Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

What Julie thought about doing was logical and rational ... on one level. When she looked at what her daughter had done - the decisions Erica had made - they looked like flawed actions and decisions. It was obvious to Julie that Erica had no business embarking on a sexual journey with Bob. It just shouldn’t happen. And it wasn’t just that it was with Bob. Julie knew only too well how hard it was to keep a relationship going when you were young and had little life experience. She and her husband had made it, but it had been very difficult. Erica needed to know that, and choose to wait until she was older to enter into this kind of relationship. It was just folly for Erica to jump ahead five years in her sexual life. It was obvious, at least to her.

So wouldn’t it also be obvious folly, to Erica’s senses, if her mother suddenly decided to do sexual things with her brother? Erica would react negatively, and that would be the seed from which understanding grew that her own actions had also been folly.

It was just obvious to Julie that this would work. It would clear things up. Erica would understand and change her behavior voluntarily.

Problem solved.

She had it all worked out when she got home. Erica was still in her room and Julie simply said, “Come with me. I want to show you something.”

She took the car this time, in the belief that, once mother and daughter were bonding in new understanding, they might go get ice cream, or go shopping, or do something to celebrate.

“Where are we going?” asked Erica as she got in the car.

“Your uncle’s house,” said Julie. “Don’t pepper me with questions. You’ll understand soon enough.”

“Okay,” said Erica.

Once there, Julie walked in without knocking again. Bob was working on a project on his computer, but he saved everything and stood up. He looked at Julie and raised his eyebrows in question. Julie’s question, though, was to her daughter.

“Where were you when he showed you his penis the first time?”

“Mom!” groaned Erica, theatrically.

Julie ignored her and looked at Bob.

“Where were you?”

“Living room,” he replied, tersely.

“Let’s go to the living room,” said Julie. She marched there and was followed by two people who looked at each other, who shrugged to communicate they had no idea what was going on.

“So, the way I understand it is that you’d never seen an erection before and wanted Bob to show you his. Okay, I can understand that. I haven’t seen an erection for years and years and I wish I could see one again. Bob? Do you think you could get an erection for me?” she asked sweetly.

“Maaahm,” groaned Erica.

Julie looked meaningfully at Bob.

“She took your pants down, right? So if it’s okay for her to do that, it’s okay for me to do it, too, right?”

She went and knelt in front of Bob. He was wearing running shorts instead of slacks, so she didn’t have to unzip him. She just grasped the waistband of his shorts and underwear and jerked them both to his knees. Julie stared at the first naked penis she’d been able to examine closely in five years.

The only problem was it was flaccid, just as soft as soft could be. Julie felt annoyance, at first, because he wasn’t cooperating with her. Then she felt something more elemental ... the same fear her daughter had felt. Didn’t Bob think she was sexy enough to get an erection for? She looked up at him.

“It’s soft, Bob,” she complained.

“If you take off your top or hug him it will get hard,” said Erica, helpfully.

“Yes! You took off your top!” said Julie.

“Actually, I just pulled it up at first,” said Erica.

Julie was off balance because her plan wasn’t working out like she’d expected it to. She knew she was a good looking woman and all she’d had to do to Paul was just say something about sex and ‘boing!’ he was ready to go. That’s why she expected the same thing from Bob. Erica’s comment made all kinds of sense, though. Of course he’d need some visual stimulation. He wasn’t Paul.

As she gripped the hem of her T shirt and started pulling it up, she was so intent on this new course of action that her daughter’s helpful demeanor sailed right over her head.

She was wearing a bra, of course. The only place Julie could go sans-bra was around the house, because her big, soft breasts wobbled all over the place. It was but another two seconds, though, before her hand had snaked behind her and undone the clip. She had the bra all the way to her elbows before the reality of what she was doing hit her.

She was showing Bob her breasts!

She looked up at his face and all her fears evaporated. It wasn’t Paul’s face, but the look on it was very familiar. That look was lust and it was instant lust. She dropped the bra, giving it a little flip to one side and cupped her breasts.

“Are these worth getting an erection for, Bob?” she asked.

She expected her daughter to object any second, and it still hadn’t penetrated into her brain that Erica had actually suggested she bare her boobs to Bob.

“Gorgeous,” he sighed.

She let her eyes fall and there, as if by magic, was a very serviceable erection. It wasn’t diamond hard. It was level with the floor. Paul’s had always pointed almost straight up. But Bob’s was hard. With victory surging in her chest, she finally looked at Erica, who was standing with her arms crossed over her chest.

