Ideal Insemination, Inc - Cover

Ideal Insemination, Inc

by MarkStrange

Copyright© 2021 by MarkStrange

Erotica Sex Story: In the future, it won't be so easy for humans to reproduce.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Light Bond   Spanking   .

The transgender craze continued through the 2020s, and what was a contentious debate about genders and pronouns at the beginning of the decade had resolved itself by 2030 into simple terminology that everyone could agree on. When the controversy was finally settled, there were four official genders: “breedable” and “unbreedable” “males” and “females.” At birth, every child was classified as breedable, and either male or female. Later, many chose to switch genders, rendering themselves unbreedable.

By 2040, when the population began to precipitously decline, the number of breedable humans had reduced by more than 60% from its peak only a few years earlier, and children became a relative rarity. Most schools had closed by then, and many related businesses and organizations ceased to exist.

As the unbreedable majority gained influence, it became difficult for the breedable population to find and retain acceptable mates, and many failed to reproduce. In the absence of easily acquired mating opportunities, sperm banks continued to thrive, but the fertilization process remained cumbersome and expensive.

That was when I founded Ideal Insemination, Inc. In hindsight, I had instinctively seized upon what turned out to be a lucrative business opportunity.

The basic idea, as simple as it was elegant, was to inseminate breedable females the old fashioned way, without the need for surgical or other medical procedures. I figured that there must be enough interested breedable females to keep me in business, and possibly enough to grow the company if I played my cards right.

I spent six months outfitting an office suite with a reception area, waiting room, nurse’s chamber, “examining” room, rest rooms with showers, and a private office.

After much effort and many iterations, I developed several pieces of specialized equipment to facilitate procedures.


“Nurse, please prepare Miss Roberts,” I directed into the intercom. Melissa wasn’t really a nurse, but I liked to call her that. She was a 22-year-old breedable knockout, though. Beautiful face, tits, legs, great ass, the works.

When the door opened, I was pleased to see how well Miss Roberts had groomed and attired herself. She was perfectly coiffed and made up, and she wore a stunning red dress with matching heels, black stockings, and gold jewelry. Melissa took Miss Roberts’ purse and laid it aside before helping her out of her dress and leading her to the “bench.”

The bench was a power-adjustable table with multiple degrees of freedom. At the rear edge of the patient platform a tubular massage pillow was attached horizontally, and Miss Roberts was directed to lie over it face down with the pillow beneath her hips and the padded leather surface of the platform supporting her upper torso. Next, her legs and knees were bent, and her ankles and calves buckled to padded horizontal brackets protruding from the rear bench supports. The brackets were spaced about two and a half feet apart, so Miss Roberts’ legs were widely splayed and the stretched crotch of her white panties was clearly exposed. Melissa then attached Miss Roberts’ wrists to the front supports so that only her chin was able to rest on the top edge of the platform. Finally, a strap was fastened over her lower back. When she was fully secured, her position was virtually the same as if she had been on her chest and knees with her bottom raised high and her legs spread wide.

Melissa had already adjusted both ends of the bench for height, so that Miss Roberts’ vaginal and oral cavities could be easily accessed.

“Thank you, Nurse. Please return to your desk,” I said before turning my attention to Miss Roberts and savoring the succulent spectacle before me.

“Hello, Rachel,” I said after Melissa left the room. “I wondered if you might require another treatment. I’m very happy to see you.”

“Thank you, sir. I’ve been looking forward to seeing you again as well. I should be at a fertile point in my cycle today, so please proceed whenever you’re ready.”

“Very well,” I responded while sidling up to the head of the bench and unbuckling my belt. Rachel looked up at me sweetly and then faced straight forward with her chin on the padding as I unfastened my slacks and released my cock. She flashed a pretty smile when she saw it. Without further ado, I touched it to her lips and she sucked it in deep.

“Good girl. Get it nice and hard.”

