Opposites Can Attract - Cover

Opposites Can Attract

Copyright© 2021 by somethin fishy

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A lesbian socialist finds true love in the most unexpected place.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Farming   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting  

Josh looked at the time and knew that he had business to attend to, so he excused himself to get appropriately dressed for his video conferences because they were with a potential customer. After Josh had left, Gretchen turned her full attention to Becky:

“Well, how was it?”

“Breathtaking,” she shuddered, “I’m still high from it. Is it like that every time?”

“No. But when you both truly love each other, that will happen more often.”

“I’ve also come to a decision.”

“And?”

“I’m going to need all the help you can give me, so I don’t fuck this up. I’ve never dated a man before.”

Gretchen smiled, took Becky’s hand, and led her to her room. It was time for a crash course in how to date men, with particular attention paid to how to date men that have been burnt before and are very wary of new relationships. This part was needed because Josh had been burnt severely by a high school girlfriend before Janet. Now, he had much more to lose from getting into a bad relationship. That relationship had almost cost him everything because she turned out to be a two-faced bitch and accused Josh of raping her. The only thing that saved Josh was that she got caught changing her story. Josh had so much more to lose now, and he wasn’t going to make the same mistake.

While the girls talked, Josh was deeply involved with his meeting because this meeting could mean a lot of money for Ben and himself. When they logged on, it was all business and nothing but business; even though Josh was curious if their house was still standing, and Ben wanted to know how Josh and Becky were getting along. After almost five hours of meetings, Josh and Ben only had to present the customer with a prototype to prove that their machine could do what was advertised. They would land a multimillion-dollar contract that had the potential to be renewed for years to come. The prototype was already done and ready to ship. Josh and Ben always tried to undersell their pre-built machines a little bit so they didn’t risk not being able to deliver. After the customers logged off, Josh and Ben worked on coordinating their schedules for this demonstration. It would require both of them, and they would have to be away for almost a week. Everything was done after another half an hour, and now it was time for pleasantries.

“Well, Ben, is our house still standing?”

“Yep, although I can’t say the same for your bed!”

“As long as you replace it by the time I get back.”

“You’re no fun! So, how are things between you and Becky?”

“Going good. She’s an amazing young woman that drove a tractor and helped me with a deer earlier this morning.”

“Sounds like you got it bad!”

“I hope so, Ben. I hope so. Well, I better log off because my ass is killing me, and I smell supper.”

“Ya, mine too, and Cynthia will kill me if I spend much more time at the office. Take care, man, and treat that lady right.”

“You take care too, and you might want to think about taking Cynthia out for dinner tonight.”

With that, they waved and logged off. Josh was so damn stiff that he had problems getting out of his chair. ‘Damn, I’m already getting too old for this shit, and I’m only 22. I wonder how bad it will be when I’m 32.’ With that thought, he could finally lever himself out of his chair and stretch. This proved to be a mistake when he started cramping and had to walk around his office a couple of times before everything started working correctly. Changing into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt since it was now a bit after five p.m., he went to find the girls.

While Josh was in his meeting, Becky and Gretchen were in her room talking. Gretchen gave Becky a rundown of Josh’s dating history and how he had been burnt extremely bad by a high school romance. Ever since then, he had been very hesitant to get into new relationships, and the only one he had been in since was with Janet, but that had ended when she had to move away. There was another, but Gretchen didn’t know about that one. Gretchen took Becky into Josh’s room to show her the pictures he still had of Janet. Becky was stunned at how beautiful Janet was and how close they were in body shape. Janet was a tall, muscular black girl with skin as dark as night, small breasts, warm brown eyes, and shimmering black hair to her shoulders that framed her oval face perfectly.

“This was, as far as I know, Josh’s only serious girlfriend, and I know they still talk about once a month. Before you ask Becky, she got married a couple of months ago.”

“Why did they break up if they still have feelings for each other?”

“Well, officially, her dad got a major promotion, and they had to move. However, everyone I’ve talked to believes he moved the family to keep Josh and Janet from seeing each other. Her parents were extremely pissed that Janet was dating a white farm boy and extremely pissed is being nice about it.”

