Going All the Way - Cover

Going All the Way

Copyright © 2015–2017 Nick Scipio

Chapter 28

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Life at camp is about to get interesting. Dating is fun and all, but still not scratching the itch for Paul. He's recognized the need to shut things down if they're just not working. While he's still not sure exactly what he wants, he knows he wants more. Meanwhile, Wren and Trip are working to open things up and dive into the lifestyle.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   School   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Nudism   Slow  

I woke up before dawn and grumpily wondered if my internal clock ever took a vacation. I debated whether to go for a run or not. Then I thought about waking Leah. The little head immediately campaigned for that option. We compromised: if she was sound asleep, I’d leave her alone. If not, we’d see.

I scooted toward her. She was sleeping on her side, facing away from me. I rubbed her hip and felt her stir. She let out a sigh when I cupped her breast. I eased forward until my erection touched her bare bottom.

“Wha’ time izzit?” she mumbled.

“Early.”

“Mmm.”

I teased her nipple. “You in the mood...?”

“Mmm.”

I kissed her neck.

She moaned softly.

I released her breast and walked my fingers down her stomach. I gently parted her dry outer lips and began teasing her clit. “Spread your legs,” I said at last.

She turned a little and guided my hard-on to her opening. I slid into her with a low groan. We began moving together. I lubricated a finger and continued rubbing her clit. After several minutes she tensed with a quiet orgasm. I continued thrusting until my semen added to the heat and moisture of her own climax.

We caught our breath in silence, still joined by my stiff cock.

“That was nice,” she murmured at last. She was already drifting back to sleep.

Her breathing slowed and grew regular. I planted another kiss and eased my hips back. She let out a sigh when my shaft slid free, but didn’t stir otherwise. My dick was still rock hard.

Never satisfied, are you? I thought at it.

It stayed silent.

Smug too.

Part of me wished I could go back to sleep, but that wasn’t how my body worked. Instead, I pulled the covers over Leah and slid out the other side of the bed. I found my socks and shoes by feel, put them on, and tiptoed out of the room.

I did a few minutes of stretches on the front porch. The morning air was damp and surprisingly chilly, so I didn’t wait long before I set out for Bernie’s old homestead.

The Pines Retreat, I reminded myself, and wondered how soon we could spend a weekend there. The extra privacy would be nice.

I warmed up as I ran. The pale lines of sandy earth were easy to follow in the predawn darkness, so I stuck to the Retreat road and ran it several times.

Rosy fingers of dawn finally began to caress the sky in the east. At the end of my circuit, I took a right and jogged down the main camp road. The clubhouse was already aglow with early risers, but I continued down the hill.

Mist rose from the smooth surface of the lake. I enjoyed the quiet scene for a few minutes, until my breathing returned to normal. Then I tugged off my shoes and socks. Three quick strides brought me to the edge of the lake, where I launched myself into the air.

My hands knifed through the surface, and the cold almost took my breath away. I flattened out and skimmed along the bottom, more felt than seen. I swam as far as I could, until my lungs ached. At last I surfaced and looked back the way I’d come. Ripples from my dive had already spread through most of the lake. They set up little eddies and currents in the mist.

I treaded water and waited for the surface to grow calm again. Then I cleared my thoughts and simply floated. I watched the sky grow lighter. I listened to the spillway from the feeder lake. I breathed the scent of pine trees, damp grass, and a hint of cocoa butter.

I felt more at peace than I could ever recall.


“Where’ve you been?” Wren asked when I returned to the cabin. It wasn’t unfriendly or challenging, just curious.

I glanced back the way I’d come.

She arched an eyebrow.

I smiled.

“He does that,” Trip said as he blew on a cup of coffee. “Disappears before dawn, comes home quiet and disgustingly chipper.”

My smile turned into a grin.

“You don’t say,” Wren mused.

Trip nodded. “It’s unnatural.” He sipped his coffee. “No one should be that happy in the morning.”

I shrugged.

“What do you do?” Wren asked me. “Just run?”

I shook my head.

“So...?”

I shot her a lopsided smirk, but still didn’t speak. It was a little game I played sometimes.

“You’re not going to tell me?”

“Probably not,” Trip told her. “Like I said, he’s always like this after ... whatever it is he does.”

Wren wouldn’t let it go.

“Just give up,” Trip said. “He’s more stubborn than you are. Quieter, too.”

