Try Me - Cover

Try Me

by SquattingEagle

Copyright© 2021 by SquattingEagle

Incest Sex Story: The story of how I walked into the bathroom without knocking and learned to become a man.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   .

I came home from riding my bike in the scorching midday sun, feeling heated and a little dehydrated. It was my own fault; with temperatures reaching over 100 degrees, it might not have been the most ideal time of day for outdoor exercise, but I was a bit pressed for time. I was supposed to enter a race next week, and as I was still recovering from a mild case of the flu, I had taken out my bike and made a fifty-mile practice round in the hills to see if I was up for it. I was worn-out and a bit sore, but it felt good and my time was even better than I had hoped. I was confident that, if I ate well and hit the gym every day, I’d be back in shape for the race.

I parked my racing bike in the garage, took off my shoes and walked back to the house. As I entered the house, it appeared to be deserted. I called out to say I was home, but there was no response. It wasn’t that unusual, and it didn’t necessarily mean there was nobody home. My sister was probably in her room, talking on the phone or listening to her music, and who knows what my parents were up to. I was racking my brain trying to remember if mom had said anything about being away today or if she’d left any instructions for dinner. Maybe there was a memo from her on the fridge. As I walked into the kitchen, I was greeted by the smell of my mother’s famous lasagna cooking in the oven. There was no note, but at least I knew I wasn’t expected to do any cooking today.

I poured myself a large glass of Gatorade and then chased it down with a glass of water. A quick glance at the kitchen timer told me there were still thirty minutes before the lasagna was done, so there was ample time for me to grab a shower. I ran upstairs, pulling off my shirt as I went. The light was on in the bathroom, but the door was ajar. Without thinking, I pushed open the door and entered the bathroom. What I saw inside, stopped me dead in my tracks and made my jaw drop.

Right in front of me was my mother, sitting on the rim of the tub and calmly painting her toenails. She had a towel tied around her breasts, but it did little to protect her modesty. Because of the way she was sitting, with one foot on the floor and the other up on the rim, I was staring right between her legs. To my shock, I was being treated to a breathtaking view of my mother’s naked pussy. I could see all of its forbidden glory, from her immaculately shaven pubic mound to her puckered asshole, and just about everything in between.

There was no way mom could not have noticed me standing in the doorway, but she didn’t acknowledge my presence and kept applying red lacquer to each of her little toenails. She didn’t even close her legs or covered her pussy up in any way. The sight of her naked sex was incredibly alluring, and even though I was well aware this was my mother I was gawking at, I could not stop myself from looking.

I don’t know how long I was standing there; I had lost all track of time as I studied the intimate details of my mother’s sex. It was the first real naked pussy I had ever seen, and I thought it was the most intriguing, and in its own way, beautiful thing in the world. She had fat outer labia that were parted slightly, just enough to reveal the fleshy fold covering her clit and her wrinkly inner lips. The smaller inner lips protruded a little from the outer lips and had a soft coral shade that contrasted beautifully with the pale, milky skin that surrounded them.

The thing that struck me most was how perfectly smooth she was. There was not a single little hair on her mons or pussy, and not even the slightest trace of stubble. Either she had it professionally done, or she had shaved her pussy just prior to me barging in.

“What’s the matter, son?” mom suddenly asked. She had finished painting the nails of her left foot and was now looking at me, not in the least alarmed or angered by me ogling her. In fact, as she sat up, she opened her legs a little wider. The subtle, but calculated move exposed even more of her forbidden treasures. The chubby outer lips parted a little more and the dainty inner lips opened like a flower. I could now see the glossy pink inside of her vulva and all the delicate folds and ridges designed to give ultimate pleasure to an invading cock. With a bit of a shock I realized that my mother’s pussy was soaking wet, and it was not from the shower.

I hurriedly mumbled an apology and averted my gaze, ready to dash to my room, lock the door and jack off until my cock was raw, and my balls were dry.

“Go ahead, look at me.” she said softly but decisively.

