Sweater Dress - Cover

Sweater Dress

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2021 by Mushroom

Romantic Sex Story: A story in the Country Boy, City Girl universe. Peter returns home, and is surprised to see Amanda sitting in the living room, wearing a sweater dress. And she admits that she had loved him since she was 14. And although her sister Linda could return at almost any moment, they end up having a sexy encounter right there in the living room.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Romantic   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Petting   Big Breasts   .

I had just finished parking the Scout and walked into the house, when I noticed there was something unusual. I looked and saw Mandy sitting on the couch, and she was grinning at me. And what she was wearing, wow.

One of the things I had always loved on a girl was a sweater dress, starting the first time I saw her older sister in one. Linda must have had over a dozen of them in her closet, in all colors of the rainbow. But Mandy was sitting there in a dark blue one, with one foot under her bottom in a way that only females could do. I could see that the hem was only part way down her thighs, and they were fit and strong from skating so much.

Mandy was a little bit of a big girl, bur in the same way that my best friend Holly was. From Mandy, it was from skating since she was 13, for Holly it was gymnastics, then flag team and dance. Almost none of the size on either one was fat, it was honest fit and toned girl, just in a bit bigger package because of it. I smiled and asked her where that had come from, and she gave me a little giggle and said she had borrowed it from Holly.

I whistled softly, and told her it looked fantastic, and she pushed out her chest a bit. “Better than sis in one of hers?”

“Well, I have to admit, Linda always looks hot on one of those, but you fill it out a lot better.” And I knew this was the perfect thing to say, as she looked down for just a moment, and blushed. I went ahead and sat on the love seat next to the couch, and asked her what she was doing there.

“Oh, sis had to run to the store, so I said I would keep you company until she gets back.” I grinned at her, and then watched as she stood up, and moved over and sat on my lap.

“Mandy, what are you doing? Your sister might come back at any time, and she might not appreciate coming in and seeing you sitting here like this.”

“Pete, I just wanted to say this, and not want to wait anymore.” She looked a little apprehensive, but pressed on. “I know you love Linda, but I have had feelings for you since I was 13. Even then, you treated me like a real person, and not just the younger sister of your girlfriend. And I want to show you how much I love you while I can, before I chicken out.”

And with that, she wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a big kiss. But no tongue, just her lips pressing against mine, as I felt her breasts press into my chest. I kissed her back in the same way, and after about a minute she pulled back and looked into my eyes. She was blushing, and I slowly moved my hands to her waist, holding her firmly as I softly said “But what about Peggy? What would she think if she came in now, and saw you in my lap and kissing me?”

She crinkled her nose, the same way that Linda would and nodded. “Peggy knows how I feel, she and I have talked about it often enough. We love each other, but know ultimately we will find others, men we can fall in love with, get married, and can give us babies. I can’t give Peggy babies, and she can’t give me babies either. But she will not be mad if I take another lover, she will be happy actually. And she knows I have wanted you as my lover since I was 14.”

“Really, 14?”

“Yes, I think I started to fall in love with you when you gave me those skates. An expensive gift, and one I still own. I will never get rid of those, I love them because they came from you. Even before then, I sometimes had silly little girl fantasies about you. But after that, sometimes it was all I could do to not act jealous in front of Linda. I would even masturbate sometimes, imagining it was your fingers touching me.”

I leaned back and saw that she was now bright red, the blush even reaching down her neck and to the opening at the top of her chest. I even had a slightly naughty thought, and wondered if she had removed that dress I could actually see how far down her chest that blush went. Did it stop at her chest, or did breasts actually blush?

“Oh, I never knew that. Really, you masturbated, thinking of me?”

“Uh-huh. Because I knew I would never have you, you loved Linda too much. So all I had was Peggy, and my fantasies.”

“So you, in the other room in your bed, touching yourself with your fingers?” She nodded and did not say a word. But she also squirmed a bit in my lap, and I was enjoying this game so I decided to push a bit more. “Amanda Carol, just your fingers?”

“Peter, of course! I was 14 when I first started doing that and thinking of you. What else would I have used?”

I grinned, and reached up to tun my fingers through her hair, brushing a stray lock out of her face and kissed her softly. “Well, your sister admitted to me more than once that she had a favorite hairbrush. I even came into my room once when she was at my house for a day of fun, and Holly and Keith were in the other room. She was masturbating with it, and it was so sexy.” She jerked a bit and watched me with wide open eyes, and softly said “Really?”

