Keeping the Entire Family in Line - Cover

Keeping the Entire Family in Line

Copyright© 2021 by Eddie Davidson

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Kim entered a mid-life crises and couldn't stop fucking or sucking every cock she could find. She implored her husband to discipline her but he was simply too nice. The story begins with her interviewing a potential new Master to put her in her place and keep her in line for the good of her marriage and family.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Teen Siren   CrossDressing   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   InLaws   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   PonyBoy   PonyGirl   Double Penetration   Enema   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Food   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Scatology   Sex Toys   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Water Sports   Public Sex   Prostitution   Illustrated  

Randy provided a similar shopping list to Freddy and my husband like he gave us. I didn’t hear what it was, and he joined them shopping. I heard my son ask if he could have twenty dollars’ worth of something as he walked away.

Randy reminded me before he left that I needed to respect others around me and call them Sir and Ma’am and asked the girls to tell on me if I didn’t.

He’d make my own daughters snitch on me! The girls had crooked grins on their faces and offered him a thumbs up. I think Athena offered her dirty thumb – not sure if that was intentional or not. Randy told us we had about twenty minutes to get everything done.

He checked our outfits and hiked my skirt way up-so that from behind, it would be fairly obvious I wasn’t wearing panties. The skirt was already tented in the back because the butt plug I was wearing up my ass protruded from between my ass cheeks like a corn-cob.

My master popped the top button of her skirt and two buttons on mine to loosen it. I suspected at first that Athena was going to slap Randy’s hand away when he reached for her skirt. She let him unfasten her buttons though.

Anyone who looked closely could see the stubble patch at the top of my pussy and know that the start of my slit was just below the next button on the skirt.

It’s tough to walk in a skirt that is falling down when you have no panties, and your hands are full trying to shop. I was nervous and humiliated, but I tried to act like I wasn’t. I wasn’t sure if Master expected me to look sexy or stupid – probably both.

I was nothing more than a bimbo in Wal-Mart with her skirt hiked up while half-falling down. I think I would have preferred to walk through Wal-Mart bottomless – I might have received a few less stares that way. I am kidding of course – but it felt that way at the time.

I don’t want you to think that every minute of this time I was locked into 24/7 bondage or sexual training. I did have constant physical reminders in the form of a collar, butt plug, and a lot of welts. I had mental reminders in the form of behavior constraints. It was more of a consistent set of rules and protocols, but we still did relatively normal things that any family would do.

The thing I want to get across is we also had fun as a family despite the pervasive aspect of kink that seemed to dominate every part of my life. I was wearing a sheer white half-top shirt that read MASTER and HUSBAND with arrows pointing in opposite directions. I had a leather collar on, and my skirt was already short – it was made shorter because I rolled it up. I looked like a truck stop hooker if I’ve ever seen one.

My daughters wore more modest denim skirts. They were short but hardly anything that would raise eyes – even Athena’s skirt was just showing a little cheesecake. The fact that she was wearing a tight t-shirt that suggested “Who needs tits when you have an ass like mine” made her look a little slutty.

Myra’s big boobs and big butt is hard not to notice, and she had on a shirt that drew all eyes to her tits. The caption said she was glad she had big tits – she didn’t like eye contact anyway. It was a sentiment she probably really meant.

We weren’t the only people that stood out in Wal-Mart. I watched as a family consisting of five men and six Mexican women walked together with two shopping carts of supplies for their family. The women aged from Grandma on down to little ones that were wearing short gaudy sequined mini-skirts and tube tops. They kept saying “Mira, Mira!” which I only assumed meant “Give me some attention! Please look at me. I am in a group of nearly identical women with brown skin, long brown hair, and brown eyes, and I want to stand out!”

They may have been asking to look at themselves in the mirror too. All I know is for them, these outfits are their normal. This is how they choose to go without a Master Randy picking it out for them. I would have probably worn something a little less trashy – unless I was trolling for men to fuck.

We giggled at THAT family – and I think they giggled at me as the boys in the party watched my ass crack wiggle on past.

Athena took her sweet time primping her hair and washing her hands in the bathroom. That cut into our allotted time to shop.

I accidentally sneezed after she came out of the bathroom. I nearly lost the cell phone between my thighs. Wal-Mart wasn’t super busy, but it was brisk. That would have been incredibly humiliating if it fell out and clattered to the ground dripping with my cream all over it.

I reached under my skirt and pushed it back up and inside me like a cassette tape going back into a car radio.