“Even as smart, driven, and kind as Josh is?”

“Yep. It’s amazing how racism rears its ugly head and how people that have been the victims of racism can be so racist themselves.”

“So, do you think Josh and I have a chance?”

“You experienced the kiss. You have a serious chance, but you must be very careful and not push too hard. The two main things are don’t sound desperate and avoid asking about money at all costs. He won’t give you another chance if he even suspects you of being a gold-digger. Once you two have been dating for a while, it should be safe to ask about money, but not until then.”

“Just how much money can a college student have?”

Becky was confused because Josh didn’t act like he had serious money.

“Well, Becky, I have no clue how much he’s worth because he keeps all his financials under extremely tight wraps. I know that Ben and he each own fifty percent of their robot company; their company is very successful and employs about two hundred people. One of the big reasons that Josh and Ben even went to college was to connect with people in industry. Of course, Josh has part ownership of the farm, and the farm does very well. While we have owned it, the farm has expanded almost tenfold without relying too much on debt. We now own about three thousand acres of very profitable farmland and add more every year. When you add in the land we lease, the amount of land we farm goes up to almost seven thousand acres.”

“Wow. I would have never guessed. He doesn’t seem wealthy, and I definitely wouldn’t have pegged Josh as a class exploiter.”

“That’s on purpose. One, he is very modest, two, he doesn’t want attention, and three, he hates the rich attitude. He is not a “class exploiter,” and if I hear you make a comment like that again, I’ll knock your teeth down your throat. He believes that people should have to work to get stuff. That way, they have skin in the game and will appreciate what they have earned. Speaking of skin, he is about as far from being racist as you can get. He only cares about the person under the skin and not the wrapping. While he donates a large amount of money to charity, I also know that he doesn’t claim any of it on his taxes. He believes that if you claim it on taxes, it’s no longer charity but a tax dodge and therefore not worthy of being called “charity.” Before you ask, I don’t know what charities he donates to, just that he donates to charity. In a nutshell, if you want to be with Josh, then you need to focus on being yourself, don’t push, let him decide, and drop the socialist shit. He is a very caring businessman that takes outstanding care of his employees. The starting wage at his firm is about $60,000 a year, and benefits start on day one. It might take him a while, but I think you two belong together, and from what I’ve seen so far, you two make a cute couple.”

“Thank you, Gretchen. This means so much that you are willing to help me date your brother. I would have probably done exactly the opposite of what you said to do, and he’s so different from anyone I’ve ever met before. I worry it will take too long to drop that “socialist shit,” as you call it. My mom is a die-hard socialist, and I’m a card-carrying member of the Democratic Socialist of America.”

“Yep, that man is one of a kind. Now, let’s get out of here before Josh finishes his meeting. As far as being a socialist, you should be ok as long as you don’t get preachy. Just remember that Josh is a capitalist at heart.”

The girls went back to Gretchen’s room, where they talked more. Only this time, they told each other about their past and failed relationships. They talked for hours before Gretchen decided it was time for some yoga.

“You mind if I join you?”

“I don’t care as long as you can do yoga to classical music.”

“I usually hate classical, but I guess I can tolerate it. You wouldn’t happen to have any yoga pants, would you? I didn’t bring mine.”

“Who needs clothes? I haven’t worn clothes to practice yoga in for years, and I don’t miss them one bit.”

“But, what about Josh?”

“What about him?”

“Well, I don’t know if he would want to see me naked yet, although I did see him naked this morning.”

“There’s only one way to find out. Now STRIP!” Becky slowly removed her clothing, and Gretchen whistled.

“For someone not sure about their nudity, it’s a big step not to wear any underwear under their hunting clothes.” Becky’s cheeks turned as red as her hair. When Gretchen saw Becky’s untamed bush, she shook her head, got a towel, and put it on her bed. “Lay down, Becky,” patting the towel, “so I can do some hedge trimming.”

“But, but, but,”

“Your butt on the towel. NOW!”

