Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

We had to wait in the car in a queue to pay for parking. I was getting nervous as I sat in the middle-legs spread with my daughters. What would happen today? Randy hadn’t given me any assignments or instructions. He only had one challenge for my daughters and not me. I was uneasy about how things might go.

It was increasingly humiliating as drivers became aware I was topless. The girls even waved at a few from the backseat. Once we pulled up to pay for parking. The nice elderly man who collects the money turned to face us, and his mouth dropped open.

He had a clear view of a naked mother and her two bottomless daughters with their legs spread and big smiles on their faces. He choked a little and then tried to pretend this was perfectly normal as he handed Randy his change.

The girls exploded into an uproar of laughter after we pulled away. Freddy did too. Even I giggled a little. “Does that count as one of our challenges, Sir?” Athena asked sweetly. She seemed to be enthusiastic about anticipating an opportunity to spend the day humiliating herself in front of hundreds of swimmers at the theme park.

Athena was probably mortified about the possibilities but putting on a brave face for Randy – that or she really thought this was genuinely going to be fun.

“If you want it to count as one, then it will, but I warn you that I won’t consider that a 10. I told you that you are going to have to do more than show those little gashes of yours and smile to impress me.”

“What would you have given us, Sir?” Myra waited as Randy pulled the car through the parking lot to slide into a space.

“For that? Probably a three. It took no imagination, you had to sit that way anyway, and all you had to do was hold your legs open. It took no effort whatsoever,” he said.

Jasper was asking from the back what happened, but no one bothered to tell him that his daughters and I just flashed the parking attendant.

“Okay, then I have one more stipulation to our deal,” Athena offered shrewdly.

“You can’t change the deal now that it has started,” Randy insisted.
Freddy held his nose and imitated Darth Vader. “I am altering the deal. Pray I don’t alter it any further!”

No one paid attention to his joke or laughed at it. It didn’t matter to Freddy – he laughed.

“We haven’t started the deal yet – and it is take it or leave it. If we score over 80 points today, then you have to let Mom and Dad join us for dinner. They get to sit down and eat with us – no standing or crawling.”

Wow. I almost teared up a little. I did NOT expect that. I would have expected a demand to double the spending money. One hundred dollars doesn’t buy much in the way of teenage girl clothes these days. I would have expected something for them – but not for me and their father. I was truly touched.

“No can do,” Randy had a ready response. “Your dad is a judge. It would bias his judgment if he knew that he got a fresh, hot meal without having to entertain his Master tonight and all he had to do was score you a ten no matter what you did.”

“Wait? What. I don’t want to be a judge then, Sir,” Jasper said meekly from the trunk-space area of the Tucson. Randy ignored him.

“Fine. What about Mom, Sir?” Athena asked. I couldn’t contain my smile.

“Your mom is a rutting fuck-beast that needs to be slopped like a hog. She already has things too good at home. I don’t want to spoil her but I’ll tell you what. If you are SO sure that you will impress us today – and you want to indulge your mom this one time, I’ll make you a one-time deal.”

The girls were intrigued.

“If you score UNDER 80 points, then you both sit with your legs fully spread during dinner - just like they are now, but in short skirts. You will only close them if I give you permission. Your Mom and Dad eat leftovers out behind the restaurant dumpster. If you both score OVER 80 points, I’ll still expect you to sit that way, but your mom can join you at the table to eat with us. Your Dad still has to stand and eat leftovers.”

“Not behind the dumpster though, Sir?” Athena asked – careful to make sure she understood the rules before agreeing.

“It is what he deserves and what the garbage disposal was made for – but I’ll be generous. I’ll let one of you feed your mom and one of you feed your Dad from your plates. They can’t pick up a fork, spoon or food with their fingers – only you can.”

“Ooh, I want to do that!” Freddy offered eagerly.

“Sorry sport, the girls are the ones doing the contest. You are a judge,” Randy consoled my son.

“Drat!” Freddy smiled as he snapped his fingers in mock disappointment. He didn’t really care.

“Mom, what do you say to that?” Athena asked me. It was the first time anyone engaged me. I felt like I had been a fly on the wall this whole time, and I have to admit – that my vanity doesn’t make it easy for me to feel like a second banana - but especially not a third banana. I was a little annoyed I wasn’t the center of my Master’s focus – but I was touched by their offer.

“You don’t have to do anything special for me, but I really appreciate it, Ma’am. Are you girls sure you want to spend your time on this today? You could just have carefree fun and go on the slides and swim in the wave pool?” I asked them.

“You say you aren’t going to tell us what to do, but it always sounds like you are giving us advice,” Myra observed. She was quite right – that is exactly what I was doing. I denied it of course and apologized.

Once we parked, my husband and I were permitted to eat a few half-eaten leftover chicken fingers and some cold French fries. Randy made my husband carry a small cooler with our towels, and sunscreen. My husband is pretty weak, but he managed it just fine with a bit of help from Freddy.

I was finally permitted to put on my microkini. It wasn’t much, but it was better than being naked. Unfortunately, Master also expected me to wear a rather thick butt plug that pushed my cheeks apart. I could tell that the string between my ass creek did very little to conceal the base of the plug. It was made of stainless steel and reminded me of the “knob” at the bottom of a baseball bat. It was cold against my asshole.

Myra’s swimsuit was pretty skimpy, but it covered her smaller butt plug just fine. My husband looked absolutely ridiculous wearing a woman’s swimsuit bottom that tied on either side. His cock cage bulged out in the front like he had stuffed the bottoms with a potato in the front.

Randy paid for our tickets with Jasper’s credit card and we were through pretty easily. It was a crowded Saturday at the water park. The smell of chlorine, sunscreen and hot dogs assaulted my nose when I first walked in.

