Brianna-Leah Is Interrogated by Saddam and Co. - Cover

Brianna-Leah Is Interrogated by Saddam and Co.

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2021 by Brianna-Leah

BDSM Sex Story: Two women are discovered in a Lesbian embrace in their prison cell. The officer in charge vows to punish them for it and get whatever intel out of them that he can. Of course, he uses extreme methods on the unsuspecting women and they are not happy.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   .

Brianna-Leah had been questioned at the Republican Palace in Baghdad by the President’s officers but she didn’t tell them much. They had grave suspicions about her as she was a North American woman who was in Iran before she came to Iraq. She had been mistreated in Iran and publicly whipped and paddled for her crime there. Her bottom bore the scars. And now President Hussein had used her breasts for target practise with his BB pistols. They were still sore. What was next for the poor girl?

She shared a cell at the Republican Palace with Aisha an Iraqi woman. She was nice. A pretty woman with long black hair and full luscious breasts like Brianna’s. Aisha asked the girl if she had been tortured by the President, then Brianna told her about the shooting range she and 3 other women had endured. Aisha said she had endured that too. She showed Brianna the scars on her breasts. Then she said there will be more to come. But she wouldn’t tell anymore about that. Brianna-Leah was fearful.

That very afternoon 3 guards came to their cell and they wanted Brianna not Aisha. She was taken to an interrogation room in the very basement of the Palace. She was manhandled by the male guards, who stripped off her top and jeans leaving her in her nice white satin panties and her rose, low-cut bra, Next they backed her up to a large wooden post that went from floor to the ceiling. She noticed it was insulated from the floor and had a large insulating platform attached to it.

Her arms were tied tightly at the wrists behind her back on the other side of the post. Her bra was undone and pulled over her head and behind her. Her panties were taken down and off. Brianna had full breasts that easily filled a 38 DD cup bra. And they were unusual in that they had large puffy areola regions which were quite pronounced. The areola were about 4 inches in diameter and a dark pink. Her nipples were usually very sensitive too especially as she got near to having her period as she was now.

A rope was passed under her armpits and tied round the post so she could not slump down as they interrogated her.

She was quite a sight tied to the wooden pole. She was 5 ft 10 inches tall and very shapely. Her hips framed a lovely brown patch of pubic hair as she didn’t like shaving it off but she did have a bikini trim. Her breasts were glorious in their fullness topped off by the large areolas. The left one was a little bigger and hung lower than the right one. And she was pretty to boot. Shoulder length blond hair and blue eyes completed the picture of her.

She was trembling as they began to ask questions of her.

Why did you come to Iraq?

Are you spying on Iraq for the Iranians or the Americans?

Who sent you here to spy on us?

Who do you know in Iraq?

What are their names?

She answered no to all questions as she had just come as a tourist. But they didn’t believe her. Not at all. The most senior officer slapped her face not too hard and said tell us or it will go very hard for you. He grabbed her breast harshly and squeezed and twisted the nipple. She winced and yelped at that indignity.

She could not say anything more. She didn’t know anything more. The officer approached her with his 30 inch riding crop. He threatened her by putting the leather flap against the top of her still bruised right breast. Then without warning he raised it and with a loud SWISH brought it down hard on the upper half of her still sore breast. Brianna screamed at the sting. He said “TELL ME!” Then again the crop came down on her breast hard. It hurt her so much she cried out and began to sob.

He grabbed her breast and squeezed it hard and looked her in the eye. He dug his fingers in to her soft breast tissue to try to squeeze any information out of her. She sobbed but didn’t say anything. Then again three hard strokes on the top of her breast. It was still bruised from target practise. She screamed again. He took a step back and said to her – “I can make things very unpleasant for you, Miss” as he brushed her cheek with the crop’s leather flap. Then he put it between her legs and rubbed it between her labia majora. She gasped as the leather flap scraped her clitoris. He rubbed it into the clitoris and said “We can make it very painful for your womanhood”.

Now he fondled her left breast with his free hand and pinched her large nipple. He said – “I like your breasts very much. I will pay much attention to them.” Then quickly he let go and with his riding crop gave her 10 strokes but to the underside of her right breast in an upward movement so that her breast flew upwards stretching it giving her even more pain. More screams and she sobbed pitifully. She said – “I don’t know anything”.

