Missionary Accomplished - Cover

Missionary Accomplished

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: Emma and her guy are hoping to become missionaries. Can you help them out? Illustrated.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Illustrated   .

Missionary Accomplished
aka Gimme That Old Time Religion

Emma and her guy are hoping to become missionaries.

Can you help them out?

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

In the early evening Emma and her guy walked down to the back lot to check on the baby tree. “Healthy,” was their verdict, and they decided to celebrate. Emma spread her blanket on the soft grass, lay down, and spread her legs. Her guy knelt between her legs, took off her shoes, her socks, her jeans, her panties. He had Emma sit up so he could take off her shirt. Emma lay back again and watched her man undress. In five or six lurches his cock came stunningly erect. In that time Emma’s cunt moistened. She opened her arms and spread her legs further apart. Again he knelt between her legs. She took hold of his cock and ran it up between her sex lips until the tip kissed her clitoris. “Love,” he whispered. The word and the touch of his cock against her clit caused her cunt to clench. “Come in me,” she said. She had his cock poised at the entrance of her fuck hole. He pushed slowly forward. “Oh,” she said. “Oh god. Oh fuck. Fuck me now.” He pushed further. She pushed forward. “Oh fuck, Oh god, Oh fuck,” she chanted. He was fully inside her. “Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.”

He fucked her.

“Yes, love,” he whispered. “Oh Love, oh Love, oh Love.”

“Oh God, oh God, oh God,” she sang, her orgasm beginning.

They came together.

if image doesn’t load, click reload on your browser

They lay together.

When the sun was almost down, he gathered up their clothing, bundled it into the blanket, and they walked back to the house.


Thanks so much for all your help in getting Emma and her guy together.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.