Brianna-Leah, in the Air Force Now - Cover

Brianna-Leah, in the Air Force Now

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2021 by Brianna-Leah

Erotica Sex Story: Brianna-Leah joins two other Air Force girls for a night of dinner, drinks and chatter. Things take an unexpected turn giving her the surprise of her life.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Fiction   Military   BDSM   Spanking   Anal Sex   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   .

Brianna had earned her private pilot’s license. And now she was enrolled in the Air Force flight school to take fighter pilot training. She was very happy at that. And she was happy that there were some other young women taking the same training. It would have been awkward being the only girl there. She didn’t have a boyfriend yet but there were certainly some dishy guys around.

She noticed two other women, Cassie and Adriana in her class. They were her age and both were very attractive. What beautiful, sexy names they both had too. Cassie started talking to Brianna-Leah Friday after class. Adriana joined them and they told Brianna they were room mates. But more than that they asked her if she would come over for dinner with them. Wow, “YES” she said.

Three aviator girls together for dinner. She loved the thought. Dinner at six she was told and away she went to shower and dress for the evening. She noticed some of the guys watching them and whispering to themselves. No doubt they were undressing the three of them with their eyes and imagining what the sex would be like. She laughed to herself.

Cassie and Adriana were interesting. Both from the Midwest prairies, they were down to earth girls. Cassie was 5 ft 10 and a beautiful blonde. She wore her hair longer than shoulder length and was statuesque. She had lovely facial features, very pretty. She was shapely too with a woman’s baby making hips. But her breasts. Yes her breasts. They were incredible. Full, pert they instantly made the guys all drool, figuratively speaking, of course. A full 40DD cup. She had a nice easy going style and was soft spoken too. Brianna liked her right away. And she seemed to like Brianna-Leah.

Adriana was a little different. About as tall as Cassie was and just a little less busty at 38D cup. She was very shapely too and had jet black gorgeous shoulder length hair and dark eyes. She was a little more direct than Cassie was but still very nice. You could tell she did not suffer fools gladly as they say. She was probably east European ancestry and had the typical smokey good looks. She looked like a cross between American Betty Page and the English girl Jennifer Eccles. Quite the pair!

Brianna showered and dried herself. She selected black pantyhose over clean white satin panties. Then on went her pink miniskirt. But before she put all that on she thought of sex and how long it had been for her since she enjoyed a man. She ran her finger from her perenium thru her downy pubic hair and into her vagina, softly moaning as she did so. Her vagina was always moist and ready to be penetrated. But not now.

She placed a pantyliner (just to make sure) into the panties and pulled them on. Then she dressed completely and combed her lovely, long blonde hair. It cascaded nicely over her shoulders. She looked pretty and sexy all at once. She grabbed a bottle of Vera Wang “Princess” perfume and sprayed some on both wrists and her neck. She loved the scent of it. Tonight it was ok to use it but they weren’t allowed to use perfume in training and especially not in the aircraft. Then off she went.

Cassie and Adriana lived just off the base where they trained. They could hear the jets from the apartment. Brianna grabbed her bottle of wine and went to their door. Cassie was already at the door waiting for her. She had a halter top and tight shorts on. She looked pretty and no one could miss her pert breasts. They almost shouted “Hey, you guys - look at us”. And she had such a nice smile on her face. Adriana greeted her with a hug and said “Hi Sweetie”. Adriana looked sultry like a smouldering fire ready to ... well, you get the idea.

The three young women talked about their experiences getting their pilot’s license and being in military training. There was quite a bit of laughter. They enjoyed a nice dinner and had 3 or 4 glasses of wine each so there were no inhibitions left. Adriana asked Brianna-Leah about her boyfriends. Then the flood gates opened. Brianna related her experiences with men as more wine was poured. She told them about her English boyfriend and how he had abused her. One day he asked Brianna if he could make a video of her. She was 18 years old at that time and a little naive and said “Sure”. He was much older about 30.

He said he wanted to make a BDSM video and she said “What is that?” He said “You’ll find out”. She was skimpily dressed but already she had a buxom body with nice full breasts and very womanly hips. He placed her face down over the edge of his bed. He tied her at her wrists to the sides of the bed and at her waist to the end of it. He tied her ankles together. She couldn’t move.

Cassie and Adriana stared wide eyed at her, wondering what was coming next. They said, “Go on, then what did he do?” Tears welled up in Brianna’s eyes as she told them. She related how he pulled her shorts and panties down while the cameras filmed from behind her, her side and also a closeup of her face. He fondled her gorgeous bottom then picked up a 16 inch long heavy wooden wash brush. Brianna felt a strange excitement wash over her.

While the “film rolled” the first stroke landed across her bottom. She let out a shriek. A second stroke. A third stroke and the tears began to flow. Her mascara flowed down her cheeks. She was aware the camera trained on her face was capturing every reaction to the spanking. She winced with each stroke. Another loud smack followed closely by 25 in quick succession. The sting had not subsided before she got the next stroke. The strokes hurt a lot but she was beginning to, in a strange perverse way, enjoy it.

The pain was unbearable and bearable all at the same time as he spanked her 18 year old bottom. Oh God it hurt so much. And then she felt warm and excited. Both sides of her bottom were getting very red if not purple. Now 50 strokes of the brush had been given. She sobbed loudly but then heard herself saying “Harder”. He told her to get her head up so the camera could see her tear stained face. At first she didn’t comply and then came another 5 strokes on the most sensitive area of her buttocks close to her anus. She wailed and sobbed harder than ever.

She did raise her head but pleaded with him to stop. “Please stop. Please stop.” Then in the next second she said “Spank me hard”. He laughed and said “Nothing doing”. Her bottom now had angry bruises appearing. He grabbed a leather 2 tailed whip and showed it to her. It was about 3 feet long and made from thick leather. He said this is what BDSM is all about. She looked at the whip and said “Oh my God, Oh My God, are you going to whip my ass with that?” He smiled a wicked smile and said, “Now you are really going to feel it”.

He swung the lash high over his head and brought it down hard across her nice full bottom. She screamed a blood curdling scream. Again the whip came down across her bottom biting hard into her tender flesh. She was not fat but she was buxom having baby making hips and an appropriate sized bottom. There was lots of territory for the lash to mark and Brianna did mark very nicely.

Now the bruises were covered by 4 angry raised welts. But he wasn’t finished, oh no. Brianna got 50 lashes across her bottom all recorded on video. She struggled to break free and sobbed. She screamed at each stroke of the whip. She had never felt such pain in her life. Her bottom was striped from its top right to her womanhood and from one hip to the other. Then she felt a warm wave of sensuousness wash over her.

He smiled and said, “So now you know!” He moved the rear camera off to the side so it would record his penetrating her. As she quietly sobbed he easily became erect - all thick 8 inches of him. He slid the glans up and down her slit and then found his mark and firmly pushed. As he stroked Brianna began to forget her whipping and enjoy the sex. She was still tied down and he was holding on to her hips while he stroked her. Little did she know the entire episode would be published to the internet with her as the star attraction.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.