Black Satin - Cover

Black Satin

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Even in the store, what attracted Marylee to the black satin sheets was the vision she had of Jeff's cum spots soaking in. Will Jeff cooperate? Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Even in the store, what attracted Marylee to the black satin sheets was the vision she had of Jeff’s cum spots soaking in. Of course she couldn’t tell him that. And besides, they were only there to get Jeff’s mother some Christmas towels. But she’d sneaked the sheets into their cart, and at check-out Jeff hadn’t batted an eye. Maybe he didn’t notice.

At home after supper, she stripped the bed and made it up new with the new sheets while Jeff was helping the neighbors manhandle their old TV out to the trash to make way for their new enormous flat-screen. “Maybe we should get one of...” he started to say, walking into their bedroom. Naked, Marylee was lying on her back on the black satin sheet. “Get one of what, honey?” she asked, casually letting her legs slip apart.

Please Wait while image loads

“Um, um, um,” Jeff said.

“Is it still snowing?” Marylee asked.

“Um...” Jeff said.

“In the winter, a black cat would show up best against snow,” she suggested.

When Jeff didn’t answer, she said, “Wouldn’t it?”

“I guess so,” Jeff agreed.

By now Marylee’s hand had drifted to her pussy. Casually, her middle finger separated her sex lips. “Would you like to come to bed now?” Marylee asked. Her middle finger made a small juicy sound as it slipped back and forth in the channel. “If so, you might want to get undressed first.”

“Uh, yeah,” Jeff said. One of the buttons of his shirt skittered across the hardwood floor. Marylee smiled. She removed her finger from her sex, brought it to her nose for a brief sniff, and then returned it to her pussy, where she anointed her clitoris.

By now, Jeff was down to his boxers. His erection bowed the front as if he had been wearing snug briefs. Marylee smiled again when Jeff momentarily struggled to shuck his underwear over his cock. “I don’t think I’ve ever been so wet,” Marylee announced, and then she whispered, “I can’t wait to have you in me.”

Jeff’s weight shifted the mattress enough to send a shiver of pleasure through Marylee. He was about to move over her when she said, “Would you mind if I tasted you first? I’m so hungry for you.”

Jeff paused, his handsome cock looming. Marylee touched the head of it with the same finger she’d had inside herself. As lightly as she could, she brushed her fingertip up and down the slit. The penis twitched and then twitched again, making it impossible for Marylee’s fingertip to remain in contact. “Frisky boy,” she said. A gleaming silver strand stretched between Marylee’s fingertip and Jeff’s penis slit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.