Becky's Bbc - Cover

Becky's Bbc

by TheScribe

Copyright© 2021 by TheScribe

Erotica Sex Story: A tale of a woman missing her fiancee badly.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Black Male   Hispanic Female   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Size   Small Breasts   .

Becky looked at her new engagement ring. She was soon to be a military wife. She fell hopelessly for him, after high school, in fact. He was not the same guy she knew from the past. Sure, they were friends from the past. However, there was something about him. Something she couldn’t describe. Of course, she said that about nearly all of her boyfriends in her life. They had one thing in common. Everyone noticed it.

“You like black guys?”

“She likes that BBC action...”

They all said it secretly. Did she have a type? Maybe. But was it true? Most likely.

Her fiancée was currently in California while she was in their hometown. She would move there soon. She missed him. She missed him badly. One day, she was laying down in her bed. She drifted off to sleep.

“Hey...”

“Larry?” Becky asked.

“Of course. Who else would it be?” Larry, her fiancée said, with a smile. Larry was laying next to her. Becky planted a kiss on him. He kissed back.

“I missed you so much.”

“And I missed those lips. Haha,” he said.

“There’s more where that came from,” Becky said, biting her lip.

“Really now? You really did miss me,” Larry said smirking, playing with her bottom lip. She sucked on his finger with her pink lips. They matched eyes. Becky quickly stripped off her top and shorts. Larry looked at her nude body.

“Fuck me. Just fuck me...” she whispered, wanting him.

“Thought you’d never ask,” Larry replied.

Larry kissed Becky. It got deeper and deeper. Breathing got heavier. Eventually, Larry kissed Becky on the neck which made her let out a heavy, breathy moan.

“Oh, fuck, Larry...”

Larry took his shirt off, revealing his impressive upper body. Becky caressed his chest and went lower and lower, looking at his bulge. They matched eyes again. Becky started groping his groin area while kissing his abs multiple times. Larry was wearing her favorite sweatpants. She lowered them slowly to reveal his huge volcanic erection.

“Mmm, God, I missed this big cock...” Becky said, before finally wrapping her lips around his hard unit, sucking slowly.

“Mmm, keep sucking...”

“You like that?” Becky asked him, as she licked the underside of his unit seductively.

“Yeahhhhh...”

She smiled.

“You want this tight pussy? I want you inside me...” Becky asked, fondling it.

Larry smiled at her, knowing how bad she wanted it.

As she prepared to ride Larry, a ringtone sounded. It was Larry’s ringtone.

“Huh, what? Oh, that was a dream?” Becky said. “Fuck.”

Becky looked at her phone and noticed that Larry called. Soon after, a text came. It read:

“Text me.”

Becky got up from her slumber and immediately noticed something. She was damp from her naughty dream. She reached down her shorts. She was more than damp. She was soaked. As soon as this happened, she smiled a mischievous smile, biting her lip in the process. She began stripping. Becky dropped her shorts in front of the mirror. She had no underwear on. Becky looked at her slightly hairy bush, lightly touching it with one hand, and keeping the damp shorts in the other. Becky took her phone and quickly took a picture of her cum-stained shorts.

“I’ll save you for later...” she said.

She looked in her second drawer. She found her trusty sex toy, a BBC she also named Larry. She found the nearest mirror. She got her phone and hit record before finally plopping on the carpet floor and sucking the toy affectionately named Larry with vigor.

“Mmm, fuck, Larry, you miss me, don’t you?” Becky said, talking dirty to her fiancée. She spit on the toy, getting moisture. She felt herself getting more turned on. “You miss your little cum slut?” she said, inserting her toy in her wet, tight treasure.

“Do you? Do you?”

She looked at her milky body hopping up and down on her toy in the mirror. Her breasts were not big, but they looked good hopping in perfect synchronization. Becky had soft moans that got louder as she crept closer to her sexual high.

“Yes, yes, yes ... Fuck me, Larry. Fuck me, Larry. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh! Yes! Fuck me! Fill this hole! I want your big fat cock! I’m coming! I’m coming!” Becky nearly yelled, legs almost convulsing at the high she got sexually.

She stopped the recording after tasting her own juices on her toy and saying, “Thinking about you, babe,”

Becky smiled her oh-so-pretty smile at the camera and blew a kiss. She sent both messages. The cum-stained shorts first ... Then the video of her masturbating. Larry’s ringtone sounded again. She answered.

“What’s up, babe?”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.