Melanie's Tale - Cover

Melanie's Tale

by johnnie666666

Copyright© 2021 by johnnie666666

Fiction Sex Story: Melanie's husband doesn't fuck her enough. She tries masturbation but finds satisfaction when her dog licks her. She is fucked by the dog but her husband finds out and begins a long programme of punishment and humiliation.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humiliation   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

How it all started

Melanie waved her husband goodbye from the kitchen window. It was more than a week since she had been fucked! God she was horny. She was frustrated too because earlier he had got out of bed and straight into the shower, leaving her lying in bed realising that she was yet again not going to be fucked before he left for work.

He had not fucked her the night before either. She was ready and waiting for him to lean over and touch her. He only had to touch her and she was on fire, ready for him and his big cock.

When she stepped out of the shower and began toweling off, she had an overwhelming desire to pull her cunt lips, maybe even insert a finger into her cunt, just to take the edge off her desire.

She did not though. She pulled on a pair of white cotton knickers a white bra and beige dress. The dress had buttons down to the waistline. She fastened the buttons so that she showed off quite a lot of cleavage.

He sat in the kitchen and drank coffee and ate toast. Melanie wanted to scream at him FUCK ME NOW! Melanie kept that under control and just watched as he left for work.

Melanie had to put thoughts of his cock out of her mind or she would not get anything done today.

Melanie washed up the breakfast things instead of loading the dishwasher. She needed something to take her mind off constantly thinking of sex.

It seemed to her that she wanted it, no needed it, more and more. It also seemed to her that she gets less and less of it!

Breakfast dishes finished Melanie walked around the house looking for another distraction. Melanie noticed their dog Rex, a large Rhodesian Ridgeback, patiently waiting for her to feed him. Melanie went over and crouched down and petted him, telling him what a good boy he is. Melanie found his bowl and a packet of raw chicken mince in the fridge and mashed it up and put it down for him.

Melanie left him in the kitchen and made her way into the lounge. She fluffed up the cushions on the sofa where they had sat last night.

She plonked herself down on the sofa. Melanie could not ignore it any longer, her cunt was demanding attention. Melanie never really enjoyed masturbating much but in her present state it just had to be done.

She pulled her dress up to her waist and spread her legs. There was already a wet spot on her white cotton knickers. Melanie gently touched her clitoris hood and groaned as she felt it harden straight away.

Melanie stroked herself through her knickers pushing the material into her soaking wet cunt as she moved her fingers up and down her slit.

Her left hand went up to her breast. Her nipple was rock solid and pushing through her bra. Melanie moved her hand to the other breast going inside the dress and inside her bra. She rubbed her hand across her nipple and felt the shock of pleasure pulse into her cunt.

She laid back on the sofa. She was getting angry that she was not feeling an orgasm starting.

Melanie stood up and grabbed the waistline of her knickers and pulled them down and kicked them off her ankles. She undid all the buttons of her dress to her waist and lifted her 40E tits out of the bra cups so she could see her nipples. She dipped a finger inside her vagina and stroked the wetness across her clitoris. She had her legs wide open and the hem of her dress pulled up to her waist as she leant back and closed her eyes, cupping a breast at the same time as squeezing a nipple. Melanie was dreaming of him, standing naked in front of her, his big cock bouncing. Then kneeling and putting his tongue on her cunt to lick her.

It felt strange though. She opened her eyes and looked down to see it was the dog licking her cunt. The dog’s licking had coincided with her daydreaming about her husband.

She went to push him away just as his tongue slid into her vagina and travelled up to lick her clitoris. Melanie gasped. It felt so good! So much better than masturbating. She closed her eyes and put both hands on her tits and enjoyed the dog’s attention.

It was so good. She wanted more. Melanie lifted her knees and put her arms under her legs so that her knees were in the crook of her elbows. She pulled them up and apart giving the dog better access to her cunt.

His tongue was licking upwards from her arse, through her labia and onto her clitoris. Melanie kept her eyes closed and enjoyed the sensation. The dog was diligent, he did not stop licking for one second.

Then Melanie could feel the orgasm building inside her. Her clitoris was throbbing with pleasure and an orgasm burst out of her. She had to stop the dog licking now as her clitoris immediately became super sensitive.

She sat up and grabbed the dog by his head, pushing him away from her cunt but petting him all the time, telling him what a good boy he is.

