Stroke Story - Cover

Stroke Story

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Giselle asks Anais whether she's thought of a birthday present for her guy. Turns out Giselle's boyfriend gets the present. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Giselle asked Anais if she’d figured out what to give Louis for his birthday.

“I did think of something,” Anais said.

A pause.

“Is that a pregnant pause?” Giselle asked. “You aren’t going to give him a...? Are you? Oh, Anais, that’s ... That would be...”

“No, no,” Anais said. “Not a baby.”

“Oh,” said Giselle. “Okay, what then?”

“Us.”

Another pause.

“Us?” Giselle repeated. “You and me? You mean like ... sexually?”

“Well, sort of,” Anais said. “We were talking one time, and Louis said he’d fantasized about watching me and another girl, and I know he likes you. I know he likes you a lot. And of course I like you. I like you a lot. So...”

“Oh,” Giselle said. “Oh, um, wow!”

Another pause.

“So, what do you think?”

Giselle shrugged. “Do you think maybe we should practice first?”

Please Wait while image loads

Giselle’s boyfriend Gilbert interrupted Giselle and Anais practicing. “That’s so hot,” he said, “but I feel a little left out.”

“Aw, honey,” Giselle said. Then to Anais: “Shall we do him?”

A short time later Gilbert lay sprawled on the bed, his cock in Giselle’s mouth, Anais watching closely, comparing the way Giselle did it with her own techniques.

Pausing the blowjob for just a second, Giselle said, “He’s so yummy. He’s about to shoot. Would you like a taste?”

Before Anais could answer, Gilbert did shoot. The first ribbon of cum splashed Anais just above her nose.

Please Wait while image loads

“Oh gosh,” Giselle said. “I’m so sorry.” Continuing to stroke Gilbert’s erupting cock, Giselle licked and kissed the cum from Anais’s nose and face. A moment later their lips locked, their tongues twisting and swirling together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.