Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

topless woman on beach

My daughters and I talked about a lot of things while we enjoyed the sunshine. I wanted to ask them if Freddy ever got aroused and if that was a problem. I’d never seen him pop a boner around the house – despite all the naked girl flesh he was exposed to.

I thought I was going to be the one humiliated at the park today. I just looked like every forty-something MILF wearing a skimpy bikini. It was my girls who were the center of attention. I suppose I felt a little jealous - like that second banana I mentioned earlier.

I know what you are probably thinking. Despite all the training on humility, I am still a stuck up, self-centered bitch at heart. I didn’t resent them for being Randy’s focus today. I kept that to myself and tried to understand whether they resented me for inviting Randy to live with us and giving him the authority he had.

The girls didn’t seem inclined to discuss it. They also didn’t question why Freddy didn’t have to obey the ‘no being horny around the house’ rule. They may have assumed I would not be sympathetic, and I probably wouldn’t have been. Instead, they stoically accepted this was just how things would be now and they had to either adopt or cry like little bitches about it.

“You don’t see any tears coming out of my eyes, do ya?” Myra quipped.

We also discussed their father. “He really loves Grandma – like a lot,” Myra noted.

“My mom is very charismatic. Men like your father are always attracted to her, Ma’am.”

“Do you think they get it on?” Myra asked me bluntly.

“No,” I declared flatly. “Sex is my mother’s weapon. She doles out affection and attention in very small measure to the men in her life. She considers sex to be something a man has to earn. Your grandmother also feels that once men get what they want – they don’t want it again. She can maintain control by never giving it to them but letting them think that if they just do one thing more for her – she might.”

“Wow, that sounds a little like you,” Athena observed. I thought she meant I was like my mother, and I once believed that too - when I was a little older than Athena. Athena didn’t mean that I was like my mother at all though. “Once you get what you want – you don’t really want it anymore.”

I asked her to explain, and Athena told me that now that I have a steady source of discipline, I do everything I can to sabotage my relationship with my Master. It was incredibly astute, and I didn’t expect her to pick up on that. She was much smarter than I gave her credit for, though. “You are always fucking all these guys at work and you come home like you don’t care what he thinks. You just take your punishment.”

I told her I wish I had an explanation for what I did – but I didn’t. There was something about this situation that I wanted and needed, and still there was something missing. I didn’t even want to admit that to myself though. Today had gone a long way though toward filling that gap. Sitting there with my girls and talking and realizing that Randy made an effort to do family things made me feel better about the relationship. I couldn’t explain why – I just felt better.

“Typical woman – doesn’t know what she wants but she knows how to get it,” Myra had a mirthful expression as she made the joke. I knew she was a feminist on some level and didn’t really mean any of that. It wasn’t far from the truth about me though.

Randy came back shortly after the conversation petered out. He had bought Freddy a plastic light-saber type of toy that could be extended fully and then flipped up so that it collapsed back into the hilt. Freddy was making whooshing sounds and playing with it.

Jasper reminded me of C3PO, the protocol android politely following his Jedi and Padawan Freddy on another adventure. My husband was so stiff and awkward. He was always like that – long before my mom got her hooks into him.

“You girls ready to impress me? Or have you chickened out?” Randy invited them to pony up or admit they were too afraid to accept his challenge.

I wanted to brag that they had already done one of the challenges, but I wasn’t permitted to speak to Randy unless he spoke to me. I expected Athena to tell him about her practice run, but she didn’t.

“Yeah. Let’s do it.” The girls hadn’t discussed what their plans for the next challenge would be with me and we had spent the entire time together. However, when they stood up, they held hands and started skipping in another direction as if they had a definite plan.

People noticed the two pretty girls skipping along – especially Myra because her boobies were bouncing as she tra-la-la-led carefree down the winding pathways.

My master followed them with a shit-eating grin on his face – clearly curious what they had up their sleeves.

“Oh cool, we are going back to Bonzai Pipelines,” Freddy exclaimed as he held his sword aloft.