“Please stop”, Brianna-Leah pleaded. But no, they had a job to do. He said – “Well you are stubborn Brianna-Leah but I will break you”. The electric transformer had been repaired and was ready to use. The officer took a heavy copper ring about 5 inches in diameter and 1/2 inch thick and pulled her right breast completely through it with the aid of some pliers which had sharp points on them like an ice tong would. Now the ring was nestled against her chest wall where her breast met it. It had a tab on it and a wire was connected to it which ran over to the transformer.

He grabbed another wire which had an alligator clip on the end and he clipped it to her right breast nipple. Brianna-Leah didn’t know what he was doing but she was scared now. Finally he said – “When I press the button 25,000 volts of electricity and 1/10 of an amp will flow through your nipple and out through the base copper bar under your breast. It will not affect your heart or diaphragm muscle so you will not die but you will tell me what I want to know”. As if to emphasize his power over her he put his hand between her legs and forced his index finger into her vulva. She moaned as he fingered her clitoris.

She was sweating now. Beads of sweat covered her face and chest. Her armpits were dripping sweat. They opened her legs and placed a small pail between her legs just under her vulva knowing that she would lose her urine when she was tortured with the device. They tied her waist and ankles to the post. He said - “I will give you one more chance to tell me”. She said - “I don’t know anything”. Then it hit.

Brianna-Leah heard a blood curdling scream erupt from her throat. The electricity burst through her poor breast with terrible power. It felt like a red hot rod was being inserted through her nipple and penetrating to her chest wall. Then it stopped. He said to her – “If you don’t tell me something useful you will get much more”.

In fact it was only 4 seconds of electricity but she could barely talk now. He was impatient. Again a searing pain went through her breast and it seemed to vibrate uncontrollably. She couldn’t hear, see or feel anything else but the awful feeling in her right breast. It seemed it would be destroyed if they continued for much longer. This time he held it on for 7 seconds.

Now she sobbed uncontrollably. It seemed her breast was still vibrating. She tried to talk but no words came out. The poor girl. Brianna-Leah was held by her restraints, she had emptied her bladder uncontrollably and was breathing hard. What came next she wasn’t prepared for. He began to give her shocks every 2 or 3 seconds for 3 seconds. It made it feel like her breast was being shredded. She heard screaming, blood curdling screaming coming from her throat. Her breast started to feel hot.

She hung from her restraints for a minute gasping for air. He just looked at her. He brought the crop down hard on her left breast. She barely felt it compared to her tortured right breast. It felt like it was on fire. Now he said – “I’ll give you some more you little whore”. He had increased the voltage and turned up the amperage from 0.1 amps to 3 amps. This would make the torture much more excruciating.

This time he held it on for 30 seconds. She writhed in agony as the voltage coursed thru her breast tissue. She tried to scream but no sound came out. At least she didn’t think it did. 30 seconds felt like eternity. Her breast shook hard and vibrated intensely with the 35,000 volts and extra current. Brianna-Leah lost more urine into the pail then she went limp as she lost consciousness.

The officer revived her with smelling salts and now she screamed but he was getting tired of this. It seemed she didn’t know anything or if she did, really didn’t want to give it up. He decided on one more try though. Another 30 second jolt and she screamed hard. Writhing against the restraints both breasts shuddered. He thought he could see some smoke rise from her nipple area where the clamp bit into it. It had certainly made a sizzling noise as the current pulsed thru her breast. She wailed now screaming uncontrollably. She wailed like she was being killed.

Another 20 second jolt and she passed out again. He revived her again. Her breast was a bright red. And it was striped from the riding crop. He put his hand under her chin and raised her head and looked her in the eye and said, “Have you had enough, my kitten?” She said nothing, she couldn’t talk at all now. He looked at her thinking what it must have been like being a young woman and being tortured like that.

He looked at her body and smiled a knowing smile of how enjoyable it would be for him to use her. He took his bottled water and brought it to her lips for her to drink. She took several swallows. He told the others to release her and tie her over the bench then vacate the room. Her arms were cuffed behind her back at the wrists. Now they inserted a ball gag into her mouth to keep her quiet.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.