I turned my head back and saw my mother was still sitting on the rim of the bath, now leaning back against the tiled wall. She had her hand on her hairless mound and was slowly rubbing her finger over the fleshy fold at the top of her pussy. I wasn’t sure if I could see her clit between her lips, but there definitely was a wrinkled opening where a cock would go. As she moved her fingers over her clit, the little hole opened and closed, like it was winking at me. It seemed so small, so ... tight.

Like her lips, the hole was slick with moisture. As if to illustrate exactly how aroused she was, a tiny bead of juice formed at the entry of her vagina. Like in slow motion I watched the droplet trickle between the pink folds and from there down to her asshole. With a bit of embarrassment, I realized I was imagining what it would feel like to rub the slick juice into her puckered-up asshole.

My cheeks were burning, and I stepped back, ready to flee before I embarrassed myself even more.

“Don’t go away so fast, Mark. Don’t you like looking at me?” Mom said as she continued to finger her pussy for me.

“No, of course not.” I stammered.

“That’s not a nice thing to say to a girl. Do you think I’m ugly?”

“No ... I didn’t mean it like that, mom.”

“So, you do like it?”

“I guess.” I whispered, my voice cracking.

She withdrew her hand and closed her legs. I was feeling both disappointed and relieved that the inappropriate peepshow had ended.

“That’s a little better ... You still need to learn a lot about women, son.”

I stammered another apology, not sure what to do or say.

Mom smiled at me with pity, and finally put her foot down on the ground. She got up, and for a moment I thought the awkward conversation was over, but then she reached for the knot that secured the towel around her breasts and gave it a little tug. The piece of cloth fell to the floor and now my mother was completely naked. Then she placed her right hand on her hip and transferred most of her weight onto that leg, while slightly bending the other at the knee. Posed like a model, she instinctively emphasized the glorious curves of her mature, feminine figure.

Once again, I was aware that this was my mother and that I really ought to avert my eyes, but I just had to keep looking, and admire her voluptuous body. She was cursed with the same alabaster skin as my sister. It was almost translucent pale and it forced them to stay in the shade at all times to avoid a severe sunburn, but god, did it look good naked. From her auburn hair to the freshly painted crimson toenails, I could not find a single imperfection.

I had always known my mother was a good-looking woman, but I never could have suspected she was so absolutely breathtaking. Posed like she was, her body seemed like it was made of the purest white marble, like a masterly sculpted statue of a beautiful goddess. Her breasts were perfectly round and remarkably firm and full for a woman in her late thirties and mother of three. The milky white globes were adorned by a pair of extremely kissable nipples with dimpled areolae in a reddish shade of pink that stood out beautifully against the creamy skin and matched the coral shade of her pussy lips. Looking down I noticed her stomach was still tight, despite her pregnancies. There was a slight definition of the abdominal muscles, but enough padding to give her a pleasing, womanly figure.

At the place where her long legs met, the soft curves of her lower abdomen flowed into the swelling of her pubic mound. Because of the way she was she was standing, I couldn’t see much of her pussy. Only the top of her cleft and part of the clitoral hood were visible, the dainty inner lips were completely hidden. Her closed lips gave her pussy a clean look that couldn’t be more different from the raw, aroused way she had displayed it earlier. Clean or raw, I loved it.

It suddenly occurred to me that I was taking way too much time gazing at my mother’s naked body and quickly looked up. She was looking into my eyes and I got the feeling she could read my every thought. I felt my cheeks blush.

“So, you ‘guess’ you like my pussy?” she asked, smiling again.

“No! ... I mean ... Well ... ehm ... You’re my mother ... and...” I stammered, struggling to think while my subconscious was still drinking in her nakedness.

She gave me a sly smile and said, “Let me tell you a little secret; all mothers have pussies.”

“I know, but...”

“Let me ask it differently. Do you want to fuck me?”

“No!” I gasped.

“Are you sure?”

“Yes!”

“Because your pants are telling me something quite different.”

I looked down and had to acknowledge the fact that my cock was erect, and very visibly so. In fact, instead of concealing my erection, the spandex cycling bottoms I wore only emphasized it. I wished I was wearing a sturdy pair of jeans instead of the tight bottoms, or at least still had my shirt on. Anything to cover up the obscene tent in my shorts.

“Sorry mom.”

