Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

The next day I was exhausted at work. I had been up all night at the adult store and then slept in a cage when I was finally allowed in my own home.

My asshole was so sore that I couldn’t even consider anal sex with anyone. My throat was scratchy, and I gave one blowjob to the black IT guy I usually play with every day, but otherwise, I just did my work. I didn’t even play with myself on the way to and from work.

I have a duct-taped square in the living room that is considered my “spot” to stand or squat in. It’s in front of the couch and chairs so that Master can watch me while he watches TV. I am not allowed to face the TV, though.

His instructions when I got home were to stand at attention with my arms behind my head and wait for him. He usually tells me to do that, and I typically don’t – or I face the television. This time I did exactly as I was told.

I was also wearing a stainless steel, bejeweled butt plug. It wasn’t huge – my ass was really worn out from the night before. I assumed Master would expect me to train my asshole with something larger when he got home, but for right now – this would do.

Master also told me to shove my phone in my pussy. “Don’t delete any messages either!”

He expected me to wear the collar he bought me the night before and the butterfly clamps with chains on my tits. It wasn’t unusual for me to do things like this in the living room.

Freddy and the girls were home. The girls were naked and hanging out in the living room, watching TV together. Freddy was in his room playing video games. My husband was home too. I had just locked him in the bedroom closet.

“Hey, what would happen if we took one of these clamps?” Myra teased me while I was standing in position in the living room.

“Please don’t,” I begged with some consternation. I hated when the girls chose to tease me. They’ve become much more bold lately. I think it was a product of Randy insisting they be in the living room more instead of hiding out in their room.

“Or what? You’ll spank us?” Athena laughed. The two of them danced around me and teased me. Athena pretended she was going to yank the butt plug from between my cheeks.

“No, but Master Randy will probably be angry if you interfere with my training, and he MIGHT spank you!”

“I’d like to see him try,” Myra laughed confidently. “If that booger-breather had tried to unsnap my skirt last night, I would have decked him.”

Randy had unbuttoned Athena’s skirt (and mine) the previous night, but he hadn’t done that to Myra I wasn’t sure if he felt he could get away with that with me and Athena but not Myra. I doubted she would have decked him if he tried it though.

“Guys, just leave my plug and clips alone! Okay?” I pleaded. My daughters were being annoying, and I was tired from all the fucking the night before. I didn’t have the energy for their playful antics.

“I think we should hide her plug!” Athena pretended to clutch at my plug and pull it from my ass. I spun on her, and I am not sure what I was going to say or do. The doorbell rang, and that was unexpected. We all stopped our little scuffle in the living room.

“Not it,” Myra announced immediately. She would not be the one to open the door.

Athena seemed inclined to see who it was.

We RARELY got visitors. I assumed it was UPS or Amazon. We have Amazon Prime and live by it. I can have a new sex toy in less than a few hours!

I opened the door slightly and saw two men. They looked out of place and nervous. “Can I help you?”

“Oi, are you the woman of the house?” a polite British man asked. He was bald, thin, and looked very wiry.

“I am not interested in whatever you are selling,” I moved to close the door.

“Randy sent us,” the other guy introduced himself as Sam. Sam is a young black guy, a little heavy, with a dark afro. He looked like a pretty nice guy. He introduced his friend as Bryan.

I couldn’t be sure that was true. Sam and Bryan told me that Randy had texted me that they would be coming over.

I closed the door on them while I slid my phone out of my pussy. The girls were back to watching TV. They weren’t curious who was at the door at all and probably assumed I had gotten rid of them.

The text message from Randy read, “I am sending two of my employees to the house. You are to entertain them as guests. I should be home soon. Do not let Myra and Athena be rude to them. If they are rude, stand them in the corner until I get there.”

I opened the door and apologized for making them wait. The men were more than happy to see me in my birthday suit. They smiled from ear to ear as if they hadn’t believed that I’d be naked when they came to my house.

“Oi, what you watching on the telly?” Bryan breezed passed me and introduced himself to my girls.

“Tattoo disasters,” Athena explained. She didn’t seem particularly enthusiastic that a strange man was leering at her naked while she sat on the carpet. She explained that the show allowed two people to choose tattoos for each other and then revealed them for the first time on TV. One girl had just received a giant dick on her butt cheek. Her best friend chose it for her as a joke.

“That sounds awful. I’d be right pissed if someone did that to me,” Bryan suggested. It was apparent he was very interested in Myra’s large chest. Myra folded her arms across her chest.

“Well, I’d rather have a dick tattooed on my ass than have your face tattooed there,” Myra instantly took a disliking to him.

