A Massage With Friends - Cover

A Massage With Friends

Copyright© 2021 by Pete Fox

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Three old friends, including a teen daughter share a massage and touches for the first time. An awakening for them all. True story of sorts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Fiction   True Story   Sharing   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

The events in this short story happened a couple of years ago this month (June 2020) while visiting old friends for a night. I will try and relate as truthful a story as my memory and privacy will allow (that being said, this story should be treated as mere fantasy).

Northern California – 2 years ago

I stood with my old college friend Terri just outside the open door to the master bedroom as I watched her daughter Beth massage her husband, her daughter’s dad. Beth had been taking massage lessons at the city recreation department for the last three months. Today after Beth got home from school Terri had asked me to watch her daughter practice what she had learned. I was unsure why I would find this interesting and why she wanted me to share the experience with me. I had just arrived for a one-night visit while on my way further north from my home in the Central Valley.

Watching over Terri’s right shoulder I could see inside the bedroom where a lamp beside the bed gave off a pool of soft white light. In the warm June evening air, an old fan purred gently on a dresser in the corner as it wafted a soothing breeze across the bed. Relaxing classical music emanated from a small Bluetooth speaker next to the bed where her husband Jon was lying flat on his chest with his arms at his sides and his head turned away from us in the doorway. His pale naked body contrasted with the dark-colored duvet that covered the bed, his only clothing a pair of black athletic shorts.

Terri’s blonde head was partially turned my way gauging my reaction as she spoke in a low voice. Having gone to State college together we had known each other for just over 20 years. Terri and Jon had married a couple of years after our graduations in the mid-90s.

“I know you are questioning why you’re here,” she said eyes on me.

“This is about helping Beth with her body image. I would really appreciate it if you don’t say much. Just go with what I have decided, okay? I just want us to help Beth.”

Shrugging my shoulders in compliance I nodded my understanding.

For a moment, remembering the pretty coed I knew in college, I stood just outside Terri’s bedroom and admired her still pretty face, her slim neck. Straight blonde hair that rested on her shoulders in a classy kind of way. Over the years she had explained the workout she followed on a daily basis which helped keep her figure so trim. Wearing a pair of unsexy “Mom style” glassed my friend in her early 40s was still a pretty woman with a slim athletic figure and intelligent face.

Standing in the bedroom doorway looking at what was going on in the dimly lit bedroom Terri leaned back into me as we watched what Beth was doing to her father. Unlike my back, his upper back had little hair and was pale in the dim light. My eyes quickly took in the fifteen-year-old girl kneeling over her father, straddling his thighs while holding a bottle lotion in her hands. A month shy of her sixteenth birthday she was not a small girl by any means, she was a growing teen already showing womanly curves. Beth was an athletic girl, had long strong legs, a firm back, and well-toned arms. At 5’8” I knew Beth stood just an inch shorter than me in her bare feet. Blonde like her mom, Beth had a high hairline while her curls fell to the middle of her back in a loose ponytail which gave me a glimpse of her strong pale neck.

Beth wore a purple and black spandex top and tight running shorts that showed off the alluring curves of her bottom. As I stood there, I admired her well-developed chest that was tucked into the sports bra. Though her waist was narrow, like many young girls Beth struggled with her tummy which was trim, but she still had that small roll of teen fat near her waistband. I liked her, she was pretty for sure and smart as well, able to engage adults in conversations longer than two sentences.

“So, this is about body image?” I whispered to Terri, allowing myself to put a hand on the small of her back moving closer, hip to hip our bodies were in close contact. Terri looked at me, smiled warmly, and placed a finger to her lips to shush me, pushing her glasses up on her face. She leaned firmly into me so that I could not help being aroused by our bodies touching so intimately. Terry’s slim body felt nice against me. At the time I was single and not close with any particular female.

I had been getting massages most of my adult life both classic and those of an erotic nature. I also had enough encounters with passionate ladies over the years to know a thing or two about turning on and satisfying women. As Beth leaned over her mostly naked father, I admired the way her breasts hung despite being tucked into her spandex. Wondering what they might look and feel like I couldn’t stop my mind from wandering.

