Julie - Rain or Shine - Cover

Julie - Rain or Shine

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Story: Julie tells us what she likes about walking in the rain. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Story contains strong sexual content, including Fiction   Vignettes   Illustrated   .

Oh gosh, I like both. I mean I love when it rains. The sound of it. I’ve always loved storms. The crash and roll of thunder. The pattering of raindrops. And then after, when the droplets glisten in the sun on the flower petals and the rainbow ... well, I’m getting ahead. So back to the rain. One time I was out walking barefoot on the beach. It was kind of a gray day, but lots of people were out, families with kids and old guys with dogs, and fishermen casting out into the sea, and then the wind came up and soon the rain started. Everyone went in, the families with kids and the dogs and the fishermen, too, but I stayed, because the rain felt so nice and warm against my skin, and soon I was all alone, just me in the rain. Of course I was getting wet. Soaked to the skin, and I would have liked to take off my shirt so I could feel those raindrops even better, and I was tempted, but soon my shirt was so soaked it didn’t matter, and my nipples were tight little knots pointing up, almost as if they were eager to drink in that teasing rain. My jeans were a different matter. The material was too thick for the rain to penetrate. So I had an idea. I made sure I was facing the sea, so no one could see, though the rain was thick enough that I don’t think I was visible from the beach houses up on the bluff, in case anyone was watching, and I unbuttoned my jeans and zipped them down, not a whole lot, but just enough so the rain could run down my belly and into my puss. I knew I was being naughty, but I didn’t care. And without even concentrating, I could feel the raindrops slide into my crease and along the edge of my clit. So exciting! I just strolled along letting the rain have its way with me.

Please Wait while image loads

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.