Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Becky woke up to an empty bed and sunlight streaming through the windows the following day. As she continued to wake up, she could hear the sound of a heavy engine outside. After brushing her teeth, she put on her new clothes. Looking in the mirror, she was thrilled at how good she looked because her new clothes hugged her curves while still being comfortable. Taking a deep breath, she walked out of the room. Nobody else was in the house; however, a note and a sweatshirt were lying on the kitchen counter. The note told her where to find Gretchen and Josh, and she would want to wear the sweatshirt because the temperature had dropped drastically overnight. She put the sweatshirt on, went outside, and was immediately grateful because the temperature was now hovering around forty degrees where it had been eighty the day before. As she approached the barn where the note said Josh and Gretchen would be, she could hear a welder’s crackle and several sounds she didn’t recognize. When she walked through the door, the noise level increased drastically. Hanging on the wall in front of her was a pair of headphones with her name written on a piece of tape, so she put them on. These had a radio set built into them so the wearer could communicate. She had barely stepped in when Gretchen called her over to give her a hand with the fabrication work.

What followed was the most demanding work of Becky’s life because Gretchen and Josh were working extremely hard, and they never seemed to slow down. While Gretchen was welding, Josh cut steel with a laser cutter that he had built. Within an hour, Becky was covered in sweat and dirt, and despite the day being chilly, she had stripped off her sweatshirt. Josh wasn’t wearing a sweatshirt, and Gretchen didn’t even have a shirt on; she was working in pants and a sports bra.

It was almost one in the afternoon before Josh and Gretchen stopped working for the day. While they were a bit tired, Becky was exhausted and had a touch of welder burn. All she wanted to do was get a shower and take a nap, but Josh and Gretchen had other ideas and dragged Becky along since more chores needed to be done. At least all the livestock were taken care of by robots; however, one of the robots in the mushroom grow barn was down, and it needed to be fixed. This was urgent because that barn was highly profitable since the livestock provided the fertilizer and the mushrooms themselves sold for top dollar.

“Well, Becky, let’s see just how much of a dirty girl you are,” teased Gretchen getting a groan from Becky and a grin from Josh.

Here, Gretchen and Josh showed off just how strong they were. There wasn’t much in here to assist with lifting, so everything had to be lifted the old-fashioned way and took another hour to finish. Now they could eat a small lunch before getting cleaned up. They were going to Gretchen and Josh’s parents’ house at seven. The cleanup was the most important thing here because all three of them were caked in dirt and grease. Lunch was some of the catfish from the night before, and just like all the previous food that Becky ate there, it was spectacular. Gretchen gave Becky some burn cream to be put on after her shower to keep her burns from hurting too bad.

After lunch, all three went to get their showers. Becky climbed in with Josh without even asking, not that he would complain about showering with a goddess. He was hard as a rock at seeing Becky strip out of her clothes, which caused her to giggle. The other effect it had on her was that she got wet as hell. It was starting to bug her that Josh wasn’t making a move on her despite the obvious fact that he found her very attractive. This shower was a bit different from the other one they had shared because Josh seemed to be in a hurry and climbed out well before Becky was done.

By the time Becky got out, Josh was on a video call, and she didn’t want to disturb him. So, she went to find Gretchen. This was easy because Gretchen was stretched out on her bed reading. Becky knocked on the door frame, and Gretchen waved her in.

“What’s up, Becky?”

“Josh, I seem to have pissed him off somehow, and I don’t know what I did or what to do.”

“Well, what happened?”

Becky told Gretchen what had happened in the shower and what Josh was doing when she got out.

“That’s odd. I didn’t know he had any business calls today. Usually, he tells me ahead of time to make sure that he’s available for the call.”

“It’s not only the shower Gretchen; I can’t seem to get Josh interested in making love to me, and it’s starting to hurt some.”

“Becky, if he weren’t interested in you, you wouldn’t be here. You need to be patient; he is probably the wariest male in the human species. Just give him time; when he starts rubbing your naughty bits, you know that you’ll be in for a very wild night. He has to be sure he has feelings for you, and I know he has feelings for you. He already knows that you are ready for him. If I had to guess, I would say you might not be getting much sleep tonight but understand I might be wrong. The biggest thing you have to remember is don’t fake anything because he is the only man I have ever met who can properly read a female, and he WILL know if you try to fake anything.”

“Oh, you sure, Gretchen?” Gretchen just looked at her.

“Now, let’s go see who Josh is talking to.”

When Gretchen stuck her head into Josh’s office, she could tell just by the voice he was talking to Janet. Gretchen smiled and walked in with Becky in tow when she realized who it was. Josh saw them come in, smiled, and Gretchen came into camera range.

“Hey, Janet.”

“Hi, Gretchen. How are you going?”

“Oh, can’t complain. How are you?”

“I hate mornings.” Gretchen had a confused look on her face which Josh cleared up.

“Morning sickness”

“OH MY GOD, Janet. That’s wonderful!”

“Thank you, Gretchen. I love being pregnant, but I can do without having my head over the toilet every fucking morning.”

“At least that’s temporary. How’s your other half feel about everything?”

“He fainted when he got the news.”

Gretchen broke out laughing.

“Ok, on to other good news,” Josh said as he signaled Becky to join him. “Janet, this is the lady I was telling you about, Becky. Becky, this is Janet. My first real girlfriend.”

“Well, hi Becky. Josh treating you right? Cause, if he ain’t, I’ll fly back there and kick his white ass.”

“Don’t worry; he’s treating me very well. He’s the first guy that I’ve ever been with. I’ve only been with girls before.”

“Oh, what made you decide on him being your first?”

“He saved my life about a month ago. It took me a while to track him down because he never told me his name or anything. He just saved me, dropped me off at the hospital, and left.”

“Becky, honey. I know what happened to you, so you don’t need to skip over it for me. Now make sure you take care of him because he is probably the best man you will ever find. I hate to do this, but I’ve got to go and get ready for work.”

Everyone said their goodbyes, and the call ended.

“So, Becky, what’s you think of Janet?” asked Gretchen.

“She seems really nice and very smart.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.