Her breasts were large for a fifteen going on sixteen-year-old, probably a good C cup. While applying lotion to her father’s back with her hands I couldn’t help noticing how her breasts pushed against the spandex top as she worked hinting at her deep teen cleavage. Starting at the top of his pale shoulders Beth slowly worked her father’s muscles on the way down. It was not overly exciting on its own but as I admired the young teen’s figure, I felt my cock stirring between my legs. What got me the most though as I watched the busty teen work was my old friend Terri pressing against the front of my shorts with her ass, triggering an erection that I could not hold back.

Occasionally Beth looked over at her mother but never seemed to notice me gazing intently at her. As I stood with Terri, she shifted allowing more of her ass cheek to press up against my groin. I said nothing but assumed she felt my growing erection. I continued to let my hand rest on her hip with no embarrassment as Terri kept pressing her ass against my obvious hardon.

Over on the bed, Beth was working on her father’s low back, stopping her hands at the waistband of his shorts. I noticed the look she gave her mother that seemed to be asking permission for something. Terri gave her a slight nod.

Fascinated by the family scene playing out before me, I thought I saw the young girl’s face flush a bit as if there were some indecisions of what she intended yet excitement as well. With a serious look of resolve, Beth slowly pulled her father’s shorts down. I was stunned by the scene as Jon lifted his hips and allowed his daughter to bare his white but unremarkable ass. I had experienced enough massages to know that having my glutes worked was the one highlight of the process and was where the non-erotic massage came closest to being erotic.

With open hands, Beth tentatively worked the lotion into her dad’s glutes using her thumbs for deep pressure. Terri cleared her throat while looking intently at her daughter. Beth lifted her gaze from her father’s white ass and saw her mother nod. Sitting up and leaning back on her thighs she placed her hands on her top, looked again in our direction but still didn’t meet my eyes, and in one swift motion pulled the spandex top over her head and off, tossing it on the floor.

It happened so fast that I was not sure what to make of the sight. My heart was suddenly beating faster as I took in her jiggling teen breasts. They were large, conical in shape, firm looking with puffy pink nipples sagging just slightly. As an occasional nudist, I was used to seeing naked tits but seeing hers was an unexpected pleasure. I appreciated her tan lines as her breasts were a pale white in contrast to the rest of her skin.

Terri turned her head back toward me motioning me to lean in.

“We’re trying to build Beth’s confidence about her body.” Terri said with her eyes riveted to her daughter on the bed, “so if you’ll humor us just go with what happens next.”

“OK” was all I could manage to say as my breath was tight in my chest.

“Also.” Terri added, “it’s okay for you to touch her. She’ll tell you if she wants you to stop.” I wasn’t sure I was understanding what Terri was saying so, with my groin still pressing firmly against her hip, I just nodded as I enjoyed the sight of the naked teen.

Though Terri showed no reaction it seemed like she was pressing a little harder against me. I was fifty years old and had dealt with many surprises in my life, but none was more astonishing than what I was now experiencing. To say that it was becoming very erotic would have been the understatement of the century. Yet nothing bad was really happening. It was just a massage if you did not consider that my friend’s teenage daughter had her tits hanging out and was rubbing her hands over her dad’s naked ass.

“Stay here,” Terri said in a low voice as she stepped forward into the room. She wore shorts and a faded white t-shirt through which I could easily see her bra straps. As she moved across the room her bare feet padded quietly on the carpet. On the way she crossed her arms and pulled her t-shirt over her head, revealing a white bra that held her small A-cups high on her chest. We had talked boobs many times over the years, so I knew all about hers and their small pink nipples. Pausing just before the bed she let her shorts drop, exposing tight, white panties that let me admire her firm ass connected to long athletic legs.

Beth continued working on her dad around his hips and thighs. Acknowledging her mom with her eyes, she said nothing.

Taking a small beanbag-type eye mask from the bedside table Terri stepped up to the head of the bed. Stopping work on her father’s muscles, Beth moved herself to kneel beside his back opposite her mom.

As I let the action play out across the room my erection tented my underwear and shorts begging me to relieve the pressure.

