The Lost Tribe - Cover

The Lost Tribe

Copyright© 2021 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 1: House Arrest Begins

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1: House Arrest Begins - This is the story of an amateur historian and his search for evidence of the existence of a lost tribe; he's not prepared for what he finds.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Western   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Daughter   FemaleDom   Rough   First   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Size  

The three of them sat around his kitchen table. Jason made coffee, but they had to drink it black, the milk that Jason had left in the refrigerator had long ago turned to sludge.

“Sorry, I wasn’t planning on being gone for nearly four months and certainly wasn’t planning on having company the first night of my return.

“No problem, I always drink mine black,” said Carlita.

“Jason,” said Maria, “we have to establish some ground rules here. Neither of us wants to harm you, on the contrary, we want to make this confinement as pleasant as possible. Nevertheless, know that we will enforce our rules with brutality if we have to.

“Rule number one: There will be no contact with anyone from the outside unless one of us is present.

“Rule number two: All telephone and computer use will be controlled and monitored by us.

“Rule number three: One of us will sleep with you each night. We cannot have you trying to slip out in the middle of the night.

“Rule number four: When you leave the house one of us will be with you at all times.

“If you abide by our rules we can make this a very pleasant experience.”

“How can I make you understand that I would never do anything that would be harmful to the tribe; I love your sister and the child she is carrying and would never do anything that would jeopardize their wellbeing?

“I’m happy to hear that; it will make our lives easier and the tasks that we have to accomplish.

“Maria, Carlita, I don’t even know your full names.”

“I guess she never told you, my name is Maria Hawke and she’s Carlita Hawke.”

“And let me guess, Anna is Anna Hawke, correct?

“That’s correct. That is one of the tasks that we have for you. We want you to do a detailed family tree of our ancestry. We have to know why we all have the same last name.” Carlita commented.

“That’s enough for tonight, it’s nearly midnight, let’s get ready for bed. Carlita, you take the couch tonight. I’ll take it tomorrow night. That alright with you?”

“Fine with me; but I think we’d better get some more furniture sooner than later. This place looks too much like a flophouse, with only one bed and half of the rooms completely empty. We also have to clear out our apartment inTucson by the end of the month. We have all that gym equipment that we have to move up here. We’ll need to rent a truck.”

“Ladies, if it’s ok with you, I’ll have a professional decorator come in this week and have her decorate the house. We can use the lower level for the gym; it has a complete bathroom down there, access to the back patio, and about fifteen hundred square feet of floor space for the equipment. Will that be enough?”

“That should work,” they replied in unison.

“Good. I’m beat, let’s go to bed.”

When Jason and Maria entered his bedroom, she glanced around the room with a critical eye. “Men, you never plan ahead; a queen sized bed will just not do. It’s far too small for the three of us,” she said with a glint in her eye.

“What do you mean, the three of us? It’s just going to be the two of us; me and whoever has to sleep with me, and that person is going to stay on her side of the bed, I already have a lover who I intend to be faithful to.”

“You do realize that you are being totally unrealistic. First of all, you’re not going back to the valley for the next twenty years, are you prepared to be celibate for that long? Secondly, both Carlita and I sleep in the nude; I doubt that you will last more than a couple of days. Thirdly, we are both a lot stronger than you are; and neither of us plans on going without sex for more than a couple of days. And finally, there are going to be nights when both of us are going to want you and we will not take no for an answer. Therefore, I suggest that one of the things we tell your decorator is that it is absolutely imperative that she plans the master bedroom around a king sized bed. Have I made myself clear?”

Jason just nodded.

“Good, that’s settled. I suggest you get used to the idea that we are both going to be your lovers for the next twenty years. As sisters, we all shared what we had. Anna knows that we are physically taking her place, but expects us to step aside when the time comes, which we have promised to do.”

Maria said all this as she calmly removed her clothing. When she was completely naked, she stood next to the bed, pulled the bedspread down and climbed into bed. “Are you just going to stand there or are you going to join me? I promise that tonight we will just cuddle; we both need a good night’s sleep. But tomorrow night you’re fair game, and Carlita won’t be as understanding as I am.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.