“Aye, well, you’ve the canvas to fit both on that bottom, I’d wager!”

“Can I get you some refreshments?” I offered politely – hoping the men would focus on me.

“Aye, whiskey!” Bryan insisted on helping himself to our bar. Sam did as well – and they went straight for the most expensive things we had.

“You lovely ladies want a refreshment?” Bryan offered my daughters a shot.

I’ve seen the two of them take a drink when offered before at a tiki bar on the beach. I expected them to go for it. Instead, they scolded the men for daring to offer them alcohol when they weren’t old enough to drink.

“Aye, in Great Britain, you’d be old enough to tie one on and old enough to shag,” he said with a chuckle.

He was clearly rubbing the girls the wrong way though. Athena called him a perverted Benny Hill. Sam wasn’t an angel either. He kept trying to convince Myra to let him give her a back rub.

“I don’t want your fugly hands on me,” my daughter insisted. “My mom’s the whore. You can fuck all the way off.”

Athena and Myra stormed off to their rooms and left us alone.

“Oh, All the way? As opposed to half the way?” Bryan called after them sarcastically. “Bugger me, they are a bit uptight? Randy said they would be charming. Two typical Americunts after all,” he summized. Sam didn’t look happy either.

“Well, that was awkward,” I smiled invitingly. I didn’t want Randy’s friends focused on my daughters anyway. I wanted their dicks inside me.

“Hey love, I hate to say it, but your daughters are lovely cock teases in desperate need of an attitude adjustment,” Bryan added.

I gritted my teeth. It was one thing for me to criticize them. It was an entirely different thing for two strangers who had just come in off the street and were literally ogling them the entire time, to do the same.

“I know how it might look that we are a package deal. My daughters may be cock teasers, but I am a cock pleaser,” I took their hands and led Bryan and Sam to my bedroom. I slipped to my knees and began to unzip their pants. I’d be fucking them anyway, and Master told me to entertain them.

They didn’t have big dicks, but after the night I had, that was fine with me. I could work with medium-sized cocks. Bryan was uncircumcised, and his cock reminded me of a snail without a shell. His dick tasted like raw onion. I stroked Sam until he was hard. He casually went behind me and mounted me – in the pussy. I was down for that. I let him slide in me and tightened my cunt muscles around his dick.

Bryan found a whip and he liked to crack it – loud whip-snap sounds. “You might have more fun using that on me, Sir?”

“Oh, you like a bit of the ultra-violence, do ya?” Bryan sounded like he was quoting from a movie. I had no idea what he was talking about.

“I said, smiling very wide and droogie: ‘Well, if it isn’t fat stinking billygoat Billyboy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil? Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you eunuch jelly, thou.’ And then we started,” Sam faked a British accent quite poorly.

“Sam, I love you like a brother, but you do a piss-poor English Malcom McDowell impression,” Bryan teased his friend.

I refocused them on sticking their cocks in me – my mouth, my face, my hands, my ass – everything was open to them.

“Oi, you probably love this?” Bryan high fived his friend Sam as they row-boated me – one dick in my mouth and one dick in my ass. The two of them pounding me from both ends.

“Yeah, it’s fun fucking this bitch,” Sam admitted. I smiled proudly as I slurped his fat cock.

“No, I mean having a white woman as a slave, after all that happened to your people?” Bryan added. Even I knew that sounded wrong on some level.

“Two hundred years of forced labor and over a century of oppression has nothing to do with fucking some crazy white bitch in a collar, Bryan.”

“Oi, you can play along, can’t you? Pretend you are the plantation owner now, though right?”

“Fuck you, Bryan,” Sam joked with his friend. As long as they kept pumping from me full of dick I didn’t care about their jokes. I didn’t care that Bryan kept pulling my hair, slapping my ass, digging his fingers into my back and intentionally spitting on my asshole and the rest of my body. He liked to joke but he was also deeply misogynistic and mean spirited when it came to sex.

The kind of guy I liked.

I didn’t even hear Randy come home. We must have been going at it for about fifteen minutes. Sam and Bryan changed positions. Bryan was particularly nasty. He liked pushing my nose up like a pig snout, and he kept kicking me from behind when he could have been fucking me. I tried to be accommodating and roll with it – even though it hurt.

I winked at the closet when Sam exploded all over my face. I knew my husband really enjoyed seeing men orgasm when they used me.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Randy was mortified when he opened the door.

He wasn’t angry with Sam and Bryan. “Did you not READ the fucking text I sent you?”

“Yes, Master,” I didn’t wipe the cum from my face. I was still holding Sam’s flaccid cock in my mouth when he walked in. I let it slide out of my mouth still covered in spit.

