Natural Neighbors Origins - Cover

Natural Neighbors Origins

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2021 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: This story is especially for readers who asked about how the family got to where they were. Besides giving that info, it includes INCEST, group sex, creme pies, DP, and exhibitionists, with some anal and bi-sexual themes. Then came NND!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   Group Sex   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Nudism   .

[I wrote this story especially for readers who asked about how the family got to where they were. Besides giving that info, it includes INCEST, group sex, creme pies, a bit of exhibitionists, with some anal and bi-sexual themes. Then came NND!]


During the three weeks since we first met our Natural Neighbors, we all waited impatiently for their blood tests to come back clean. That didn’t stop us from meeting twice a week in their home or ours. Whoever came to visit, just to set the proper mood, always walked thru our adjoining yards completely naked.

As if walking slowly, openly, in bright sunlight, hoping to be seen by other neighbors was not stimulating enough, our greetings escalated each time. Sticking with our agreed rules of no fluid exchanges yet, we five greeted each other at our doorways with warm, prolonged hugs; with deep, wet, sensual, risky kisses; with cocks in female hands; with damp cunts firmly gripping strong, probing fingers of both sexes.

As we shared personal tales, we became close, naked friends with limited benefits. “Ray, you know this is considered an aberrant lifestyle, even if only because it’s not a majority lifestyle, so how did you come to choose this for yourselves and your kids?” He looked anxiously at his wife, Maria, seated between Sue and me and, and their sexy, beautiful child, Rayna, on my other flank, as he considered his response.

Maria spoke up first. “This may be a bit complicated, or maybe not! Ray’s parents met at a nudist camp on a National Nude Day, found they loved the freedom and acceptance of the campers, and hit it off. They became the most casually daring couple there and chose to also live that lifestyle at home, but behind doors closed to the timid majority. The slight complication is that my parents owned and operated the camp. They were enthusiastic missionaries for the ‘ALL NUDE, ALL THE TIME’ philosophy. Since they worked and lived on the camp, they very rarely wore clothes.” She gently and openly stroked my thigh and semi hard dick. I leaned back to offer her more of me, draped my arm over her shoulder, and twisted and tweaked her alluring nipple.

“Mom was arrested twice for wearing a tiny skirt to a mall because her cooch was constantly visible even while walking tall. She taunted the topless laws too by wearing a felt belt across her D-cup nipples, which frequently escaped to her great pleasure. Dad said he wore cotton jogging shorts commando so his thick shaft was clearly defined as an F U to society. When his shorts tented, he got annoyed looks, but that wasn’t illegal. Yet when his cock lifted his shorts and poked its pretty head out ... well, that’s when he got in trouble too.” Sue began rubbing Roy’s thigh and nudging his awakening dick. He bit her perfect, hard nipple then spread her pussy open so he could coax her swelling, enticing clit out for us all to enjoy.

Rayna took over from her mom and, while slowly stroking my swelling cock, pointed at her parents and mockingly said, “You see the influences I had to live and grow up with? I don’t remember ever wearing clothes around the house or in our yard. When I started dating, I went out clothed, commando, but each time I invited a date in, I was naked before they sat down. That scared most of them; a few left red-faced; the rest expected sex — even on the first date. You too may be surprised that I wasn’t promiscuous or easy, though I soon had that reputation in school. Dad taught me to be selective. Are you feeling more flattered now about when we met and how much I wanted you, Al? Dad taught me about safe sex before I was on the pill. We had already done everything but fuck.”

Along with everyone else, I was staring at my stiff, crimson cock as Rayna aimed it at each of the others and caressed my sac. All this casual sexual contact was so low key, it nearly felt as natural as scratching an itch. I loved the seductive comfort. “You guys said you have another daughter, Peg. Is she into this too?” I struggled not to pant my words. Sue was now slowly and fully stroking Ray’s thick cock. She looked longingly at the clear Cowper’s oozing out and coating his purple bishop.

Maria explained, “Yes, she is too. Why wouldn’t she be? She married Pierre at our family camp in a nude wedding. Though they live far across town in a mostly clothed life, they visit at least once a month and reclaim the joy of nudism. Yes, I enjoy fucking Pierre’s French cock as Roy fucks my other child. You can meet and play with them next week, if you like. They cum over for NND every year. And yes, they have current, clean blood work.” I licked my lips as I thought how much I would enjoy eating and fucking another welcoming pussy.

Roy saw my lip roll and burst out laughing. “OK, that’s enough teasing these poor desperate, sex-deprived people. We have our blood panel back and it says, in bold print, ENJOY!” I confirmed it was clear and smirked at the hand printed ’ENJOY!’ message. “It’s about time I got around to THIS!” He dropped to his knees before Sue and pulled her to the edge of the sofa while spreading her legs like he was making a wish. She was already wet from his stroking her, so his eager tongue immediately got to savor my wife’s sweet and salty nectar.

I deeply kissed Maria then shared her wet kiss with Rayna. My cock throbbed in anticipation of profoundly visiting two warm, tight pussies. Wanting to taste them first, I mimicked Roy and pulled his wife wide open, next to my yielding wife. I opened her puffy pink pussy, fingered it gently but deeply until it overflowed with her sexy juice. Three fingers rotated inside her to scoop up as much of her nectar as possible and I drank the puddle created on my palm before sucking each tasty, intoxicating finger. As I leaned into her and drank directly from her font, I felt Rayna lift my hips from behind.

As I lapped her mom’s sweet pussy, Rayna spread my cheeks then pushed her nose against my wrinkled hole. After apparently enjoying my musky scent for a long moment, she got on her back and slipped her head between my legs. She used a throw pillow to raise her head so my raging cock fit comfortably in her hot mouth. Violating yet another societal rule, she mumbled with her mouth full of thick meat, “Mmmm, so guud. I bin awnting to taste this bootiful cock fo sho lawng and it’s sho sweed. Mmmm, fill my bally wid your dhick cweem.”

Perhaps she was trying to take my focus from her mom, and was succeeding the more and deeper she sucked me in. As if her hot throat wasn’t powerful enough, she burrowed a long finger into my ass and twisted it around in search of my prostate. The search was wonderfully distracting, yet I was able to get Maria to climax fiercely on my face before her child found and stroked my prostate. My tongue surged into Maria’s pussy; my cock swelled and quickly filled Rayna’s belly with several long spurts of my thick cream as I grunted my release loudly.

She apparently likes to share, so she kissed her dad first, then her mom and finally Sue with her sticky mouth full of my cum. At first that was disturbing, then I felt a closeness to each of them as they shared my sperm and their own saliva on their wet tongues. When she turned to me last, I had to overcome some revulsion and dared to lick her teeth and tongue. I’ve tasted my own pre-cum and liked that taste, but when I eventually tasted my sperm, I hated it. Once Rayna shared the remnants of my cum with me, it tasted different. It was less intense and included a hint of four other people’s pheromones. I found it tolerable and told Sue so. Rayna squealed, “Great! I want you to taste my dad too.” But I wasn’t ready, or daring enough yet for that.

In a distraction attempt to salvage my hetero self, I asked if they would join us next week, on National Nude Day, with Pierre and Peg, for a block BBQ. “Ray, would you ask Pierre to bring a recent blood panel? We can ask all our neighbors to join us since even the shyest can’t report us to police on NND.”

===== Two weeks later, on NND =====

“Is eight a.m. too early to start our National Nude Day celebration, Al?” Maria hugged and tongued me as she squeezed my covered dick before I could answer. Naked Roy, Rayna, and two strangers stood behind her outside my front door.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.