Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 11

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Please Wait while image loads

Master was overjoyed by the story my girls shared about my utter humiliation. They even mentioned how “Randy Ray” goosed me, and his mother spanked his ass in the beans aisle. I could not tell if they were ashamed of me or thought it was hilarious. The enthusiastic way they recounted my face-plant and subsequent embarrassment when I encountered my rival made it sound like they enjoyed themselves tremendously, though.

Randy laughed along with them. He also pointed out that I had broken many rules. He asked the kids to identify which ones in particular.

“Well, Mom lied about the outfit and told her friend it was for Halloween. She implied she doesn’t really have a Master, and I remember how you felt when I told my friend you were her boyfriend, Sir,” Athena offered first.

That was fair – they had me there.

“She never called her friend “Ma’am,” Myra added. I wanted to explain that Barb was never my ‘friend’ – but Master was gripping my pussy lips under my skirt just outside the Wal-Mart and holding me in place. He expected me to march up to Barb and apologize for my unacceptable behavior.

“She dropped her phone and her pooper-scooper,” Freddy interjected gleefully. He was just trying to be helpful. Master made me clean it with my mouth before re-inserting the stainless ben-wa balls.

“That’s her butt-plug, dummy,” Athena explained.

“Hey, call me Sir or Mister Freddy!” Freddy was joking as he spoke like a proper little British member of elite society. The girls were expected to call every male Sir or Mister (first name) except for their father. They didn’t always do that, and I doubted they did it at school. Master Randy was being a stickler for protocol tonight.

That was a punishment for Athena!

“I told you bitches the honeymoon is over. The rules are in place for a reason and that is unacceptable. I understand your mom is the worst role model one can possibly have but you should have known better Athena.”

Master made me wait in front of Wal-Mart for a spanking.

He instructed my daughter and I to bend over those 25 cent horse-rides they put next to the vending machines – butts visible in the moonlight- skirts pulled all the way up.

He didn’t spank us – he just wanted us to wait – like that. It was incredibly humiliating. No one asked us why we were doing it but some shoppers stared, snapped pictures and chuckled.

We waited for 15 minutes. Athena glared at me while we were both bent over. I shrugged an apology. She had opened her own mouth and called her brother a dummy. How was I supposed to prevent that?

I knew she hadn’t meant what she said. Freddy is hyper-intelligent even though he lacks maturity and common sense. It was just a little joke. Randy was making a point punishing us this way.

“Butts up in the moonlight girls, Myra you can join them if you don’t start talking respectfully.”

Randy promised that if Barb came out of Wal-Mart I would be apologizing to her just like this. I could imagine her sons snickering as they saw the cracks of our asses.

In the meantime, that Mexican family with all the slutty girls came out with their shopping. They laughed and pointed at my daughter and me. The gramma of the bunch stuck her nose up at us and ushered her kids away from us like we were bad influences.

Master made us walk like that with our skirts fully hiked up – full crack visible down escalators in the mini-mall of this Wal-Mart. During the day there was a barbershop and a Dollar Tree that sold knick-knacks.

The only store that was open in the shopping center beside Wal-Mart was an adult bookstore. Yes, there is an adult bookstore right at this Wal-Mart. It was here long before this Wal-Mart opened.

It has a neon orange light around the window and a few signs about 18 and above only – but no clear store name. You can just sort of tell what kind of place it is by looking at it.

“We’ll wait out here, Sir?” Athena looked nervous.

“You can wait in the store, or you can wait outside with Jasper and your brother,” Randy offered. I was surprised. Athena reminded him of the sign.

“That sign is conditional – pretty girls are definitely the exception. You can stand out here if you would rather. I’ll want you to lean against the wall with your palms flat. Otherwise, as long as you keep your hands to yourself, I am sure you will be fine inside the store.

I was a little nervous – the girls knew I had an extensive collection of dildos. I tried to hide some of the more extreme ones. They knew about handcuffs, rope, all that sort of stuff.

“I’ll go in if you will,” Myra shrugged. Athena followed Master and me into the store. It was small. A single clerk named Gary worked the night shift. I knew him well. There is a theater in the back with DVDs of grainy porn movies you can rent. No one really watches them – there is a Gloryhole on either side of each booth.

“Very busy?” Randy asked.

“About the usual,” Gary answered. He wasn’t very chatty and he had seen all kinds of shopping in this store.

There were racks of porno DVDs and dirty magazines – relics to a day before the Internet made them obsolete. A few men were milling around and browsing. They looked bored until they saw my daughters and me. Then they started to lurk – following us around like hungry sharks.

“They can see my entire ass. I thought you said they would go away once they know what sort of bottoms we have on?” Athena whisper-smiled as she noticed them intensely staring at her.

“Porn stores are a little different,” I admitted. “The guys here feel a little more confident. They think any girl in here is down to fuck,” I said.

“Well, aren’t you?” Myra smirked at her joke.