That was when Melanie noticed his penis, red and solid under his belly. It was dripping onto the carpet. She slid off the sofa and put her hand on the end of his penis to catch the drips. Melanie was mesmerised. He had been good to her and she felt the need to return the compliment.

Melanie got back on the sofa and pulled the dog up so his front paws were either side of her hips. In this position Melanie could reach his penis and began to stroke it. The drips were now dropping onto her dress. She stroked it more before wrapping her hand around it and properly wanking him.

The dog was getting excited and began to thrust his loins against her hand. She reached down with her other hand and began to grip his big cock where it seemed to be growing and stroke his balls as Melanie let him fuck her hand with his big cock. It seemed to her that he was cumming the whole time.

His real orgasm though, when it came, gushed out of the end of his cock and spurted all over the front of her dress, her chest where the dress was open, her bra and her big tits were now drenched in doggy spunk.

He produced an enormous amount of spunk she and used a dry part of her dress to wipe it off her skin as the dog went across the room, sat down and started to lick his cock clean.

The orgasm, then wanking the dog and seeing his spunk smother the front of her dress and tits left her a bit breathless but still excited. Melanie stood up and dropped the unbuttoned dress off her shoulders, she unhooked the bra and picked up the dress as well as her knickers and walked into the kitchen where she threw them, and her sticky bra, into the washing machine. She switched it on and stood watching the cycle begin.

Walking back into the lounge where the dog was lying down, but clearly not asleep Melanie stood and watched him. His nose was twitching while her own nose was very aware of her own smell that was emanating from her nether regions.

Melanie was still very horny, even after having a massive clitoral orgasm only a few minutes ago. Still naked she stood in the middle of the room and opened her legs, immediately noticing that the smell of sex increased. The dog noticed too. He stood up and stretched, his nose sniffing he walked towards her.

Melanie stood still, hands clasped behind her back and rocked her pelvis, so her pubic mound was closer to the dog’s nose. He took the bait and began to tentatively lick her cunt.

Immediately aroused the woman dropped to her knees and opened them wide, pushing her tits into the carpet to raise her arse as high as possible – giving the dog total access to her vagina and anus. In this position the rough tongue began licking at the clitoris, then spread her labia before partially entering her anus.

Her clit was soon erect and her nipples hard. She moved her hands under her breasts and squeezed her nipples until she gasped. The feeling of the tongue on her cunt was even better than when she had laid on the sofa with her legs spread. As Melanie felt her orgasm approaching she looked between her thighs and saw that his red penis was almost fully out of its sheath. Her mind went back to his cumming on her as the orgasm hit her. Melanie screamed as the pulsing orgasm worked its way from her cunt to her nipples. The sensitive clit caused her to roll over onto her back and close her legs.

Melanie called the dog to her. It stood next to her head, the big red cock bouncing with desire. She put her hand out and stroked it. The pre-cum was starting to drip, but this time instead of putting her hand under it she put her mouth under it. She liked the taste much more than the taste of her husband’s spunk.

Somehow, Melanie raised herself onto one elbow and took his penis in her mouth and started to suck. The dog’s reaction was to try to fuck her mouth so she had to use her other hand to keep him still so she could continue to suck and lick his big cock. He too had only ejaculated an hour or so ago but when he spunked he totally filled her mouth. Melanie had to swallow quickly to stop it running out of her mouth onto the carpet, moving her body under him to take any overflowing spunk on her chest.

The dog went back to lay down and lick his cock. She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. Once it was hot, she stepped in, making sure not to wet her hair too much, just concentrating on the sticky bits on her chest, her stomach and between her legs. Once she had toweled off, Melanie went back into the lounge, still naked, and laid herself long ways on the sofa and watched the dog in his pretend sleep.

Melanie could not believe that she was feeling horny again already! Her husband had totally failed to take advantage of her constant horniness. She spread her thighs and bent her knees, putting the soles of her feet together. Her arousal reached her nose again and she gently stroked her cunt lips, venturing a single finger into her vagina as a tease. Her cunt was soaking wet and a thought came to her horny, dirty mind. Could she encourage the dog to fuck her?

Melanie was not even sure if the dog could get it up so soon, but she slid off the sofa and crawled over to him and started to rub his sheath. The pink end of his penis soon appeared so Melanie supplemented his arousal with her mouth while rubbing her cunt and spreading her wetness around her labia.