“Don’t sweat it, it’s only natural. Besides, it is the most sincere compliment a handsome young man can pay a woman.”

“Err ... you’re welcome?”

Mom chuckled softly and turned her back to me. She placed her right foot on the rim of the tub and she began to paint the other set of nails. I knew she wouldn’t allow me to leave, so I stayed there and watched as she put on another show for me. It was obvious that painting her toenails was just an excuse to show off her body; she was deliberately flaunting her long, shapely legs and firm round ass. Glancing over her shoulder, she gave me another seductive smile and then bent over a little more and slightly tilted her hips. I felt my cock throb as this move exposed her asshole again, along with the lower part of her pussy.

The fat outer lips looked even more swollen than before. They were parted slightly, just enough to show off the coral pink folds between them. There definitely was a sheen of wetness on her lips and inner thighs, indicating her state of arousal.

After a painful minute of silence, mom spoke again. “I can feel your eyes on me. Are you imagining how good it would feel to push that stiff cock of yours deep into my wet, hot pussy?”

I now knew ‘no’ wasn’t the right answer. ‘Yes’ didn’t seem right either.

“I can’t do that, you’re my mother.”

“You can’t? Or just don’t dare to?”

I was completely lost for words, again feeling the urge to run away.

“There’s nothing wrong with a little fantasy, son ... But let me reveal another secret to you: Even mothers love to have their pussies fucked by a big, hard cock.”

“Not by their sons!”

“You’re probably right for most mothers, but ... You can never be sure, can you?”

“I...”

“Why don’t you just try me?” she said, arching her back, and pushing up her ass even more. She was clearly offering her pussy for me to fuck.

It was like something inside me snapped, and I stepped into the bathroom. Halfway the room I had freed my cock from its tightly stretched confines and with two steps more I was completely naked. My erect cock was standing up proudly, bigger, and harder than it had ever been. It was drooling precum and ready for action, eager to penetrate its very first pussy. With one more step, I was behind my mother, my cock in hand, the tip only an inch from her heated sex.

I think part of me was still expecting her to stop me, but as a virgin who was dying to experience his first fuck, I simply had to go for it. My cock made contact with the delicately soft wetness of my mother’s pussy and then I felt her velvet lips part and kiss the tip of my cock. As I slid the swollen head between her slick folds, not quite knowing what to do, my cock caught the mouth of my mother’s vagina and nestled itself against the tight, little hole.

My heart was pounding. I could hardly believe it; I was one thrust away from being inside a real pussy and forever ending my life as a virgin! As I pushed my hips forward, mom’s pussy opened up and let me in. It was unbelievable, just awesome. For a wonderful moment part of my cock was enveloped by my mother’s heavenly vagina. She was tight, but I slid in smoothly, helped by my precum and her own copious lubrication. I was only halfway in and the feeling of her pussy already surpassed even the best wet dream I ever had. In fact, it was feeling so good, I was already beginning to worry about cumming prematurely, when mom suddenly jumped up, turned around and slapped me in the face.

“Now what kind of girl do you think I am?” she hissed as she stepped back and covered her body with a towel. “Go to your room and think about what you just did.”

Just before I exited the bathroom she called for me again. She had covered most of her body with the towel again and almost looked decent. “Dinner is in 20 minutes.”

I retreated to my room, ashamed and utterly confused. I really thought mom wanted to have sex with me. The signs had been clear; she even said she wanted it. But then she didn’t and slapped me. And on top of that, the next moment she acted like nothing had happened, like she wasn’t angry at all.

My cock had rapidly deflated after my mother’s sudden and forceful rejection, but now that I was reliving the series of events that led up to me having my penis in my mother’s pussy, it was growing back to full hardness. The skin was still moist and sticky from her lubricating juices and I could actually see how far I had made it inside her.

Not even half my cock, just the first two and a half inches had penetrated my mother’s pussy, and for only a fraction of a second. I didn’t even know whether I was technically still a virgin or not. Not that it mattered, I could never tell anyone I sort of fucked my mother anyway. But the sensation of her slick, tight pussy had made a lasting imprint on my brain. I could still feel how smooth and hot she had been and how her muscles had embraced my shaft once I had pushed the bulbous head past her tight entrance. I longed to feel it again and could only imagine how incredible it would feel to be fully inside and slide in and out, truly fucking her and, oh god, flood her insides with sperm.

