The Lost Tribe - Cover

The Lost Tribe

Copyright© 2021 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 3: The Surprise Visitor

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Surprise Visitor - This is the story of an amateur historian and his search for evidence of the existence of a lost tribe; he's not prepared for what he finds.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   First   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size  

The morning after Maria left, Carlita had laid down the law to Jason. “We are NOT going to the library this week. We are going to work-out, work on our tans, and fuck each other’s brains out.” She had whispered this into his ear, as they lay naked in Jason’s bed. “Just remember, I am responsible for your actions this week. You will not make contact with any of your academic colleagues without me being there.”

“Carlita, it’s been over two years; haven’t I proven to you yet that I will never give away the tribe’s existence nor will I jeopardize its wellbeing.”

“I’m just saying that it will never happen on my watch,” as she wrapped her strong arms around him and squeezed. “Let’s get dressed in our workout cloths and head down to the gym.”

After a short warm up, each settled into their own strength routine. Jason marveled as he watched her power up the bar laden with weight, seemingly with little effort. He could feel his member begin to come to life once again as he tried not to stare at her. Momentarily his mind conjured up the memory of the first time he had seen her, dressed in just a loincloth, manhandling her obviously overmatched prey. His relationship with her was strange, even in the context of his anything but ordinary life. He lusted for her, even though at times he disliked her.

As he sat at the lat-pull machine, he thought about his relationships. With Maria, sex was affectionate even when she was dominating him with her strength. There was a genuine feeling for each other; but it was not love. With Carlita, there was only the sexual release that they each craved. It was only with Anna that he felt true love. With her, all of the emotions he felt with the others came together; his heart yearned for her.

“You’re never going to improve your strength lifting like that.”

Carlita was standing directly in front of him as he suddenly was drawn back to the present.

“Eighty pounds on that machine is not going to cut it. Your body may look good but you have to increase the weight if you want to look and feel great. Come here, I’ll show you,” she said as she practically dragged him off the seat and over to a strange contraption that he had never used before.

“This is a cable/pulley machine. It’s for developing your arms and chest. Watch me.”

She walked over to each side of the machine, pulled the pin out of a stack of weights, and re-inserted it in the weight marked at one hundred twenty. When the weights on both sides were set she grabbed the handles, one in each hand, her arms stretched out to the side and upwards until her body formed the letter “Y” and began to rhythmically bring her arms together in front of her, the stack of weights on each side traveling up and down in their tracks. The muscles in her shoulders and arms seemed to explode out of her skin as she continued the movement.

When she was finished, she let the weights down gently and explained. “That was one type of exercise; by moving this lever I can change the position of the pulleys and thereby isolate a different set of muscles.” She changed the position on the equipment and after changing the amount of weight, she now demonstrated ‘butterflies’. With each movement, her tee shirt stretched tightly across her chest, drawing Jason’s attention away from her demonstration. “Now it’s time for the single handed curls,” she said as she shifted the lever to its lowest position, the pulleys moving to the floor. She changed the weight setting on each side and, with her arms extended out to her sides; she curled each forearm and hand upward towards her shoulders.

Jason stood in front of her mesmerized by the sight of her biceps as they bulged into a massive mound. He had always known that Carlita was strong, as evidenced by how she easily manhandled him in bed; but now that he could see the physical manifestation of that strength, he felt overwhelmed. Unconsciously, he took a step forward and began to caress her muscle, marveling at how, with each movement, it seemed to almost disappear, only to reappear moments later seemingly larger, harder and hotter than before.

Carlita smiled to herself, pleased that she now had him completely under her spell.

“Do you want to try?”

She let the weights down gently and positioned Jason where she wanted him. After adjusting the weights on either side to an amount she felt he could easily lift she handed him the handles. Jason’s arms were stretched tightly between the opposing sides of the equipment. Since she and her sister were basically the same size and had the same arm reach, she never had to adjust the length of the cables. She would not do that now as well because she had a specific plan in mind for Jason.

“We’d better fasten these safety straps around your wrists,” she said as she wrapped a nylon band, which was secured to each handle, around each wrist. “I wouldn’t want you to lose your grip on the handle and drop the weights.”

When she had him securely in place, she stepped back and watched as he performed his first set of curls. The weight was light enough so that after his first set, Jason told her that he could handle more.

“All right, I’ll add another ten on each side,” she said. Jason did not see the evil grin that came moments later as she removed the pin from the thirty-pound plate, counted down ten plates to the one hundred thirty-pound plate, and reinserted the pin. She crossed over in front of him and after a very distracting and sensuous kiss, did the same thing on the other side.

Standing directly in front of him, because she didn’t want to miss the moment of his realization of the predicament he would find himself in, she told him to begin his next set.

The strain on his face and the lack of movement of his arms told her all she needed to know. He was completely helpless, and was now her prisoner. She slowly walked around him, her hand caressing his chest and back, as he struggled to free himself.

“Jason, you’re mine now, to do with whatever I want or to do nothing at all. The choice will be yours to make. But first I have to make a few adjustments.”

She casually walked over to the lever that adjusted the height of the pulleys and forced it up until it was at its highest position. She watched as Jason’s arms raised until his feet left the floor. The only way he could stand was on his toes with his legs close together.