Leah emerged from the bedroom and saved him from a barbed comeback. She looked beautifully mussed.

I greeted her with a kiss on the cheek and a cheerful “Morning.”

“Oh,” Wren bristled, “so you’ll talk to her but not me?”

I yanked her chain with a shrug.

Trip sensed her temper rising. “He’s baiting you. Don’t fall for it.” He looked at Leah. “You want coffee?”

“Yes, please.”

“Cream and sugar?”

She nodded.

“Since when do you like coffee?” I asked her.

“I drink it sometimes.”

“Especially when someone fixes it for her,” Trip said over his shoulder. “You really didn’t know that?”

“No.”

“Maybe you should talk to her sometime,” he teased.

“Now you’re giving relationship advice?”

“That’s me,” he said. “Dear Trip.” He waved a coffee mug in my direction. “Want some?”

I shuddered in mock revulsion.

“He keeps trying to get me to drink it too,” Wren said. “Smells good but tastes awful.”

“My sentiments exactly.” I poured and drained a glass of orange juice instead. I refilled the glass and slid into the chair between the two girls. “So, what’s the plan?”

Wren opened her mouth to speak, but Trip beat her to it.

“Thought we’d trade girlfriends for the day,” he said as he set coffee in front of Leah.

My eyebrows rose. “Just like that?”

“Yep.”

Wren’s jaw dropped.

“If it’s okay with them, that is.”

Leah took a sip of her coffee. Her eyes smiled at Trip over the rim of the mug. “I’d like to freshen up a bit first, maybe take a shower.”

“Fine by me,” he said. “Mind if I join you?”

“I’d be delighted.”

He stood, extended a hand, and led her into the bathroom. The door closed with a soft thump.

Wren did her best fish-out-of-water impression.

I hid a grin behind my orange juice.

“What the heck just happened?” she said at last.

“Seems obvious to me.”

Her eyes narrowed dangerously.

I couldn’t help but laugh. “You’re about to get what you want.”

“And what is that?” she asked, still piqued.

“I hope,” I said slowly, “you want to spend the day with me.”

“What does that even mean?”

“Oh, pipe down. You’re just upset ‘cause you’re not running the show.”

“Am not.”

“Are too.”

She glowered.

I pushed back from the table and took her hand.

She resisted at first but then let me pull her into my lap.

“Relax,” I told her softly. “So it didn’t happen the way you thought it would. It’s still happening.”

“He didn’t even talk to me about it.”

“We’ve been talking about it since we got here. And Trip’s been ready the whole time. He just needed to do things his own way. Like someone else I could mention.”

She gave me a sidelong glare, but without any real anger.

“You two deserve each other. I really mean that. No regrets.”

“You are disgustingly chipper.”

“Mmm hmm. And horny.”

She rolled her eyes but couldn’t hide the beginning of a smile.

I leaned close. “I have plans.”

“Oh? What kind of plans?”

“You know, couples stuff. Go to the movies. Ride bikes. Shop for puppies.”

Her eyes flashed. She tried to stand, but I was too strong for her. She continued to struggle, but it was mostly pro forma.

“If you ask nicely...,” I said, and let the pause draw out until she couldn’t stand it anymore. “I’ll fuck you.”

That got her attention.

“Long and hard and often.”

She wanted to glare, to regain control of the situation, but I could already feel the excitement building in her. I cupped her breast and teased her nipple.

“I’m going to hold you down...,” I told her.

She closed her eyes.

“ ... spread your legs...”

Her nostrils flared.

“ ... and do some very naughty things to you.”

She tilted her head and our lips met. We made out for several minutes, groping and sighing, until the bathroom door opened. Wren and I pulled apart and shared a guilty look.

Leah darted around the table. Trip went the other way, to cut her off. They didn’t even acknowledge us. We might’ve been furniture for all they cared.

Trip caught Leah easily and pulled her against him. He kissed her. Then she broke away and ran for the bedroom. He leapt after her, and they were gone as quickly as they’d come.

I started to say something witty, but the mood had changed. We’d gone from a boil to a simmer.

Wren felt it too.

I nodded toward the bathroom. “You think they left us any hot water?”

“I doubt it.”

“Eh, we’ll survive.”

“Besides,” she agreed, equally sanguine, “it’ll give us a chance to heat things up in the bedroom.”

