Brianna-Leah Gets Paddled in Prison - Cover

Brianna-Leah Gets Paddled in Prison

by Brianna-Leah

Copyright© 2021 by Brianna-Leah

Erotica Sex Story: Brianna-Leah tries to make some extra money by entertaining some gentleman callers. She is apprehended by the law and gets a sentence from the judge that makes her eyes water and her derriere sting. And that is not all.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Prostitution   .

Brianna-Leah has again found herself on the wrong side of the law. She thought she could make a few dollars on the side by entertaining a few gentleman callers. How wrong she was. She was caught and taken to court charged with being a street walker, a common hooker. She was convicted and sentenced to 6 months in jail and a paddling while in jail. Yes the judge actually sentenced her to be paddled across her bare buttocks.

Sent to the women’s prison in a no-nonsense state, she felt great trepidation over what was going to happen to her there but little remorse. She arrived at the jail and was interviewed by the warden and told she would be paddled the next morning. She said to herself she was tough and could take anything they could dish out. How wrong she was.

After a fitful sleep a rap on her cell door at 8 am roused her. Four guards entered and marched her down to the basement level where she was forcibly stripped and tied to the paddling bench. They even pulled out her tampon. Bound at her wrists and ankles they then tightened a leather belt around her waist to keep her bottom in position so she could not avoid the strokes.

The matron came in and without a word slapped Brianna-Leah’s bare bottom hard and then invaded the girl’s privacy by forcing her fingers into her vagina. It hurt and Brianna cried out. The matron laughed and told her to open her mouth wide as she did so a gag was stuffed into it and it smelled like a tart’s handkerchief. The matron showed the heavy rubber paddle to her. It was 5 inches wide and 30 inches long. It was 2 laminations that made it 3/8 inch thick. It had 2 rows of metal studs that on one side of the paddle were flat but one the other side were conical in shape and stood 3/8 inch above the surface. It was designed that way so that the studded side would penetrate and break the woman’s skin.

It was a fearsome strap she would later learn the inmates called “Big Bertha”. And with good reason. Even the most hardened woman inmate was reduced to uncontrollable sobs by its fierce caress. Officially the matrons were not supposed to give more than 20 strokes to a woman but the inspectors were never there and the matron did as she wished.

Some hardened women who were difficult were often given much more. Some had received 100 strokes. Use of the studded side of the paddle was eventually outlawed by the Prison Board but women with full, fleshy bottoms were very likely to be severely paddled and some got the studded side. And it was now Brianna-Leah’s unfortunate turn. Her gorgeous, womanly bottom would never be the same after this paddling.

The matron had an athletic build and swung the heavy strap easily. It was raised high over the girl’s bottom and brought down with a loud SMACK. The sting was unbearable. Brianna-Leah tried to scream but the gag muffled the sound which made the stroke feel even worse. The second stroke came even harder, SMACK. The paddling strap was heavy and the poor girl’s bottom shuddered violently when it hit. She screamed again into the panties muffling her and her mascara started to run down her cheeks. The pain was unbearable and Brianna thought she would pass out. The strokes kept coming. The tenth stroke tore into her bottom which shuddered violently.

The matron warmed to her task, smiling as the rubber tore into the inmates soft flesh. SMACK and SMACK again until 15 strokes were given. Brianna was crying uncontrollably and her mascara streamed down her cheeks. Her bottom was already a mass of welts and black and blue bruises. She couldn’t stop her tears and felt a deep humiliation she had never felt before.

Brianna thought her punishment was over at 14 strokes but oh no, not by a long shot. The matron paused, stroked the girl’s beautiful long blonde hair and asked if she had learned her lesson. But she knew that this inmate would never learn her lesson and would be back on the paddling bench many times in the next 6 months.

Matron began again with renewed vigour but with one difference. She had turned the strap over so that the studs would scourge the inmate’s beautiful buttocks. She sprayed salt water on Brianna-Leah’s bottom. The strap came down hard on Brianna-Leah’s tender flesh. Blood began to appear where the end of the strap and the studs cut the skin. On the 15th stroke the poor girl lost consciousness but smelling salts soon brought her around and the awful pain was there again. Sixteen, 17, 18, 19 and finally 20 strokes were delivered across her bare bottom.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.