Rachel seemed to love sucking my cock. She did it so adoringly, so sensuously, and I held the top of her head and gradually worked myself deeper and deeper as she moaned with pleasure. She closed her eyes and some drool dripped onto the padded leather under her chin, and I found myself getting extremely aroused while watching her take my dick so willingly. Finally, I pulled it out while she sucked it to the very tip, looking up at me expectantly.

“Good job,” I said with a smile, to her obvious delight. “Time for your procedure.”

I moved to the other end of the bench and gazed down at her shapely upturned ass and the smooth crotch of her panties, which were completely soaked. I lifted a scalpel from the tool tray, then pulled the panties away from her pussy and sliced them horizontally through the crotch before laying the upper flap on her back and letting the lower flap dangle between her legs.

“Ready?” I asked after putting down the scalpel.

“Yes,” she meekly replied with what seemed like a hint of desire in her voice.

I placed my hands on her buttocks and lined up my cock. Then I pushed it in, just a tiny bit. Maybe a quarter of an inch.

She tried to back up to get it in deeper but couldn’t due to the restraints. I had designed my equipment in such a way that I was sure to be in complete control of all procedures at all times. I knew it might be frustrating for some of my patients to be so tightly constrained, but I felt it was necessary.

“Okay, Rachel. What do you want me to do today?”

I always asked, and recorded all patient responses for legal reasons.

“Please inseminate me, sir,” she answered in almost a little girl’s voice.

It was only then that I slowly and carefully sank my cock into her. In this position, the way the bench was laid out and oriented, most women’s cervixes could be painfully pressed, and I in no way wanted any of my patients to experience discomfort. I would gently probe them as deeply as I could until I bottomed out, and then never go any deeper. Well, maybe slightly deeper sometimes, but only slightly.

I was already familiar with Rachel’s anatomy, however, so I had no problem gauging how deeply to fuck her, and I began to steadily stroke my cock inside her slick warm opening.

She groaned with each thrust.

Once I got into a good rhythm, I squeezed her ass cheeks and pistoned into her faster, slapping my balls against her clit. I had developed excellent control by then and could last long enough for almost any capable woman to achieve a climax this way. Rachel hadn’t taken long before, so I decided to relax and just fuck her like I wanted to.

She was fairly loud and I wondered if those in the waiting room could hear, but I tried not to worry about it. Anyone out there would certainly understand.

As I fucked Rachel I stared mesmerized at the very center of her asshole. While in this trance-like state, I drooled a dollop of spit right onto that exact point and rubbed it all around the brown hole before pushing my thumb into her, just a little. After a few more minutes of steady fucking with my balls smacking her clit, she experienced what seemed, judging by her screams, to be a massive orgasm, which was when I felt free to blast a giant load of cum right onto the entrance to her womb.

After a minute or so, my breathing calmed down, and I pulled my thumb out of her ass and relaxed my grip.

“Are you okay?” I asked.

“Yes. Thank you so much,” I was relieved to hear her say in reply. She really did scream loudly.

“Nurse,” I spoke into the intercom. “You can come in now.”

Melissa returned to the examining room and immediately reached for a rubber disc and a surgical wipe, and as I slid my cock out of Miss Roberts, Melissa held the disc against her pussy so that none of the semen could leak out. With her other hand, she cleaned my cock with the wipe.

She was great at that, by the way. I usually closed my eyes while she did it.

“I hope today’s procedure does the trick, Miss Roberts,” I said on my way out of the room. “If not, I would be more than happy to see you again.”

“Thank you, sir. I would hope for both if it were up to me,” she replied.

Melissa was adjusting the bench so that Rachel’s head was being lowered and her vaginal canal raised vertically as I exited the examination room.


Trudy Gomez was a fiery redhead, and not only in terms of her hair color. She once threw a phone at me, for example. Now she was the last breedable female in her family line, and the clock was ticking.

“Nurse,” I spoke into the intercom. “I’ll be in my office with Miss Gomez. See to it that we’re not disturbed.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.