Defeated and a bit excited, Becky laid down on the towel, and Gretchen kneeled with a pair of trimmers. These were designed for pubic hair, so Gretchen made short work of Becky’s overgrown flame-red bush. She didn’t take it off; she just trimmed it up to look nice. She did take all the hair off of Becky’s slit, so if Josh walked behind her when she was bent over, he would be able to see everything that Becky had to offer. Another reason Gretchen did this was to see what Becky had down there for herself. She was aroused because Becky smelled amazing and was perfectly symmetrical down there. Gretchen watched as Becky’s lips swelled and her three-quarter-inch clit peeked out from under its hood.

This was too much for Gretchen, so she put the trimmers down and planted a kiss on Becky’s clit. Becky sucked in a deep breath and let out a low moan when Gretchen ran her tongue up her slit.

“Oh, Gretchen. That feels amazing! Please, don’t stop. For the love of God, don’t stop!”

Stopping was the last time on Gretchen’s mind as she ran her tongue up and down Becky’s hot slit. When Gretchen’s tongue went across Becky’s clit, Becky’s hands latched onto the back of Gretchen’s head, her fingers burying themselves deeply into Gretchen’s blonde hair to hold her there. While Gretchen sucked, licked, and recited the alphabet on Becky’s clit, her fingers explored Becky’s vagina and quickly found her g-spot. Becky was now squirming on the bed while trying to shove Gretchen’s head into her cunt. At least Becky was being quiet for the time being.

Gretchen worked Becky higher and higher but was careful to keep her from cumming. Then Gretchen had an idea and moved her hand so that her fingers could continue to work on Becky’s vagina and her thumb could rub Becky’s ass hole. At the same time, Gretchen’s free hand found one of Becky’s nipples and started to roll, flick, and rub it. This proved to be too much for Becky, and she let out a feral growl as her back arched so much that Gretchen wondered how it hadn’t snapped in half. Becky stayed in this position before she started to shake violently as her orgasm hit. Both girls were surprised when Becky squirted all over Gretchen’s face. Becky had never been a squirter, and Gretchen never had a squirter. As surprised as she was, Gretchen drank down as much juice as she could and found it to be sweet and tangy. ‘Oh, this is addicting,’ thought Gretchen, happily lapping up every drop of juice she could find. Finally, Becky could take no more and pushed Gretchen away as she lay on Gretchen’s bed and gasped for breath; her skin was covered in sweat and flushed from head to toe. Her muscles wouldn’t work, and every cell in her body felt like it weighed a hundred pounds.

Gretchen smiled as she got up to get a cool washcloth to clean Becky up some. After Gretchen had Becky all clean, she still had to lay there for about half an hour before standing up. Gretchen laid next to her the entire time, gently ran her fingers over Becky’s curves and sang softly to her.

“Oh, Gretchen,” Becky sighed after Gretchen laid down, “that was amazing. That was by far the best orgasm that I have ever had.”

“Well, just wait because what Janet told me, Josh is a lot better.” Becky’s head snapped over to look at Gretchen with wide eyes. “Yes, I did this to Janet as well, and she said that while I’m terrific, Josh is on another level completely.”

“Oh, God! I don’t know if I would be able to survive that,” Becky said, chuckling a bit.

“Come on, Becky. Let’s get some yoga in before Josh gets done with his meeting.”

With that, they went out to the living room, where they found music they could agree with and started their routine.

When he walked into the living room, Josh’s jaw hit the floor because Gretchen and Becky were doing naked yoga together, and Josh found himself looking at a pair of hearts. Gretchen’s, he had seen many times, so he didn’t linger there much. Becky’s, however, was stunning. Her ass formed a perfect heart shape with almost the perfect amount of fat. Between her legs, Josh could see a nearly two-inch-wide opening and her bright red bush that was very neatly trimmed. He almost came in his pants at the sight and could see Becky was excited as well. Josh could see that it was parted slightly, offering him a sneak peek of her goods. He managed to break his gaze, walked past the ladies, and laid down on the couch to stretch out some.

“Long meeting?” asked Gretchen.

“God, yes. Ben and I have to go and give a live demonstration of the robot, and that robot is very well tested, so everything should go well. On the plus side, the contract is pretty much secured, and they said we will get the contract as long as the robot lives up to what we promised.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.