“What’s next?” she asked. “You touched it, right? I’d like to do that, too!”

She turned back to Bob and reached for his bone with both hands.


It was when Julie’s hands gripped Bob’s brand new boner that things began to go south. That’s assuming one doesn’t believe they’d started that direction the moment she came up with her “solution” to her perceived problem with Erica.

It had been years since Julie had felt a warm, living erection in her hand. Had it been any other man besides Bob, things might have been different, but just as he was special to Erica, he was also special to Julie. She liked him, for one thing; liked him a lot. She had even admitted to herself that she loved Bob on one level. He wasn’t Paul, but he was Paul’s brother, and he’d been in her life almost as long as Paul had.

When she felt the throbbing, warm thing in her hands, she felt a rush of longing that she also hadn’t felt for years. It felt good to hold an erection again. Her disoriented mind thought about Paul and Bob at the same time. She didn’t stop to reflect on the fact that part of her brain screamed at her to stop, while another part whispered with Paul’s voice, “It’s okay, Baby. I understand. I know you need something like this and since it’s with my brother I can live with it.”

Her next step should have been to ask him to tuck her in, if she was sticking to Erica’s timeline, but her mind was already empty of the plan. She stared as her hands moved in unison to peel his foreskin back, baring the shiny, purplish knob of his penis. The urge to kiss it was strong and she leaned forward, only stopping her progress when her lips were half an inch away.

Reality crashed in on her suddenly and she leaned back and let go. She turned her head, looking for Erica and found her sitting on the edge of the bed. Erica did not look angry or upset.

“Does this seem right to you?” asked Julie, trying to get back on plan.

“It was right for me,” said Erica, softly.

“But it’s not right for me to do this!” insisted Julie.

“Why not? I know you love him.”

“Love has nothing to do with it,” barked Julie. She reached for his cock with one hand again. “He’s my brother. I have no business playing with my brother’s penis!”

“He’s actually your brother-in-law,” said Erica, boldly. “And you deserve to be happy. Why wouldn’t you want to play with the penis of a man you loved? I know you loved Daddy, and know it tore your heart out when he died, but that doesn’t mean you have to be unhappy for the rest of your life.”

“No, no, no!” groaned Julie. “You’re supposed to be upset that I’m touching him. You’re supposed to be mad. You’re supposed to think this is wrong!

“Well, I’m sorry, but I don’t,” said Erica. “I love touching it. It makes me feel special. Doesn’t it make you feel good that he thinks you’re beautiful and sexy?”

“That’s not the point,” moaned Julie. She looked up at Bob. “Help me, Bob!”

Bob had watched as Julie gripped his dong and ran her hands up and down it once. He’d watched as her lips had gotten so close he was sure she was going to take it in her mouth. This was completely unexpected, but at the same time, he liked Julie, too, also loved her on one level. He would never have put a move on her, but when a woman has your naked boner in her hand and squeezes it lovingly like she’d just done, you don’t look a gift horse in the mouth. It’s understandable that he interpreted “help” differently than she did.

He also knew how devastated she’d been when Paul died. He’d felt the same grief, though in a different way. It was like saying the same thing in two different languages. Translations are never exact, due to nuances in the cultural differences. So the ‘help’ he offered was emotional support. He pulled her to her feet and embraced her. Her warm, soft breasts crushed against his tank top and his naked penis prodded her abdomen, right about where her mons was.

“It’s okay,” he murmured into her hair.

It had also been years since Julie had felt that kind of treasured embrace. What he’d done wasn’t what she was asking for, but it felt so good she just melted into his arms. And then another pair of arms encircled them both and Erica’s mouth pressed into her mother’s hair lower down on her head.

“I love you both so much,” she breathed. “There’s nothing wrong here. We just all love each other tons and tons.”

Julie pushed back, but not violently. She looked at her daughter with tears welling up in her eyes.

“This wasn’t how this was supposed to work,” she groaned.

“You wanted me to be jealous, right?” asked Erica.

No! I wanted you to be horrified!”

“Because you’re horrified by what Uncle Bob and I did,” said Erica. Now she looked sad.

“Yes,” moaned Julie.

“Tell the truth, Mom,” said Erica. “Didn’t it feel good to hold him? He’s so warm and hard and it just makes me feel all wiggly inside. Didn’t you feel any of that?”

Julie was struck hard by her mind answering, “Yes!” She didn’t want to feel that. It wasn’t Bob’s fault. He was a treasure and she knew she’d always want him in her life, but she wasn’t supposed to get horny for him!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.