Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Woman in Bikini at waterpark

The final weekend before signing the contract, my mother decided she didn’t need Jasper. She had been invited by a very wealthy Gentleman to visit Barbados. My mom and I haven’t talked on the phone since I started submitting. We communicate by short little texts. It was Jasper who actually told me this one. He seemed particularly down about it when he told Master Randy.

I was ecstatic that Jasper would be home over the weekend. I still hadn’t gotten the hang of the whole domestic service slave thing. I cleaned and cooked on weekends, but I never did it very well.

Master wasn’t usually a stickler about cleaning. He didn’t care about details and he wasn’t OCD like some of my past members about it.

Randy DID have a saying he was fond of using, “Any job, big or small, do it right or not at all.”

Yet, he never really cared about how I actually completed the chores or inspecting the results. He could have chosen to make my chores tedious and difficult –even grueling. He could have given me a toothbrush to mop the floor or make me use my tongue to pick up dirt. Randy was more about doing things efficiently. He didn’t see a lot of point in making chores into training exercises.

My mom had the opposite idea. My husband’s entire training centered around humiliating cleaning tasks. I knew without asking him that my mother ran him through difficult chores every weekend. I had seen her do it to my father when I was growing up.

My daughters once complained that for a slave I was a terrible housekeeper. I told them that I placed as much importance on cleaning as my master did. “If Master doesn’t care, then I don’t,” I admitted.

The girls didn’t agree. They told me that I should take pride in the house and what I was doing. They had begun taking better care of their hair, nails and their posture had been almost perfect this past week. If sitting with legs spread in the car and wearing a butt plug produced those results – who was I to argue.

Freddy often helped. He would have helped whether I wanted him to or not. My son is just wired to want to be helpful like his father.

“Your Grandmother would agree with you,” I told them Saturday morning while they ate breakfast. They were sitting on the floor eating cereal.

“Dad, what is the most humiliating chore Grandma makes you do?” Myra asked.

Jasper’s face brightened. The girls rarely engaged him. It was just for a moment though. He looked down and said, “Mrs. Walker told me not to share the details of my training with you.”

I remembered when my mom made that perfectly clear. She had no problem with Jasper in panties and high heels around the house, but she also forbid him to be naked around the girls. With the exception of the occasional spanking, he had followed her instructions to the letter.

“Oh c’mon? just one thing?” Athena teased him.

Jasper blushed and looked at me for permission. I shrugged – I really didn’t care. My mom wasn’t the type to be brutal. Her punishments were subtle jabs at masculinity designed to peel away his ego.

“Well, the most humiliating job is she will make me into a human vacuum cleaner,” Jasper’s face immediately became cherry red.

“Human vacuum cleaner?” Athena chuckled.

“Ass up, face down, and suck,” I opened my mouth wide and made a sound like a vacuum cleaner sucking up the carpet. I had seen my father, and many of my mother’s clients do that over the years – I’ve made guys do it for me as well when I was a domme.

Jasper nodded that was true and looked completely ashamed.

“Do you hate being a human vacuum cleaner?”

“Yes, a bit. There is a lot of hair and dust, and I have to swallow it all, Ma’am.”

Jasper had always been addressing the girls with respect – since day one. They seldom went out with him in public, so it had never seemed all that weird either.

“Hate doing what?” Randy stormed into the kitchen like he owned the place. He practically did. He was wearing a simple pair of red swimming trunks. He usually dressed in more around the house, but it was early morning, and the girls and I were completely naked – so he was still overdressed compared to us.

Athena and Myra told him about the human vacuum cleaner. “I want you to do that here for me too,” Randy announced.

“Really?” Jasper couldn’t contain his enthusiasm. He may have hated his chores on some level, but he was excited.

“Yeah, whatever you do at your mom’s house, I want you to do here,” Randy suggested he thought that had been implied.

“Well, I can’t do everything. Mrs. Walker would never permit me to do all of my training regime around my son and daughters. Do you want me to start vacuuming after breakfast, Master?”

“Do whatever you normally do at Francine’s house and anything that is forbidden you’ll do when the kids are not home,” Randy decided. I liked how decisive Randy was – he always seemed so perfectly sure of himself. “I have something planned for you, Mugwumps today,” he said as he took a seat at the table with Freddy.

