Niece's Passion - Cover

Niece's Passion

Copyright© 2021 by Lubrican

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - When fourteen-year-old Erica had questions about boys and sex, she went to her Uncle Bob to get answers. He was reluctant, at first, but it wasn't too difficult for her to wear him down. She didn't want the full experience, just some exposure to what she was convinced she wouldn't get because she was so boyish-looking. She liked the answers she got. Everything was going just fine … but then her mother found out about it.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Uncle   Niece   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Safe Sex  

“No!” he groaned. “I can’t do that! I can’t show you ... that, Erica!”

“Why not?” she demanded. “If I caused it, then I should get to see it!”

“But I’m your uncle,” he whined.

“Of course you are, but that’s not important, now. What’s important is that a man finally got a boner for me and I want to see it!

She squeezed harder and he jerked. She didn’t stop, there, though. Her other hand came to his belt and fumbled with it.

“You can’t!” he moaned.

She stood and she put her face an inch from his.

“You are going to show me my boner!” she yelled.

His eyes darted from side to side. They were alone in the house, but she’d yelled loudly and he was afraid someone could have heard. He could never explain to anyone why she had said that, or what was going on. Nobody would understand, no matter how hard he tried to articulate and clarify what had led to this point in time. But the train kept hurtling down the tracks and Bob felt like he had no more control over this train than a passenger.

“All right!” he gasped. “Just keep it down!”

“Hurry!” she said, as if she were worried that what she sought might evaporate into thin air.

It wasn’t about to evaporate, though. Not only his adrenaline rush was keeping it alive, but the hands of the cute girl trying to get to it helped, too.

“Don’t be scared,” he gushed, as he heard his zipper being lowered.

“Scared? Of you?” She laughed and he felt diminished. Not that he wanted her to be afraid, but he at least hoped that when she saw his manhood she’d, at the minimum, be awed. Or at least impressed. Maybe even scared! He did want her to view it as dangerous, so she’d back off and leave him alone.

He yelped as her fingernails, which felt like little knives, scraped the tender skin of his hips as she jerked his pants and boxers down. Then everything stopped, including her hands and her breathing.

“It’s fantastic!” she sighed.

“No it’s not,” he gasped. “It’s dirty, filthy, awful!”

“It really got hard for me?” she moaned. “Wow! This is sooo cool, Uncle Bob!”

“Erica,” he said, as his voice finally firmed. She wasn’t reacting like he’d hoped. Not only that, but she sounded ... interested! “It is completely wrong for me to have reacted like that to you, and it’s completely wrong for you to be having fun looking at it. Now, knock it off and let me pull my pants back up.”

She stood and her face appeared in front of his again. She was smiling.

“Okay,” she said. “But on one condition.”

“What?”

“I get to do this.”

She grinned as her hand found his rod and gripped it again, this time directly. She didn’t squeeze so hard this time and her eyes widened before she glanced down.

“It’s hot!” she breathed. “It feels hot!”

“It’s 98.6 degrees,” he said, trying to recover some dignity.

“It feels like it’s about a hundred and fifty,” she said. Her hand moved toward him and she looked down again. “What happened? The skin moved!” She bent over again and peered at his penis. Her hand moved away from him and she gasped. “The skin is all loose and it covered up the tip. How cool is that? Man, I wish I had one of these.”

“No you don’t,” he said. “If you did, you’d be a boy, and if you were a boy, you’d be playing with another man’s penis. That would make you gay.”

She laughed as he mentally berated himself for babbling.

“Please let go, Erica. I’m embarrassed enough as it is.”

She stood again, but didn’t let go.

“Okay, but on one condition,” she said.

“You already had one condition. What now?” he groaned.

“I get to look at it again, sometime.”

“If your mother found out what just happened she’d cut it off,” he said. “If the cops found out, they’d take me away in handcuffs and throw me in jail.”

“Why? You didn’t do anything. All you did was get a boner. That’s not against the law. I’m the one who got it out and looked at it.”

“I don’t think they’d see it that way.”

“Are you unhappy that I got to see it?”

He heard something in her voice that made the hair stand up on the back of his neck. He hadn’t forgotten her angst about boys, and not being noticed like her friends were noticed.

“Look,” he said. “I like you. I do think you’re cute. That’s probably why that happened. It was a natural reaction to how I feel about you. And that’s my point. I’m not the only guy on Earth who thinks you’re hot and will get boners for you. This proved my point. You don’t need to worry. You’re young and you have plenty of time to make a hundred guys your slaves. Just be patient and believe in yourself, okay?”

