Degüello's - Cover

Degüello's

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Historical Sex Story: Xav, Lifter, Leo, Picker, and Dozer were high school buddies who made their own little biker gang in the 1970's. But they are older now, and Xav has found a new way to pay for their life of bikes and parties.

Caution: This Historical Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   BiSexual   Fiction   Crime   Sharing   DomSub   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Facial   Oral Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Small Breasts   Prostitution   Violence   .

I was chilling with the old lady at home, when Xav called me up. She looked at me when the phone rang, and I yelled at her to bring me another beer as I answered it. She grinned and brought me one, and I said hello right as I was giving her a spank on her bottom.

A bit bigger than it was when we got together, but it was still a nice bottom. I asked Xav when we were going to Vegas next, and he said he wanted to put that on hold for a bit until the current beef between the Angels and Mongols died down again.

And I could see that, as that had been getting more and more intense the last year or so. And the last thing any of us needed was to get caught in the middle of that nonsense. Xav told me he was throwing a party, and told me to come on down. “Picker, the cover is a buck and a half, so either bring that with you, or the equivalent in parts.” I grinned, and asked if a pair of chrome spoke wheels was enough, and when I told him the size he said that was fine.

I told the broad I was going to go and make a delivery, and would be hanging with Xav for a bit. She fussed that she was almost done with dinner, and I said I could eat it another time. But I could tell by her voice she was not happy, so I made sure to give her a kiss and play with her titties a bit before I headed to the shed in the back.

And they were right where I lad left them, under a tarp in the back corner. I looked at the panhead carb, and knew that was probably good for the next cover charge.

Now we Degüello’s were not a real biker gang as most people thought of them. Just 8 guys and a few hangers on from Oxnard who had taken to riding in the early 1970’s and always hung around together. Starting on dirt bikes in school, then to Harley’s as we got older. There was Xav, me, Dozer, Leo, and a bunch of others that had come and gone over the years. But we were the originals, and still buddies.

We each had our own specialty, and worked well together. Xav was the leader, who picked who could join and what we would do. Dozer was the chemist, the finest cooker of go juice I have ever met. Dust, Crystal, Crack, if you could get him the things he needed he could cook it all up for you. He could even make nitro glycerin and a few other things that we used on occasion.

Lifter was the main snatch and grab guy in our group. Going into a store and walking out with over a dozen bottles of expensive booze, or high end electronics from a truck at a loading dock, he could get it all. Need a new TV or VCR, Lifter was your man. Leonardo was our painter. A house, a bike, a car, it really did not matter. He had some mad skills, and could make any hunk of junk look cherry. He even designed the colors we wore on the back of our jackets. A Bandito skull wearing a sombrero. Holding a knife in one bone hand, and a pistol in the other.

He was the one odd man in our crew, being more than a bit of a fag. But he was big, and we knew he loved pussy as much as he loved cock and male ass, so none of us really cared. Just so long as he remembered that our cocks and ass were off limits.

The rest of the gang came and went, but we were the core of the Degüello’s. My handle was “Picker”, which I got early on when they realized I could pick up a bike and take it to be stripped in under 5 minutes. In fact, my first bike was one I had gotten that way, a 72 Honda that had been parked at the corner near my house for about a month. I went to a junk yard, bought an old ignition switch with key, and practiced removing it for a couple of hours. Went up to that thing, had the old one out and the new one in place and was parked at the old river 15 minutes later.

But now, I did it with real bikes. Park my truck a few miles from where a good target was, then walked up to it at night. Make sure it had the gas switch turned on, swap the ignition, then push it a block away before firing it up and heading to the truck. Ramp down, bike tied down, and covered with a tarp to take home and strip.

Yes, I was a master of stealing bikes. The last of the parts left were for a 66 panhead, but I had my eyes on a 1946 knucklehead I had been watching. The thing was parked in a dangerous spot though, in front of a car against a wall at a house, with a spotlight aimed right at it at night. I was still trying to figure out how to get that one, but I knew if I could do it I would in the gravy for 2 months. Knuckleheads were always in high demand and bought primo bucks.

I had the wheels strapped to the seat back and was soon on my way to Xav’s place. It was a shitty little place in the North Valley, little more than a converted garage. But it had a bedroom, and when he was able to procure some ladies it was our party house. And the buck and a half cover charge ($150) was what was expected, but for us original members we never had to pay. I donated some parts, Dozer donated some dope, Leo would paint a car or bike to cover his part, even if it was for another member so they would pay his way.

But we were not real bikers, as most thought. Hell, we were even proud to be unaffiliated, and multiracial. I was a Wop, Leo was actually half Jap. Xavier was a Mexican, we had even had black guys as members. We only cared if you liked to ride, would keep the faith with us, and kick in enough scratch to keep the weekend parties going.