Randy liked to call the members of my family all sorts of silly pet names. Mugwumps was one of his favorites.

“I was hoping to borrow the car and go to the mall,” Myra offered. She and her sister both had driver licenses, but we seldom let them drive. “I’ll even sit how I am supposed to sit in the driver’s seat, Sir.”

“I’ve got a family outing planned,” Randy announced excitedly. He told Myra that she wasn’t going to spend a dime of HIS money on new clothes without his permission either.

Myra sighed – it used to be Jasper and me who held the purse strings. Now it was Randy and he wouldn’t let her spend wildly either. I was quite pleased that he wasn’t trying to buy her affection. I had a Master who tried it, and my daughters saw right through him.

“Oh god, another family outing like the time we went to Wal-Mart?” Athena asked skeptically and pursed her lips in a bemused smirk.

“If you want to get off on the wrong foot with me this morning, you are off to a good start,” Randy made Athena stand up and turn around to face away from him and Freddy. She had to stand at the table with her thumb up her ass and tell him what she did wrong.

“I forgot to say, Sir, Sir,” she admitted.

“You also weren’t courteous. I am offering you a day at Six Flags Water Park, and you little bitches are acting like I am the warden of a prison.”

“Six Flags?” Freddy was the most excited. The girls brightened a little. They loved Six Flags, and we hadn’t gone in a long time. Family vacations had pretty much ceased when I started slipping off to Vegas for my own sexual indulgences.

“Let me guess? We have to wear thongs, Sir?” Myra looked down at the thick patch of pubic hair dwelling between her thighs and sighed.

“I have been giving a lot of thought to your rules. You have to be naked for any guests we have, and yet you can dress anyway you want when you leave the house. It doesn’t make sense,” Randy insisted that the girls should have a strict dress code when at home and out of the house.

“We stopped wearing panties out of the house, Sir,” Athena reminded him.

“Yes, and that is a good start.”

“Let me guess, we have to dress like total sluts now, Sir?” Athena asked.

“You aren’t your mom, but that is a distinct possibility if I catch you disobeying the new clothing restrictions,” he insisted. He told Freddy to grab a new hamper of clothes. “I took the liberty of bagging up the old clothes you had that just won’t cut it. I don’t want you wearing boys clothes any longer.”

He presented the girls with what were fairly modest skirts. They weren’t micro-miniskirts. Most of them came to just above the knee or a little higher. The tops they had were modest and reasonable blouses. A few had plunging necklines that revealed heavy cleavage, but all of it was off the rack at Wal-Mart for girls their age.

Randy stipulated that no skirt was going to be longer than two inches above the knee – even in winter (but they could wear coats).

What was gone were longer sundresses, shorts, and jeans. Myra’s bras were also drastically reduced. He gave each girl six bras with plunging necklines that showed maximum cleavage. “Women should dress to be pleasing. You aren’t going to have to show your nipples in public, but I threw away all your old lady bras.”

“You mean my comfortable bras that help offer support, Sir?” Myra chuckled.

“I debated taking them away entirely, and you’ll go to school without a bra on Monday just so that you learn to appreciate the ones you do have,” Randy said.

Myra promptly shut up.

The girls were permitted a pair of sneakers and some comfortable flats. They were told they needed to start wearing at least two-inch heels to school when they were not doing athletics. “I want you to learn to walk in heels as well as Jasper.”

My husband blushed at the compliment. He was waiting at attention for permission to drink from a baby bottle that he had prepared. Master gave him permission to get on the floor and start sucking.

“What about me?” Freddy was excited to hear what changes Master had in mind for him.

“Your sisters are going to keep picking out your clothes – but right now I think you are dressing appropriately for your age,” Randy suggested that there would be no changes to Freddy’s wardrobe.

The girls once again sighed that it seemed like he was picking on them.

“Look, these changes are not that radical. I just want you to be a little more pleasing on the eye at school and stop acting like tight-asses. I could have forbid bras entirely like I do for your mother.”

“That’s fine with me, Sir,” Athena announced and looked at Myra. “I’ll do it if you do it.”

“You don’t have 38DD’s swinging on your chest,” Myra lamented but reluctantly agreed. Athena did have some really nice boobs for a girl her age. They didn’t need support because they jutted off of her chest.