I wiped my finger through the gooey residue that coated the end of my penis. The juice was a bit like saliva, but thicker and more slippery. However, it was fast becoming less slick and more sticky as it was drying rapidly. More than ever, I wished I was limber enough to suck my own cock and be able to sample my mother’s female juices. But after years of trying, I had reluctantly learned to live with the fact that I couldn’t.

As I was studying the sticky coating, I heard mom shut the bathroom door and walk down the stairs. It reminded me that this whole adventure got started because I was going to take a shower before dinner, so I tucked my cock back in my shorts and nervously got back to the bathroom. I dreaded to return to the scene of the crime, but I really needed that shower. The light was off, but still I knocked and waited a full minute before I dared to enter. Even though I knew mom was in the kitchen downstairs, it was a relieve that there was no answer. I quickly took off my dirty gear and jumped under the shower. I soaped up my body and washed off the dried sweat and dust.

As I washed my lower abdomen and then my steel hard cock, I realized that there was no way it was ever going to soften unless I released some of the excess pressure my balls first. My soapy hand was no comparison to my mother’s velvety pussy, but it did the job. Literally within seconds, I was firing thick ropes of cum at the glass screen. Despite it being a much needed and incredibly satisfying orgasm, I knew one cum was not enough to keep my cock down. I kept pumping my fist until a second orgasm followed only minutes later.

The second time I came, my load was just as big and shot out with equal force as the first. My heart was pounding and my head was spinning, but my cock was at last deflating. I knew there was a lot more sperm left in my balls and I doubted if I would be able to keep my cock in its flaccid state for long when I had to face mom. Dinner was in less than ten minutes, so I had to take the risk. Besides, the water was beginning to cool and I had to get out the shower anyway. I quickly rinsed off the soap and shampoo, washed away all the incriminating globs of sperm that were oozing down the frosted glass and got out of the shower.

I quickly dried myself off and put on a fresh set of clothes. As I opened the hamper to drop in my sweat stained cycling outfit, I saw a red lace thong draped neatly on top of the dirty laundry. It was mom’s used underwear and she had obviously laid it there for me to find. I picked it up and caressed the delicate piece of fabric. The narrow gusset was soaked with mom’s slick juices. I rubbed my finger over the slippery fabric and inhaled my first whiff of pussy. I can’t really say it smelled nice, but I liked it. My heart was pounding, and my cock was swelling again. The scent alone was making me feel delirious with lust and I had to jack off again.

The third time it took me a little longer to finish and, not surprisingly, I was late for dinner. My parents and sister had already started eating when I came down the stairs. I apologized and sat down next to my older sister, opposite our mother. I thought it would be difficult to face mom, but she was still behaving as if nothing had happened and tried to do the same. Lost for conversation, I started shoveling food in my mouth. My sister was chattering almost continuously, so my silence didn’t attract any attention.

Of course, when I was sitting at the same table as my mother and had to look at that perfectly shaped body of hers, barely hidden inside her dress, another stubborn erection was inevitable. I had put on a pair of jeans that might be able to restrain and conceal any unwanted erections, but my cock and pants were struggling. I think I managed to keep my hardon hidden from my sister and father, but mom, she knew.

As soon as dinner was over, I excused myself and ran off to my room. My cock was so hard now, it was hurting like hell. I opened my fly and my cock almost burst free. I retrieved the red thong from under my pillow and deeply inhaled the aroma of the moist gusset. A few dozen strokes later, I was cumming into a tissue. I really had to fuck someone for real, and as soon as possible, or else I was likely to go insane from all the pent-up lust.

I went to bed early that night but couldn’t get any sleep. The feel of my mother’s soft pussy kissing and squeezing my cock was still too real, and for that matter, so was her hand on my face. Over and over I kept reliving the events, trying to make sense of it all. At some point, I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew was waking up from a dream. I remember that I was back in the bathroom with mom. We were both naked on the floor and she was on top of me, plunging that deliciously tight pussy up and down my cock. She was moaning and whimpering and kept telling me how much she loved to fuck her son’s big hard cock.

