A Soon One - Cover

A Soon One

by Softly

Copyright© 2021 by Softly

Fiction Sex Story: Guy gets into an accident and goes into a coma then a weird coma. He gets used by those around him until he wakes up

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   First   Pregnancy   Doctor/Nurse   .

Alena Darcy, RN is one of those rare creatures, an extremely beautiful woman with an effervescent, mischievous, daring, caring, personality. Three years into her marriage it was apparent that she had grown, as a person, but her husband had not. They divorced.

Alena went to work for the Butterfield Fertility Clinic in affluent White Plains, New York. Dr. Donald Butterfield, MD, the owner, was sort of an odd duck. He was initially trained in Psychiatry, but switched to Obstetrics and Gynecology because he just loved to examine women, and talk with them about sex.

When he inherited his father’s stock in IBM, he suddenly found that he was worth eleven million dollars. He built the clinic, complete with ten rooms for in patient stays, so that he could limit his practice to fertility discussions with female patients, without any oversight by other doctors.

Since profit was not really a factor, he sometimes would take in overflow patients from the White Plains hospital.

At age sixty-two, the good doctor had not lost his sex drive. Shortly after Alena went to work for him, he seduced her. Compared to her clumsy ex husband, the doctor was an imaginative, gentle lover. For the next year, Dr. Donald Butterfield was fucking a woman as gorgeous as Catherine Zeta-Jones.

One night, just as he was cumming in her tight pussy, he died of a heart attack. A week later Dr. Butterfield’s attorney phoned Alena to request that she come to his office. When she was seated, she was handed a copy of the doctor’s will. She, Alena Darcy, RN, was now the sole owner of the clinic. With the complete approval of the doctor’s wife, there had also been set up a trust fund to assist in the support of the clinic, so that the clinic would continue to be of service to the community.

Alena reached an agreement with the White Plains hospital, and its Nursing School to have a student nurse man each shift, in exchange for the caring of up to six overflow patients.

Tom Jenner’s parents were killed in a car accident when he was fourteen. He had no other relatives. Since he had been an alter boy, the Brothers at Saint Mark’s school for boys took him in until he graduated from high school. He attended the University of Texas on a football scholarship.

He is, simply stated, the most impressive in appearance man that most women will ever see. His face puts Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt’s faces to shame. His body is that of a classic football half-back. Picture, if you will, the shoulders that appear too wide for the body, a thirty inch waist, a tight ass, and piston legs. The few girls that were lucky enough to be fucked by him were treated to an absolutely perfect cock. No woman would ever forget the moment that eight inches of Tom Jenner was inserted into her. After graduation, he went to work for General Electric, as an engineer at their Albany, New York plant. At age twenty-seven, he was on top of the world.

Tom was driving through White Plains on his way to see the New York Giants play at Yankee stadium, when his car was broadsided by a car driven by a drunk driver, who ran a stop sign. He was in a coma for nine days. When he came out of it, there was something wrong. It was like he was in a trance.

He stared straight ahead. If you sat him up, he would stay that way. If you took his hand, you could pull him to his feet and walk him down the hall. A hospital staff person phoned Alena with the request that he be cared for at the clinic, since there was no need for active treatment.

Alena had Tom placed in room ten, which was in a separate wing with her office, and was large enough for four beds. After the clinic was closed for the day, she went into his room and sat looking at him. A lot of thoughts went through her mind. “My God, this is the most perfect physical specimen that I have ever seen. Look at that face, and body. He is too appealing to be true. Can you imagine having that join you in bed? I wonder what he is like, as a person. Does he laugh, and does he have a sense of humor?”

Alena got up. Taking his hand, she got him to stand. Standing just inches from his face, she examined his face. She ran her hands across his face, neck, and down his shoulders and chest. More to herself, than him, she said, “If you come out of your trance, my friend, I want to be part of your universe.”

For the next week, she went to the work of washing him while he sat on his bed. Then, one night, she got the idea of taking him into the shower. Since the other nurse was in the other wing of the building, and never came to this wing, she felt safe in removing her clothes so she could get in the shower with him.

Alena lifted his cock, and balls to wash his crotch. As she ran the wash cloth back and forth, Tom’s cock stiffened, and rose to a full hard-on. Alena’s mouth opened in awe. “Well now, what do we have here? Damn Man, you were first in line at every one of God’s stops.”

After Tom was washed, and dried off, she led him to his bed, and had him lie on his back. Naked, with her hands on her hips, Alena got a wicked mischievous grin on her face, as she stared at Tom’s ram rod stiff cock. “This is too good for me to let it go to waste,” she said, as she straddled his legs.

The end of his cock filled her mouth. Alena saw no reaction on Tom’s face, as she ran her tongue over the head of his cock. She laughed out loud, when she put her finger in her wet pussy. “Well, one of us is all hot and bothered,” she said to Tom, as she lowered her pussy down onto his cock. “Oh, you feel so good,” poured from her lips, as she closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and began to lift herself up and down, as she thrust her hips forward and back. It kept getting better and better until a sweat covered Alena. She placed her hands by Tom’s shoulders, as her hips made short, swift, hard thrusts to bring on her orgasm. “Aaaahhaaaa, Aaaaaaaaahhhhaaaaa, Aaaahhaaaa.”

Still impaled on Tom’s rock hard cock, she stopped and gazed into his blank eyes. After a two minute rest, she began the fucking motion again. Just as her second orgasm made her clamp her cunt onto Tom’s cock, she felt his cock spurt cum into her. As she went into the shower to clean herself up, she said to Tom, “I could get addicted to you.”

All that Tom was had not escaped the attention, and interest, of the student nurses. That weekend, Alena left Friday night to visit her mother in Albany for the weekend. All three of the student nurses that had seen Tom gathered at the clinic at six PM. Since there were no other patients, they had Tom all to themselves until Monday morning.

Jeannie was the first to undress. Sally, and Tammy were soon naked too. They undressed Tom. Drinking gin and tonic, they sat on his bed and made sexual comments to each other as they ran their hands over his body.

Jeannie was a pretty, small girl, with small breasts. Standing just five feet, one inch, and weighting one hundred and nine pounds, she was half Tom’s size. She was a virgin, though she had never divulged that to her fellow students. In fact, she played the role of the Siren.

Tammy took a wash cloth and rubbed it back and forth behind Tom’s balls. They gasped and giggled as his cock became erect. They positioned him on his hands and knees. Jeannie lay on her back under him. As she opened her legs wide, Tammy pulled back on both of Tom’s legs causing him to lay on Jeannie. All three girls did not expect Tom to move. Tammy reached between his legs to grip his cock so that she could rub the end up and down Jeannie’s wet pussy.

“How does that feel, girl? If he thrust it right now, you would have a full purse,” Tammy said as she got off the bed to fill her glass. At that moment Tom’s ass shot forward. Jeannie was a virgin no more. Tom began a fast, hard, fucking motion. “Get him off me.”

A somewhat intoxicated Sally inquired, “Do I look like a crane? I can’t push our patient off his bed onto the floor. Besides, that looks like a lot of fun. Enjoy yourself.”

Tom’s thrusts got longer, harder and faster. Jeannie finally screamed out, “Oh, Oh, Oh, I’m cummming, Oh, I’m cumming Oooohhoooooooooo.”

Tammy, “About time. Let me have some of that?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.