Meeting Halfway - Cover

Meeting Halfway

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emma and Mat celebrate some new acquisitions in the best way possible. Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

The poster of a painting by Munnings pleased Emma. “It’s beautiful and calming,” she told Mat. “Perfect for our lovely new room. And I love the comfy new armchair. I can’t wait to sit on it with you. It might be even better than a horsey ride.”

Mat grinned.

“Do you like the new sleepy pants I got you?” she asked. “I’m really fond of my new sleep shirt. The lace kisses my nipples so nice when I move.”

“I do like my new sleepy pants,” Mat said. “But I wish I were your new sleep shirt, so I could kiss your nipples all night long.”

“You are so dear,” Emma said. “I love you so much.”

“Do you love the new carpet?” Mat asked.

“I do,” Emma declared. “It has a nice design, and it’s so soft, so nice for my feet. Or my knees when I give you a thank you blowjob.”


After the celebratory blowjob, Emma kept Mat’s cock in her mouth all through the softening and then all through the subsequent stiffening. “There,” she told him. “I think you’re fully revived. Now for the chair fuck.”

Mat sat and Emma sat upon him. It took a while, but eventually Mat’s cock penetrated her anus. “Feels good,” Emma said. “I want you to come in my ass. I want your assfuck cum to meet your blowjob cum halfway.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.