“Yes, but that is up to my Master,” I said loud enough for Randy to hear. I didn’t mind banging somebody – even a fat, sweaty bald guy would do, and there were plenty of them in here. Wal-Mart had maybe thirty customers total in the store when we were in there because it was around 11pm. This store had almost a dozen, and it was a fraction of the size of the department store.

This was actually their peak time at the adult store. These customers were probably all regulars that come in night after night and look through the exact same boring racks of dirty DVDs and magazines – hoping for something new.

That would be me and my daughters cavorting around the store. Athena and I had our skirts riding up, and the light was very bright – almost sobering. There was no mistaking my butt plug was sticking out of my ass.

Master found some cute cut-out letters in pastel colors. They had glue on the back, and they were designed to be worn on the skin. They were cheap, and you can buy them individually. He spelled out “DUMB” on my forehead with them.

“What are you?”

“A dumb slut, Master?” I said in front of my daughters. I was certain the entire store heard me.

“Tell me the rules you broke, dumb fucker?” he insisted that I tell him. I stood at a mock attention pose without putting my arms behind my head and listed off a litany of mistakes I had made. I told him I didn’t clarify why I was dressed the way I was when my friend asked me.

“Why is it that you are dressed like a whore?” he asked.

“I am a whore, Master, and the clothes reflect that,” I admitted truthfully.

“You don’t appreciate them,” he insisted that I strip right there in the middle of the store. He asked Gary if he minded and Gary looked down at his newspaper and shrugged with a sigh.

“Mom!” Athena laughed out loud when she saw me remove my skirt first and then my top.

The customers stared directly at us when they heard her call me Mom. I am sure the fact that I was there with my daughter excited some of them.

I’ve been naked in adult stores before – not this one. I felt a sudden rush, and although it was embarrassing, it was also empowering. I felt like a total sex object. “should I remove my shoes, Master?”

“No, keep those on,” Master picked up some butterfly clips off a shelf. They are stainless steel, and I believe they are called butterfly because there is a spring inside that can expand to add additional pressure. He handed them to me and told me to apply them to my ‘cunt flaps.’

I hissed as they bit into my tender bits. A small chain on each one dangled between my legs. Master intended to pay for them. We weren’t going to just play with them and leave.

All the while, I could feel the eyes of the men staring directly at me. They were probably judging me to be the world’s worst mom since my daughters were in the store with me.

“What else did you do wrong, cuntling?”

“I forgot to call Barb Ma’am when I spoke to her?”

Randy called bullshit. “You forgot, or you chose not to do so because you hate that bitch?”

He didn’t even know how I felt about Barb, but he knew me well enough to know that I would probably hate anyone who reminded me a lot of myself. “I chose not to call her Ma’am, Sir,” I admitted.

Randy found an elegant collar with the word “CUMSLUT” bedazzled into it with cubic zirconias. He removed my collar and gave me that one to wear. I worried that I’d have to wear it to work – but that was something I’d have to figure out the next day.

“You dropped your phone, your balls, your credit card, and your butt plug because you were having an orgasm without permission – that was your biggest mistake,” Randy told me to hand him those objects.

I had to spit out the Ben-Wa balls and place them in the palm of his hand. I gave him the credit card I had been keeping clenched between my cheeks, Then I removed the phone from my pussy (and licked it clean), and then I did the same with my butt plug. All in front of the customers. They kept their distance but they were no longer even pretending to shop.

Randy made it clear to Gary that we brought these objects inside with us. Gary didn’t seem to care.

“Are you supposed to have an orgasm without permission, cunt?” he asked.

“No Master.”

“Why not?”

“You own my cunt, and you decide if I can have pleasure or not - I haven’t earned it, and don’t deserve it. I was supposed to have my mind on completing the shopping tasks you gave me, Sir.” I answered.

“I almost believe you mean these words, but your behavior constantly tells me you are still fighting my control over you.”

My body was tingling. I expected him to spank me in front of the customers, and I was already anticipating his touch. My leg started to shake nervously.

“Gary, what is the longest anyone can rent one of your booths?”

“No limit, most guys that rent them can’t make it the full session. If you ARE going to be in there for more than one hour, we ask that you come out for about 10 minutes and walk around. We had one guy whack himself off so hard one night that he died in there,” Gary chuckled.

“Your punishment is that you are going to work one of these booths for the next six hours. You aren’t going to cum – you are going to focus on pleasing whatever nameless motherfucker is on the other side of that booth.”

Randy was talking about the glory holes inside the booths. I hoped the girls didn’t understand what he was discussing, but I think they got the general idea. I was mostly concerned about not being able to go to work the following day, but I had learned to get by with very little sleep in my cage.

“You are going to leave mom here, Sir?” Athena gasped.

“What kind of Master would I be if I expected her to do something I won’t do?”

“You are going to suck dicks in those booths, Sir?” Myra stopped herself half-way through her joke because she realized how crazy it sounded to ask him that.