“Ha! True.” I fell silent for a double heartbeat. “So you aren’t upset? Not really?”

“No. A little scared, actually. And excited.”

“Me too. After all, you never forget your first time.”

She rolled her eyes but couldn’t hide her eagerness.


I hung my towel and moved behind Wren.

She put her razor and shaving lotion on the shelf. Then she closed the medicine cabinet and looked at herself in the mirror.

“Ready?” I said to her reflection.

She nodded.

We pulled open the bathroom door and instinctively looked at the front bedroom. The door was closed and silent.

I followed Wren to the bedroom she shared with Trip. After a moment’s hesitation she gave me a come-hither look over her shoulder. Then she made a show of crawling onto the bed. I enjoyed the view of her ass before my gaze locked on her freshly shaved pussy. She rolled to her back and looked at me with a mixture of nerves and desire. The desire won.

She grinned. “See anything you like?”

“Mmm hmm. See anything you like?”

Her eyes dropped to my manhood.

“Oh, we’ll get to that,” I said. “Eventually.”

“Hmm?”

“I wanna taste you first.”

Her eyes flashed and she spread her legs. Her smooth pussy lips parted. They glistened with more than just dampness from the shower.

I climbed onto the bed and settled between her legs. Her pussy smelled faintly of soap and arousal. I kissed her thighs and slowly worked my way to her center. She gasped when I flicked my tongue over her half-hidden clit. Then she groaned louder as I cupped her ass and lifted her pussy to my face. I licked and sucked for several minutes before she ran her fingers through my hair.

“I want you inside me.”

She let out a little hiss of pleasure as I flicked her clit one last time. Then I planted kisses up her stomach. I stopped and sucked her nipples in turn. She held my head and moaned softly before she pulled me upward.

I teased her and deliberately slid my erection over her pussy without entering her. Then I prolonged things by kissing her neck. She eventually realized what I was doing, so she wriggled her hips and tried to force my cock into her opening. It didn’t work. She finally pushed me away.

“Stop it.”

I feigned innocence. “What? Kissing you?”

“You know what I mean.”

“Yep.” I tried not to grin.

“So? Are you going to—?”

I kissed her. I also ground my hips into hers. The underside of my hard-on rubbed her clit and made her squirm.

“Please,” she said at last, breathing heavily from the kiss. “I want it.”

“Want what?”

“Your dick. Inside me. Now.”

“Your wish is my command.” I moved my hips, and the head of my cock nudged her thigh. I adjusted and entered her with a low groan of pleasure. “Jesus, that’s hot.” I sank into her until my hips met hers.

“Oh, God,” she gasped, “now fuck me.”

“Your wish is—”

She pulled me into a kiss. Then she wrapped her legs around my thighs. “Less talking. More fucking.”

“Your wish is my command.”

“Stop saying that and fuck me!”

“A little louder,” I teased. “I don’t think the neighbors heard you.”

She rolled her eyes, so I chose that moment to start thrusting. She gasped at the suddenness of it. Her legs loosened their grip and fell open as I picked up speed. She gasped in time with my thrusts, and her heels bumped the backs of my thighs each time I slammed into her.

I pounded her for several minutes without letup. Then I slowed to enjoy the sight of her breasts. Gravity naturally flattened them, and they moved with a steady rhythm as I fucked her. Eventually I bent to capture a nipple with my teeth. She moaned and twisted the other.

I sucked for a few minutes before I pushed myself up. I threw her legs over my shoulders and held her waist for leverage. Then I started pounding again, hard enough that she had to brace herself against the headboard or be driven into it.

Her pussy felt so good that I wanted to keep going, but I felt a familiar tingle behind my balls. I didn’t want to come too soon, so I slowed and fucked her at a normal tempo.

Unfortunately, I had no idea how close she was to her own climax. I knew Leah so well that I didn’t even have to think about it. I simply did what she liked, when she liked it. Wren’s body wasn’t a complete mystery, but I didn’t know its secrets yet.

“Ah well,” I said aloud, “practice makes perfect.”

“What?”

“Random thought.”

She rolled her eyes, but smiled up at me. “Let me know when you’re ready to come.”

“Getting close. Where do you want it?”

“You like it when I swallow.”

Those were the magic words. I pulled out and climbed over her hips. I caught one of her legs with my own, but ignored it as I straddled her chest and aimed my cock at her face. I stroked urgently and waited for her to open her mouth.