We even picked up our name from Xav, who had really gotten into that John Wayne movie about the Alamo right after we started. He is the one that came up with “Degüello’s”, which he said was Spanish for “No Quarter”. Basically cutting the throat of anybody who had refused to surrender after the battle was won. It sounded real bad ass, and showed we were not like other gangs out there.

I pulled up to Xav’s place, and saw 4 bikes already parked in front of the door and Bob Seger blasting on the stereo. Good thing Xav’s place was in a big field behind a warehouse with no neighbors. No grass either in the front, just bare dirt. I think the owner was just glad somebody would rent it. It sure stinked, as they did something with fibreglass in the warehouse and it had an awful smell. But we did not care, we had a party house where nobody ever called the cops.

I went in and bumped fists with Dozer, he was sitting on the couch as some tiny chick was gobbing his knob. I grinned and looked at her, her brown hair covering her face as her head bobbed up and down on his meat stick. But her body was tight, she looked like she was no more than 18. Tight little titties, tight little ass.

I went back and told Xav I had the wheels, and he nodded when he saw them and said that was good for 2 admissions. He tossed them into the closet and brought me a beer as I took a seat across the room and watched Dozer. Of all of us, he had the fattest cock. The thing almost looked like a beer can around, although he was not all that impressive in length. I had no idea how much the chick was taking in as her hair covered everything, but Dozer seemed to be loving it.

He told me about his newest batch, and this seemed like it was killer. And right before he nutted her mouth, he said that the carb I had stashed away would be good for an ounce. I then asked Xav who the party favor was, and he grinned at me.

“She’s a chick I had been working on for the past month. Met her down at Sepulveda Bowl, believe it or not. Picked her up at the bar, and she is a real pro let me tell you buddy. Can suck the chrome off of a bumper, and takes it anywhere and any way she can get it.” By that time she had finally lifted her face out of Dozer’s lap, and I took a closer look.

OK, not 18 as I had first thought. Maybe 27 or 28 by the face, a bit of a hard life in that one for sure. Hard eyes, and lines at the corners to show for it. Her body may look like she is still a teen, but that face and eyes were that of a gal that had lived the hard party life.

At that point Leo and Rance showed up, and Rance paid for both of them as Leo was painting his car the next day. Xav smiled and put the dough in his room, and brought the chick a Pepsi and a beer for the 2 new arrivals as well.

I studied her face again, and there was something familiar about her. But Rance was a young buck, only 22 and eager to go. I waved and let him go next, and he had the chick on her hands and knees and his jeans around his knees, pumping away in her in just a few minutes.

“Xav, she looks familiar. She been at one of these before?”

“Naw, man. This is her first party. Like I said, just met her a few weeks ago. But I can believe that you have seen her before. That’s Holly Wood.”

I looked at him closer, and saw his grin. “No fucking way, Holly Wood? You’re full of shit, that’s not her. Looks a bit like her, but Holly has huge knockers. She’s a blonde, and must have a rack that is a double D if not more.”

By that time Rance finished his ride, and sat against the couch as Leo flipped her onto her back and slid in next. “Naw, that’s really her. The boobs were as fake as her hair was, she told me she had them yanked out about a year back. If you get to groping and sucking on her titties, look and feel the underside, you can still feel and see the scars there. And along her side, where they cut off a bunch of her meat bags when she had that done. She still has little implants, probably so she would not be all lose and saggy afterwards.”

I nodded, and grinned when Dozer handed me a glass pipe with his latest creation. I took a hit, damn that was good shit! In fact, I was racing as I was sitting still, and I asked Xav how he had bagged her.

“Not hard. She’s actually kind of shy, believe it or not. Chick does porn and hooks on the side, yet was like a little girl when I turned the charm on her. Her panties were wet and she was begging for it by the time I got her here. Been keeping her to myself for the last few weeks, banging her as my own little piece of tail. Then I found out she was working on the side, and I decided we could do better if she was working for me. This is just a sample, see how she can handle me and a couple of buddies. Am gonna see if I can get her to move in soon, then the real parties can get started.”

I nodded in admiration at him, he always did seem to have a way of tail just falling onto his dick. And most times, he was willing to share that tail, so long as he got something to help pay the rent and expenses of these little parties.

Finally Leo finished, and pulled out and off of her as she laid on the center of the floor. Both Rance and Leo leaking out of her cunt onto the blanket that had been tossed down, and I looked closer. Yes, same size nipples, even if the titties were smaller. The almost boyish hips, and it was the nose that confirmed it. Older hard eyes, dark brown hair with just a little wave in it, but that almost button of a nose. That was indeed Holly Wood.I decided to let her take her little break, poor girl looked tired already.