Jason’s eyes were closed tight as he strained against the overwhelming weight that held his upper body tightly in place. He didn’t see Carlita sink to her knees in front of him and slowly tug his shorts over his hips and down to his ankles. His eyes flew open when he felt her hand grasp the base of his growing erection and felt her lips close around its head. All he could see was the top of her head as it slowly moved back and forth in front of him. A soft moan escaped his lips as her efforts bore fruit. And then, she suddenly stopped and stood in front of him; kissed him lightly on the lips and proclaimed,

“I have to leave now, I’m going for run up the trail, maybe even visit the tribe for a while. That was just a sample of what I have in store for you when I return. If that’s all right with you, that is.”

That said, she grabbed her fleece jacket, walked to the sliding door and left the house. Jason felt a gust of cold air as she closed the door and waved good-bye. A cloud of steam escaped her mouth as she turned and headed down the hill to the deserted trail behind their house.

With nothing better to do than just hang there, Jason did some pull-ups and some leg-lifts. He was surprised at the number of both that he was able to do before his muscles failed.

‘I guess between my time with the tribe and my time with Maria and Carlita I’ve made some progress after all.’

Jason couldn’t be sure just how long it had been since Carlita had left him hanging there, all he knew was that his arms were numb and his shoulders ached. From the amount of sunlight that was illuminating the back patio, he guessed that the early morning frost had melted; the hot sun had broken through the early morning cloud cover, and that, by noon the temperature would reach into the low sixties.

Closing his eyes, he prepared to do another set of leg lifts, when he heard a light tapping on the sliding door. Opening his eyes, he spotted two women standing on the other side of the glass. One was Carlita, but who was the other woman and what was she holding? Then his heart leapt with joy; it was Anna and the bundle she was holding could only be their daughter. He began to struggle against his bonds as the door slid open and the women entered the house.

“Easy Jason, I’ll let you lose in a minute, just let me get out of this jacket, unless my sister would rather take you like this.” Carlita quipped as she slipped off her jacket.

Anna handed the baby to Carlita and took off her jacket revealing a white tee shirt and a pair of well-worn jeans. Jason had never seen her completely dressed before and, to him, she had never looked more beautiful. She retrieved the baby from Carlita and stood directly in front of him.

“Summer Rain, this is your father, Jason, this is your daughter. Then, looking down at his erection, “And that, my dearest one, is the splendid tool that gave you and all the other little girls in our village, life, and brought countless hours of pleasure to our entire tribe.” Anna with one hand grasped his erection, and kissed him sweetly on his lips, as his body shook with desire.

Then she backed away. “Carlita, you can release him now, while I go upstairs and put the baby to bed.” As she turned to leave the room, almost as an afterthought, she whispered seductively in Jason’s ear, “I’ll be in your bed, waiting.”

Jason urged Carlita to hurry, as she calmly began to loosen his bindings.

“Don’t you drop those weights; if you do, you’ll be in a world of hurt.” She said as she knelt down in front of him. “I should really take care of that before you head up to her. In this condition you will be of very little use to her; but I imagine she’s just as hot for you as you are for her considering it’s been over two years since she’s had her man.”

She kissed its head as if to say, ‘I’ll see you later’ and pulled his gym shorts up to his waist; then walked over to the lever, dropping the pulleys down to their lowest positon and took one of the handles from Jason, easing the weights down to the rest of the pile while Jason did the same on the other side.

“Thanks,” he shouted over his shoulder as he hurried out of the gym, rubbing his shoulders as he went. When he reached to top of the stairs to the second floor, he turned left towards his bedroom.

As he entered the large room, he gazed immediately at his bed. The covers were still in disarray just as he and Carlita had left them earlier that morning. Glancing around, he spotted light coming from underneath the bathroom door. Peeking in, he heard the shower running and a cloud of steam gathering at the ceiling. Dropping his shorts as he went, he slid the shower door open and quickly entered the shower behind her as she was rinsing the shampoo out of her long red hair. Her breasts seemed to be a little fuller and heavier than he remembered, but the rest of her magnificent body appeared to have suffered no lasting effects of nine months of pregnancy she had endured.

“Oh good, you’re here. Can you please do my back while I run some crème rinse through my hair,” she said as she felt his hands begin to caress her body and handed him a soapy washcloth. “You can’t imagine how good this feels. It’s been over ten years since I’ve had a decent shower and real shampoo and crème rinse in my hair. A cold water bath just doesn’t cut it.”

When he was done with her back and she had rinsed her hair, she turned him around and preceded to wash his body from head to toe, paying special attention to his ever-present erection. She was tempted to take him there in the shower, but resisted the temptation; it would be so much better in his big comfortable bed.

After toweling off, Jason quickly dried his hair, while Anna savored the process of drying her body with a lush towel, before using the hair drier. “You go straighten up the bed a little and wait for me; this is too good to rush through.”

When she finally emerged from the bathroom, she found Jason sitting up in bed, the sheet covering his naked body up to his chest.

“I can’t wait a second longer,” she said as she tore the sheet from his body and in one smooth movement straddled his body and engulfed his member to its root.

“It’s been so long, so long, I’ve missed you so much.” She began to move up and down, increasing her pace as the first wave of her orgasm radiated through her body. Leaning forward she offered first one, then the other of her extended nipples towards his mouth as his hands gently caressed each of her heavy breasts. Jason was crazed with desire for her. Here was the woman he truly desired, hot, passionate and already driving him to the point of no return. His mouth captured one of her nipples and he began to suck, flicking his tongue rapidly back and forth over and around her nipple. Suddenly he became aware of the sweet tasting liquid that was streaming into his mouth. Hesitantly he swallowed, paused and then went back for more.

“Leave some for your daughter,” she said as she pulled her nipple out of his mouth and crushed her mouth to his. Her body rapidly rammed down over his until they both screamed, their orgasms nearly consuming them in their intensity.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.