Flat Tale - Cover

Flat Tale

by LiteroCat

Copyright© 2021 by LiteroCat

Erotica Sex Story: Paranoid good Samaritan with suspect motives helps sexy young female on a roadside. She has surprises for him and is pleased in several ways.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex   ENF   .

Seventy-five on I-87 must be safe enough from the thieves and scammers who take advantage of travelers. I’m onto the in-city bump scams, but out here, far between cities, what can happen? I won’t give them a chance to pull weapons and dump me in a ditch. I know better than to stop for any reason.

Little did simple Sam know his beliefs were about to be tested. Two miles ahead, on the shoulder, was a car with its flashers blinking and the trunk open. It was only 10 a.m. When he saw it, his paranoia insisted he change lanes to increase his distance and avoid a forced stop. As he sped by at eighty, he saw a young, attractive female crying in the driver seat. The right front of her car was lower than the rest. Nice try, lady. She’s great bait, but I’m not falling for it. Sam sped on to his errand.

On the way back, hours later, he saw the car still on the shoulder. Her door was wide open, one long and sexy bare leg was outside. Tiny skirt or tiny shorts? He flashed past her before he answered his question. But that leg ... oh, that leg, and her crop shirt made his pulse race. Maybe I should call 911? Maybe I should just turn around even if it’s illegal? Cops won’t charge a good Samaritan. Will they? Oh, that leg. What I can do with it on my shoulder. His dick twitched. If it could speak, he knew it would insist he explore helping her.

The more it demanded, the easier it was to find the next U-turn. He headed back at the speed limit. There was no sign of an accomplice in the car and nowhere to hide. Sam slowed, signaled, and pulled in front of the old Beemer. Short skirt and yellow panties. His dick pulsed. The busty blond ran toward him.

In one, continuous burst she squealed, “Oh thank you, thank you for stopping I’ve been stuck here for hours and nobody stopped to help what happened to people helping people in distress I’m so glad you stopped for me. My name is Sally.” She crushed him against her warm, soft, and dense tits until she felt his stiff manhood pressing back.

“Oh my. Did I do that?” She giggled guiltily and backed off so he couldn’t assume anything naughty. “My tire blew and I don’t have a lug wrench. That’s all I need help for, I know how to change a tire.” They walked back to her car. Sam let her get ahead enough so he could watch her pert and tight ass wiggle and twist. He struggled not to drool. All that and a bag of chips! Nice ass, great legs and tits, face as pretty as Kristen Bell’s. She can still be a thief.

“Sally, I didn’t stop earlier because of a bad experience my friend had on the road. He stopped to help someone — not nearly as pretty as you — and he was robbed, stabbed and car jacked. I’ve been extra cautious ever since. I want to trust you.” He squatted by her tire and reached out to it. It was shredded. Better yet, Sally squatted by him. Staring up her tiny skirt, “Yup, it’s blown bad. No saving this one.” Perhaps to persuade him to be extra helpful, she left her knees apart and let him stare at her mini panties. Not that she enjoyed flashing strangers. Not that. She watched his dick twitch and smiled at her apparent conquest. She was a bit shy, yet not terribly modest. That was an important distinction to her.

After a moment of silent stares, Sally asked, “See anything you like? I mean my, umm lugs.” She lost balance and fell back onto her hands, legs wide apart. Sam saw a wet spot forming between her thickening labia.

“Yes, I do, Sally. Your legs, umm lugs, are beautiful. I’m sure we can work something out. I have a star wrench in my trunk, but we’ll use your jack, as long as you have a good spare tire.” Her spare and jack looked good and her tits hanging out under her crop top looked better. She smiled as her nipples hardened. “Come back to my car. If I don’t have my wrench, I’ll give you a lift. Either way, we’ll negotiate a friendly exchange once I’m sure you’re not hiding a weapon.”

“Where can I hide a weapon? You’ve been staring at my panties and tits. I know I’m a little exposed. Look.” She lifted her crop top to her chin and pushed out her big, round tits.

Feeling emboldened, Sam said, “Beautiful. Give me your top and let me check.” Cars gusted past creating hot blasts of wind. She gave him her top. He tossed it in his trunk and, with a broad smile, lifted her heavy tits. Sally blushed as she looked around at cars slowing then passing them as he groped her tits and rolled her stiff nipples. Small price to pay for help. My tits are always out anyway and legal in NY. So why am I still nervous and blushing with this stranger?

“Very nice. You still have two places to hide something sharp. Take off your skirt and panties.” Sally stared at him, eyes wide. Traffic still shot by noisily. “Are you suddenly shy?”

“You can see there’s nothing in my panties but me. I’ll give them to you, but I want to keep my skirt on. Cops can arrest me if my pussy isn’t covered.” This guy must be kidding!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.