“That’s fine with me,” Randy said that he wasn’t done with new rules. “I expect you to both shave yourselves everywhere under the neck – that includes armpits, booties, and cunts. I’ll allow a little stubble, but you need to keep up with it every day. You’ve been grooming your nails and taking better care of the hair on your head, but a raccoon could move into that bush of yours, and you wouldn’t know it, Myra.”

Myra looked mortified. I thought she would draw the line.

“Can I take out the butt plug, Sir?” she asked through gritted teeth.

“That was a punishment your mom gave you, and I support it. I don’t think you’ve quite learned your lesson. I think you are better behaved with it in. Let’s see how you do at the water park today, and we’ll talk about it – but don’t ask me again or it will be at least two weeks before I consider it. I’ll tell you when the punishment is over.”

“Yes, Sir,” Myra was certain the swimsuits they were going to get would be itty-bitty little thongs.

She was shocked that they were matching red bikinis. They were skimpy but hardly anything out of the ordinary. They would blend in very well at Six Flags.

My swimsuit was red too. Master chose it for me. It is what is known as a microkini. The bottoms were just a small sliver of fabric that went between my legs and tied around my waist. The top stretched over my nipples and left a little of my areola on either side completely visible and tied in the back.

Master had purchased a third red bikini like the one that girls wore for Jasper. He didn’t make him wear the bikini top. The girls giggled when master expected him to peel off his panties and put it on in the kitchen. His pink cock cage poked through the material.

Freddy was excited to get a pair of red swimming trunks just like the ones Randy wore only smaller. “We all match, like a family!”

The girls shaved together in the bathroom. Master didn’t make them use a bowl of warm water and shave in the living room like me. We packed some snacks, sunscreen, and towels and headed off for the Water Park.

I didn’t get dressed at all. I knew I’d be sitting naked in the center of the backseat. Jasper was on all fours in the back like before. The girls were sitting bottomless with their legs apart in the backseat on either side of me.

Randy and Freddy were upfront, and Randy was in command of the radio.

It was a fair drive to Six Flags. Randy stopped at the Zaxby’s drive-thru for lunch on the way there. It is a chicken place – fairly expensive. The girls laughed when the boy at the cash register window did a double-take on us in the backseat.

They were sitting wide-legged with their freshly shaved pussies on display and only wearing bikini top. I was completely naked and obviously had a butt plug in my ass while I sat the same way.

“Now that was nice,” Randy complimented my girls for being flirty and fun once we left. He expected us to eat in the car, but obviously, Jasper and I didn’t get any chicken. “You could have been all ‘don’t look at me! Oh no! my slit! You can’t see it!’ but you just giggled and gave that dufus a smile”

“Like you said, Sir – no one will believe him if he told them,” Athena admitted as she dunked some chicken.

“Good, I want you to do that at least three times at the water park,” Randy explained. The girls didn’t understand what he meant. “I want you to make someone’s day – by giving them a story that nobody will believe if they told them.”

“What is in it for us, Sir?” Myra dunked some chicken. It looked so damn good. I was licking my lips.

“Well, other than the pleasure of making someone’s day, what do you want?”

“Not to have to wear the butt plug any longer, Sir,” Myra suggested.

“Not to be tied up together at night, Sir,” Athena offered.

“Typical,” Randy scoffed. “You are thriving under the rules. You behave yourself, and you haven’t been doing any late-night raids on the fridge. You are paying attention in school, taking care of your appearance, being polite and the first thing you ask me to do is reduce the rules? Why? To expect different results?”

He had a valid point. The girls looked a little embarrassed and confused.

“I could make it a competition between the two of you,” Randy suggested.

“Who would judge the winner, Sir?” Athena sounded excited about being judged.

“I guess Freddy, your dad and me,” Randy yelled toward the back of the car “Jasper, you don’t mind judging which of your daughter’s behavior was the sluttiest?”

There was a pause and my husband swallowed nervously. “No, Master,” he replied calmly.

“You said we were learning team work. How does a competition between us teach us that, Sir?” Myra asked skeptically.

Randy reached back into the back seat and patted her on the knee. “That’s a good point, and thank you for reminding me. Your success is tied together. You get a score of 1-10 from Jasper, me, and Freddy for each attempt. In three tries, you get a maximum score of 90. If you score over 50 points in three tries, you win.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.