“How do you handle walking around like this, Mom?” Athena asked if I ever got used to dressing like a tramp. I was bending over at the waist like a good girl in the pharmacy aisle to get the condoms – even though no one could see me from behind. I was aware from the sensation of cool air that my butt plug was visible from behind when I bent all the way over.

“You get used to it after a while and don’t even think about it,” I admitted. That was true on some level. I rarely thought about the fact I was nude at home unless someone was staring at me.

At the same time, I was picking up some peanut butter from a shelf and a boy about Athena’s age ran past us. He made a farting sound with his mouth and clearly noticed I had no panties on.

“Okay, I may not get used to it exactly,” I admitted. I reminded the girls that compared to my outfit, they were basically conservatively dressed. I literally had on a dog collar and a sheer Master/Slave half-shirt and the two big metal bars I had put in tonight at the tattoo parlor on my swollen nipples were protruding.

“Hah, Myra doesn’t even have to pull her skirt up or lose a button,” Athena teased her sister playfully.

“That’s because I didn’t fuck up tonight,” Myra reminded her little sister.

“Chicken,” Athena challenged her sister.

Myra accepted the challenge and hiked her skirt up ever so slightly – maybe an inch.

In response, Athena hiked her own skirt up just a little bit more. It was more than Randy had told her she had to do for her punishment but not much.

This time the boy from earlier ran down our aisle again staring at them and not me. He wasn’t particularly handsome. He had a crewcut and looked like he wasn’t all that bright. He definitely didn’t act discreet about ogling us.

“Buzz off,” Myra shouted at the boy as he ran around a third time. Athena chided her and reminded her they were supposed to be polite.

“Are we really doing that?” Myra asked if Athena was actually committing to be polite at all times.

“I will if you will – what is the harm in being polite and courteous? It might do us some good,” Athena beamed.

“I am not going let anyone walk over me,” Myra agreed to the terms - conditional on not being someone’s doormat. Athena accepted and said that was fair.

I sneezed again and nearly lost the phone again. I felt it slide out about two inches and I just stopped it by squeezing my cunt flaps shut. It would have been particularly humiliating because not only was a cute stock-boy checking us out, but there was a mom and her daughter shopping close by. They were your typical trailer-park types. The mom and daughter both had bleach-bottle blonde hair, big tits and were on the plus side. The Mom was wearing taupe stretchy pants that gave the impression she had nothing on underneath her shirt. The daughter was wearing a sports bra and jeans much too small for her. I am sure they looked down their noses at me and my daughter just like I did at them.

“Good thing I have pussy control,” I was pleased I saved the phone and a little modicum of dignity. I put a finger under my skirt and pushed it back inside me. It felt kind of nice.

“What is pussy control?” Myra squirreled up her face into a look of disgust and curiosity.

I told her it was the training I did when I was against the wall and performed Kegel exercises while puckering my asshole. “It’s also why I use these balls,” I opened my mouth and revealed I still had them in. I had to speak with a lisp, but the girls could understand me for the most part. “Contracting and flexing my inner cunt walls give me elasticity and strength to grip a cock, and to take bigger ones.”

I thought they knew that. I was sure at least one Master had explained that to them in the past.

“Those pussy kisses you do on the wall do all that?” Myra looked impressed and asked me if Boys liked it.

“All the ones I’ve been with,” I admitted proudly.

At that moment, the boy that had been buzzing around our butts ran straight into me and grabbed a handful of my butt crack. He practically goosed me and scared the piss out of me. I was pretty sure he had done it on purpose.

“MOTHERFUCKER!!” I yelped out loud in shock and flashed the kid angry eyes as I fell.

I went flying onto the floor face first. I wasn’t hurt, but it was super embarrassing because not only did my wet phone go skittering across the floor, but I dropped the balls in my mouth. They rolled around like marbles in front of my face.

“Randy Ray! You get over here this instant,” the boy’s mom was suppressing a grin when she saw me land. Her daughter couldn’t control her tittering laughter. Even my daughters thought the spectacular way I face planted was kind of funny – and what popped out of me was hilarious.

“Sorry about that,” Randy-Ray’s mother shouted. She told him to bend over and pulled his jeans down to his ankles. “You know you aren’t supposed to bump into ladies while they are shopping! I can’t take you anywhere, Randy Ray!”