“It won’t stay hard, will it?” she asked.

“No,” he said, telling the truth. “It will go soft.”

“But will it ever get hard ... I mean for me ... again?”

“Probably. When you get one boner for a girl, more are likely to follow.”

“So this is the first one you ever got for me?”

“Yes!” he said, firmly.

“Do you promise it will get hard for me again?”

Again he heard something in her voice that demanded he be sensitive. The problem was that being sensitive - like this - was frowned upon.

Probably,” he caged. “I can’t promise, but if I know me ... and I do ... then it will probably happen again.”

“And do you promise to tell me if it does?”

“Erica, why would you want to know that? I’m old enough to be your dad.”

“My dad isn’t here anymore. You’re old enough to be my uncle, but I don’t care. You made me feel good today, Uncle Bob. Thank you.”

Finally, she let go of his penis. She threw her arms around his neck and kissed him thoroughly on the lips. It was a much longer, much more passionate kiss than she’d ever given him before. When she pulled away she licked her lips.

“That was kind of nice, too. Why haven’t we done this before?”

“Because the world hadn’t gone crazy before,” he sighed.

“Want me to help you put it away?” she offered, eagerly.

“No! I can take care of that myself,” he said, hastily.

“Okay,” she said, happily. “Thank you. I’m going to go, now. Mom’s probably looking for me. I left in kind of a bad mood. But I feel much better now. You made me feel tons better.”

And with that she ran for the door, leaping like a young fawn.

He was left with his pants around his ankles and his erection as hard as ever.


When his niece left him standing half naked in his living room, with a doozy of an erection, Bob felt so guilty that he didn’t do anything with “Erica’s boner”. Instead he went to his home office and pored over the code for one of his client’s web page. There was nothing wrong with it, but it distracted him. He didn’t exactly put what had happened with Erica out of his mind, but at least he could think of other things, too.

The next day Bob’s phone rang. He picked it up and gave the usual greeting of “Hello” into the microphone.

“Hey. Why has it been so long since I’ve seen you?” asked Julie. “I’m starting to feel like I don’t actually have a brother-in-law.”

“I’m not staying away on purpose,” said Bob into his phone. “I guess things just happen and I don’t come around as often.”

“So can you come to dinner tomorrow night?”

“Sure. Want me to bring anything?”

“Nope, just your handsome self. Oh, and thank you, by the way.”

“You’re most welcome. What did I do?”

“You worked some kind of magic with Erica yesterday. I meant to call you and ask you what you did. When she left the house she was in so foul a mood I was sure it would last a week. Then she came home all bubbly and happy and glowing and when I asked her what happened, she said you happened. I was so happy she was in a better mood that I just hugged her and said I was glad she’d gone to see you. So how do you do that?”

“I don’t do anything,” said Bob. “All we did was sit around and talk.”

“Would you be violating any pact of secrecy if you told me what got her panties in a wad in the first place?”

“No,” said Bob. “It was just about boys.”

“I was afraid of that,” moaned Julie. “She’s getting to that age.”

“Yup,” said Bob. “I don’t envy you.”

“Well, whatever you did, and don’t realize you did, it meant a lot to her. She’s baking you a pie.”

“Really?”

“Yes. Strawberry rhubarb. She’s made dire threats to her brothers about what will happen to them in their sleep if they get into it. She says it’s strictly for you.”

“Strawberry rhubarb has been my favorite since Paul and I were kids. It’s been a long time since I had pie,” he said. “In fact, it might have been years.”

“It was six months after Paul died,” said his sister. “I made one to thank you for everything you’d done for us.”

“So, haven’t I been helpful since then?” he hinted.

“You have, but that was also Paul’s favorite pie and I get a little weepy whenever I make it. That’s one of the first things your mother taught me when we got engaged. The only reason you’re getting one tomorrow is because Erica insisted I teach her how to make it. Actually, I should thank you for that, too. Helping her make one wasn’t as bad as doing it by myself. You motivated her and it helped me, too.”

“I’m always happy to help two damsels in distress,” said Bob.

“See you at six tomorrow night. Come early if you want. I love you.”

“I love you, too,” said Bob.

After they hung up Bob sat and thought about things. Obviously Erica hadn’t told her mother the details of how Uncle Bob made her feel better. It also sounded like her mood was upbeat and happy. That suggested that the girl wasn’t traumatized by what had happened. He mused about this new relationship he had with his niece. She would be looking for feedback from him about her attractiveness. She wanted that feedback... needed that feedback. And he was quite sure he’d be able to give it to her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.