There had to be several thousand people here today. There were water slides that looked like mountains, towers with long flume rides, pools, lazy rivers, and all sorts of water-fun to be had. It was a little chaotic – but most people minded their own business and focused on fun.

A few men ogled my outfit right away. I had expected that – there wasn’t much I could do about it. It didn’t help matters that I was still wearing heels and a sparkling collar with the word Cumslut spelled out in cubic zirconia.

My girls had their share of stares right away as well. Even though they weren’t wearing super skimpy thongs, they were still pretty teenagers. Myra had big boobs, and they both had really nice, athletic bodies and pretty faces. They were used to those kinds of stares – it had been happening to them long before they were old enough to be annoyed by it.

Randy insisted that we stay together as a family. That was a sound idea. He was in no rush to get the girls to start their little dare game. I assumed they needed time to decide what they would do first.

Randy made sure we all put on sunscreen and chose a spot near some pool chairs for Jasper to set up our cooler as a sort of base camp. “We can all meet back here if we get separated,” he said.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that the girls were really taking their time applying suntan lotion to each other. I would have thought nothing of the two of them applying sunscreen to one another. They had always done it before to themselves and then Freddy when we went to the beach.

This time however, was a long, slow, sensual sort of body rub while both of them moaned and rolled their heads like they were in a porno. Athena squatted down and stuck her butt out towards one of the nearby occupied pool chairs. The occupant was the quintessential Dad-type. He had a lumpy body with a lot of hair. He wore a “Corona” themed blue pair of swimming trunks and his dark hair was cut short.

Athena reached out with both of her hands and began to slather white cream all over her sister’s thick thighs. She pulled the bikini material out of her sister’s ass crack and slid her hand under the crotch to tickle her sister’s asshole.

Myra giggled playfully and squirted her fat tits with lotion – like a dick shooting cum. She covered her mouth with her hand in mock surprise and then proceeded to stare at another man nearby while rubbing her tits vigorously – enough that her nipples popped up.

Randy looked utterly stunned. I don’t think he expected the girls to start this early upon arrival, and I certainly don’t think he expected them to touch each other this way. I certainly didn’t. I suspected this wasn’t the first time they did something like this because they were way too comfortable feeling each other’s bodies. It was possible tying them up together at night had made them far more familiar with each other than we realized.

A third man stopped to watch the little spectacle unfold. I could see his eyes focused strictly on my girls through his dark sunglasses.

“Mmm, you smell like coconut,” Athena giggled playfully and made a production of taking a long, sensual sniff of her sister’s back. Then she moved her head close to her sister’s blemish free back and gave one shoulder blade a little lick - just enough that it looked like a tiny kiss as she wiggled her tongue to taste her sister’s sunscreen.

“No fair. I want a taste too,” Myra pouted. It was a sweet pout – not like a petulant child, but more like a woman who is fully aware of her sexuality and is pretending to be a little girl. Myra turned around and faced her sister and opened her mouth. The girls kissed – just a little. It wasn’t sexual, but I saw at least two of the men reach for their swimsuits and adjust.

I will put it this way – I was horny after I saw that.

Once the girls finished greasing each other up and the men were no longer watching them, they asked Randy bluntly for a score.

Freddy gave them a ten – we all knew he’d do that. He would have given them a ten for anything they did.

Randy asked Jasper how he thought his daughters did on their first, ‘No one will believe that just happened’ challenge.

Jasper wanted to pretend he hadn’t watched and hadn’t been turned on. I assumed his balls ached mightily at this point – surrounded by all this nubile flesh and caged like he was. The girls told him not to worry and that they wouldn’t judge him.

“Well, I guess I would give you a ten, Ma’am”

Randy said that he would give them a nine.

“A nine? What exactly did we have to do to get a ten from you, Sir?” Athena put her hands on her hips. She wasn’t being mean or demanding. There was a little wry grin on her face when she asked.

“Well, you can always do more. I have to admit you impressed me. I didn’t expect you to kiss,” he said.

“Me either,” Myra spat as if trying to clear the taste of Athena from her mouth. They explained that just sort of happened, and they were caught up in the moment.

“Hey, your mom HATES to french-kiss. I guess I’ll give you a bonus point for doing what your mom hates,” Randy decided.

We spent the next hour doing what people typically do at theme parks. As I said earlier, we weren’t 24/7 sexual deviants just because I am in a TPE with a live-in Master. It may seem that way, but there were long periods of mundane activities that I’ve left out like washing laundry or driving to the grocery store.

Freddy was excited to try the biggest water slide. I was thankful Randy wouldn’t let him. Instead, we rode the lazy river next. It’s called a lazy river because you get on an inflatable tube and then let the current take you around bends that wind all the way around the park. This particular river was not slow at all – it was actually pretty fast and a lot of fun. We laughed and enjoyed getting splashed by fountains that had been strategically placed around the park.

My husband floated up next to me and held on to me while the current pushed us along. It was the longest he has been able to hold me since I started seeking out an outside Master to discipline me. I let him enjoy it. I could feel him humping my leg at times – but I didn’t say anything about it.

We stopped for ice cream next. Randy reminded the girls that if they didn’t complete three challenges before he decided they would go home, that they wouldn’t get enough points to win.

Athena took a frozen banana from the ice cream vendor. He was a nice older man. He reminded me of the actor that portrayed Arthur Carlson (The owner of WKRP in the old TV show). I am not sure if you know who that is, but it was one of my favorite shows growing up.

She unwrapped it and linked arms with Myra. Myra had a strawberry popsicle in her hand that was also fully unwrapped. The girls slowly and seductively started to feed each other by forcing the tip of the popsicle down each other’s throats.

Mr. Carlson, the ice cream vendor, looked mightily impressed as he watched the two teenage girls open their mouths to swallow the dick-shaped treats.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.