It took me a moment to understand that her grimace wasn’t pleasure. At the same time I realized that I’d pinned her leg to her chest.

“Um, do you mind?” she said, voice tight from the pressure. “Move over and I’ll suck you off.”

“Ah. Right. Sorry!”

I swung my leg over hers.

She unfolded and immediately took a deep breath.

“You okay?”

“Yeah. I’m pretty flexible, but not a contortionist.”

I sat back on my haunches. My hard-on stood straight up, shiny with our combined juices. Pre-come oozed from the tip.

Wren massaged her hamstring. “You’re rough on a girl.”

I apologized again.

“It’s okay. Are you still ready to come?”

“I ... uh ... guess not.”

“Good. My turn to run the show.” She put a hand on my chest and pushed me back.

I lay with my head at the foot of the bed and watched as she straddled my hips. She raised herself on one leg, reached between us, and steadied my rod. Then she lowered herself onto it with a sigh of pleasure. I almost came. I probably would have if she’d begun moving immediately. Just to be sure, I held her in place for a moment.

“Okay,” I said at last. “Much better.”

“Less chance of a strained muscle too.” She leaned forward and braced her hands on my shoulders. I played with her breasts, and she began rocking her hips. The temperature in her pussy shot up.

“You like this position, don’t you?”

She closed her eyes. “Mmm hmm.”

“Is it ‘cause you can rub your clit, or ‘cause I’m playing with your nipples?”

“Both.”

“And you like being in charge.”

“That too.” Her breathing grew heavier.

“Fine by me.”

She nodded.

“For now.”

She stopped moving and scowled down at me. “Can we do this without all the chit-chat?”

“Your wi—”

She put a finger to my lips. “Shush.”

My eyes crinkled with amusement.

She rolled hers and then closed them again. She started moving, and her expression sharpened with concentration.

My impending orgasm had subsided, so I enjoyed the heat and moisture building in her pussy. At the same time I tweaked her nipples and silently urged her on.

Her nostrils flared as her breathing steadily grew heavier. Then she stiffened, almost without warning. Her expression tightened with orgasmic pleasure, and I felt a warm trickle of juices running down my balls.

She let out an explosive breath and collapsed on my chest. I caressed her ass and felt her shudder with an aftershock. She lay atop me for several minutes. Her breathing slowly returned to normal as she nuzzled my neck and planted light kisses.

“Good?” I said softly.

“Very. Gimme a minute and I’ll suck you off.”

“Take your time.”

“Mmm. Thanks.”

A little while later I began moving my hips. I started slowly at first, in case she was too sensitive, but she moaned in approval. I picked up the pace, and my dick slid in and out of her well-lubricated pussy.

“I wish you could come inside me.”

“Me too.”

“Tell me when you’re ready. You can come in my mouth.”

“Now who’s doing all the talking?”

“Sorry. I’ll be quiet.”

“It’s okay,” I said. “I was just teasing. I don’t need to concentrate to come.” I breathed a soft laugh. “Usually I need to concentrate not to come.”

“You aren’t concentrating now, are you?”

“God, no.”

She kissed my neck and whispered dirty sweet nothings in my ear.

Thirty seconds later I grunted and released her. She practically leapt aside. I nearly came from the sensation as her pussy slid off my shaft, before a wave of cool air assaulted it.

Wren’s warm hand and soft mouth enveloped me a moment later. She stroked once and my balls convulsed. She moaned and kept sucking.

My vision went hazy as spurt after spurt erupted from deep within me. Wren let out a surprised little sound. When the geyser finally subsided, she released me and drew a shaky breath.

“Oh my God, that was a lot.”

I nodded and breathed hard through my nose.

“I didn’t think I was gonna be able to swallow it all.” She wiped her lips and then licked semen from the back of her hand.

“Double load,” I said at last.

“Must’ve been.”

I fell silent and caught my breath. “Let’s sit up,” I said at last. I moved to the head of the bed and draped my arm around her as she settled beside me. “So, what’d you think?”

“Awesome.”

I heard something in her voice. “Um, yeah...,” I said flatly, “I know what you mean.”

“What?”

“It was good, but ... kinda anticlimactic.”

“I didn’t wanna say it.”