“No, as a Master, I have authority over your mom but also responsibility. I won’t make her stay here alone and expect her to get home. I’ll call us a Lyft when we are done. I won’t expect her to stay up all night if I won’t do that – but she is going to do her job, and I am going to do mine,” was all Randy offered on the details.

The girls seemed strangely satisfied with that answer.

“Girls, I want you to go outside and collect your father and your brother. Myra, you have your license, right?”

“We both do, Sir!” Athena said.

“Myra is the oldest. I want you to drive home. Athena, you are going to be busy jabbing your thumb up your ass. Myra tell Freddy to text me if either of you slouch. When you get to the Stop sign at the end of your street, I want you to stop. Check to see if anyone is outside. It will be late so it’s very doubtful. When you are sure no one is looking, I want you to tell your Father and Athena to get out. Athena, you can run home with your skirt up as high as you have it right now. Your father can go home in heels and the t-shirt. That’s to help you both appreciate that I don’t make your asses walk further. If your Dad complains, tell him to call me and I’ll tell him to take his shirt off too.”

Athena didn’t pout. She saw it as some sort of challenge to go home that way. She hugged me even though I was naked and wished me good luck. It would have been a touching and sincere moment between a mother and a daughter. She clearly accepted my lifestyle choices and hoped I would get through the punishment.

Unfortunately, the customers saw a naked woman in her forties hugging her daughter tightly and thought we were getting it on. They made some lewd cat-calls and soured the moment. Athena glared at them and stuck her tongue out playfully before leaving with Myra.

Myra didn’t offer me good luck wishes. I think she was just happy it was me and not her that was being punished. The men leered at the girls as they left. I thought I saw Myra flip them off as she walked out the door. I couldn’t be sure.

She was definitely taking a chance that Randy might have seen her do that. He may have considered it disrespectful and punished her too.

Randy paid for the objects we bought and six hours of time in the booth ahead of time with my credit card. He announced which one I’d be in loud enough that the guys knew.

The booth was a small wooden room with an old TV set. The DVD we had in didn’t matter. It was some old Jenna Jameson Pirate filth. It was from a time when porn stars were trying to act. There was cum on the floor, a mirror against the wall and above us and a single wooden bench.

“Lap that jizz up, and spit it into this condom. You are going to use this flavor savor tonight – six hours of sucking dick and taking it up the ass. You love sex so much – let’s just see how horny you feel at the end,” he smiled sadistically.

I felt nervous – a part of me was excited to get freaky tonight. I loved sucking cock, and I loved taking it up the ass. I had never done six hours straight through. I looked at what was about to take place as a challenge and not a punishment. I tried to look nervous, but I am sure I was smiling slightly.

The first cock was through one of the holes in the wall before I could finish spitting the cum. I lapped up off the floor into the open condom. I am no stranger to the taste of cum. I was looking forward to more!

I was turned on and horny – willing to be as nasty as he wanted me to be. Randy had never made me do anything like this before. I was excited as I knelt down and pulled my hair up and back so it wouldn’t get in my way.

“Oh no, not like that cunt,” Randy adjusted me so that I was on all fours with my ass pressed against the far wall.

It wasn’t easy, and I had to stretch. As soon as another cock pushed through a hole behind me, I guided it into my pussy and began fucking it.

“No cunts tonight – all assholes and mouths, slut! What do you think this is? A reward?” he laughed.

I was an anal slut too. I slipped the cock out of my pussy and pushed it up against my ass. I felt the stranger’s cock head resist at first – almost as if he were wondering if I was a man. Once he dipped his dick into my asshole, though, he began pumping furiously.

A Gloryhole is all about anonymous sex. I tried to picture which cock belonged to which customer as a new one replaced the last one in front of my face.

At times, Master took his cock out and I sucked it while waiting for a man to pop his dick into the hole.

The customers or Gary must have a message board or something. They sent out the word to the other regulars because I counted at least 17 dicks in the first hour in my mouth. I had at least that many in my ass as well.

Every time I finished blowing another guy, I would thank him and then spit the cum into the condom. It seemed like a waste. I would have loved to swallow it.
It was harder to get the cum back out of my ass, and it took me a little time to squat and drip it back out. It was disgusting to squat and basically fart the cum back out of my ass into a condom. Master expected me to lick everything I dropped on that dirty floor!

It wasn’t the most pleasant way to recycle cum – that was for sure. This was starting to feel more like a punishment now.

“Happy I answered your personal ad, slut?”

“Yes, Master,” I admitted truthfully. “Did you think we’d be doing something like this?”

“Yeah, well, you are a shameless skank. I suppose I knew we’d end up at a Gloryhole sooner or later,” he laughed.

Some of the guys got impatient and started humping the wall when I couldn’t get to their dicks fast enough.

I used my hands to jerk them off when they would let me. Quite a few guys felt short changed when they felt my fingers wrap around their shaft – they didn’t want me to get them off the easy way.

At the end of the hour, my Master dutifully walked me out of the booth and back into the showroom. I carried the open condom with me in my hand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.