Daddy's Girl - Cover

Daddy's Girl

by trinity knightengale

Copyright© 2021 by trinity knightengale

Erotica Sex Story: Bondage

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   Squirting   .

No don’t she yelled as she was being tied up with Lariat rope around her ankles wrist and voluptuous J cup tits. Shut up her daddy dom said back to her as he grabbed her by the throat and threw her down to the ground. He pulled out his cock grabbed her by her hair and said open up and suck this cock. I don’t want to she said you will do as I say he replied as he smacked her across the face she opened her mouth and he began to hardcore fuck the hell out of her mouth making her damn near throw up.

He then grabbed her and put her on the bed lifted her legs and began to eat her tight fucking pussy sucking on that clit and tongue fucking the shit out of her pussy and ass. I’m about to cum she said don’t you dare daddy replied but as he was saying that she squirted all over his face and in his mouth.

He took her precious juices and spit them back into her mouth which made her want more so he grabbed a toy also known as a master wand and put it straight to her clit as he also began to slideat hIs huge hot rod deep inside her ass fucking her, while choking her with one hand asking her if she liked that?

which she didn’t answer but just continued to moan he smacked her ass “answer me” he demanded yes daddy I love it. Fuck yes that’s my girl he replied as he began fucking her even harder.

I wanna cum daddy please let me cum she said

he replied” in a second” as he flipped her over and fucked that pussy which sent her into a series of multiple orgasmic convulsions

I’m coming she said as she squirted all over his dick which made him lose control himself barely able to pull out in time he blasted his huge load all over her tits and she was perfect and licked it all off her tits every last drop that was a very good girl daddy replied as he gave her a kiss on the head as he untied her to let her go.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.