Brianna-leah Works the Brothel - Cover

Brianna-leah Works the Brothel

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2021 by Brianna-Leah

BDSM Sex Story: Brianna-Leah is forced to work in a brothel for the fearsome Madame X. She can be difficult but Madame X has a solution for that. Read on to see how she makes Brianna toe the line.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Fiction   BDSM   Sadistic   Spanking   Torture   Anal Sex   Prostitution   .

Brianna-Leah has been kidnapped from eastern Europe and pressed into sex work by the fearsome Madam X. But Brianna-Leah is rebellious and often takes short cuts and liberties with the truth. And it’s only been a couple of weeks since she arrived and started her new job. She has displeased the fearsome Madam X a few times but this time egregiously. She feigned having her period to get out of servicing the clients vaginally.

Madame X gets her 2 enforcers to hold Brianna’s legs open while she checks. Seeing no tampon or pantyliner or menstrual blood she is infuriated. Now Brianna is very frightened and soon finds herself being marched down the hall to the punishment room. With only her negligee and white panties on she is forced face down onto the punishment table.

She is tied face down at each wrist, her waist and each ankle. Madame X has Brianna-Leah right where she wants her now. Madame opens her closet and selects the long, black, very heavy leather strap. It is made from 2 pieces of leather 30 inches long and 4 inches wide. The 2 layers are stitched together making it a full 3/8 inch thick. Brianna is really regretting what she has done now. She pleads with the Madame not to be disciplined.

Madame X lectures Brianna-Leah on her deception then pulls her cute white panties down to her knees and says to her “You will get 50 strokes of the strap”. Then she lifts the implement high over her shoulder and brings it down harshly on the poor girls lovely, womanly bottom. A horrific SMACK of the strap across her bottom wrings a shriek from Brianna’s lips.

Madame X smiles widely as a feeling of power overcomes her. She is sexually excited by giving these women discipline. A second time Brianna-Leah lets out a pitiful scream as the leather tears into the tender white skin of her womanly bottom with another loud SMACK. Her mascara begins to stream down her cheeks. A third powerful stroke - another heart-rending scream. She struggles attempting to avoid the next stroke but it is delivered across the most fleshy part of her bottom leaving an awful purple welt.

And so it goes as she pays the price for her deception. Twelves strokes and she is sobbing continuously interrupted by a shriek when the strap lands. She has learned how harsh Madame X can be but wait. Not completely. The last 20 strokes are left to go and the poor girl’s bottom has already been ravaged by the strap, bleeding slightly where the end of the strap has gouged the tender skin. Her bottom, beautiful only moments ago, is now covered in welts and bruises from the top of her buttocks to the top of her thighs.

She pleads and pleads for the Madame to stop but Madame doesn’t. The final strokes are administered and the guards are all smiling at having witnessed her strapping. Her buttocks are almost numb from the strokes. All she wants to do now is curl up in her bed and nurse her terribly abused bottom. But worse is to come. Oh yes much worse is to come now. Madame X says tighten her bonds especially around her waist. It is made taught so Brianna-Leah can’t move her once beautiful buttocks at all.

Oh yes, worse is to come. Madame wipes the tears and mascara from Brianna’s face, comforts her but tells her she is to be marked as Madame X’s Brothel property. Madame barks to the guards “prepare the irons”. The two branding irons are placed in the blue gas flame. And soon they are red hot. Red hot branding irons in the form of a large M and a large X. Should the poor girl ever decide to run she will always be identified by her markings.

Now terrified, Brianna-Leah pleads with Madame X not to be branded. But to no avail. The red hot iron with the 2 inch tall M is retrieved from the flame by Madame X. She firmly holds it by its 30 inch handle and brings it down on Brianna’s left buttock on the most fleshy part. She pushes it hard against the soft, yielding flesh and it sinks in burning the flesh with an ungodly searing noise. It is held there to the count of 10.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.