Your Duty - Cover

Your Duty

by AsentoCrescendo

Copyright© 2021 by AsentoCrescendo

Erotica Sex Story: You have a duty as a slave welcoming her Master home from work. When you fail to live up to that duty though, you can't help but enjoy your Master putting you back in your place.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   2nd POV   .

You were stuck in place, the cold air kissing your exposed, goosebump riddled flesh; the hard tile floor causing your knees to ache as time endlessly marched on. Your master was late coming home today so there was nothing you could do but stand by with your hands facing up, legs apart, to hold the Nadu position. Even as you felt your body crying out for you to move around, you refused; after all, this is what your Master expected.

Coming home to a cool house and his little slave prepared to respectfully receive him after a long day of work; no clothes impeding his access to your body and the only thing adorned on your body being the thick leather collar with tags signifying your status. After all, it would be uncivil to force him to undress you if he wanted to use his slave right after coming home from work. If the Master wanted your ass, he should be able to just walk in and grab your hair, tossing you around before he just pulled down his pants, and stuffed your asshole with his cock.

With that thought, you suddenly became aware that you had forgotten to lube up your asshole before assuming your position. Your heart started to pound because of your reckless break from routine. If you could just stand up for a moment to quickly grab some lube, you would be spared terrible suffering should the Master deem your asshole fit for his use.

However, it was impossible, he could be home any minute and you simply could not risk breaking your position. What if he came home and saw you missing? What if he came home and was expecting to fuck your face into oblivion right away? Forget about the punishment you would already deserve, but you had to think about how you would have to suffer the disappointment of your Master; of knowing you failed to meet his expectations. If you disappointed your Master so much, what kind of a slave would you really be?

Thus you waited, the possibility of a punishment and dry ass fucking looming over your head as you shivered from the cold, letting minutes pass by slowly. You knew before long that you would have had plenty of time to lube yourself up, but you still could not go and take the risk.

Thankfully you didn’t go after that realization because finally you perked up slightly, hearing keys slide into the front door; you adjusted your position ever so slightly and as if struck by a spell, exuded a lowly, but feminine poise. You kept your eyes straight as you angled your head down and watched him-your wonderful Master slowly walking through the door. Holding back the desire to look up to your Master’s face to see how he was feeling, you knew you just had to adhere to your place.

“Welcome home Sir.” You could see him standing there giving no response to your words other than a deep and turbid sigh. Your breath got caught in your throat as your heart pounded. You recognized that action as a recurring pattern and you opened your mouth, quivering your jaw as you held back your words for a moment as he grabbed your hair. Finally, your fear of disappointing him was overcome by the fear of the imminent experience you were about to receive, knowing your pain was already inevitable.

“S-sir, p-please. I forgot to lube up my asshole for you. Please forgive me and have mercy sir. May I still lube it up for you?” You knew you shouldn’t have, but you still asked for leniency even though you deserved none. There was silence except for your shaky breathing as your Master froze for a moment. He said nothing, leaving you to once more wallow in suspense before suddenly there was a heavy slap on your cheek as he let go of your hair; knocked to the side from the force, you cried out, the hot stinging of the slap letting you know what your Master thought of your failure.

You knew in your heart, there would be no mercy, but you could feel nothing but nervous anticipation. It wasn’t your fault that your cunt absolutely pulsed with tingling pleasure; how could you ever, possibly resist loving the brutal touch of your Master?

As you readjusted your posture back to Nadu, you finally heard your master’s voice; a barely perceptible growl in his teasing tone as he hunched over you, “So what? You don’t want me to fuck your asshole because of your own stupidity? Is that what you are trying to say?”

You kept still, your eyes at crotch level, able to see the bulge of your Master. You hissed from the still fresh sting before quickly responding, “No sir, I just thought-” Without warning, you could feel the weight of another slap throwing you to the ground as your Master snarled while chuckling.

“Don’t think, slave. It doesn’t suit you right now. Remind me again, what are you supposed to be doing at this moment?” Teasing was evident in his voice, like a predator playing with its food. It was obvious he was enjoying this little fiasco; but then so were you.

You quickly got back into position before speaking, you couldn’t help the tingling pleasure from leaking into your voice as your Master dominated you, “I am just a receptacle for your pleasure, with my holes ready for you, sir. I should be eagerly waiting in Nadu for the return of my Master in the hopes you might use me after a hard day of work, allowing me to serve you however you wish.”

He snorted and leaned in, obviously enjoying this chance to put you back onto the correct path, “Exactly, so don’t worry your little head now, and just be a good little slut. Collar.” That one final word was enough to know exactly what he wanted; the classic ‘collar me’ position. Your hands quickly came up and grasped your long hair, keeping your arms spread out with your hands behind your head.

Your Master reached out, grabbing a leash from near the door before clipping it onto your collar. He said nothing, just pulling the leash and by extension, your collar as you were forced to crawl naked behind him; leashed like a dog and given another quick reminder of your lowly place.

He walked briskly, forcing you to rapidly scurry after him as he pulled you into the Master bedroom. He unclipped the leash, snorting dismissively as he spanked you with it, “Foot of the bed. Humble wall.” You yipped at the lash, but knew what to do; crawling to the foot of the bed, you rose to your feet. Bending over 120 degrees with your ass displayed, you crossed your wrists in front of you and grabbed the bed frame, your legs spread shoulder width apart with your head hanging down.

It was a custom position, but you had been vigorously trained on how to do it properly, on many, many occasions. Your breaths quickened as your shivering body burned up. Unable to do anything but watch your Master’s legs trudge to the closet and come back behind you; your breath completely freezing in anticipation this time.

Moments passed as nothing happened, a dizziness settling in from your lack of breath. Just as you were about to exhale, you suddenly felt the touch of something on your back and you flinched and yelped. You Master chuckled teasingly and you realized you felt no pain; he had just gently laid a flog on you.

You shivered and panted as your Master taunted, “Crying out already? I haven’t even started the punishment yet.” He was toying with you, it was obvious, but equally as obvious was your arousal as he reached between your legs and rubbed your wet, silky folds.

“You naughty little whore, you’re not supposed to enjoy this.” You could hear the smirk in his voice as he started fingering your eager pussy while you bit your lips and moaned out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.