Terri leaned down to whisper to her husbanded which blocked his view of the doorway where I stood. He slowly turned onto his back. I could not see his face but knew he was looking at his daughters’ bare breasts on his left as well as his underwear-clad wife on his right. What I could see plainly were his hips, flaccid cock, and hairy balls. Before my eyes I watched as his wife placed her hands on his chest while his bare-breasted daughter leaned her chest down close to his face. Soon his cock began rising out of a trimmed patch of dark hair into a stiff white circumcised pole. Average I thought but not a slacker, I am sure he kept Terri happy with that tool.

While Terri placed the beanbag mask over his eyes and whispered in his ear Beth to my surprise slid to the end of the bed and padded across the carpet to where I stood at the door. As she stopped in front of me her blue eyes met mine. She was looking up at me for the first time. In bare feet, she was just a tad shorter than me. Trying to hold her gaze I made an unsuccessful attempt not to stare at her breasts but the heavy globes the size of ripe melons with puffy, pink nipples made that impossible. I scanned her from head to toe. Her flat belly with its small roll of teen fat on her narrow teen waist looked fantastic. Bright red spots showed on her cheeks and upper chest. As we looked at each other I assumed she was flushed from excitement, but it could have been from embarrassment.

While examining each other Terri had taken her daughters place on the far side of the bed and was in the process of tossing her own bra on the floor. Her breasts were pert and small with pink nipples, a complete opposite of Beth’s, who had stepped closer to whisper in my ear. Inclining my head, I heard her quiet words, “Mom said as part of my training you can do anything you like with me,” her hot breath raising goose pimples all over my body. As her soft breast brushed my left arm she murmured, “I’m not allowed to say “no” unless it hurts.”

After a deep breath, she continued, “She’s going to you know take care of daddy so that’s how much time we’ll have.”

Fearing that speaking might wake me from this dream I just nodded that I heard her.

With an awe-filled voice she said, “I’ve never been naked with a stranger before ... well you’re not really a stranger, I’ve known you for years, right.” She cleared her voice then continued, “Mom said you are a nudist and also very kind.” With a hopeful little shrug of her shoulders, she studied me with her wide-open clear blue eyes.

When she finished talking, she stepped back, and I decided to meet her skin on skin. Quickly removing my shirt. I Looked into her eyes as I reached down and took her hands, placing them on my chest; I have a fairly hairy chest with a few gray hairs. After a pause she let her fingers run through my chest hair. Her touch tickled a little as she played with me. Her fingers were warm and felt nice. I rested my hands on the smooth skin of her hips as she became familiar with me. Remembering Terri’s words about body image, I paid Beth a compliment. “You have a very beautiful body,” I said leaning close to her ear. She blushed and broke eye contact for a moment before looking back at me.

Reaching out my arms I pulled her into a hug, her large, firm breasts felt wonderful against my chest. I ran my hands down her smooth back and felt her relax. As Beth returned the hug, she let her hands do the same. I kissed her long neck where it was exposed by her blonde ponytail. Laying wet kisses on the soft skin of her neck I blew into her ear then moved to her pink lips and tentatively touched them with my lips.

In response her groin pushed into mine and ground a bit as her moist lips parted and let me explore her mouth with my tongue. Wet lips to wet lips we watched each other eyes open while in a friendly tongue battle before we broke contact.

Fearing things would spin out of control if I was not careful. I coaxed her into a cuddle standing for a long moment before letting my hands explore her ass in their tight shorts. It was apparent she was unsure where to go as she restrained her hands at my low back. Breaking from her embrace, I pushed back and gazed into her blue eyes. Her chest above her nipples had become more deeply flush. Leaning in I kissed the tops of her breasts first on my right then to the left taking each nipple into my mouth as I held them in my palms. I fondled them while my tongue enjoyed the tenderness of her puffy nips. Her breasts were pleasantly heavy and firm in my hands.

With her head tilted back she was smiling as she pushed them against me. Her groin pressed more firmly into mine, trapping my hard cock between us. Standing that way, I continued to suckle on her young tits as she rubbed against my cock. Her nipples hardening to my touch and even in the warm room, she shivered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.