Evin Prison Departure for Brianna-leah - Cover

Evin Prison Departure for Brianna-leah

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2021 by Brianna-Leah

BDSM Sex Story: Brianna-Leah will soon be leaving Evin prison and Iran but there is the small matter of her court ordered punishment being administered. And in front of all those people? Will she live thru it?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Big Breasts   .

Ms. Brianna-Leah had been in Tehran for about a month. She had made some young male friends and partied with them but made the mistake of procuring alcoholic drinks for them. She was found out and was arrested by the Iranian police and charged with contributing to the delinquincy of minors as the young men were all 17 years old. She thought she might get away with it but she underestimated the Iranian police.

She knew that Western women were sought after by Iranian men but that also if they ran afoul of the law punishment could be severe. She still young only 28. At 5 ft 10 inches she was tall and carried herself very nicely. Brianna-Leah had 38 DD cup breasts that were still firm. Even if she ran they only jiggled a little. She had long lovely legs and a classic hourglass shape with a gorgeous full bottom that was just ripe for a caning. She was also an exceptionally pretty girl with classic facial features. The men wanted her for sure. Her long blond hair was quite the contrast to the sea of black haired women surrounding her. She was quite a sight in the nude as her downy brown pubic hair was split by her cleft which was clearly visible in front.

She was sent to Evin Prison to await her court date. While she was there she had been tortured by the paria first by herself and then with Mina her cellmate. She had also been strapped by a prison guard across her buttocks with the prison paddle. She had permanent scars across her bottom from that whipping. And following that punishment she was raped, sodomized actually by the officer. She was raped and abused by the other women in the shower too. It was a lot to undergo in a month’s time.

Brianna-Leah still had to face the charges in court. Her chances of beating them weren’t good. If she was convicted she didn’t know what would happen to her but she thought it wouldn’t be good either. She went through the motions in court and wasn’t surprised when the judge quickly convicted her with a stern “guilty”. Then he read out her sentence and she staggered upon hearing it. She would be taken in 2 days to a public square and tied to a whipping post, stripped nude and given 125 lashes of the standard 6 ft long whip. The strokes would be given by a trained officer, a man, across her naked buttocks. She felt faint. She was grabbed by two officers and returned to her cell at Evin Prison.

She could not believe what she had heard. She would be tied to a public whipping post and whipped 125 lashes across her nude bottom. She was horrified. She always felt pride in how her body looked to the men who came into her life. Now she knew she would have serious lash mark scars for the rest of her life. Serious scars crisscrossing her bottom and instead of being smooth it would be lumpy scar tissue. As well she was sentenced to getting the wooden paddle by the mothers of her “victims”. Each of the 5 mothers would give Brianna-Leah 20 strokes of the paddle after the whipping. Then they would deport her a week after the whipping. She cried herself to sleep with Mina her cell mate, lying next to her cupping her breasts as they slept.

The night before the punishment was to be administered she was taken by four male guards to an interrogation room and stripped. Brianna-Leah was then put on a horizontal pole behind her knees with her wrists tied to her legs. It was the Parrot’s Perch so beloved by South American police especially in Chile and Argentina. She was hanging upside down totally vulnerable. Her vaginal area was completely unprotected. She knew what was coming next. The guards liked her because she was a tall voluptuous North American woman with large firm breasts and long blonde hair. She had very shapely hips most men couldn’t keep their eyes off of. They weren’t used to blondes at Evin Prison and she would be going in a few days. Leaving Iran never to return.

She hung there upside down for a minute. They fondled her firm breasts and invaded her privacy then they all took pictures of her hanging like that from the horizontal pole especially of her womanhood and voluptuous hips. The view was very erotic as her legs were pulled up exposing her completely and her hips flared out as if beckoning the guards to enter her. They moved a bench opposite her nether region. The first officer to take her lay on the bench and stroked his manhood up and down her labia as he got hard.

She couldn’t help but get moist being stimulated like that. His swollen glans pushed harshly into her and she cried out. Due to the position she was in with legs pulled way up he quickly penetrated her to the hilt. He was very excited and worked Brianna-Leah hard. She was helpless and he took her as he wanted. He stroked in and out of her with powerful strokes. His groin slapped hard against her vulva and finally he orgasmed deep in her vagina. At least it was normal sex and not sodomy, that usually hurt her. He pulled out and slapped her ass hard and Brianna-Leah yelped from the sharp pain. Her bottom was still sore from the prison strapping she had taken. It was still bruised. She felt his semen dripping from her. And so it went. The next two were about the same as the first officer. They satisfied themselves using her womanhood then left with her dripping their semen. The fourth man was different.

The fourth man to take her was an Omar Shariff look a like. Handsome and as Brianna used to say to girlfriends well hung. He was muscular and swarthy. She watched as he lay on his side on the bench next to her. He slowly and delicately rubbed his sheathed glans along her opening which yielded easily. But now he was getting hard and the glans was unsheathed and hard. His 8 inches she could handle but as he slowly slid his manhood into her she realized his girth was enormous. As her girlfriends would say “the Garth of his Girth”. She winced as the full 2.5 inches of diameter stretched her vagina to the limit. Now he was hurting her as he pressed deeper. She tried to relax her muscles and that helped a little. Soon he was touching her cervix and at the end of her longish vagina.

Now he began stroking back and forth smoothly, powerfully but not in a rush like the other three guards. She really could barely take him. Her vagina which had been so battered in this prison was stretched to the maximum. It did hurt her but now in a good way and she could feel her climax coming as he worked her hard now. She rapidly came with a shudder and soft moaning shortly followed by his climax deep in her. She was drained and hung limply on the Parrot’s Perch. Four was all she got tonight. Her vagina was now quite sore but she slept easily after she was returned to her cell.

The next morning came even though she wished it hadn’t. She was given a small breakfast which she ate. At 10.30 am 4 guards came to her cell and hauled her out. She was frog marched outside the prison walls where people were already assembling to watch the show. She was taken up a flight of stairs to a dais in the center of which was a stout pole. A rope went around each wrist and she was pulled close to the post. Her wrists were bound high above her but on the other side of the post so her face was tight to it. Her prison gown was removed leaving her in only white prison panties. Her beautiful full breasts were straddling the whipping post. Brianna-Leah had large areola regions around her nipples. They were very pink and about 4 inches in diameter with large sensitive nipples. She always liked it when men (or women) sucked on them.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.