Playtime - Cover

Playtime

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2023 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Jasmine and Eugene get together for some games of imagination and more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Masturbation   Illustrated   .

Jasmine: Hey Eugene.

Eugene: Hey Jasmine.

Jasmine: Thanks for coming over. I’ve missed you.

Eugene: You did? I mean, I’ve missed you too.

Jasmine: Copycat. So you wanna play?

Eugene: Sure. You mean like Monopoly?

Jasmine: Ha ha, I haven’t played that since I was like eleven. At my grandma’s house. She had tons of board games. But there was usually no one around to play.

Eugene: Not even your grandma?

Jasmine: We did play when I was littler. Snakes and Ladders. I found out it was called Chutes and Ladders in the more modern version. The original had real snakes. They were scary.

Eugene: Yikes.

Jasmine: Not real real snakes. Drawings of snakes. But they were still scary. But it was kind of thrilling to slide down one of those snakes. Anyway, I was thinking we could play an imagination game. That’s what I played when I was alone.

Eugene: Like what did you imagine?

Jasmine: Oh, different stuff. Like for instance I might imagine you sitting outside Grandma’s house.

Eugene: Oh? What am I doing?

Jasmine: Waiting for me to come out. Touching yourself, while you wait. Or trying to, but your pants are so tight. And your cock is so big. And my grandma is in one of the upstairs windows watching you. Go ahead, touch yourself. But pretend your pants are so tight. And you want to get your cock out so bad.

Eugene: What about you? Where are you?

Jasmine: Where do you think I am?

Woman and a man sitting outside in front of a house on a low fence wall

Eugene: You’re outside too, sitting opposite me. You’ve pulled down your top so I can see your breasts. You’re trying to touch yourself too, but you’re wearing pants. And your grandma is watching.

Jasmine: Then what happens?

Eugene: We go inside. We’re in a big room. You’re sitting on your grandma’s rocking chair.

Jasmine: This really was my grandma’s rocking chair.

Eugene: But now you’re naked. You’re so beautiful, Jasmine.

Jasmine: Am I still touching myself?

Eugene: You are. Your pussy is so beautiful. I can see how wet you are. You aren’t allowed to touch your feet to the floor. So to rock you have to shift your body. Yeah, like that. With each touch the chair rocks. You rock and rock. “Good girl,” your grandma says. “Show me how you come.”

Jasmine: Oh gosh, Eugene. I think I’m going to come.

Eugene: For real?

Jasmine: Mm. Huh. Mnnnnn.

Naked woman sitting on a rocking chair mastrubating and being watched by a dressed man

Jasmine: Oh gosh, Eugene, that was fun. You’re a good player.

Eugene: Thanks. But what about me?

Jasmine: What about you?

Eugene: Don’t I get to...

Jasmine: Ha. Sure. Want Grandma to suck your cock?

Eugene: No way.

Jasmine: Then I guess you’ll have to divest yourself of those tight pants and join me on this chair.

Naked woman sitting on a naked man’s cock in reverse cowgirl position (her back to his front) with his dick in her pussy. A hippie looking older lady is bringing over a vibrator

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.