“Oh yes, really. She said she had gotten lonely waiting for me, and could not hold back.”

“And, did you take over and fuck my sister when you saw that?” she softly breathed, and I moved my hand down to caress her bottom as I shook my head. “Oh no, she was 15, it was just after her birthday in fact. She was still a virgin then, but she did like what I did. I sat at the head of the bed and pulled her in front of me. I then held her as I had her continue.”

I saw her eyes were shining a bit as I told her this story, and I smiled and nodded back. “You did not make love to her, you just held her as she pleased herself?”

“Uh-huh, and it was so sexy. I think she lasted about 20 minutes, and she came at least twice. I could look over her shoulder and see her pushing the hairbrush in and out of herself, and it was amazing. One of the sexiest things I had ever seen until that point, a sexy girl actually masturbating. Something I had never thought I would see when I was 16.”

“Peter, would you like to see me masturbate?”

I took a long breath, and nodded. “Would I like to see that? Oh good heavens yes. But your sister could come back at any time, and might not appreciate seeing me doing something like that with her little sister. No matter how sexy that might sound, I think that might be crossing a line. Besides, it might hurt you. You are still a virgin, right?”

I saw her blush again, and she softly said “I had already let Peggy do that to me, shortly after she started coaching me. You know we are lovers, kinda hard to miss when you and sis caught us on the couch that time. Well, even before then we had talked about having sex, so we were the first for each other, with her hairbrush.”

I looked around the living room, and could feel my resolve start to crumble. “OK, but all I will do is hold you, you are going to have to be doing the rest yourself. I can’t believe I am doing this, your sister will kill me if she come in.”

“Then let’s go to the bedroom.”

“No! That would be even worse! Then she would know for sure we had been up to something! No, if this is something you really need, I will hold you, as I held your sister as you please yourself. And I have to admit, more than once I had tried to picture you doing that.” I saw her jerk her head and look into my eyes, and I nodded.

“Oh yes, Amanda. What can I say, I’m a guy? Even as your sister’s boyfriend, I would admire how you looked, and wonder if you masturbated. And how it would look. The pleasure on your face as you used your fingers to make yourself feel good. I am an idiot, but I would like to see that.”

Amanda slipped out of my lap and pulled me to my feet, and had me sit in the corner of the couch. She then shyly reached down to the hem of her dress, and I shook my head. “No, Linda might be back at any time. Go get your hairbrush, but remain dressed. That way if she comes back, we can pretend that we were just cuddling a bit and talking. She does not think anything goes on as we do cuddle a lot.”

She nodded and headed to the bathroom, and I heard the water in the sink running as I stood up. I adjusted my cock as it had gotten hard, and went to lock the front door. I then quickly resumed my place on the sofa right before she returned. She was holding a brush with a wooden handle, about six inches long. It was a little bigger around than my thumb, and was wider in the middle, tapered near the bristles and with a blunted tip. She handed it to me and blushed, and I smiled and nodded.

I then watched as she reached up and pulled her panties off, something I even appreciated when her sister did it. Still fully clothed, but now without panties as she placed them on the coffee table and slipped in front of me.

I wrapped my arms around her, my left around her waist as I held her firmly against me, my right across her chest, resting right above her impressive chest. Linda was small, a petite girl with breasts to match her frame of barely over 5 foot tall. But Mandy was lush, her breasts much larger, and I could imagine holding them in my hands. I then watched her pull up the hem of her dress, and cover her mound with one hand as the other started to slip the tip of the brush handle up and down between her legs.

I softly purred, and snuggled my cheek against hers as I watched this, whispering that looked amazing. She pressed her cheek back, and whispered that she had never imagined my watching her as she did that. “Why not? I know you do it, I do it. Even Linda did it, and did it for me. I think it’s very sexy, and I can’t wait until I know you have it inside of you.”

Mandy shuddered in my arms, and whispered “Watch” very softly. And I could tell by how she gave a soft moan as it entered her body, she needed this and needed it badly. I let my hands caress her through the sweater dress, above her chest and along her waist and belly. Always staying within the limits that Linda had set as acceptable. I whispered how beautiful she was, and how much I loved her.

“But Peter, you love Linda.”

“Yes, but I love you also. I have loved you Amanda almost as long as I loved your sister. It was a different love, but do not think I can only love so many people. My love for you even at 14 was real, just platonic in nature. And seeing you like this makes it hard to remember that.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.