So far, so good. Melanie had a mouth full of a rock-hard red penis and began to think about how she could move this on to intercourse. Pulling the dog to his feet she presented him with her arse. He sniffed around and licked a bit but did not seem to be bothered to mount her. So, Melanie turned and grabbed his penis with one hand and then cocked her leg over her arm so that she had his cock in her hand and her legs wide open. Dropping to her shoulders to free her other hand Melanie spread her labia and pulled the dog’s penis towards her soaking wet cunt. The dog was sort of getting the idea now and was prodding with his penis but not getting close to her cunt, but he was dripping an enormous amount of hot pre-cum. Once, he almost penetrated her anus, but Melanie held on and slightly lowered the tip of his cock and pulled it into her vagina. Thinking it was starting she let go and the dog wandered away. This went on for another ten minutes or so before Melanie finally managed to get enough of his cock inside her for him to realise that she was his bitch and began to fuck her.

Melanie could not believe how fast he could fuck, and all the time it seemed that his penis was getting bigger and longer. The feeling of the tip of his penis pushing into her cervix brought her first orgasm. His huge ball sac smacking her erect clitoris produced another orgasm. Melanie grunted with pleasure. A penetrative orgasm and a clitoral orgasm within a few minutes! Melanie had never experienced that when having sex with her husband. The dog had so much energy and continued to fuck his bitch for the best part of twenty minutes. She had another orgasm in that time. She felt his penis and his knot (She understood the role of the knot much later) growing bigger as he started to fill her womb with his seed. It was so hot! She had never had sperm inside her that was as hot as this. She imagined it was surrounding her ovaries as her whole cunt reacted to the heat, and the volume of spunk he was pumping into her. Melanie did not want it to stop. It felt so good she wanted him to keep cumming deep inside her. He was done now though, and his movements had virtually stopped. Melanie was there on her knees with the dog embedded into her cunt for a good twenty minutes.

Gradually his penis started to shrink, and the dog turned his back on her so they were arse to arse as the dog pulled and pulled to get away. Fortunately, Melanie had her hand ready when he finally escaped the tightness of her vagina and she began to feel his spunk starting to run out of her. Melanie clamped her hand tightly over her vagina and stood and rushed to the toilet where she was amazed how much sperm was running out of her cunt.

Still panting from the whole experience, Melanie wondered whether her sex life would ever be the same again. If her husband did not want to give her what she needed Melanie now had an alternative and very attentive lover that certainly would give her what Melanie needed. Back in the shower Melanie thoroughly washed herself, even taking the spray head off the shower hose to douche inside her vagina to make sure there was no doggy spunk there for her husband to find, if indeed he would want to fuck her.

The beginning of the end to her sexual frustration.

Still basking in the afterglow of great sex Melanie rummaged through her wardrobe and found a loose cotton shirt dress. Deciding against underwear Melanie put it on, leaving the bottom buttons undone almost to her crotch and the top buttons undone to show off her impressive cleavage. Melanie had an urgent need to know whether it was only her husband that did not find her attractive anymore.

Picking up her purse and house key she walked out of the house around to the café on the corner where she ordered a flat white coffee and a pastry. Still feeling the flush of sex, Melanie imagined that everyone in the café would realise that Melanie had wanked her dog, given him a blowjob and had then been fucked by him! Her cunt lips were so swollen that Melanie could not keep her knees together comfortably and soon gave up. That was nice for the waiter that brought out her order who had a nice view of puffy lips and a bit of her hairy pussy. What with that and her impressive decolletage Melanie was making his day. He made a point of walking past her a lot as Melanie finished her coffee and pastry. Looking around the pavement café Melanie noticed that her naked cunt and virtually exposed tits was being appreciated by many men, and a few women, sitting outside the café. Melanie paid the bill and went home.

For the rest of the afternoon, she kept herself busy doing little jobs around the house, and hanging up to dry, the dress, bra and knickers that she had on that morning.

Melanie turned the TV on, knowing that her husband was unlikely to be home before 7pm. Melanie pottered around the kitchen preparing dinner and trying to keep her mind off sex. However, she did remain clothed in that dress that so many people had admired at the café.

When he did come home, Melanie wanted to rush into his arms and tell him what she had done that day. Of course, she did not. Instead, she made them both cocktails and asked about his day like a good wife would, not like a horny dog fucker would. He barely glanced as Melanie gradually exposed herself to him showing her naked engorged cunt lips.