The advertisement for it said, “Launch like a torpedo from six feet up,” and there were six long tubes that wound down from the upper platform into a splash pool below.

Master Randy didn’t permit Jasper and me to go up with the girls. He left me near the men’s bathroom to look for someone’s dick to suck. “I want you to have cum on your face when we get done with this challenge, cunt.”

It took me a while to find a guy that was willing to be a sperm donor. Most men raise their eyebrows and smile really big if you walk up and ask to suck their dick. They usually think it is some kind of trick or that I am a cop. I missed watching my girls do their next challenge because I had a dick in my mouth – but I heard all about it.

The girls read the sign above the ride out loud in synchronicity at the top “a high altitude slide experience that will take you to your limit and beyond!”

It was enough to get some attention from the others at the top of the platform. They grabbed each other tightly and jumped into one of the body slide tubes. They were probably not the first people to do that – but it was designed for one rider at a time.

As they came down the elongated tube they screamed and hollered with excitement, but they also completely undressed and left their red bathing suits in the tube behind them – splashing down into the wave pool completely naked.

They laughed and then put on the perfect show of two girls who were shocked their skimpy bikinis unraveled and went bye-bye. They both wrapped their arms around their boobs and as they splashed to get out of the water – they drew so much attention to their accidental nudity. The entire wave pool area was awash with dads and sons staring with moms and daughters glaring at the two hapless bimbos.

What the girls didn’t know was that the Bonzai slide had a reputation as a bikini top eater – and they were the third girls that day who lost their tops. Presumably, the first two girls had done so completely by accident from the friction unraveling the bikini strings that were precariously tied around their backs.

However, my girls had completely undressed and as they neared the edge of the shallow end, dove back into the water as they pretended to notice that they were missing their bottoms. Hands dove underwater to cover their pretty bald pussies – leaving their tits on display.

The girls looked panicked and as Randy, Freddy, and Jasper came down the slides, they quickly realized why all the attention was focused on my two dear daughters. They had put their all into this little dare.

Randy grinned and walked over to them to give them their due. It was a valid attempt – but the girls were not finished.

“Oh, Randy, Randy! We lost our suits. Go back inside the tube and get them for us, Sir! Please!!”

“I am afraid those suits are probably stuck up in that tube-like a fat kid in Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory,” Randy chuckled at the girls.

“Well, go buy us new suits! Please! Please?”

Randy knew what the girls were getting at. By the time I found them they were already wearing the microkinis. They weren’t matching red like mine, but they left very little to the imagination. I heard that the girls had been naked in the splash pool for about 15-20 minutes.

I’d assumed that the guys that run the ride probably would have done something with a quickness about a naked man with his shlong swinging around. However, when they offered towels to the two naked teenage girls cowering in the water and hugging against one another, the girls refused – saying they couldn’t get out of the water to wrap towels around themselves.

Randy was thoroughly impressed. He looked at me and said, “You have a little snot right there,” as he pointed out the cum dripping down my chin. Then he told the girls when they were all finally alone and dressed that they did very well.

“The old ‘pop my top’ as I go down the water slide, was going to get you a solid three at best. It’s been done and played out. The little twist at the end with the bikini though, really pulled it off. I’ll give you a solid six!”

“A six?” Athena and Myra pouted.

“TEN! TEN! TEN!” Freddy jumped up and down holding up all ten fingers.

“Also a six,” Jasper looked nervous as he delivered his answer. The girls looked dejected when he said it. Jasper explained that the first challenge was far more interesting. “You reached a lot of people, but I think more people were just sympathetic that you lost your tops. It wasn’t really sexy, if I am being honest.”

I knew Jasper felt weird about telling his daughters they hadn’t been sexy – but it was what it was.

“So that’s fifty-two, and you said you would earn at least seventy before you asked for new suits. As far as I am concerned, you’ll be riding home butt naked if you don’t score at least eighteen points on the final challenge.”

