Rape of an Indian Milf - Cover

Rape of an Indian Milf

Copyright© 2021 by Hwl

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A married milf from India succumbed to rape

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Double Penetration  

Ever since what had happened to herself, Mrs Uma Vanitha Devi now had taken extra precautions. Her husband had added extra security wherever she went, and all the digital locks in her office and house had been changed.

Muthu, who had “unwillingly” pumped his seed into his boss’ pussy, was tasked as her full time assistant. He won the trust of the couple who assumed he was her saviour.

Of course, this worked well, very well in fact, for Muthu. He could see the 42 year old Mrs Vani all day long, prancing in her tight saree and sometimes wearing western business suits in the office and in the courtroom too, where she fought very well as a criminal lawyer.

Muthu, who was already a well paid employee of the legal firm that Mrs Vani was running, was masturbating one day in his home thinking about his boss.

“Ah ... Mrs Vani, my cock is now embedded deep in your pussy, ahh...” he moaned in the privacy of his own room. What he would do just to fuck his boss again, he thought.

Just then, his phone rang. It was one of his two friends, Gopal. Dev and Gopal were never caught for taking turns raping Mrs Vani, as there was no way to identify them. As such, they still roamed free as thugs in Mumbai’s slums. Police reports were made but without much success and the couple just gave up.

“Hey buddy, what’s up? Heard you are a full time assistant to that slut now, huh?” Gopal said.

“Gopal, look man, the rape attack didn’t go as plan. It was not supposed to be that way!”

After a chuckle, Gopal replied, “Dei ... but you liked it, don’t you Muthu boy. I’m sure you like it when your body was hard pressed against that sexy milf boss of yours.”

Before Muthu could reply, Gopal continued, “Look, me and Dev has a plan for all 3 of us to fuck your boss again. Have you heard of aphrodisiac?”

Muthu had heard of it before. He knew it was a substance to increase a person’s sexual libido.

“Yes,” he replied, wanting to know more.

“Well, me and Dev have something a good amount of it just for her. Of course, she won’t be dying to have sex with us afterwards, but hey, just bring her on and we’ll take care of the rest.”

Muthu was not only worried that the plan might backfire, but he had grown fond of his boss and didn’t like the fact his friends would fuck her again.

“No, no more Gopal. You both already had your fun with her, no more,” Muthu firmly said.

He could hear Gopal saying “what the fu...” before he ended the call abruptly, and continuing his masturbation session in front of a photo of his boss.

That night, he couldn’t sleep. His cock was raging hard again, thinking of the milf who was voted the hottest milf in India in porn sites. There was no way he could fuck her willingly, and he would certainly get caught if he forced her and will spend the rest of his life in India’s worst prisons.

He googled aphrodisiac, and the different types of it that were available over the counter. It seemed a viable option, he thought. He mustered the courage to call Gopal again.

“Dei ... I knew you would call back,” were Gopal’s first words when he picked up.

“OK ... tell me what’s the plan,” Muthu asked quietly.


The next day, Muthu met Mrs Vani in her huge office, the same office the innocent wife was raped by Dev and Gopal a month ago.

“Morning boss,” Muthu greeted her, while standing before her large oak table.

“Yes Muthu? I’m a little busy but go on,” she sighed, without even looking up. Her eyes were glued on her computer, fingers typing away. I wouldn’t even consider this boy to be my assistant had my husband not asked him to be one, she thought to herself.

Muthu followed everything according to plan. The plan that was panned out by his naughty friends the night before.

Stammering a little, Muthu explained, “There’s a rape case of a teenage girl, where the culprit is actually her cousin. This criminal had already been arrested, and now she wants to press charges.”

Mrs Vani immediately stopped typing on her computer and peered at Muthu over her thick reading glasses. With a stern voice coming out of her red lipstick painted lips, she said, “When did this incident happened, Muthu? And why wasn’t I informed earlier? What do I pay your salary for?”

This reaction alone from the strict lawyer would make anyone tremble in fear and cower in a corner. But Muthu, being her assistant, calmly replied, “Just this morning, boss. She wants us to meet her at her home, about an hour’s drive from here.”

“Well, what are we waiting for then? You know I would love to banish another rapist scum from our city for life. Makes Mumbai a little safer for women, doesn’t it,” Mrs Vani said.

“Meet me downstairs in 30 minutes, and drive up my car to the lobby,” she continued, handing over her car keys to Muthu.

About an hour later, Muthu was driving her black Bentley across Mumbai, passing by beautiful skyscrapers. They finally came to a rural area, surrounded by lush green forest.

“You sure you got the address right, Muthu?” Mrs Vani asked, a little concerned. She was dressed in a body hugging orange saree that did little to conceal her curvy body. Lost of flesh were exposed, including her belly button, and her massive boobs were squashed by the thin fabric of the saree that was wrapped tight around her chest.

The fact that the saree was wound tightly around her body only made it worse for her as her boobs were protruding even more, almost touching the dashboard when she sat in her car. Muthu could sense that his sexy boss became increasingly uncomfortable as she wished she had wore something with more modest to office that day.

Just the way I like it, Muthu smiled to himself.

They came to a stop in front of a few straw huts. A few locals came out and they gawked at the sexy city milf coming out from the expensive Bentley.

