Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 14

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Several days went by, and I was punished almost daily at home. The girls didn’t rebel against the new rules that Master made up for them – in fact, they seemed to be doing better in school, sitting up straight and being generally more polite. Master even made them stand in the corner or stick a thumb up their ass if they forgot to say please and thank you.

We were coming up on the final weekend before the thirty days would be up and the trial period with Randy would be over.

My punishments in the living room were usually very intense, grueling ordeals – Randy had become frustrated that I hadn’t fully submitted to him. I was growing frustrated because I wanted to and yet something inside me felt like being defiant and fucking a bunch of strangers whenever I got the chance.

I am not talking about little over-the-knee spankings or standing in the corner either. I got those too. I am talking about some sort of cunt-destroying, humiliatingly heavy punishment at least once a night – and most often, Randy applied the punishment in the common areas.

It was almost always for the same things. Master frequently checked my phone and found text messages to guys even though I did my best to erase them.
My husband spent the last weekend with my mom and came back even more effeminate than ever. On the weekends, I spent a lot of time in the bedroom getting the shit fucked out of me. Master liked to make me sit on big dildos and practice penetrating my ass and cunt.

I missed the days when I could drive up to some guy’s house and fuck him and leave. I needed this discipline, though, and I accepted that it was all entirely necessary. Giving up my freedom to do as I pleased was important to me. I couldn’t see quitting my job though, and that was causing a lot of conflict around the house between Randy and me.

As I promised the girls, I did not sit on the couch again – or any furniture in my house. I missed that too. My knees always had rug burn, and my ass was always covered in strap and paddle marks.

I started calling my daughters Ma’am. It felt weird at first – especially when Master wasn’t home and I had to tell them what to do. “Did you do your homework, Ma’am?”

It definitely softened my ability to come off as an authority figure around the house. Freddy never complained that I didn’t call him Sir. I would have told him that I don’t call his father Sir, either.

Freddy never saw the differences in rules for girls as that big of a deal. My husband used to spoil the girls and me but not Freddy. He would lavish us with food, and he and Freddy would eat modest dinners. It was Jasper’s idea that they start waking him up and getting him dressed in the morning for school. I just enforced it.

I always thought it might be humiliating for Freddy, but he didn’t seem to mind his sisters kind of bossing him around. He liked to please them just like his Dad did.

I didn’t catch Jasper ogling Athena or Myra again that week either. I guess he learned his lesson. Athena still didn’t close her legs when she bent over, and Myra still didn’t shave the shaggy little beast growing between her legs.

I think it was Wednesday when I was standing in the corner. I had dropped the balls I had in my pussy. They were in my mouth. My nipples were pressed into the corner, and I was gyrating my hips and shaking my ass.

At this point, Freddy had made no secret that he was staring at my asshole the entire time. I was wearing that red latex rimmed butt plug with the big hole through the center of it. Oxballs Pinhole-5. I was expected to clench my pussy and perform Kegels. Freddy just called it winking my slit. He seemed comfortable calling my pussy a slit.

“How do you fart with that plug in your asshole?” Freddy asked bluntly. He heard me call it an asshole so much that he had grown comfortable saying the word as well. It still sounded weird and made me cringe when I heard his meek little voice saying something so vulgar.

‘She can’t fart at all with that plug in her ass. It holds the walls of her anus wide open. The farting noise you hear is when your asshole is clenched shut and the gas coming out makes a fripping noise as it squeezes out,” Myra explained like she was reading from a textbook.

It was embarrassing to know the kids were theorizing about why I can’t fart.

“So, Gas just slips out of mom’s ass silently?” Athena added to the discussion and laughed.

“Well, she can still pussy fart, can’t you mom?” Myra queefed as she sat on the kitchen floor for effect and laughed. The girls had grown comfortable with their nudity around their brother – comfortable enough to queef around him.

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied nervously. I wished Master Randy would come into the kitchen. They usually laid off me when he was there. It was intensely humiliating to hear them talk about my previously private parts - and even their own.

“Let’s hear you queef, Slut” Myra suggested playfully. She’d never called me a slut before. I called myself one all the time. In fact, I had the word written across my forehead in marker. Yet, it deeply disturbed me to hear it come from my own daughter! It was one thing to think it – but to say it out loud to my face?

“Yeah, let it rip!” Athena chuckled playfully and teased me as well.

“I don’t have to obey you, Ma’am,” I reminded them. The girls groaned as if they expected me to do what they told me. That was not happening!

I was about to tell them that I was technically the boss right now (even though I was in the middle of a punishment) while Master was out of the room. I felt something drop into my butt.

“What just happened? Did you put something in my butt?” I stopped dancing immediately and looked over my shoulder at the girls.

They were red-faced as if they had been caught red-handed. I demanded to know what they put in my butt.

Myra told me to stop freaking out and reminded me that I was supposed to call it an asshole.

“I am not joking around right now, Myra. What did you put in my ass?” I did not call her Ma’am either.

“A quarter,” she giggled and said that she’d dropped an actual coin into the gaping hole in my ass. “Don’t worry, it will fall out. All you have to do is keep wiggling,” she chuckled.