Even though it was just a dream, it was prime evidence of how much I needed to feel my mother’s pussy again. The only way for that to happen was to fuck her for real. For that, I needed help.

I couldn’t ask my sister, to whom I usually turned whenever I had girl related questions. She could always tell when I was lying, and she would kill me once she found out what I wanted to do to our mother. My friends wouldn’t be of much help either; they were as clueless about girls as I was. Still, they were my only choice. There was only one of my mates I trusted enough to ask for help. That friend was Chad.

I’d known Chad for almost my entire life. I knew most of his secrets and he knew most of mine. Even if he couldn’t help me, it might be therapeutic to tell him my story. My plan was to stay as close to the truth as possible without revealing it was my mother who I sort of fucked.

The next day I managed to get to him alone and I related my story. I concocted a story about me sleeping over at a friend’s house and having an accidental encounter with this friend’s naked sister, who then lured me into her bedroom and spread her legs for me. In my story the sister then told me how much she loved to fuck and that I should try it with her. I told him that I got in bed with her and between her legs, but that when I pushed my cock inside her, she slapped me in the face and told me to get out of her room.

Chad’s reaction was not quite what I expected.

“You’d better not be talking about MY sister.” he hissed, his eyes flashing with anger and his body tensing up as if he was ready to punch me in the face.

I quickly reassured him, surprised by this unexpected burst of hostility. “No man, of course not. I can’t say who it is, but she is older than me.”

“I am older than you.” he said, hinting at the fact that his twin sister would also be older than me.

“No, I mean like a LOT older.”

He looked at me for a while, searching for evidence of me planning to get inside his sister’s pants. There was a fierce anger burning in his eyes, but it faded quickly as he apparently found no sign of me wanting to defile his sister.

“Okay then. Because if you were, I’d have to kill you.”

“Yeah right.”

Again, I saw a flash of anger in his eyes. For a moment I feared he wasn’t joking and might actually hurt me.

“I swear. Honestly, it’s not her. Relax.”

“Okay.”

“Right.”

He sat down and sipped from his glass of coke. He was thinking for a moment, mulling over the story I told him.

“So, this girl came to you naked and just asked you for sex?” he asked matter-of-factly. If he had any doubts about the truthfulness of my account, he didn’t show it.

“Not exactly, I walked in on her. Accidentally.”

“Naked?”

“She, not me.”

“And then she asked you to fuck her?”

“I couldn’t believe it either.”

“So, did you?”

“Of course. Didn’t get far though.”

“Because that’s when she slapped you?”

“Yes. Quite hard too.”

“Wimp.”

I punched him in the shoulder. A little too hard, but he deserved it.

“Chill, dude, just kidding! Anyway, do you want to know what you did wrong?”

I sat down again and waited for him to enlighten me.

“Do you remember my dad’s magazines?”

Of course, I remembered them. We were mere boys when Chad discovered his father’s hidden collection of erotic magazines. A three feet high pile of the finest smut ever created before the invention the internet. Not only were there lots of old playboys, but also European magazines that showed absolutely every detail of the female body and all the nastiest kinds of sex imaginable. Over the years, my friend had made a small fortune lending the dirty mags to our mates in school, but I could borrow them all for free. I studied them all, multiple times. It was great jack-off material, but I just couldn’t fathom how a stack of dirty magazines was going to help me get into my mother’s panties.

“Yeah, why?”

“Haven’t you learned anything from the letters and articles?”

“To be honest, I never really paid much attention to any of the ... eh ... articles.”

“That’s exactly what I mean. In case you hadn’t noticed, girls are more than tits and pussy.”

“I know that! I’m not an idiot.”

“You have to chat them up first, you know, get them horny.”

“Believe me, she was horny. Dripping wet pussy, hard nipples, everything. She was horny.”

“Okay, but did you kiss her?”

“No.” I said. It hadn’t even occurred to me to do that.

“Did you feel her up? Touch her or play with her boobs?”

“No...” I repeated a little insecure.

“Did you kiss her pussy or make her cum?”