“I wanted to fuck you WITH them. It was going to be my treat for going a little hard on you last night! You were supposed to ENTERTAIN them.”

“I thought that is what I was doing, Master?” I was half-smirking as I indicated the cum dripping from my face and the sweat glistening on my tummy.

“No, you fuck-beast. Entertain as in with conversation in the living room. Where the fuck are Myra and Athena?”

“Those two stuck-up chavs gave us a proper tongue lashing,” Bryan admitted.

Randy looked at me like that was my fault. Sam confirmed that the girls had ignored them and left.

Randy grabbed me by my nose and squeezed. He pulled me on my hands and knees to the living room and called for Myra and Athena.

They were both wearing their school clothes. They had defiant looks on their faces.

“What the fuck are you doing wearing clothes?” he demanded.

“We aren’t going to parade around as eye-candy for your weird friends, Sir” Athena declared.

“All I expected you to do was be polite to my guests. Now, you are telling me when you will and won’t obey the house rules?” Randy was beside himself with anger.

“They are here for mom, not us!” Myra insisted. She added Sir as an after-thought, but it was almost as if she was intentionally trying to push Randy’s buttons. “It looks like they got what they CAME for,” Myra’s intentional inflection on the word came was an obvious reference to the fact that I had spooge on my face.

“These are my best friends! I’ve worked with these guys for ten years. I wanted to introduce them to my NEW family and let them see that I wasn’t bullshitting them,” Randy didn’t seem angry. He sounded disappointed with them.

“Sorry, Sir,” they apologized.

“Sorry doesn’t cut it. I told your mother if you were rude to them to stand you in the corner until I got home,” he glared at me. The girls looked angry at me as well. I wasn’t sure if they were mad I had chosen to suck the men off instead. I would have thought they would be grateful they dodged a punishment.

“The rule isn’t conditional. You are naked 24/7 in this house. If I have to make you strip in the backyard and wait for me to come home, I will take your house key!” Randy threatened. The girls started to undress again – starting with shoes and jeans.

“You and your fucking jeans,” Randy lamented that they were not in proper skirts. He called for Freddy and my husband to join us while he insisted the girls strip and get down on the floor - ass up and face down.

It was deeply humiliating for them to do while Randy and his friends watched and talked about what had just happened.

The girls had never been expected to do that.

“Tits all the way to the carpet, girls. Just like dear old mummy,” Bryan pointed to the floor and I joined them.

“I want to introduce you to my friends,” he insisted that my husband come out of the bedroom and meet them as well.

Sam and Bryan laughed when they saw my husband in heels, stockings, and panties. “Were you in the bedroom the entire time?”

“Yes Sir,” my husband apologized for watching us have sex. Bryan and Sam seemed flattered that he would watch. They laughed at him because obviously he would not be invited to join in with us.

Randy explained that Sam and Bryan were Master electricians. He had known them for years. He told me to make them a drink while Jasper prepared dinner. “Ooh, a proper meal? I say, I do love your hospitality,” Bryan complimented Randy.

“Horse Brutality?” Myra chuckled as she imitated Bryan’s thick accent and obviously took it out of context.

“I was going to let you get away with holding that position in the living for an hour. Obviously, that isn’t enough. Now you will join us for Dinner,” Randy announced.

“Sorry Sir, we’ll behave,” Athena offered apologetically.

“I know you will. Now stand up at the table in a straight line. Face directly away from us. I don’t want to see you rolling eyes and staring at our food.”

They lined us up with our asses facing the dinner table and told us to “Spread them”.

Myra only spread a little. Athena and I both gave them a full flash of our assholes.

“Oi, what a lovely pucker,” Bryan observed. I assumed he was talking about Athena. She does have a perfectly cute little anus. My ass was still worn out and plugged. Bryan said he knew a mother from Chelsea with two teenage daughters and all were prostitutes. He compared us to that “slag” and seemed melancholy because he missed her. “She’s my cousin on my mum’s side, but the tight-ass bitch would never offer me a family discount,” Bryan quipped.

“We aren’t whores, Sir!” Athena insisted angrily – still holding her bottom wide.

“No talking, unless you are spoken to.” Randy insisted and that shut Athena right up. “Thumbs up your assholes, ladies! That will remind you that there is no talking during punishment unless you are spoken to.”

Myra looked over her shoulder and politely reminded Randy that it was Athena that spoke out of turn and not her.

“This is a lesson for all three of you! You also mocked Bryan’s accent. You’ll think twice about being rude to our guests. Neither of you little twats have to lift a finger around here to do chores because your Mom and Dad are my slaves. The very LEAST you can do is be friendly and courteous to my guests.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.