“You have to get at least 29 on the final challenge to get a 90!” Freddy was a whiz at math. He may not have had a lot of common sense - but he was a human calculator.

“We know,” the girls groaned a little. Randy told them not to look so grumpy. “You’ve done really well, and even if you phone it on the next one, we’ll stop at Applebees or something on the way home. Naturally, people will think you ordered the tuna platter because of how you’ll be sitting, but that was your choice,” Randy laughed.

The girls grumped a little more. Randy reminded them that no one wants to see bitchy-angry girls. “Make that smile turn upside down, Munchkin”

It was as if a light bulb turned on in my daughter’s head. I could almost see the wheels turning as she did something nobody expected. Athena has two modes. There is placid and serene, or she can be chipper and enthusiastic like a sweet little cheerleader.

I’ve seldom seen her stormy or dark but the look on her face transformed from a frown into a dark, angry, petulant child-bitch.

“I AM NOT WEARING THIS BIKINI! IT IS WAY TOO SMALL! IT IS NOT THE ONE I WANTED!” she shouted.

Immediately, people turned their heads to look at us. Some parents immediately recognized that spoiled child tantrum coming on and looked at their own children with relief that they were not total spoiled brats.

Myra seemed just as confused as the rest of us. They had been in total solidarity when they did their last challenge. I didn’t know when or how they planned it or even if they did. They just went along happily to the bottom of the Bonzai Pipeline butt naked and convinced everyone it was an accident.

Two girls in the pipeline? Who knows? Maybe somehow the clothes they wore fell off because the ride wasn’t designed for two girls. Maybe the girls stripped each other on the way down as a prank? No one really questioned it. It wasn’t likely that girls would intentionally lose their swimsuits. It was very believable.

However, now I almost didn’t believe what I was seeing. My daughter who was frequently level-headed and calm, was acting like a total brat and raising her voice. She was literally throwing a fit. She grabbed my son’s Jedi sword and called it a giant dildo, put it up to her mouth like it was some kind of dick before flinging it away in the distance.

Freddy looked mortified. He’d never seen his sister lose her cool and he hated confrontations.

Jasper looked completely frightened.

Randy looked pissed off and ready to shove that plastic sword up my daughter’s ass. I wouldn’t blame him - it was very cruel and uncalled for.

That is when I think Myra realized what was really happening. “Yeah, fuck this! Everyone’s looking at my tits. What is the point of wearing a bikini this small? I want the one that Athena has on. It’s better!”

My girls are always on each other’s sides, and they ALWAYS have each other’s backs. I’ve seen them argue, but it was always playful and seldom lasted long. There were never any hard feelings. Athena grabbed Myra’s hair and told her she could have her bikini “But you’ll have to pull it off my ass first!”

“No problem! I’ll pull it off your bony ass,” Myra squeezed Athena tightly and gave her a hard wedgie – pulling her thong up her ass crack. I saw Athena gasp in pain and then pull Myra’s bikini top to the side and squeeze her nipples – twisting like she was pulling a radio dial.

The girls got into a knock-down-drag-out fight. I saw Myra sit on Athena’s chest and yank the bikini up between her crotch. It was real pain they were feeling as the two scratched, clawed, kicked, pulled hair and yelled obscenities at each other.

I suspected the girls might be play-acting, but they were really slapping the shit out of each other. Their faces were red. Men, women, kids their age were watching with horror. There were no smiles – well, a few perverted men were getting off on the catfight, but if this was the story no one would believe – the girls were working it from the wrong angle as far as I was concerned.

I thought perhaps we had just pushed them too far. I blamed myself – the rules were too intense. The dare game was too much and they just snapped.

Randy had to intervene. He stepped in and tried to calm them down. “OW, you fucking bit me!” Randy pulled his hand out of Athena’s mouth, and he moved to smack her, but he didn’t. He showed control.

The girls stopped fighting. Athena glared at him with a diabolical sort of hunger on her face like she wanted to take a bite out of his arm and keep on chewing. “What are you going to do, RANDY? Spank us both? I dare you to try!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.