MILF Night in Las Vegas - Cover

MILF Night in Las Vegas

Copyright© 2021 by rmdexter

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Buxom MILF Rebecca has always longed to spend the night with a well-endowed black stud. When she meets handsome lawyer Oscar in Las Vegas, she discovers she's hit the jackpot!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Facial   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Oscar wriggled down into the sheets, getting comfortable before he drew his knees up slightly and let his tree-trunk-like legs roll open to each side. “I told you I’d let you take your time and suck me off for the fourth load, so go ahead, I’m ready anytime.”

Rebecca couldn’t believe it. He’d just come three times in a row and his mammoth cock was still standing at about half-mast, not fully erect, but nowhere close to being flaccid either. She shivered as she thought about this beautiful man’s sexual prowess, how he was blessed not only with such a beautiful big cock, but also the endurance of a long-distance runner, and the stamina of a bull. She looked over his perfect form, her mouth salivating as she took in every alluring muscle and the inviting smoothness of his glistening ebony flesh. She was salivating just looking at him. There was something she’d always dreamed of doing as she’d watched those interracial movies, and she knew she’d never have a better chance than this. “Would it ... would it be okay if I gave you a bath first?”

Oscar looked at her, a confused look on his face. “We’re both gonna take a shower together after this, but I told you I wanted to give you four loads in a row to get started.”

Rebecca quickly shook her head as she nervously chewed on her bottom lip. She felt somewhat embarrassed by what she was going to say, but she knew, it was now or never. “I’m sorry, that’s not what I meant. What I meant was that I wondered if it was okay if I gave you a bath ... with my tongue. I ... I’d really like to do it now before you shower.”

A knowing smile came over Oscar’s face. “Oh, you are a nasty one, aren’t you, cocksucker?” Oscar said as he folded his arms behind his head and settled in against the pillows. “Go ahead, take all the time you need.”

Thrilled to be allowed to actually have one of her fantasies come true, Rebecca started at Oscar’s feet. She slipped her soft lips over one of his big toes and ran her tongue over it tenderly.

“Yeah, that’s it. Show me what that pretty little mouth of yours can do,” Oscar said encouragingly as he looked down at her from his propped-up position, a soft smile on his face.

Rebecca moved to the next toe and took that one into her mouth as well. When she was finished with each toe on that foot, she did the same to the other one, and then she started on his legs. She slowly made her way up his muscular toned body, her lips and tongue leaving a glistening trail of her drying saliva behind, the taste of his sweat and his masculinity setting her senses on fire.

She purposely avoided direct contact with his groin area, for now. By the time she got near there, his cock was hard as rock, standing up stiffly with a slow trickle of precum oozing from the tip and sliding sluggishly down the throbbing upright shaft, but still she avoided it. She licked his hipbones, and then swirled her tongue teasingly into his navel, which brought a soft moan from Oscar.

Rebecca shifted further up on the bed at his side, her mouth now closing gently over the black bud of his nipple. She bit it teasingly before slowly rolling her tongue all over one of the muscular plates of his pecs, loving the erotic taste of his sweat on her tongue. She leaned over him further and gave the other side of his broad thick chest the same treatment, her spit shining lewdly on his smooth ebony skin.

She traced the tip of her tongue teasingly up to the hollow of his throat, her soft blondee hair moving like silk across his chest. She let the flat of her tongue run along the protruding sinews of his powerful shoulders, following the defined muscles to his armpit. When she got there, she was overcome with arousal at his intense masculine scent. It didn’t smell dirty or repulsive at all. To Rebecca, it smelled wonderful. It smelled like pure man, earthy and inviting. She felt her pussy give a pulsing twinge as she breathed deep, the alluring fragrance settling deliciously on her senses. “Do you ... do you think I could...?” She let her words trail off as she looked in his eyes as she nodded towards his armpit, knowing he knew exactly what she was asking.

“Go ahead,” Oscar said with a comforting nod as he continued to lay there with his arms folded behind his head. “Take as long as you want. And once you’re finished with that one, the other one is gonna want to feel that sweet mouth of yours too.”

