Brotherly Domination - Cover

Brotherly Domination

by Regina Venus

Copyright© 2021 by Regina Venus

BDSM Sex Story: Hunter & Harrison explore some light bond and a kinky domination fetish.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Ma   Consensual   Gay   Fiction   Vignettes   Incest   Brother   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   White Male   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Massage   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

A passionate story between Hunter & Harrison from the point of view of Hunter.

It was a hot August night and I had just finished cleaning the upstairs of the house as Harrison done yard work. Mamaw and Papaw were off visiting our Uncle, Henry. Harrison walked in the house and was standing in the foyer when I noticed him. Not wanting to make a sound, I stood by the door frame just near the stairs leading to the foyer.

Harrison had his shirt off with sweat covering his body. His chest was shining with sweat as he took his pants off, now only wearing his socks and underwear. I could feel my cock getting hard watching my brother undress his sweaty body. He took his boxers off as his cock now swung freely. My eyes couldn’t leave his cock and I then felt like I was being watched. I rushed my gaze from his cock to meet his gaze.

“Really, spying on me?” Harrison asked me.

“Fuck yeah, I am getting hard watching you.” I replied as I walked down the stairs.

“I can see,” he said as he noticed my cock pressing against my blue jeans.

I kept looking up and down his body and it was clear, I needed him now. I leaped at him and began to kiss him, acting almost like a virgin. Harrison stepped back with me in a bit of shock, but accepted the kiss pulled me closer. I could feel the warmth from the outside sun on his body and smell the fresh cut grass. He smelled everything like a man and it made my cock bend in my pants.

“Fuck ... I need that cock now.”

I grabbed Harrison and went upstairs to our room. He began to laugh a bit as I fumbled with my clothes.

“Don’t judge me.”

“I’m not.” He said, still laughing.

I pulled my boxers off as my cock finally felt the full relief and Harrison approached me. He grabbed my cock and kissed me and I ran my hands down his sweaty body.

“Follow me,” I spoke seductively as I lead him over to the bathroom.

We walked towards the shower as I turned it on and he stepped into the shower. He reached out his hand to me as we got into the shower. Harrison took the sponge and got it wet as I put soap on it. I took the sponge.

“Turn around,” I asked.

Harrison turned around and I began to clean his back. The soap rushed down his back as I ran the sponge up and down his back. He turned around and faced me as I began to lather his body more in soap from the sponge. Working my hands down to his hard cock, the soap ran down his body giving me enough to massage his cock and balls with soap.

Harrison let out a soft moan as I squeezed my hand around his cock. He took my hand and kissed me as he grabbed the sponge and began running the sponge under the water. He added more soap and began to clean my body. The feeling of pressure from him as his hand met my cock made me feel like my cock and balls were about to explode. It felt like torture, but I wanted more.

I reached for the showerhead and pulled it in our direction, the warm water rushing over our bodies. The soap poured down from our bodies as I felt Harrison’s cock press against my ass, the head of his cock pushed just barely between my cheeks. He led me out of the shower, now taking control. I was hoping he would as I needed the domination. We dried off and walked into the bedroom where he instructed me to sit down.

As I sat there, Harrison put a blindfold over my eyes. “Kinky,” I replied to the situation. He said nothing as I sat there and waited. I could hear what sounded like the clattering of something metal. Then in what felt like forever, he spoke, “Stand.” I stood up and asked him, “Are we doing the BDSM thing?”

My question was answered with the flick of a whip on my ass. The pain sent a chill up my spine as it both shocked me and turned me on. He pushed me forward on the bed, pulling my ass out and angling me upwards. I then felt the paddle hit my ass with enough force to move me forward a tad. It hurt and felt amazing at the same time.

My cock like it was throbbing harder with each hit from the paddle. “Your cock is oozing precum.” Harrison said as I let out a moan from the spanking. I felt his mouth around the head of my cock as he began sucking the head of my cock like a nipple. It felt like he was sucking the precum out of me. If he kept it up, it might be more than just that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.