The evening was, as usual, uneventful as they just ate dinner and watched TV until bedtime. By the time Melanie was ready for bed she was horny again and hoped that he would not turn his back on her again. Melanie wore her shortest sexiest silk nightdress and walked to his side of their bed and leant down and kissed him passionately while pushing her hand down inside the bedclothes to find his cock. She was so relieved that he did not push her away that she pulled back the covers so Melanie could marvel at his impressively big cock that was twitching as he lay on his back and let her kiss and fondle him.

Melanie left the bedside lights on as she pulled the nightdress over her head and threw it on the floor. Melanie climbed onto the bed and straddled his thighs. Melanie kissed him some more as she felt his cock harden. Then she slid down the bed and took his cock deep inside her mouth and gently teased his bell end with swirls of her tongue. He grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up so she could insert his cock into her vagina. He laid there and let her do all the work. He pulled her nipples and squeezed them as Melanie bounced up and down on his rigid cock. He stopped her and held her still as his penis pumped his seed deep inside her. She lifted herself up and kissed him again before sliding down the bed to suck his cock clean. Then she got out of the bed and went to sit on the toilet to let his spunk dribble out of her.

Melanie did not bother with the sexy nightdress she just walked around to her side of the bed and got in. Melanie had not noticed the scratch marks on her hips and lower back, but her husband did, although he said nothing. He went to sleep.

Melanie woke as she heard him in the shower. No early morning sex today she thought. At least not until she was on her own with the dog! Melanie got out of bed, found the sexy nightdress and put it on as she walked to the kitchen to put the coffee on. He came in fully dressed and ready for work. He patted her nearly bare bottom and sat at the table to stir milk into his coffee.

Soon he kissed her goodbye and gently squeezed a nipple. Melanie heard the front door close as he left for work. Her cunt had already started throbbing as she cleared away the coffee cups and loaded them into the dishwasher. Melanie was keen to be with her canine lover and rushed through cleaning her teeth and showering. Melanie smiled at herself in the mirror as she toweled off. No clothes today she thought as she caressed her clit and her lips, penetrating her vagina just enough to get the smell that Melanie wiped around her labia.

The dog was lying in the kitchen in the bed where he slept overnight. Melanie walked past the kitchen door into the lounge. She called the dog as she spread her thighs and pulled her legs up and used her elbows again to hold them up and spread them wide. The dog was a fast learner! He immediately came to the sofa, drawn by the heady smell of her arousal, and sniffed around a bit before his tongue came out and he started to lick her cunt like he did the day before. Pushing his tongue into her anus the spreading her labia, pushing into her vagina before Melanie felt that raspy tongue caressing her clitoris. Oh! Boy was she ready. Melanie stayed where she was until she had that first orgasm of the day and was pleased to see his red penis was out of its sheath but not yet fully erect.

Eagerly she let her legs down and slid off the sofa. Melanie laid next to him on the floor and pulled him over her, then lifted her head and took his cock into her mouth where she gently sucked it, swallowing his hot pre-cum, until Melanie thought it was as rigid as it was going to get. Turning her body so that her head was near the sofa Melanie reached her hand between her legs and found his cock at first try. So delighted was she to get his cock into her at first try and to feel him starting to hump that Melanie didn’t notice her husband watching through the patio doors as she lowered her shoulders to the floor and worked her hands under her body to squeeze her nipples as the dog fucked her like a jack-hammer for a good twenty minutes before the, now familiar, slowing down as his knot grew to plug her cunt to stop his precious spunk from running out.

Being distracted by the vast amount of spunk being injected into her cunt Melanie did not hear the garden door open. The dog was still gently fucking her as her husband lifted her head by her hair. He did not say a word he just took his cock out of his trousers and turned her head and put his cock on her lips. Melanie opened her mouth and his cock slid in. He let go of her hair and Melanie started to suck his cock, while wondering what she was going to say when her mouth was not full of his penis. Still busy sucking his cock Melanie managed to remember to clamp her hand over her cunt when the dog managed to extract his cock from her cunt.

Before too long Melanie felt her husband’s cock beginning to throb and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of his spunk, which she quickly swallowed. He sat on the sofa with his penis sticking out from his trousers. Melanie licked the spunk off the end and licked the shaft to make sure that no spunk was left. Melanie stood, naked, in front of him with her hand stopping the spunk from escaping. She said that she needed to go to the toilet to get rid of the spunk. He said two words: Drink it. Melanie looked at him confused. Stay there he said and left her there in the lounge with her hand cupped under her cunt to stop spunk leaking out. He came back moments later with a jug and a glass. Melanie was made to crouch over the jug and release the spunk into it. When it stopped dripping out of her cunt, he lifted the jug and poured a glass full of spunk. Here, he said, now drink it. She did. Luckily, it was warm, so she did not gag. Melanie was told to finish the whole jug full. There was a lot of spunk.