I chuckled, partly to allay her misgivings, but also because I’d just realized how I felt (and why). “Too much foreplay.”

“Huh?”

“We had months to build up to this. No sex in the world is ever gonna live up to that.”

“I guess not.”

“So it was good—awesome, even—but hardly earth-shattering.”

She laughed uncertainly. “I didn’t wanna hurt your feelings...”

“Nah. We just ... set the bar way, way too high.” I squeezed her shoulder affectionately. “Round two’ll be better. Maybe not more emotional or anything, but a lot more realistic. Like, down-to-earth. Relaxed. You know?”

“Friendly sex.”

“Mmm hmm.”

She kissed my chest. “That’s one of the things I like about you.”

“Oh?”

“We can talk about sex. I mean, yeah, I can talk about it with Trip, but it’s a lot more emotional with him.”

“It’s emotional with us.”

“Sure, but it’s different. You’re ... more like me.”

“Sex isn’t the same as love.”

“Right.”

I was about to say something else when the bed in the next room started creaking. The headboard thumped the wall once, twice, and then with an unmistakable rhythm. Wren and I shared a grin. We could faintly hear Leah’s moans as Trip plowed into her. Then, abruptly, the banging stopped. Trip’s orgasmic groan vibrated through the wall.

“That sounded good,” I said at last.

“Yeah. Trip’s had the hots for Leah since he met her.”

I nodded.

“I’m glad he finally seems okay with it. I mean, it’s a really big deal for him to do it without me.”

“Is it the same for you? Having sex without him?”

She grew introspective. “Yes and no.”

I waited.

“No, because I always knew it wasn’t a big deal. For me, at least. But yes, ‘cause it is a big deal for Trip.”

“It’s nice to know that he trusts you enough to ‘let’ you do it.”

“I heard the quotes,” she said with a chuckle.

“Hey,” I said, semi-defensively, “I know how ... um ... feisty ... you are. That isn’t quite the right word, but you know what I mean.”

She nodded.

“No one—not even Trip—is going to tell you what to do.”

“Especially with my own body.”

“Mmm hmm. That’s one of the big ways you’re like Susan.”

“And one of the reasons you like me?”

“Of course. Although I didn’t realize it until I started comparing you to her.” I thought for a moment. “Is that why you decided to shave? To be more like her? For me?”

“Part of it,” she admitted. “I really was annoyed at all the Moral Majority people who think Leah is some kind of weirdo because she shaves. But I also did it ‘cause I knew you’d like it.”

I nodded.

“Speaking of which, why do you shave down there?”

“Some of the same reasons Susan does.”

“Then why not shave completely, like she does?”

I shrugged. “No idea, really. I started shaving around my shaft ‘cause it’s more sensitive. The same with my balls. I trim the rest with scissors ‘cause...”

“Because?”

“You’re gonna laugh ... It makes things look bigger.”

She did laugh. “Seriously?”

“I don’t like bushy pubes. So I cut ‘em back.”

“And you really think it makes your dick look bigger?”

I nodded. “It isn’t half-hidden by hair, especially when it’s soft.”

“What is it with guys and the size of their dicks? Most women don’t care.”

“I know. But it’s a status thing with guys. ‘My dick is bigger than yours, so I’m a better lover.’”

“Totally not true.”

“Yeah, I know, but that’s still how it is. Granted, most guys never see another guy’s dick, so it’s a made-up competition anyway.”

“Stupid.”

“Maybe. But girls worry about the size of their boobs.”

“That’s ‘cause guys can actually see the difference! Girls with big tits get more attention.”

“Yeah, that’s true.”

“No one can tell the size of your dick just from a bulge in your pants.”

“I didn’t say it made sense.”

She laughed and shook her head. Then she casually lifted my penis and examined it. “I thought it was weird at first, like you were gay or something.”

“What do you think now?”

“Hmm...” She wiggled my flaccid manhood. “You might need to convince me.”

“That I’m straight? Ha! Keep playing with it. Matter of fact...” I touched the back of her head and guided her toward my growing shaft. It rose to full height in no time.

She pulled back. “Nope, not gay at all. So, what should we do with it?”

“Sit on it.”

Her grin widened. She climbed into position and sank onto my shaft with a low sigh.

“Lean back,” I suggested. “Put your hands on my knees.”

“Like this?”

“Mmm hmm.” I teased her clit. “One thing I like about shaved women ... I can see everything. It helps me find my target.”

