Canceled - Cover

Canceled

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2021 by Mat Twassel

Fiction Sex Story: He's about to fly to the coast for a business trip when his wife tells him she's pregnant. He's never been so happy. They celebrate with sex, and he considers staying home for more celebration.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Pregnancy   .

Aaron’s cab was only a few blocks from the airport when his cell phone buzzed. The text message was from his wife Beth. I can still feel your cock in my mouth. I can still taste your yummy cum. Have a great flight!!! XXXO

Aaron chuckled. Beth was suddenly so brazen. Must be something to do with being pregnant. Aaron only learned of the pregnancy last night while packing his suitcase. Beth had slipped into the bedroom and whispered, “Honey, there’s something I have to tell you.” Then she took Aaron’s hand and placed it on her stomach. Aaron looked at her, deep into her sky blue eyes, and she nodded solemnly. “Oh Beth,” he said, “That’s so wonderful. How did this happen?” Beth smiled and said, “Here, I’ll show you,” and she undid the buckle of Aaron’s belt. She unbuttoned his shirt. With cool fingers she undressed him and then herself and when they were both completely naked she took him to bed. They made love well into the night. Aaron couldn’t remember Beth ever being so ardent, so deeply juicy, so fully sexed-up. They’d fallen asleep in each other’s arms.

Then this morning, Aaron in his business attire in the bathroom getting his shaving kit and toothbrush to put in his suitcase, Beth had come in, sleepy-eyed, naked, and sat on the toilet. A dried semen stain stretched like a scar along her slender leg. “Were you going to leave without saying goodbye?” she asked. “No,” Aaron answered, “I just ... you were sleeping so peacefully ... I...” The silvery tinkle of Beth’s pee distracted him. She wiped quickly, flushed. Aaron couldn’t help but admire the blond puff of pubic hair. He tried to imagine what he’d see if she were sitting on the toilet in the last weeks of her pregnancy. He smiled. She smiled. “Come here,” she said. “Let me give you a goodbye cocksucking.”

“My cab’s in ten minutes,” Aaron protested.

“Come here,” Beth insisted. “I need one last taste of you.”

She unzipped him and drew him out and sucked him in. In an instant he was too big for her mouth to contain. But with last night, he didn’t think he’d be able to come. Maybe that wasn’t part of Beth’s plan. Then one of her hands had worked its way behind and under his underwear and into his crack. One of her fingers plunged into his asshole. She’d never done anything like that before. The thrill was extreme, the pleasure intense, nearly unbearable. Almost immediately Aaron began jetting into Beth’s mouth. She gulped greedily, her finger still massaging him. The spasms continued long after Aaron was emptied. He was amazed he was still on his feet. When he opened his eyes, Beth’s eyes were still on him; his cock was still in her mouth. “Mmm,” she hummed, drawing away at last, releasing him, swallowing. “Better hurry. I think I hear your cab.”

Now the cab was pulling into the airport departure lane. Beth’s text message had faded away. Aaron’s cock tingled. Twitched. He took a deep breath. He started to put the cell phone away, but before he could get it into his pocket, it buzzed again and the screen came up. He was disappointed when it wasn’t another naughty message from Beth. It was the airline. His flight had been canceled.

Aaron knew he should probably go on to the airport and check things out. Probably bad weather on the coast. Or a pilot had overslept. Maybe there would be another flight. Instead he told the cab driver to take him back home.

The sun was starting to come up. Traffic on the expressway still flowed smoothly, but Aaron could see things were beginning to slow down in the opposite direction. He let his mind wander. A child! He wondered if Beth would want to know whether it was a boy or a girl. They hadn’t really talked about this. They hadn’t really talked about a child at all. Aaron pictured Beth with a baby at her breast. She had such sweet little breasts. Probably they’d swell with milk. Probably her pale pink nipples would darken. Aaron felt a pang. He couldn’t help remembering the feel of her nipple on his lips, that special resilience of erogenous flesh. His cock twitched again. My darling Beth, he thought. How wrong he was to be jealous of the baby. Now he imagined the child older, old enough to walk. He was holding its hand. They were at a crosswalk. “Look both ways,” he instructed the kid. Then he lifted it up and hugged it to him and carried it across the street.

The cab was turning onto his street. Probably irresponsible not to have checked for a later flight, Aaron thought. But Beth was pregnant. She needed him! No, he needed her. He couldn’t wait to hold her again. To hug her hard, hard, hard. To fuck her. To fuck her so slow and sweet and quick and hard. Oh, Beth!

He opened the front door as quietly as he could, thinking maybe she was still asleep, maybe he’d tiptoe up the stairs, slip into bed beside her, embrace her, let her wake up in his arms, smiling so happily, so lewdly, her big blue eyes so happy to see him, her snug wet cunt so happy to have him filling her again. Oh, Beth, Beth, Beth. Oh Beth with a baby inside her.

Right away Aaron knew something was wrong. For a moment he thought she was being attacked. He fairly flew up the stairs, but he stopped abruptly five steps from the landing. The morning light pierced the bedroom, and Aaron could see everything: Beth astride a man, riding him, riding him hard and fast, panting, her little breasts bobbing, her long blond hair swaying, her hips undulating as she slammed down onto the man’s cock. Okay, he couldn’t see everything. He couldn’t see who the man was, because the guy was lying wrong way on the bed, and the sheets and blankets were bundled up at the base, blocking the view. The man’s hands guided Beth’s hips. Again and again she slammed into him. Now he reached up and palmed her bouncing breasts. Now Beth leaned back, and the man pinched her nipples. Beth stopped her bouncing, and she was churning herself against him, surely coming now, straining for every last ounce of ecstasy.

When she leaned forward, the aftershocks of orgasm still coursing through her, her eyes met Aaron’s. She seemed momentarily startled, momentarily puzzled, but then she acted as if he weren’t there. She shifted forward so she was lying over the man, kissing him, kissing him and kissing him, and his hands were caressing her back, her bottom. Maybe she hadn’t seen him. Beth was quite near-sighted. The stairway was dark. Aaron quietly retreated down the stairway.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.