When Melanie had finished her drink, he told her to fetch a towel to sit on. He made her sit on the towel on the floor in front of him. Melanie sat cross-legged, She knew he could see her engorged labia, her erect nipples, her huge tits were sitting on her stomach. It was not a good look and Melanie knew it.

Leaving her sitting on the floor he stood up and walked over to their wine fridge. He poured two glasses of wine before resuming his seat on the sofa. He passed a glass to her. Melanie gratefully took a sip of wine which removed the taste of doggy spunk from her mouth.

He told her about his suspicions when he saw the claw marks on her hips and lower back and guessed she was being fucked by their dog, or someone’s dog. He asked her what had driven her to want to suck the dog’s cock and to be fucked by him. Melanie then realised he must have watched her sucking the dog when she was trying to get his cock hard enough to fuck.

Having been caught in the act Melanie decided that honesty was the best policy and explained that she had been feeling frustrated with a lack of sex with him and her frustration had boiled over. The dog only got involved yesterday Melanie told him when she had started masturbating and the dog took over by licking her cunt. Surprising even herself that she used that word.

THINGS START TO CHANGE

He was obviously trying to come to terms with what Melanie had done and how he had contributed to it. He asked her what was lacking in their sexual relationship. In return Melanie asked him if he was happy with the amount of sex intercourse they had because she felt she needed more. He raised an eyebrow. How much more he asked. Well, quite a lot more to be truthful Melanie answered honestly. So, will being fucked by the dog make up for not having enough sex with me, he asked. I do not really know Melanie said but I often crave your cock and you do not seem to be on the same wavelength as me. If I dress sexily, like that transparent nightdress, you did not just grab me and fuck me on the spot.

By now it was nearly 8pm. He told her to quickly shower and get dressed to go out for supper. Melanie quickly jumped up, her jiggling tits bouncing as she walked to the bathroom.

fifteen minutes later Melanie walked back into the lounge wearing a noticeably short red dress with a pleated skirt that just covered her bum. It was tight across her breasts with a very deep plunge between her large breasts, Melanie was obviously not wearing a bra. He had her twirl around so the skirt lifted, and he could see Melanie had a red lacy thong on.

They left the house and walked to the car. The warm breeze gently playing with the hem of her dress. He opened the passenger door of the car and Melanie sat down inside. He drove to a nearby Italian restaurant that he had been to before on business lunches. The Maître D’ recognised him and took them to a table by the wall, where they sat side by side. He ordered a bottle of Barolo. There was not much conversation because her fucking the dog had become the elephant in the room. After a few minutes he turned his head towards her and kissed her, rubbing his arm on her right nipple, which immediately became erect. He finished the kiss with a whisper in her ear. “Give me the knickers”. Melanie smiled at him and began to stand up to go to the ladies. “No”, he said, “do it here, now”. Not so sure now, but as he was still smiling, Melanie sat down and lifted the hem of the skirt and gripped the waistband of the thong and fidgeted around a bit until the knickers were at her knees. Melanie managed to work them down to her ankles, then got one foot out and lifted the other foot up so she could slip them off. She screwed them up into a little ball and passed them to him. Still smiling he opened his hand lifted the knickers to his nose. He nodded and put them on the table between them, fully laid out so it was obvious they were knickers, and therefore obvious that Melanie was not wearing any.

Their wine arrived, the sommelier just paused when he saw the knickers then continued to uncork the wine and offer it for tasting. Having established the wine was good the sommelier walked back to the bar. He said something to the Maître D’ who looked over and smiled at the two of them. He studied the menu and summoned a waiter to take their order. The waiter merely glanced at the red knickers laid out on the table. He gave the order not having asked her what Melanie wanted to eat. The waiter wrote down their order and was about to walk away when a gesture stopped him, the waiter leant over to hear his request. My wife does not get enough sex do you think it would be possible for you to take her to the ladies and fuck her for me? Melanie was so shocked; Melanie was not sure that she had heard correctly. The waiter smiled and said he would ask the boss if he was allowed and walked away. As soon as he was out of earshot, Melanie turned to her husband What do you think you are doing? You cannot just ask a stranger to fuck me. I do not even want to be fucked right now, we are talking about our relationship! He smiled again. Maybe not, but you will go with him and do as he tells you to, then you will come back and tell me all about it and how good it was. OK.