“Helpful,” she agreed, her voice tight with growing pleasure.

I kept going until she sat forward.

“My turn.” She steadied herself with hands on my shoulders and then rose several inches. She sat back with a soft groan.

I watched her pussy move up and down on my shaft.

She eventually interrupted my woolgathering. “Play with my tits.”

I did. Enthusiastically.

“Mmm, that’s nice.” She rode me for several languid minutes before she pulled off completely. “Do me from behind.” She turned on hands and knees.

“Your wish is my command.”

She glared back at me. “I swear to God, if you say that one more time, I’m going to— ah!”

“I’m sorry ... what was that?”

She panted from the surprise of my sudden entry. “Forget I said anything. Just keep fucking me.”

I grinned and pulled back. I held her hips and started thrusting for real. I fucked her hard at first, before I settled into a rhythm that I could keep up for a long time.

“Turn over,” I said at last.

She immediately rolled to her back and spread her legs. She reached out to welcome me between them.

I teased her pussy a bit, but slid into her before she had time to complain. All of a sudden things clicked between us, and I felt a lot more relaxed.

She felt it too.

“Better this time?”

“Definitely. You aren’t talking so much either, which helps.”

I rolled my eyes facetiously.

“Trip doesn’t talk,” she explained. “Not during. So I’m kinda used to the quiet.”

“Ah. Well. I’m a talker.”

“So I noticed.”

“Does it really bother you?”

She shook her head. “Just giving you a hard time.”

I glanced down, to where my hard-on connected us. “Same here.”

She blinked.

“I’m giving you, ahem, a hard time.”

“God, that was bad.”

“I can stop if you want.”

“Only the puns.”

“Roger. Fewer puns, more fucking.”

She rolled her eyes.

I fell silent, and we moved together with a growing familiarity. Our eyes met, and I could tell she’d been thinking the same thing.

“I don’t know why people think sex is magically awesome,” I said. “It takes work.”

“You can say that again.” She panted as she said it.

“Takes practice, too. Especially if you wanna be good at it.”

“Mmm hmm. Speaking of which ... Let’s switch to something I’m good at.”

“Which is?”

“You’ll see.” She put her hands on my hips and gently pushed until I withdrew. “Sit on the side of the bed.” She opened the nightstand and withdrew a small bottle of baby oil. Then she knelt before me and flipped the bottle’s cap.

I casually glanced at the drawer and noticed the usual things—her watch, some hair bands, a paperback—along with a small gold vibrator and a jar of Vaseline. I didn’t say anything aloud, but my mind kicked into overdrive.

The vibrator was obvious. But baby oil and Vaseline? Why both? I looked at her with dawning comprehension as a couple of half-remembered comments clicked into place. Then I lost the thread completely as I watched her squirt oil on her breasts.

My hard-on twitched with interest.

She grinned. “You know what’s coming.”

“Mmm hmm.

“Okay. So, I like tit-fucking. And I’m pretty good at it, if I do say so myself.”

“Won’t hear me complain.” I leaned back to enjoy the show.

Wren capped the bottle and set it aside. Then she met my eyes and made a production of spreading the oil over her breasts. She stroked my shaft with her oily hands and coated it as well. After a moment she sat forward, nestled my erection between her breasts, and pushed them together. Her soft cleavage enveloped me as she locked her fingers together.

She began moving. My cock slid between her slippery breasts. The tip appeared and disappeared, the skin of the shaft pulled taut. The friction was incredible, even with the oil, and the temperature rose steadily.

“I’m gonna come,” I gasped.

She looked eager.

“Ah, that’s right! You like come on your tits.”

She didn’t have to wait long. The first spurt hit the hollow of her neck and ran down. The second did the same, although it didn’t reach as high. The rest coated her upper chest with pearly rivulets. She finally released her breasts and stroked the last gushes onto her nipples. Her face glowed with enjoyment as she spread my semen over her skin. She used the head of my cock, and I rewarded her with a few more drops.

Without releasing me, she slid a hand between her legs and closed her eyes. I watched in fascination as she teased her nipples with the slippery head of my cock. Her unseen fingers worked her clit at the same time.

After less than a minute, her breathing deepened and became more forced, until she threw her head back and let out a soft cry. She released my cock and twisted her nipple as pleasure washed over her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.