Copenhagen - Cover

Copenhagen

by johnnie666666

Copyright© 2021 by johnnie666666

Erotica Sex Story: My girl friend and I attended a business meeting in Copenhagen. We were a bit bored at the business presentations so went off to find a bar for lunch - turned out much more than lunch for her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Fiction   Bestiality   Oral Sex   .

ADULTS ONLY

Disclaimer Warning: If you’re under age or offended by the subject matter you should not be here reading this, so DO NOT read any further. This story, in part or in its entirety, shall not to be reproduced without the author’s prior permission.


Sarah and I were on a business trip. We were in a bar in Nyhavn the old harbour of Copenhagen, not far from the “Little Mermaid”. Sarah and I had been having an affair for a year or so and Sarah was definitely the most horny woman I had ever had the privilege of sleeping with.

It was a Thursday afternoon, we were a bit bored with the convention we were attending, so we extended our lunch break somewhat. We had already eaten but were sitting nursing a couple of glasses of wine and checking out the local talent.

I should tell you a little about Sarah. Sarah is a pretty strawberry blonde woman, about 5’2” with enormous 38E breasts that seem to come into a room before she does. Sarah loves her breasts, and fortunately for me that means she is often braless. On this occasion she was also braless. I loved watching her tits swaying around as we walked around, and the looks she gets from other girls and their guys. Oh, another thing. Sarah doesn’t wear knickers, she hates them with a passion. She likens them to feeling as if she is wearing a nappy as they bunch up between her thighs. My view is that knickers would just suffocate Sarah’s huge labia lips which hang down 2 or 3 inches from her pussy. As she doesn’t wear knickers they are free to hang.

As I said we were sitting in this café. I was sitting next to her with my hand nestled between her thighs stroking her pussy lips with my little finger. Her skirt was so short I hadn’t even had to ask her to hitch it up. When I leaned forward I could see all her shaven pussy and her big pink lips. My attention was obviously having an effect on her because I could feel her getting wetter and I could see her nipples were erect under her tight top.

I looked up at her and I could see she was looking at the bar. I looked over and I could see an attractive blonde sitting on a bar stool drinking a glass of wine. She had a big dog, an Afghan type, lying on the floor under her stool. This fit blonde was clearly the focus of Sarah’s attentions. I asked her what she was thinking. She turned to me and smiled. She said that she was trying to decide whether the blonde had any underwear on, because she couldn’t see any sign of any under her tight clothes. I was a bit stunned, so I asked Sarah why she wanted to know. She just giggled and said she was just nosy and wondered if the other woman was braless and knickerless as she was. I asked Sarah if she fancied the blonde. She went a bit red and said she did “sort of” fancy her. I didn’t even know she was interested in other girls.

I sat quietly for a while thinking. Then I looked at my watch. It was 4pm. We had a dinner with the convention people booked for 8pm. I turned to Sarah and told her that she should go and find out whether the blonde was naked under her dress and if she was she had until 7:30 to do what she liked, but she had to be back here in this bar at 7:30 sharp. I think my suggestion startled her a bit and I could see her struggling with her own mind. She asked how she would find out if the girl was naked, and she didn’t even know if the girl liked girls. I told her that the only way to find out was to be direct. That she should go to the bar, smile at the girl, bend down to pet the dog, (making sure that I could see her pussy please), then look up the girl’s short skirt. If that didn’t work she would have to either get the girl to open her legs, or slide her hand up her skirt. I could see Sarah’s frown as she thought through what she was going to do. I said the worst thing that could happen is the girl could scream at her, or maybe slap her, but as we only had a couple more days in Copenhagen it wouldn’t matter because we didn’t need to come back to this bar ever again. This seemed to cheer Sarah up. She finished her glass of wine, gave me a quick kiss before grabbing her handbag and getting up. She walked to the bar and put her bag on it. This caught the attention of the blonde. They smiled at each other. Then Sarah bent down to pet the dog. She did it perfectly from the waist and I had a clear view of her pink puffy pussy lips as she rubbed the dog’s head and turned her head to look up the girl’s skirt. Then she stood up and moved close to the girl’s knees, she pushed herself against the girl’s knees and pushed them apart, before sliding her hand up the girl’s skirt and leaning in to whisper something to her. The girl was obviously a bit shocked and her hand quickly went down between her thighs to grab Sarah’s wrist. But she didn’t pull it away! Sarah was standing between the girl’s thighs with her hand right up her skirt. Then her left hand came across and brushed the girl’s right nipple, then moved across and brushed over the left nipple. Even I could see the girl didn’t have a bra on now. Her nipples were huge and sticking out through her top. She clearly didn’t have any knickers on either as Sarah’s hand was still busy up her skirt. Sarah leant in and put her mouth close the girl’s ear and whispered something else. The girl nodded, she quickly finished her drink and jumped off the stool, called to the dog and the two girls left the bar holding hands with the dog in pursuit.

Fortunately I had taken a rucksack with me and it had my book in it. I sat there drinking very slowly until Sarah burst back into the bar at precisely 7:30 and plonked herself down next to me and leant over to give me a big kiss. I went to the bar and got another drink for me and a glass of wine for Sarah and took them back to the table. As I put the drinks down Sarah had opened her legs enough for me to see that her labia were completely red and engorged and her clitoris was erect and showing from its little hood. So, I said, tell me what happened then? Sarah looked at me and smiled. She put my hand between her thighs and spread them wide to allow my finger to slide into her pussy. It was completely soaked. I looked at her quizzically. She put her finger into her pussy and rubbed it around, when it came out I could see it was coated with spunk! Come on, I said, tell me how you walked out of this bar with a girl for a little “girl-on-girl” action and came back with a cunt full of spunk!

This is what Sarah sat and told me about her 3.5 hour adventure in Copenhagen.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.