FUCKED IN THE LADIES TOILET

Melanie knew she would do it; Melanie was scared not to; he could be difficult when he is angry. When the waiter came back and said he was given permission by his manager to service the young lady, Melanie immediately blushed from her face down to her tits with embarrassment. The waiter offered her his hand which Melanie took and stood up. Melanie looked down, first at her red knickers, and then her husband and shook her head as if to say what are you doing to me?

He waited for ten minutes then called over the manager. He pointed to the red knickers on the table. He said to the waiter that his wife was a nymphomaniac and that once she had taken her knickers off she would need to be fucked by at least three men. He asked the manager if he could send a couple more waiters out to the ladies to help her. He also asked the manager if he wanted to be first and fuck her before the other two waiters. The manager beamed and said he would do what he could to help. He went back to the bar and gestured to two waiters. They came to him and he told them about the nymphomaniac in the ladies with Giuseppe. The three of them walked to the toilets with broad grins on their faces. Another waiter was called over and asked to hold their food until Madam returns from the ladies. The waiter said he would see to it and walked to the kitchen door.

The husband sat and sipped the excellent red wine while wondering how his wife was getting on dealing with four cocks. Would Melanie still want more? He would have to remember to ask her when she came back.

Melanie returned about 30 minutes later looking quite flustered. Her huge tits were heaving, and her nipples were sticking out like organ stops. She sat down and picked up her wine glass and took a long sip of wine. “Well”, he said, “tell me” and Melanie did.

He took me into the ladies. There was an empty disabled toilet where there was a lot of space. He told me to remove my dress and there I was naked in front of a stranger. I dropped the dress to the floor as he grabbed my nipples and pulled me to him. There was no kissing or cuddling. He had one hand holding my nipple while the other hand spread my thighs and started rubbing my naked cunt. Soon he had a finger inside and I was getting wet. He told me to take his cock out and suck it. I undid his trousers and let them fall to the floor, then his underpants followed and his big cock was bouncing in front of me. I held it for a moment before he asked me to please suck it for him. As soon as he was hard he turned me around spread my legs wider, bent me over the toilet pan and worked his way into my gradually getting turned on cunt. Actually, to be fair, he was quite good, and his action was getting me going. Soon I had my first orgasm since the dog. I was more than surprised when the door opened and three men came in. The first dropped his trousers and underpants and stepped out of them he put a leg across the toilet and sat down and pulled my head down to suck his already erect cock. I was good though. I managed to deep throat him without throwing up. I believe he was nearly ready to cum in my throat when the first waiter delivered his load deep inside me. He pulled out and I saw him wipe his cock clean on my dress! The guy I was sucking pushed my head up and got off the toilet and went behind me and rammed his cock into me as another man sat on the toilet and pulled me down to suck his cock. The fourth man stood next to me, his cock looked already hard as he squeezed my nipple, clearly waiting for his turn. It did not take long as the man that I had been sucking quickly came inside me so the guy I was sucking now quickly took his place and the fourth man took his turn with my mouth. The third man lasted longest, and I had my second orgasm just before he spunked inside me. The three of them stood and watched as the fourth man took his turn at my cunt giving me long, slow thrusts before virtually pulling his cock out at the same slow speed before slowly pushing it back again. The others were telling him to hurry up as they were now all dressed. He ignored them and soon they left, leaving the door open. This fourth man was determined to take his time and have his fun. He told me that my cunt was too full of spunk and before I could even say a word, he had pulled it out and instead of making me suck it again he pushed it into my arse. That was a total shock as I have never experienced anal sex before and it soon took the slick spunk off his penis as I was drying up, so he kept spitting on his cock as he withdrew and continued his assault on my bowels. While he was fucking me, several women came in and stood watching and whispering to each other before going about their business. I could only guess what was being said in the restaurant. Thankfully, number four came quite quickly in my arse and I could feel his hot spunk shoot deep inside me. Then he was gone, and I was standing naked with spunk running down my thighs. I had to keep my arse clenched tight to stop the spunk from there running out too. I did not even bother to close the door, I just sat down on the toilet and let the spunk dribble out of both orifices before I wiped myself with toilet paper, retrieved the dress from the floor and put it on. So here I am, totally fucked. Is that what you wanted to hear?

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.