long. There were several variations, including raised above my head and mashing my arms together like a reverse prayer. I was often bound that way in front of them, but I was reluctant now. We were just talking.

“If you can’t show us that you would take us seriously by adopting an obedience position then why would we elaborate on our plan? So, you can steal it and tell the next guy?”

Maybe – well exactly. They knew me pretty well. I was genuinely curious but still not seriously considering the idea of my daughters being my mistresses. That was as silly as considering Freddy to be my Master. I think a subconscious part of me was hoping that I could evolve the framework of rules to include anything insightful they came up with.

“We’ve watched you try the same thing for seven months and expect different results each time,” Athena’s words really hit me like a ton of bricks. She was absolutely correct.

“If there are any lessons learned, then I would be grateful to hear them, Ma’am,” I said as I adjusted my posture and knelt. I arched my back slightly and opened my legs as I knelt on my ankles. I pulled my clit hood and presented it before tweaking my nipples so they would be hard. That was how Randy liked me to present myself, and then with practiced precision, I extended my arms behind my back and raised them above my head. I could hold this position for twenty minutes without rope bindings due to all the practice I had.

“Oh, now you call us Ma’am when we can do something for you? You forgot all about terms of respect for us the moment Randy went out the door,” Athena lamented.

Myra tacked on that it was because I didn’t really respect them.

I didn’t answer that. They were probably correct. I called even random strangers Sir and Ma’am, but I had a hard time giving my daughters the same level of respect because I didn’t see them as above me in the pecking order. They knew that too.

“You are right, and practice will make it sink in, Ma’am. I’m sorry. I’ll call you Ma’am from now on – Master or no Master,” I said.

“You will refer to us as Miss Athena and Miss Myra in public and private and only occasionally will you be allowed to use the title, Ma’am,” Athena said.

“I am surprised you don’t want me to call you Mistress Athena, Ma’am,” I was half-smirking.

“No, it’s too long and a little pretentious. I suppose in formal situations, that would be acceptable.”

She was clearly talking about a future where she was in charge of me. I was anxious to get to the part about how I would be getting more cock than I could handle.

The girls made me wait for that in anticipation. I was genuinely getting horny and wet. I don’t have a lot of patience. That’s a real drawback for a slave. Patience is a virtue and essential to being a good submissive.

Jasper has endless supplies of patience. He can sit and listen to Freddy’s bullshit meandering about video games for hours. He even listens and can remember what Freddy was talking about so he can hold a conversation with him. I don’t listen to Freddy’s pointlessly long stories even when I am tied up in the living room and can’t leave.

Jasper can sit quietly for hours and reflect. He can work tirelessly on a monotonous project. He truly is a submissive soul that was born to serve and please others.

“Are you listening, Mother?” Athena asked me a question and snapped me out of my thoughts. I hadn’t been listening.

“I was just thinking about what you said earlier, Ma’am. You said that I have tried the same thing multiple times yet expected different results. What is so different about your plan?” I dodged a bullet by asking that question.

“We were getting to that,” Athena told me. She said that I would immediately give notice at my job.

“That’s not a problem, I am probably going to be fired anyway, Ma’am.” I suspected that I had used up all my good graces at work and that I would be fired any day now. I told myself I was keeping up with work, but I knew the reality was that I had been so focused on dicking with my co-workers that I had fallen behind big time. “I get to be a stay at home Mom?”

“You would stay at home, but you would no longer BE a mom,” they said. OUCH! That stung. I hadn’t been acting like any normal mother. I occasionally exercised authority over them, but I rarely exercised good judgment. They saw the pained look on my face and laughed sadistically. I felt exactly how Jasper must feel when I tell him he isn’t a man – but not in the way that secretly turns him on.

“You would be a pet, a fuck machine, a whore, and a slave. You would have no authority as mother at all,” Athena clarified. I actually felt better when she said it like that.

“I am okay giving up AUTHORITY as a mother. I still want to be your mother,” I said to them.

“You will always be our mother. We wouldn’t be willing to take authority over some random woman we didn’t know. We would just stop calling you Mom and you would have no say over us,” Myra chuckled.

“Miss Myra. What would you call me? Just Kim?” I asked. I was intrigued by their vision for me despite still not seeing it as a real possibility. I didn’t really like to be called Kim by my Master. My name was so ordinary.

“Chuckles the buttfucking clown, if we wanted to,” Myra said as she listed off other words like slut, bitch, cunt, whore. The girls had at times used these words to describe me but calling me them to my face and meaning it, was different. I wasn’t sure how I felt about it.

“Just as with your past Masters, we would do a trial period of two days. I’d prefer that to be when Dad is home because it’s important that we evaluate this new relationship with him as part of it. He’d still be permitted to go to grandma’s house on weekends. If we all agree that we want to proceed after that, your name would be Kim for the following week. We would have access to the bank accounts and the cars during that time and could come and go as we pleased, but either myself or Miss Myra would be home to supervise you when we aren’t in school,” my youngest daughter was well-spoken. She didn’t stutter or stammer – she just said what she meant.