Muthu guided her to the hut that Gopal had told him about, and knocked on the door. Mrs Vani was panting after the walk up to the hut, as her massive boobs caused her difficulty to walk far. As planned, a young girl about 19 years of age opened the door.

“Er, excuse me, I’m Mrs Vanitha Devi, and I believe you know my associate here, Muthu. I heard about your unfortunate experience and I am here to help. May I come in?” Mrs Vani who was already perspiring, said through her surgical mask.

“Yes,” the girl said, looking at Mrs Vani with prying eyes, and ushering them in. Unknown to Mrs Vani, she was a friend of Gopal And Dev too, and she was also a full blooded lesbian.

“Both of you, please take a seat. I’m Shanti. You may take off your mask, Ma’am.”

Mrs Vani removed her wet and sticky surgical mask from her mouth, revealing her sexy pouty Indian curry lips. Muthu thought he saw Shanti biting her own lips while looking at the gorgeous milf.

Oh my, if only my boss knows what’s going to happen her, he gleefully told himself.

“Thank you Shanti. Do you live alone? Where are your parents?” Mrs Vani innocently asked.

“They will be home in awhile, Mrs Vanitha De-”.

Mrs Vani quickly chipped in. “Just call me Vani.”

“Ok, uh ... Vani, let me get you both a glass of chai. Wait here,” Shanti said, and hurried to the kitchen.

Mrs Vani had no idea that the chai, or indian spice tea that she was about to drink, will be laced with aphrodisiac. The plan was already made known to Muthu so his boss would be the only one to have it.

They both looked around the interior of the house. It was small, and looked dilapidated. Mrs Vani couldn’t believe anyone would be able to live in such a place. She was about to asks Shanti when her parents would be home when Shanti came back with the tea set.

As Shanti poured the warm laced tea into the teacup, Mrs Vani said in a sympathetic tone, “I am terribly sorry about what happened to you, Shanti. Believe me, I know how you feel.”

Of course you do, thought Muthu. And you will experience it even more later, he chuckled quietly.

Mrs Vani took a sip of the tea. She then touched Shanti’s shoulders lightly, as if wanting to console her. Looking into Shanti’s eyes, she continued, “I am a rape victim too, just like you. Thankfully my husband was supportive of me. Believe me, I would ensure your rapist gets what he deserves.”

Mrs Vani took yet another sip. “You know, Shanti, you could trust me. Our legal firm is one of the best in India, and with my expertise, you don’t have to worry about ever meeting him again outside. Oh by the way, your chai here is delicious.”

Muthu made sure he didn’t drank any of it. He saw the India’s hottest milf innocently took sip after sip of the Indian laced tea. He made an eye contact with Shanti, and both smiled knowingly.

“You know, I’ve never tasted chai this good. What secret ingredient have you put in it,” Mrs Vani joked, while she took a tissue and dabbed her cheeks. She was getting sweaty, and fanned herself with her file. The aphrodisiac was starting to take effect.

With a wink toward Muthu, Shanti replied, “It’s a homemade secret recipe, Madam Vani.”

“Oh you don’t have to call me Madam, haha. And if I may continue, our firm easily handled dozens of cases like yours every month. You do know, what happened to you wasn’t your fault at all, dear,” Mrs Vani placed her hand on Shanti’s. “Phew, it’s quite warm in here.”

“Have some more of the chai,” Shanti said, and the naive mother of two immediately complied. She drank the whole teacup, before Shanti refilled it once more.

Mrs Vani politely declined but Shanti insisted. “You must be thirsty. Don’t be shy,” Shanti’s acting was convincing.

“I know and I’m sorry, of course I’ll drink it dear,” Mrs Vani said, not wanting to hurt Shanti’s feelings.

She shifted her position slightly and crossed her legs. The saree looked as if it would get torn soon, trying to contain the milf’s jugs. Muthu swore he could see her nipples, which seemed to be fully erected now, thanks to the aphrodisiac.

She sipped more of the tea into her mouth, dutifully finishing her second cup. She suddenly longed for her husband, and told herself to make love to him once she got back home later.

Shanti almost immediately refilled the teacup again.

“Oh thank you Shanti but my tummy surely is getting bloated with tea soon,” she nervously laughed.

“Don’t worry Vani, your body is perfect,” Shanti naughtily replied, causing the older lady to blush. She was struggling to continue her talk.

“As you know, I have, uh, more than 20 years experience in the legal field, and,” her voice trailed off in mid sentence.

“Are you okay, boss?” Muthu asked.

“I’m sorry, I’m feeling kind of funny,” Mrs Vani commented. She felt a tingling sensation in her pussy, and she was aware her panties was now soaking wet. Oh God, she thought. What is happening to my body?

The girl knew she got the lady lawyer trapped now, right where she wanted.

“Don’t be sorry. Do have some more tea,” Shanti said.

“I don’t think I can drink it anymore dear.” She seemed to be begging the girl.

“Oh don’t be silly. Here, I’ll hold the cup for you,” Shanti literally pushed the teacup right to Mrs Vani’s lips. Some of the tea dripped from her chin and onto her expensive saree. The 42 year old milf, who was already intoxicated by then, sipped it again until the whole teacup was empty for the third time.

Mrs Vani laid back on her chair, eyes looking at the ceiling and panting heavily. Her massive boobs, with the shape of her pointed nipples clearly visible now, seemed even larger as her chest was heaving when she panted.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.