“That is not funny! The quarter could get stuck in my butt!” I had a very deep asshole – I could take as much cock as someone could stuff up my ass and be packed full of cum. I’ve found broken condoms, banana peels, cigarette butts, and assorted sex toys in my asshole that had been in there for days. However, nothing as small as a quarter.

I spun around angrily and told Myra this was no joking matter.

“Oh stop, you silly slut! You’ve had worse up your ass,” she quipped.

I saw red. I marched into Master’s Bedroom. (He didn’t let me call it my bedroom any longer). He was sitting at a desk working on his laptop. He could see that I was walking and not crawling, and he was about to question me. He could see from the look on my face that I wasn’t going to be questioned.

I grabbed one of the butt plugs off the shelf. I returned to the kitchen with it in my mouth just because it had become a habit to transport butt plugs in my mouth when they weren’t in my ass. Master Randy followed me to see what was going on.

“In the corner, Myra! NOW!” I demanded in a no-nonsense way. I was not going to allow this to stand. I could take some teasing from my kids but not this!

My daughter begrudgingly stood in the corner.

“Hold your butt cheeks apart, you little tight ass!” I ordered her. Master made me do that all the time. The girls had become very contrite when they had to line up in front of Sam and Bryan.

“This is how you will stand from now on when you are in the corner.”

I knew that would bother her. She was already blushing, but she didn’t argue with me. She grabbed her ass cheeks and held them apart.

“Wider, slut! I want to be able to see what you ate for lunch!” I was livid and not hiding the fact.

Myra had little curly, brown hairs growing down her crack.

“Do something about all that hair later, Chewbacca. I don’t want to see it,” I demanded angrily.

“Sheesh, mom I’m sorry! I didn’t know you would freak out,” Myra accepted the punishment stoically though. I think the fact that she was so calm only made me more angry.

I put the tip of the butt plug to the base of her tight asshole. “No, mom! Please,” she begged.

“Relax your muscles,” I warned her, and then I started to twist and work the plug into her ass. I should have spit on it to lube it up more but it had saliva on it from my mouth and this was supposed to be a punishment, not a game. “You think it’s funny. Now you will wear a plug and see how it feels,” I said.

I had intentionally chosen a small plug. I would never have given her one of the Oxball plugs - they were huge and took a lot of practice to use. I just wanted her to have a taste of humiliation. I was furious.

“I will complete my punishment in a minute, Sir,” I explained what my daughter had done and why I’d stopped mid-way through. I wasn’t begging or even asking for Master’s permission. This took precedence over my personal lifestyle choices.

“You will start over though,” Randy insisted just as adamantly. I couldn’t argue with his decision. It was more than fair.

“Do I have to wear this plug like all the time now?” my daughter asked me as she continued to hold her fat ass cheeks apart.

It wasn’t hurting her, and she wasn’t screaming bloody murder. I had only intended to make her do it for the duration of her time in the corner. “Yes,” I answered just to shock her.

“Mom, that’s not fair! How do I poop now?” Myra demanded to know as she pouted.

Her face was turning cherry-red with embarrassment. I felt she was overreacting about how bad the butt plug felt – she was a big girl and she could take it. It was a tiny plug – no bigger than her thumb. Still, I’d said something and now I had to stand behind my words. To be honest, I never even thought about backing down.

“You’ll go to Master Randy and ask for permission to SHIT and be thankful you get to use a toilet. You can take it out briefly for that and put it right back in afterwards,” I said.

To her credit, she didn’t complain about it after that. The plug was visible between her butt cheeks – so she would no longer completely hide the fact that she has a butt hole and that something is going to always be in it.

She’d seen me spit on the plug to make it easier to insert enough times that a simple reminder to do that herself too, was sufficient. She didn’t suddenly begin inserting or removing it in front of the others like I always did with mine. She did however stand in the corner holding her ass cheeks apart from then on.

“This will remind you that you are a pain in the ass and that you should never do anything like that again,” I said.

Athena behaved herself as well – for fear she’d get the same thing, I assumed.

I did back down a little once I got over my anger. I didn’t make her wear it to school or to bed. I assumed that she’d need to shit at school. She also asked Master Randy for permission to shit and he granted it. He never made her wait and hold it, like he did with Jasper.

I didn’t find the quarter until two days later. My daughter didn’t hold a grudge about the new rule, either. It only took a few days for her to get used to wearing it around the house.

On Friday, Jasper drove to my mother’s house. The girls asked me to go for a bike ride after he left. I was surprised, considering the intensity of the confrontation we’d had earlier. Their timing was perfect, too. I was already wanting to extend an olive branch because I was feeling like I may have overreacted.

My punishments had been light that afternoon and Master saw no reason to forbid me from riding the bike. We used to ride our bikes together all the time. I wasn’t even sure if the tires still had air in them. I had been so hyper-focused on my training and my pleasures when I was not in training that I didn’t think about family things like that.

I was delighted to find that the bikes still had air in their tires. Master Randy is handy with a screwdriver. He removed my seat and attached a rubber dildo to the bike. The girls frowned. They wanted to spend a little quality time with me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.