I started to make a wise-crack about them really wanting an excuse to go joyriding in my new car.

I was shocked when Myra produced a leather crop from the coffee table and smacked my tits with them. Neither she nor her sister had ever hit me before. She stopped me before I could complain and told me to, “shut the fuck up.”

“You won’t be permitted to cut people off when they are speaking. That is a nasty habit you have,” Athena said. Myra nodded in agreement.

“I’m sorry. Please continue, Ma’am,” I politely replied. They had me there. I did that a lot. I knew that cutting people off while they spoke was one of my most annoying foibles. I did it all the time at home and work. I frequently became impatient and wanted people to get to the point. I felt that I already knew what they were going to say, and I wanted to get on with my response.

“We anticipated you would say that about the car, but if you are going to trust us with your ass, you can trust us with a Kia Tucson. If we do go joy-riding and don’t provide proper supervision, then you will be well within your rights to end the relationship without waiting a week. Is that acceptable?”

I nodded that it was and Myra smacked my boobs and told me to speak up. “You were asked a question,” she said.

“Yes Miss Myra and Miss Athena, that would be acceptable,” I responded. Myra hadn’t brought that leather crop with her when she started this conversation. We often left out small paddles, duct tape, K-y jelly, and rope around the house. It definitely made her point, but I was no closer to actually believing that I would seriously accept the deal, than I was at the beginning. I was simply watching my tone and holding my position.

“At the end of that week, we will meet as a family. Jasper and you will be renamed. You will answer to those names primarily, but you will also respond to anything we call you. If we accidentally call you Dad or Mom we’ll spend ten minutes in the corner ourselves,” Athena said.

I wanted to stop her. I didn’t interrupt, but my face suggested I had a question.

She sighed and said, “Yes, what is it cum bucket?”

I nearly laughed when I heard her call me cum bucket. That was a new one on me, and it sounded so surreal coming from my daughter in her sweet little voice.

“You are going to stand in the corner? Naked? Are you going to discipline yourselves?” I asked.

“We haven’t gotten to that part yet. No, we would not discipline ourselves. Master Randy had no check or balance. He was a Dictator with absolutely nothing to hold him accountable,” Athena made a valid observation. I assumed there was no solution to that since he was the head of the household and the buck stopped with him.

“Miss Myra can punish me, and I can punish Miss Myra. If I goof off, fail to do my homework, or come home late, SHE will deal with it and not you,” Athena explained. It sounded a little confusing but they expected to keep each other honest by sharing authority.

“What if both of you fuck up or fail to hold each other accountable, Miss Athena?” I asked because she was expecting a response.

“As I said, you would be within your rights to terminate our agreement if we don’t hold up our end. We are allowed to make mistakes and correct them. You will witness our punishments when possible so that you know they are being carried out,” she said.

“Punishments like what, Miss Athena?”

“They will be few and far between, so don’t get your sadistic little cunt all juiced up. At a minimum, a very small offense will be to stand in the corner with our nipples touching the wall while we gyrate our hips, pucker our asshole and blow kisses with our cunt lips like you do as we dance around. The only difference is we are going to play some booty music to dance too. If we stop even once to laugh, talk, or take a break, then we start all over.”

“So, you guys are going to remain naked at home?” I was dumbfounded. I thought they only tolerated being nude around the house and even resented me for it.

“Yes, if you are naked then we are naked. That is the rule,” Athena confirmed. That was the rule I made for them when they wanted to understand if they could ever wear clothes in the house.

I told them that I was shocked that if they could make any rules they wanted, they would bother to give themselves limitations.

“We put a lot of thought into these rules. It’s a small sacrifice of our dignity to walk around naked, but you, dad and Freddy have already seen how we are. Miss Myra and I discussed it, and we feel it demonstrates our commitment for you to take us seriously. Jasper would also be naked.”

“Your dad loves his panties,” I smirked. Myra smacked my boobs and told me not to get too familiar with them while we discussed the contract.

“Dad will work in the nude like everybody else. It isn’t fair he gets to wear panties and we don’t.”

“What about Freddie, Miss Athena?” He was the only one besides Randy, who always remained fully dressed.

“We’ve been undressing Jasper for years when we choose his clothes for him. He would be on clothing restriction just like us,” Athena said.

I was shocked. “Your brother knows about this?” I asked.

“Yes, he knows about the rules and his role in the house. He has already agreed to them. Shall we continue?”

I felt I had no choice but to listen now. This was interesting. I certainly had my doubts, but it was the first time I was giving them any benefit of the doubts I had. I wanted to know how long they had been working on this. Athena told me that they had started on it before Randy had left. They put the idea away, but when it looked like Randy wasn’t going to work out, they dusted them off and finished them. They were going to confront me before Randy had ever officially taken over our lives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.