“ ... no...” I whispered, beginning to feel like an idiot.

“You didn’t even finger her?”

I shook my head, reluctant to admit I hadn’t done that either.

“Are you beginning to see a pattern here?”

I nodded sheepishly.

“So, you practically raped this girl and you think it’s strange you got slapped in the face?”

“It ... It wasn’t like that...” I stammered “She really wanted it.”

“That’s what all rapists say.” he joked.

I punched him again and he conceded, laughing.

“Do you know what you did wrong?” he asked after a minute.

“I guess.”

“Remember to do those things first. Don’t try to fuck her like an oversexed virgin.”

“Who are you calling an oversexed virgin?” I scowled.

“Will you see her again?”

“Of cou ... eh ... I mean yes, I think so.”

“If you get another chance, remember to do all those things and you’ll get to fuck her for sure.”

“For sure?”

“If there’s any truth in all those magazines, it’ll work. I promise.”


Two days later, I had another chance. It was a Saturday afternoon and mom had just returned from playing tennis with her friends. Like the first time, my dad and sister were out, and mom was in the bathroom. I knew she had been in there for over half an hour now. For the last five minutes I had been pacing back and forth in front of the door, gathering the courage to push it open. The words of my friend resonated in my mind, but every time I had myself almost convinced, I felt mom’s hand slapping my face, and my resolve to enter the bathroom waned. Finally, I decided to go ahead, took a deep breath and pushed open the door.

“Well, that took you long enough.” mom said, looking up.

She was sitting on the rim of the tub, just like last time, and like before, she had one foot raised in front of her and the other on the floor, her beautiful pussy once more completely exposed. The only difference this time was that, instead of lacquering her toenails, she now was shaving her long legs. Also, there was no towel hiding those gorgeous firm breasts.

“Huh?” I asked eloquently.

“I was expecting you.”

I guess my return was a bit predictable, inevitable even. Offer a virgin teenaged boy the faintest possibility of sex, and he’s bound to grab that chance with both hands.

Her forwardness was intimidating, and I almost regretted opening that door.

“Please, if you want to come inside ... close the door. You do want to ... come ... inside, don’t you?”

I obeyed, too embarrassed to react to her obvious double entendre.

“Did you want to say something?” she said, smiling mischievously and at the same time subtly spreading her legs a little more. The hairless outer lips parted and again I was treated to a view of the beautiful coral pink interior of my mother’s vulva. There was no need for that move, other than her wanting to expose herself to me. It both scared me and made me want to fuck her even more.

I took a deep breath and walked up to her. “I eh, I wanted to try ... you...”

Mom looked at me for a second and chuckled.

“You wanted to try me?”

“Yes ... please, mom?”

“Sure, baby.” she laughed.

I knew she meant well, but the way mom was laughing only made me feel even smaller and more insecure than I already was. Nevertheless, I took her hand, and pulled her onto her feet. Taking the biggest gamble of my life, I pulled my mother in my arms and kissed her right on her mouth. When my lips touched mom’s, I half expected her to slap my face again, but she didn’t. It gave me just enough courage to open my mouth a little and lick her lips with my tongue. Almost immediately mom opened her mouth and let her tongue snake out to play with mine. I was surprised to learn that my mother was such a great kisser. I had kissed a few girls before, but never had it been as intensely erotic as this. The fact that this time I was holding a stark-naked woman in my arms, might have helped too.

I was so absorbed by the kiss, it was only after some time that I remembered there were other things mentioned in the magazines, things I had to do as well before I could make another attempt at penetration. Following Chad’s instructions, I wrapped my arms around my mother’s waist and pulled her firmly against me. Moving with me, she pressed her naked breasts against my chest and slowly humped my leg with her hot pussy. While our tongues continued to play, I moved my hands further down her back. They were trembling as I moved past the small of her waist and towards the flare of her hips. Then, as I still didn’t get slapped, I moved even lower and reached the forbidden territory of my mother’s bare ass. I excitedly grabbed one round cheek, then moved across the gap and felt the other. She moaned softly into my mouth and adjusted her stance, so her pussy was now rubbing directly on my erection. I was beginning to believe things might actually going to end well this time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.