Rainstorms - Cover

Rainstorms

by Michelle Marie

Copyright© 2021 by Michelle Marie

Erotica Sex Story: Young Michelle gets curious while cuddling with her frisky parents during a scary thunderstorm. (Based on real life events).

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   .

Growing up my father was a business man and was confident strong and proud. When puberty started to hit, I started growing breasts and noticing discharge in my panties, as well as butterflies and tingly feelings when the topic of sex came up. My mom was curvy, was a size 8 but never really lost her weight after having me and remained a size 12. She was a stay at home mom, selling Avon, Mary Kay, and would make custom baby clothes for extra money. I noticed that my dad would start having guy night and staying out more often. At first I enjoyed having girl time with mom, shopping and doing hair and makeup, she would teach things about being a girl or a young woman as she started saying more often.

A few times we would take a bath together, which normally would sound inappropriate for my age, but it seemed perfectly normal to me because she would show me how to shave my legs, and my armpits, and I would watch her shave herself to include her bikini area. I just grew up thinking that being completely Smooth down there was normal as I was bare except that my peach fuzz was getting a little more noticeable.

I also noticed my mom would always be drinking, usually wine, but sometimes mixed drinks with some harder stuff. She really liked screwdrivers and I didn’t realize how strong they were. Until I took a sip once. But then being a young teen, all alcohol tastes strong. After I would bathe, my mom always made me get out first and dry off while she finished her drink. She would always tell me how pretty I was and that boys like my father would really appreciate my beauty. I thought that was weird because my father was my favorite person in the world and who would always love and take care of me, and boys were still gross and nasty.

I would be in my room getting dressed for bed when my dad came home. He would usually go talk to my mom, and have a couple beers himself before coming up to my room. would knock on my door. I usually was just in my panties and a long t-shirt. I was tall for my age, which excited me as I really wanted to play volleyball next year high school school. My shirts that i wore to bed usually fit me up top but came only to just past my bottom. I always had a hard time finding stuff. My shorts and dresses were always too short to meet dress code. My daddy would come to my room, tuck me in bed and give me a good night kiss. I started to notice that he would smell like beer or alcohol and his kisses started to linger and he would say things like, one day you’ll be too old to kiss your dad. It made me feel bad and Id give him a big kiss on the lips to make him feel better. This became a regular routine until I realized that I would become excited and tingly when I would hear him coming down the hall and into my room. I would give him two big kisses some nights and hug on him longer.

One night it was raining and the tornado sirens went off, so I got in bed with my mom and dad. I snuck up on the edge next to my mom. My mom was behind me spooning me with my dad on the other side spooning her. I am not 100% but I could feel some movement going back and forth. I could also hear some wet sloshy sounds but wasn’t sure since my mom had her arms around me. I was then I felt the back of my dad’s hand and new he must be touching my mom between her legs. I could feel my moms breathing heavy and rapid on my neck and shiver. I wasn’t sure about what was going on but I got tingly all over just like when I would give my dad a big kiss and knew I liked it. I think this was the first time I got wet. It wasn’t a lot, but I remember feeling a little sticky walking back to my room and it being different from the discharge from at night when I changed clothes.

The next evening my mom came to tuck me in instead of my dad and said she wanted to talk to me. She said that I’m a young woman now and that if I had any questions about my body and things I could always tell her or ask her. I told her that sometimes I get tingly and excited when I kiss daddy and that last night I felt those same feelings when I was laying with them. I also told her that my panties were a little bit sticky and if that happens to her too. She told me all of that is normal and that I should not do anything that makes me scared or uncomfortable. And that’s all she said. Looking back on it now, I realize that my mom was very well aware i was getting turned on and having feelings as well as the fact I was wet laying there with them last night.

Later that night I could hear them in a discussion, it wasn’t an argument, but they were going back and forth about something, and I thought I heard my name. My mom came back in and said your father feels bad he didn’t get to tuck you in and yell you good night, but he’s already in bed but I think he’d really like it you went in and told him goodnight and give him a kiss.

I went in and went up to him and he said close the door, the hall light is bright, but the door didn’t close all the way. He told me to climb up on the bed and as I did he grabbed my hips and placed me down on top of him so I was straddling him. I was wearing only panties and a t-shirt and he usually wore the old thin plain white boxers, with only the sheet between our sex. He asked me how my day was and started ticking me causing me to squirm on top of him then collapse forward out of breath. He would raise my shirt up from the back and rub my back and shoulders. It was then those tingly feelings came flooding in and I just wanted to lay there on top of him all night. It was then I noticed my mom standing by the door peeking in and she just held a finger to her lips to signal me to not say anything. My daddy kept saying he loved me and I was becoming a beautiful woman.

I felt so grown up when he said that. I gave him a big hug and his arms pulled me in tight, and I felt his sex twitch. Then he acted like he was going to tickle me and i squirmed causing his sex to be right against mine. Omg I was so nervous and tingly and I didn’t know what to do. Time stood still ... then my mom leaned in and said why don’t you give your dad a goodnight kiss. Its getting late, so I leaned down and gave him a big kiss on the lips, like I had been for the past week or so. Then he said he needed a bigger one cause he loved me so much. I leaned in and gave him a bigger (longer) kiss and this time I felt his tongue brush over my bottom lip. As my mom walked over to the bed and gave him a very grownup type movie kiss right there with my face just inches from theirs. I could definitely see some tongue and wet saliva. When they stopped kissing my mom had a trail of my dads saliva on her bottom lip and she turned to kiss me with a grown-up kiss, although there was no tongue or spit swapping, it was a semi open mouth kiss and I had my dad’s and mom’s spit all over my lips when she stopped. My mom then told me it was time for bed. And I went to my room.

As I was walking my mom grabbed me and whispered I’m my ear in a very husky not so quiet voice for me put in clean panties and she would wash some clothes. It was like 10:30 at night so I thought it was strange for her to do laundry at night. I went to my room and did as my mom said and noticed a sticky wet discharge in them. My sex felt sticky too so I used the middle part that was not as damp to wipe my sex off. My mom told me it was normal but I was still embarrassed and hid them in the bottom of the dirty clothes basket.

I put on some clean panties and my mom came in a few minutes later. She tucked me in (again) and gave me another half grown-up kiss. There was something different this time. I could smell something musky on her breath and something wet on her lips. I naturally licked my lips afterwards and definitely tasted something bitter as my mom gathered up my clothes.

I drifted off to sleep but woke up a little while later to go pee. As I walked down the hallway I could see right into my mom and dad’s bedroom. The master bathroom light was on inside their bedroom and my mom was on top of my dad bouncing up and down with his hands under her t-shirt. At first I thought he was tickling her because she was in the exact same position as I was in just short while ago and was giggling and calling him daddy.

I was a little bit jealous ... okay I was A LOT jealous and hurt that my mom was making fun of me and mimicking me by calling him daddy. I started to walk towards the bedroom to tell them to stop making fun of me, when my mom reached behind her and put my panties in my dad’s face. The sticky ones i just took off. Omg i was so embarrassed. Now my dad knows I get tingly and sticky. She held them to his face and it looked like she wiped them on nose and mouth too. Again time stood still and i was in a daze. I could hear the words daddy, dirty, and bad girl ... but I could also see love and passion between them and I wanted that too. Then my mom looked up and caught me there in the middle of the hallway and I ran straight to my room closed the door and hid under the covers as if I was 4 years old hiding from monsters.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.