He looked unapologetic as his mom started slapping his behind over his underwear. He had enough cushion on his bottom that it was probably just an inconvenience to be spanked. He didn’t seem the least bit humiliated – and probably got spanked like that all the time

“Wow, I thought we’d be the ones to get spanked,” Athena watched for a moment before helping me back up. I quickly recovered and grabbed my phone and balls. I wanted to extricate myself from this aisle before I returned them to my cunt and mouth respectively.

“You looked like you were going to rip that kid a new asshole, Mom! I thought you LIKED pain?” Myra asked with a half-joking grin.

“Not THAT kind of pain,” I limped momentarily. “If pain is applied correctly, it definitely hurts,” I said as I looked around my surroundings to see if anyone was watching before pushing the phone back up into my cunt and reinserting the stainless steel balls into my mouth.

“Do those metal balls hurt when they are in your pussy?” Myra asked. The girls didn’t normally ask me questions like this. They tended to be stand-offish about what I was doing.

“At first I used much smaller ones, and they drove me SO crazy. I was constantly on the edge of getting off. I was afraid to walk out into the living room with them because I was worried you would see my face and know I was getting off,” I admitted.

“Yeah, that look of pure lust when you close your eyes and mumble? Your pussy starts dripping uncontrollably like it is sobbing and your tummy starts to quiver?” Athena described my orgasm perfectly. She said I had one when Master pushed the phone into my pussy tonight.

“Yeah, that’s the one,” I blushed. It was good that I could be honest with my girls about things like this even though it was a little embarrassing. They probably had orgasms as well.

“Hey Mom, what would happen if I texted you right now?” Myra asked with a sheepish grin like she would. She held her phone.

“Don’t you dare,” I warned her. I knew exactly what would happen – the phone would buzz in my pussy and I’d probably spasm and drop it. I thought it might actually be fun – but I didn’t want to encourage her. She was precocious enough without me teaching her to zap me with the buzzer mode on my phone.

“Oh, I thought you liked stuff like that?” Myra smirked at me as if she was going to text.

“I do – but not out here where I might piss myself on the floor and fall over,” I smirked. “I’ve noticed the two of you are not immune to being wet around the house,” I hadn’t said anything before, but I can always tell. I described how their faces get flushed, and they look like they have a secret to keep. The goosebumps on their arms stand up, and they usually get really quiet like they are thinking about something really hard.

“I’d be freaking out if I knew a phone was going to explode in my pussy,” Athena admitted.

“You’ve never put your phones in your pussies? What happened to flutes at band camp?” I joked. They didn’t get that reference – I guess the movie, American Pie, was before their time. I once fucked myself with a flute just to be able to say I had done it. It wasn’t all that.

“I’ve never noticed your brother getting an erection though,” I shrugged as I made the observation. Most boys that age have inappropriate hard-ons all the time.

“Yeah, well...” Myra and Athena looked away – they seemed to get shy when talking about these things. I understood. I needed to take baby steps getting them to feel they could talk to me about anything.

They dressed Freddy in the morning. I wondered if he had morning wood. I didn’t press the issue. The girls seemed a little unwilling to go there. I began to suspect that the reason I hadn’t noticed my son’s boner in his shorts was that he might have a cock similar in size to his father. If that was the case, I really felt sorry for Freddy.

“Hey, it’s a perfectly natural reaction. I used to visit my cousins over the summer when I was a teenager. They always popped wood in their swimming trunks when we went to the water park,” I laughed as I remembered those days from years ago.

“We should go to a water park!” Athena suggested.

“It’s quite an ordeal just going to Wal-Mart, don’t you think?” I indicated how we were both dressed and asked if she really wanted to go under Master Randy’s rules.

“So if this becomes permanent with you and him, we are never going on vacation or do fun stuff as a family again?” Athena asked.

Fair point. I said that wouldn’t be up to me, but they could ask him. “Just understand, he’s probably going to want to pick your bathing suit for you,” I said.

“Hah, it’s the pool. Everyone will be in something skimpy,” Athena said bravely. The girls had dressed in some small bathing suits the last time we went to the beach. It wasn’t a microkini, but they showed a lot of skin.

“Master, would make sure we stand out in a pool full of skimpy – we would be the skimpiest,” I warned.

“So? We are at Wal-mart and look at that lady?” she pointed to a dumpy woman wearing a negligee and slippers. It was like she got out of bed and drove straight to Wal-Mart. She had big granny panties under her gossamer gown, but her fat tits and dark nipples were totally visible through the material.

Athena let her skirt ride up a little more to indicate she was getting a little more comfortable knowing she wasn’t the only one in the store flashing a little skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.