First Visit to the Club - Cover

First Visit to the Club

by johnnie666666

Copyright© 2021 by johnnie666666

Erotica Sex Story: Betty joins a sex club and has the best fuck of her life (so far)

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Male   .

One of Betty’s friends mentioned a club that she had joined. The friend moved away soon after and Betty remembered the name of the club a few months later.

It was just a bus-ride from Betty’s apartment. After a few weeks she remembered it again and looked it up on the web. The only detail on the web site was the address.

Betty caught a bus and went there. The doorman was very pleasant but wouldn’t let her in. She told him she wanted to become a member. He smiled and said that she would need to complete an application form and apply for membership before she would be allowed in.

He also told her that club rules were rigidly enforced and she wouldn’t be allowed to wear or take any clothes in with her and that anything she wore would have to be left in the cloakroom.

That had her wondering! Naked in a club! She couldn’t wait to find out more. Betty scanned through the application form as she travelled home on the bus, noting that it was clearly gender specific. It was quite a list of questions including marital status, physical attributes, proof of no STIs plus a photograph that had to at least include chest head and shoulders. Betty wondered what the male members would make of that, and whether they had to photograph their faces and their cocks!

Betty went to bed with a very hot throbbing cunt. She gently stroked it, sliding her fingers between her cunt’s lips and exposing her clit. She licked her finger and began to rub her clit gently. Soon it became harder and very soon she was experiencing a strong orgasm, and that was just dreaming about what was happening in the club where you had to be naked.

The application form had their phone number at the bottom. Betty called the club’s phone number the next day and spoke to a most delightful membership secretary. The fees were pretty miniscule to be honest and there were only three rules.

No clothes in the club; any sexual activity is at the request of the member and any activity considered unpleasant can be curtailed immediately at the member’s request.

All rooms in the club were available to any member, but if the room is busy there may be a wait.

No kissing.

Betty thought about this for nanoseconds before agreeing and filling the form. She scanned the form in and attached a full frontal photo of herself from the waist up. She sent both to the club’s email address. Four days later she had an email telling her that her application was approved.

Betty, having enrolled, went to the club the next day and was granted admission by the same doorman that had turned her away yesterday. He reminded her that she had to be naked to go into the club. She looked around and there was nowhere to take her clothes off.

A slightly embarrassed Betty stripped in front of the doorman and he placed her clothes in a bag and placed the bag in a locker. He didn’t tell her the locker number. He said he would remember it when she came out and that she shouldn’t try to fill her mind with remember stuff like locker numbers when she should be focussing on sex!

Betty asked the doorman how the club worked, as she was a new member. He told her that once beyond the next door there were a series of rooms with a small viewing window. She should look into each window and decide which room she wanted to have sex in. Betty gasped! Which room to have sex in! She was going to have sex tonight!!

Betty walked into the club. She felt very self-conscious being completely naked, but she only saw other completely naked people in the corridors. She was amazed at the size of some of the men’s penises and the huge breasts and hairy bushes of the women.

Betty was fairly comfortable with her trim body and her trimmed pubic hair. She knew that her cunt’s lips were larger than the average girl but she wasn’t fazed by that.

Betty walked along the corridor, the doors were offset so she could wander from side to side without needing to stop, just gazing in, thinking if she wanted to be there, and then moving on.

To be honest Betty knew what she wanted. She hadn’t been fucked for eight weeks since she dumped her boyfriend. She needed a fuck and she wanted a big cock, much bigger than her dumped boyfriend. She wanted a totally new experience of being stretched and cumming all over a huge penis.

Betty had reached the end of the corridor and there were stairs up and down. She pondered for a few moments then her mind drew the conclusion that down was dirty. She wanted dirty so she went down the stairs and walked along the corridor gazing momentarily through the viewing windows.

Then she found what she was looking for.

There on a mattress in the middle of the room was a huge black man. He was lying on his back. Betty watched as a petite blonde bounced her mouth up and down his penis. Betty could see her naked cunt lips, they were wet and glistening in the overhead lights. The woman had both her hands wrapped around the penis to limit the amount of penis that penetrated her mouth.

Betty wondered if the woman just wanted to suck him off and swallow his spunk, but almost at the point of that thought she watched the black man push the blonde’s shoulders off his cock and spun her around. Betty gasped at the size of his penis as the man spread the girl’s lips and fed his huge penis into her. Betty had never seen a penis that large. It must have been at least 10” long and she couldn’t estimate the girth, but she knew it was huge. She was getting wet just looking at him stroking his huge cock in and out of the blonde’s vagina.

A movement to her right caught her attention and Betty saw another man, another black man, on a sofa. He was stroking a huge erection. At least as big as the appendage that Betty had been watching

She walked into the room. The guy on the sofa smiled and beckoned her over. He patted the seat next to him and Betty sat down, still in awe of the size of his penis.

He turned towards her and stroked her nipples and put her hand on his huge cock. He moved to the floor and began to suck and lick her nipples and gently squeeze her tits. He spread her thighs and she shuffled down the seat so her bottom was right on the edge. He lifted her legs and hung them over his powerful shoulders. Betty was almost cumming as he blew on her vagina and began to gently lick her labia, pushing his tongue deep inside her. He began to lick her. Long strokes starting at her arse and then through her labia into her vagina then finally swirling around her clitoris. Betty was gasping now but held on, not allowing herself to orgasm until she could wait no longer. She screamed with pleasure and gripped his head with her powerful thighs.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.