Flushed with excitement, Rebecca leaned in close, lying on her stomach on the sheets as she let her lips drag ever so gently over the soft silky hair of Oscar’s armpit. The intoxicating scent and just the thought of what she was about to do had her climbing the walls with excitement. She pressed her face further into the darkness, her tongue slipping out to press into the warmth there as she licked and probed, pulling the damp goodness she found back into her mouth.

“OHHNNN...” Rebecca surprised herself when a mini orgasm had her cunt twitching and creaming as she sucked and licked at Oscar’s sexy damp armpit. She hadn’t even touched herself and she’d climaxed.

“That’s a good girl, enjoy yourself,” Oscar said as he watched her shake and spasm as she came, her mouth never leaving its place as she sucked and licked at his damp flesh.

Satisfied that she’d gotten that one clean, Rebecca leaned well over Oscar’s broad form and delved her tongue into the hot sweaty recesses of his other armpit. Her mouth worked diligently, sucking and licking until she had the dampness she wanted safely inside her.

“Oh god, I loved that,” she gasped out as she finally drew back, her face flushed with arousal. “Oscar, you are so beautiful. Thank you, thank you ... thank you.” She couldn’t help herself as she leaned forward and covered his face with tiny kisses, her lips covering every square inch of his masculine features.

“Can I do your back now?” she asked as she drew back and looked down at him, her blue eyes alive with mischief.

“Be my guest,” Oscar replied as he rolled over onto his stomach and slid further down on the bed. He pulled a pillow beneath him as he turned his face to one side and crossed his arms over his head.

Rebecca almost gasped with joy as he did that, the position of his arms bringing the musculature of his broad back into sublime definition. His powerful shoulders rippled as the flowing sinews and muscles stood out gloriously. His torso was shaped like an inverted pyramid, broad at the shoulders and tapering nicely to a trim defined waist. Rebecca had seen how beautiful that waist was when she’d dragged her tongue over the sculpted six-pack of his abs earlier. And from behind, his back looked just as appetizing as his front had, the bottom of the inverted-V of his torso giving way to his powerful hips and his sublimely pronounced and firm buttocks.

Feeling her mouth salivating again, Rebecca made her way towards the bottom of the bed and started on his feet once more. She slowly made his way from there up his strong legs, her lips and tongue licking at his smooth black skin all the way. When she got to his firm round buttocks, she intentionally bypassed those, knowing she’d be taking her time with that gorgeous butt of his soon enough. Instead, she went back up to his shoulders, placing kisses on his crossed arms before teasingly making her way down his back. She straddled him, dragging her stiff nipples provocatively across his back as her mouth went to work on his skin, sucking and licking up the sweaty residue.

When she got to the small of his back, she gently nudged the insides of his thighs apart. With his eyes closed in rapture at being treated like this, Oscar did what she wanted, spreading his legs further out to each side so she could take her place between them.

Rebecca moved back into the open space between his thighs and leaned forward, her face mere inches from the prize before her; Oscar’s perfect black ass. It was everything you could ask for in a man’s bum; curvy, firm, with skin as smooth as polished black marble. Rebecca felt her mouth welling up with saliva as she looked at the tasty buns before her. She leaned forwards, purposely dragging her heavy breasts over the muscular bum-cheeks, her nipples almost searing his smooth skin with their hot touch. She sat back a bit further, swirling her long hair from side to side so it traced teasingly over those sumptuous mounds, her silky honey-colored locks looking erotically sensual against his dark skin.

She took a deep breath to steady herself, her heart beating with excitement and her pussy just dripping as she lowered her face, her lips finally touching the silky-smooth surface of one curvy cheek. She planted a tender kiss on it, and then on the other one, and then she moved back and forth between the two, her hands on his strong hips as she covered them in loving kisses. Wanting more, she pressed the flat of her tongue against one cheek and drew her tongue all over the surface, the taste of his tangy sweat making her taste buds tingle with delight.

“Oh yeah, that’s the way. Kiss that ass and I’ll have another mouthful of cum for you soon enough,” Oscar said, continuing to lay there with his eyes closed as he surrendered to the blissful pleasure she was giving him.

Emboldened by his words, Rebecca became more aggressive, knowing exactly what she wanted. She slid her tongue along the crease of his backside, the tip of her tongue feeling the intense heat emanating from that moist crevice. She wriggled her face slightly, forcing her tongue deeper before dragging it lengthwise along the warm dark crease.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.