“How ya gonna get her through a party with the entire gang, Xav? She already looks half done in, and there is only 3 of us.”

“Oh, after you take your turn I am putting her into the tub then off to bed. But next week, Dozer will give her a little pick-me-up if she starts flagging on us. A hit of his shit, and she will probably be begging for cocks until the rooster crows.”

I saw her get onto her feet, then stagger to the bathroom, cum dripping down her thighs. Xav called out to her to clean herself up a bit, then to bring us another beer when she was done. We all laughed, and he said he was still working on taming her, but soon she would be bringing in some good money.

Soon she was back, and she did grab each of us a beer and was sitting on the floor drinking a soda of her own as I admired her legs. And at least I waited for her to finish her Pepsi before I got her onto her back and slotted myself into her. And man, could she move! Her hips found the perfect motions to pump up against me as I plowed into her, and her arms around my neck were holding me tight, whispering for me to fuck her and fuck her good. This chick really was Holly, I knew those breathy whispers anywhere. And I barely lasted more than a few minutes before I was blasting my load to mix with the other three inside of her. Her cunt was a tad sloppy and lose, but she sure knew how to move her ass. And when I groped her titties, I did indeed feel the scars that Xav told me about.

Soon it was time to go home, and Dozer even gave me a sample to take home to the old lady. An advance on the carb I would give him next weekend. Thankfully she loved his shit, and she let me do her butt as she was tripping before I called it a night.

A few days later I put the first part of my plan into operation. It was about 3 in the morning, and I snuck up on the house and with a pair of gloves carefully unscrewed the floodlight aimed at the bike. I tapped it a few times, and finally it lit up, then tapped again so it went off. I then packed it up and went home.

The next night I went back, and it was still off. I tapped it again, and it turned on so I left. The next night I did it again, this time tapping until it was off. My hope was that they would think it was something wrong with the socket, and delay in replacing it. Back on again, and head home. But stopping to grab one of those rice burner street bikes in Pacoima. Nothing Xav or I could use, but enough to cover rent and expenses until I got the big score in another week or so.

That weekend, it was another party. I gave Dozer his carb, and he gave me the ounce. Xav was happy with the Sportster tank I gave him, it had been part of a trade for the tank and seat from the rice I had stripped that day. And man, Holly was really going for it this time! I saw Rance pumping away in her snatch, as she was bobbing her lips on Smokey, one of our associates. Smokey was not an official member, but he was a cool dude, and always paid with some good grass. About 6’5”, black as night, and a long thick cock that never seemed to shrink, just got somewhere between hard as a pole and limp as a noodle. But he was a pole now, as Holly was giving him all she could.

I waited for Rance to finish, and decided to take my turn next as she would get more sloppy as the night went on. I let her continue on Smokey as I slipped her the joint. Yes, this was much better than the week before. She was still a tad lose, but not as bad as the week before. I finally pumped her full, and I could see she was almost partied out already. And this was only half of the crew. When Smokey finally popped is nut, she crawled to the couch and sat there with a half dazed look on her eyes. Dozer grinned at all of us and went to the kitchen. He came back with a glass that looked like a kid drink and handed it to her.

“Thanks Dozer, but I don’t drink. Can you get me a can of soda please?” Dang, she was a whore, but she almost sounded like a lady. He grinned and assured her there was no alcohol in it, it was something he made with enough sugar to giver her a little more pep.”

She thanked him and started drinking it as Dozer sat next to her and ran his fingers through her hair. And I could tell as her eyes got a bit bigger that it was working. She had barely finished it when Dozer was on his back on the rug, and had pulled Holly in top of him and had her sit on his joint. And Leo wasted no time, moving up and plugging himself into her ass.

Holy shit, she was getting a DP right there in front of all of us! And not to be outdone, Xav pulled down his pants and shoved his cock tight into her mouth. Shit, this was like some serious porn movie shit here! She was moaning around the cock in her mouth, and pulled back and groaned and asked Leo to take it easy on her ass. He and Xav just gave each other a High 5 and kept going. And when he was done Dozer was also. I saw Smokey get on the floor next to them, and after having her get off Dozer actually picked her up like a child and laid her on top of Smokey. I decided to take my turn, so as he was holding her hips and pumping away, I shucked down my jeans and slipped it into her ass. She moaned loudly, but that was all she could do as a new guy I did not know the name of had his cock in her mouth.

But it was like she was on fire. We all partied with her for the next 2 hours, and I know I blew 3 loads into her before I was done. The poor girl was really wiped out this time, and seemed only semi-conscious as she laid there, jizz leaking from all three holes. I went outside to finish my beer, and Dozer and Xav joined me. “Well brother, looks like you are a mighty fine conductor,” said as I slapped his shoulder.

“Conductor, what you mean by that, Picker?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.